If you had to choose between atheist or theist

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Theist - person who believes in the existence of a god or gods, specifically of a creator who intervenes in the universe

Atheists- person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Where do you stand? You believe there is God or No God? Why?

I believe In God. How sad it makes me at this age God hasn't shown His face to the world. In the Bible, God personally interacted with humans. No evidence whatsoever He is interacting with people of this century

But rather than believe in nothing, I'd prefer to believe in something. What is there to lose😔

What does Bible say about unbelievers?

Ps 53:1, “The fool has said in his heart that God does not punish him.” Accordingly, the atheists of the Bible are those who believe God takes no notice of human behavior, either to reward or to punish. The wicked man, therefore, may do as he pleases. He need not fear that God will observe or take action against him.

I'm theist and am proud of it though the world of today try to attract to it like force of gravitation still i believe in one God am Monotheist