Is there anyone who can help with a novel An understated Dominance with 1400 and above chapters in English

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Gauravsk888

Sep 25, 2023
Is there anyone who can help with a novel An understated Dominance with 1400 and above chapters in English

Gauravsk888

Sep 25, 2023
The names are in Chinese names, Dustin is {Lu Ten} for example. it's like you need a coded sheet for the names itself. They're not written in English.
That's bad, Names are very important, now after reading 1400 chapters its like they hold an emotional value to it.

Gauravsk888

Sep 25, 2023
sir, where to find chapter 1834 on wards?thanks ahead.
Buddy I am struggling for 1400 and above you are way ahead of me till 1800's. Unfortunately I can't help you. Although if you have till 1800's chapters, I would request if you could share them with everyone for them to read because everyone is curious and searching. Thank you

smartbekes

Sep 23, 2023
Buddy I am struggling for 1400 and above you are way ahead of me till 1800's. Unfortunately I can't help you. Although if you have till 1800's chapters, I would request if you could share them with everyone for them to read because everyone is curious and searching. Thank you
I support this idea also

jake

Sep 12, 2023
Is it ok if i share it here? its from another website, unfortunately, problems are the names of the characters are all in Chinese versions, the latest chapter uploaded todate is chapter 1833. If its not against the rules here Its an honor to share.

Gauravsk888

Sep 25, 2023
Is it ok if i share it here? its from another website, unfortunately, problems are the names of the characters are all in Chinese versions, the latest chapter uploaded todate is chapter 1833. If its not against the rules here Its an honor to share.
Brother everyone knows about that website with chinese names, though we are hoping for something that has English names. Thanks for coming forward to share your knowledge.

Bassel

Sep 26, 2023
If there is a list of Chinese names and their English equivalent, I can write a script to replace them. The chapters can be scraped from any website and fed to the script any number of times whenever the list of names is updated.

The problem is, I've seen multiple variations of the same name.