An Understated Dominance Chapter 1923

”Nonsense! This is imperial green glass, and it’s also an antique, worth thousands of gold!” Leo Alexander said angrily.

”It’s worth a thousand gold? It’s indeed a good treasure!” The middle-aged man looked happy and quickly put the jade bracelet away carefully.

”I came out in a hurry and didn’t prepare anything else. This jade bracelet is quite valuable. I hope you like it.” Margaret smiled slightly.

”Miss, because you are so sincere, I will reluctantly inform you. As for whether the village chief is willing to see you, I have no control over it.” The middle-aged man did not dare to finish his words.

”Thank you.” Margaret nodded slightly.

”Okay, please wait a moment.”

The middle-aged man said nothing, turned and walked into the yard.

Three minutes later, the middle-aged man went out again with a smile on his face: “Miss, our village chief promised to see you, but for safety, you can only bring one person in.” “

Captain Leo, are you here? Here, Dustin and I will go in and take a look.”

After Margaret warned, she took Dustin through the door.

At this moment, in the bedroom.

Feng Yao lay on the bed with a pale face, completely unconscious.

Village chief Zhao Ankang stood by and communicated with a village doctor about his condition.

”Lao Yang, is this young man really hopeless?” Zhao Ankang’s face was a little solemn.

As the only person who came out of the oasis alive, Feng Yao was extremely valuable.

As long as it is used well, the village can make a lot of money.

”Village Chief, this person is seriously injured, and there is poison in his body. With my medical skills, I can’t cure him at all.” The village doctor shook his head.

He has no problem treating some minor illnesses, but he is completely helpless when it comes to difficult and complicated diseases.  ”It seems that we can only send him to the hospital.” Zhao Ankang frowned.

“Village Chief, it takes at least a day’s journey from our place to a large city hospital. With his current physical condition, he may not be able to survive.” The village doctor sighed.

“We have to try no matter what, we have no other choice.” Zhao Ankang felt helpless.

It is a pity that the money tree that was obtained is now on the verge of death.

“Village chief, my friend has superb medical skills, why not let him try it?”

At this time, Margaret, who walked to the door of the bedroom, suddenly spoke.

“I heard from Zhu Zhu that you are friends with this young man?” Zhao Ankang asked tentatively.

“I can’t call him a friend. I just have some questions that I want to ask him.” Margaret spoke truthfully.

“Yes, you are an honest person.”

Zhao Ankang nodded with satisfaction: “If you dare to lie, then I will have to kick you out.” “The

village chief is wise and powerful, so naturally we dare not lie.” Margaret I took advantage of the situation and flattered him.

“Hahaha… You girl, you are really good at talking.” Zhao Ankang couldn’t help but smile.

“Village chief, Feng Yao’s situation is very pessimistic. It’s probably too late to send him to the hospital now. My friend has been a doctor since elementary school and specializes in treating various difficult and complicated diseases. Maybe he can cure Feng Yao.” Margaret led Dustin.

“So young?” Zhao Ankang looked up and down, looking a little suspicious.

In their view, the older the doctor, the better his medical skills.

Dustin is only in his twenties, which is really unconvincing.

“Being young doesn’t mean you are incapable. I am confident that Feng Yao will wake up within a cup of tea.” Dustin said calmly.

Although his words were calm, he seemed very confident.

”Nonsense! This is imperial green glass, and it’s also an antique, worth thousands of gold!” Leo Alexander said angrily.

”It’s worth a thousand gold? It’s indeed a good treasure!” The middle-aged man looked happy and quickly put the jade bracelet away carefully.

”I came out in a hurry and didn’t prepare anything else. This jade bracelet is quite valuable. I hope you like it.” Margaret smiled slightly.

”Miss, because you are so sincere, I will reluctantly inform you. As for whether the village chief is willing to see you, I have no control over it.” The middle-aged man did not dare to finish his words.

”Thank you.” Margaret nodded slightly.

”Okay, please wait a moment.”

The middle-aged man said nothing, turned and walked into the yard.

