My girlfriend moans the co worker name during sex ..

Muhindi Wa Kuchoma

Platinum Villager
Reaction score
She came over to my ghetto and we were having a wine, while we watching a sexual scene at tv and things get heated up. We ended up having sex

I moved into missionary position, full light and sober (obviously but stating facts), she was quite enthusiastic and moaned out a colleague’s name. She cut it off at the end of the name and then awkwardly came back with a “baby” which seemed forced a few minutes later.

I didn’t really mind at first as we’ve been married a long time and it seemed harmless at the time. But given the circumstances, it started to bother me and now I’m not sure how to bring it up.

When I google this, it’s always drunk people or ex-relationships. Would really appreciate feedback. I highly doubt she is cheating on me, our lives are too busy for her to have an opportunity unless it’s happening at her work.

Thanks!

Too sad to hear. You guys seems thin and tight

Talk to her about it. Don't jump to conclusions

If I have to ask, just before I give my input, after hearing her scream that coleague’s name, did you continue with the act, or did you stop? Because it once happened to me, and I lost my appetite immediately like a bulb that has been switched off from the transformer. Now, to answer you, Read Luke 6:45. I’m not saying anything though… Just my observation from being a victim once.