Three minutes later, the middle-aged man went out again with a smile on his face: “Miss, our village chief promised to see you, but for safety, you can only bring one person in.” “

Captain Leo, are you here? Here, Dustin and I will go in and take a look.”

After Margaret warned, she took Dustin through the door.

At this moment, in the bedroom.

Feng Yao lay on the bed with a pale face, completely unconscious.

Village chief Zhao Ankang stood by and communicated with a village doctor about his condition.

”Lao Yang, is this young man really hopeless?” Zhao Ankang’s face was a little solemn.

As the only person who came out of the oasis alive, Feng Yao was extremely valuable.

As long as it is used well, the village can make a lot of money.

”Village Chief, this person is seriously injured, and there is poison in his body. With my medical skills, I can’t cure him at all.” The village doctor shook his head.

He has no problem treating some minor illnesses, but he is completely helpless when it comes to difficult and complicated diseases.  ”It seems that we can only send him to the hospital.” Zhao Ankang frowned.

“Village Chief, it takes at least a day’s journey from our place to a large city hospital. With his current physical condition, he may not be able to survive.” The village doctor sighed.

“We have to try no matter what, we have no other choice.” Zhao Ankang felt helpless.

It is a pity that the money tree that was obtained is now on the verge of death.

“Village chief, my friend has superb medical skills, why not let him try it?”

At this time, Margaret, who walked to the door of the bedroom, suddenly spoke.

“I heard from Zhu Zhu that you are friends with this young man?” Zhao Ankang asked tentatively.

“I can’t call him a friend. I just have some questions that I want to ask him.” Margaret spoke truthfully.

“Yes, you are an honest person.”

Zhao Ankang nodded with satisfaction: “If you dare to lie, then I will have to kick you out.” “The

village chief is wise and powerful, so naturally we dare not lie.” Margaret I took advantage of the situation and flattered him.

“Hahaha… You girl, you are really good at talking.” Zhao Ankang couldn’t help but smile.

“Village chief, Feng Yao’s situation is very pessimistic. It’s probably too late to send him to the hospital now. My friend has been a doctor since elementary school and specializes in treating various difficult and complicated diseases. Maybe he can cure Feng Yao.” Margaret led Dustin.

“So young?” Zhao Ankang looked up and down, looking a little suspicious.

In their view, the older the doctor, the better his medical skills.

Dustin is only in his twenties, which is really unconvincing.

“Being young doesn’t mean you are incapable. I am confident that Feng Yao will wake up within a cup of tea.” Dustin said calmly.

Although his words were calm, he seemed very confident.
Am yearning for chapter 1924

Chapter 1932

"Ten deaths and no life? Is it really that dangerous?" Shi Hao's eyelids twitched.

Feng Yao is a genius disciple of the Five Elements Sect, and his strength is not much worse than him.

To be able to make the other party say such words, it seems that the monsters in the oasis are really extraordinary.

"It's not that I want to scare you, but it's really scary inside. Several of my brothers and sisters were all eaten by monsters. If I hadn't run fast and had good luck, I would have died long ago. "Feng Yao had a look of pain on his face.

He watched his brothers and sisters being killed, but was unable to do anything. This feeling was really uncomfortable.

"It seems that this mission is very dangerous!" Shi Hao showed a thoughtful expression.

Although the Five Elements Sect is not a sect in the Southwest, its power is no weaker than that of the Golden Knife Sect.

The elite disciples sent out on this expedition were almost wiped out, which proved that the oasis was extremely dangerous.

With his current strength, it will probably be difficult to deal with him, and he will have to ask the masters of the sect to take action.

"As the saying goes, risks and opportunities coexist. If you want to get the treasure, you have to risk your life. How can there be any good things like pie in the sky? If any of you are afraid, you can withdraw on your own. I will never stop you." Qiao Yi said coldly. said.

As a martial arts master, his strong strength is the best confidence.

No matter what kind of monster it is, it is not worth mentioning in his eyes.

"Senior Qiao, since we dare to come to the Desert of Death, we must be aware of it accordingly. We are not afraid of death, but we do not want to die in vain. If it is as Feng Yao said, the oasis is very dangerous, I think we should ask more. Some helpers, just in case." Shi Hao suggested.

"I don't care what you do. Once we enter the oasis, we'll all have to split up." Qiao Yi said expressionlessly.

In his eyes, most of the people present were a burden.

But now, these burdens still have value.

"Feng Yao, I have another question."
At this time, Li Qingcheng suddenly asked: "Did you find anything special in that oasis? For example, the spiritual energy is particularly strong? The vegetation is particularly lush?" The reason why she asked this was because the energy of the

dragon source could be inhaled. The essence of the sun and moon gathers the aura of heaven and earth.

Wherever the Dragon Source Qi is located, the spiritual energy will be particularly strong, and all kinds of flowers, plants and trees, including insects, fish, birds and beasts, will also undergo varying degrees of mutation.

"You reminded me of this question."

Feng Yao nodded and replied: "The spiritual energy in that oasis is indeed very rich and strange. Cultivating in it can be said to be a rapid progress. If it were not too dangerous, I would I can't bear to leave."

With his talent, as long as he stays there for a year and a half, he will definitely be able to break through to the realm of Grandmaster.

It's a pity that he doesn't have the courage and strength.

"According to that, what I want should be inside." Li Qingcheng murmured to herself.

She was just suspicious before, but now, she is basically certain that there must be a dragon source energy hidden in this oasis.

"I've said everything that needs to be said. Regardless of whether you listen or not, I still want to advise you, don't go in."

Feng Yao said with a solemn face: "Life is better than anything else. There is no need to spend money in vain for some external things. I ruined my life."

"Thank you for reminding me, we have our own sense of proportion."

Li Qingcheng smiled slightly: "In addition, I have notified your master, they will take you back tomorrow, you can rest here to recover."

"Thank you all." Feng Yao clasped his fists.

"Hey, boy, our team just needs a leader. You have gone in before, why don't you take us in again? As long as the treasure is found, you will have a share!" Qiao Yi said coldly.

"Senior Qiao, I managed to escape with great difficulty. I really don't want to put myself in danger. Please forgive me, senior." Feng Yao looked bitter.

Chapter 1933

The experience in the oasis was like a lingering nightmare for him.

Just thinking about it makes him cringe. He really doesn't have the courage to go on another adventure.

"What are you afraid of? As long as I'm here, nothing can hurt you. No matter how dangerous it is, I can protect you." Qiao Yi said confidently.

"Senior Qiao, I'm afraid that area is not as simple as you think."

Feng Yao shook his head: "We just wandered around the outside for a while, and then encountered various crises, resulting in numerous casualties. , I have never explored it at all, but I can be sure that the further you go inside, the more dangerous it will be and the monsters will become more powerful. Even a martial arts master cannot take it lightly." "Boy, are you exaggerating a bit? You are just

a How can a congenital warrior know how powerful a martial arts master is?"

Qiao Yi said nonchalantly: "Besides, I am not an ordinary martial arts master, just a few monsters, I can kill them in minutes." "Senior Qiao

. There is no doubt about his strength, but there are too many unknowns hidden in the oasis, so you still have to be careful." Feng Yao reminded.

"That's all. You look like you're scared out of your mind. I won't force you. Just draw me a map and write down the route and everything you see and hear on it. Maybe I'll need it some time. Come on." Qiao Yi retreated and asked for second place.

"This is no problem." Feng Yao nodded.

Drawing a map is nothing compared to risking your life.

At this moment, in the teahouse in the village.

It is strictly forbidden to talk secretly with Ye Xin.

Because of Lu Chen, the disciples of Youlong Sect and Feixue Sect have temporarily formed an alliance.

"Brother Yan, you were injured just now. This is our Feixue Sect's Snow Flower Golden Jade Pill. It has miraculous effects on internal injuries. Why don't you try it?"