Share a message to your loved who died

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Death is a great mystery to man, although many who have tried to solve the mystery of death have failed. Even expert scientists have tried to create Eternal life but death called them.

Here through this thread we will remember our loved ones who have died by giving them greetings of love and share a message for their memory.

I want to remember Ruby
There is a girl I went to primary school with named Ruby. She is a young sister of the bongo movie actrews Thea. We liked to play football with her and she liked to hit us with a ball

When we were in the fifth grade, Ruby was diagnosed with leg cancer, the leg she used to play football. While she was receiving treatment at Ocean Road Hospital, they had to amputate hee leg. Ruby, a little girl of only 10 years old, had one leg

Later again the news came that the cancer has spread to the second leg. Before the wound on the other leg yet to heal. I will never forget the last day I saw her, she was very pale from staying indoors for a long time. We shared a prayer together I never thought that this would be our last prayer together.

A few days later my friend Ruby died and was buried in the Kinondoni cemetery. I've been missing Ruby a lot and I've looked for Thea more than once to ask for a picture of Ruby so I can have a memory of her picture to no avail.

My message to Ruby is that I still miss her. Although she has left us, she has not left my heart. I miss you so much Ruby. I would like to see you again in Zion one day. I know if I die today am off to hell, but wish we meet up again. Ruby your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure. .

I want to remember Paul
Life in this world has never been fair. Death took my dear friend Paulo. I have never even seen his grave or see him on coffin and say my last goodbyes.

During those years this friend of mine was born to die. He never enjoyed the fruits of earthly life. When he was young, he lost both his parents to AIDS.

I have lost some people to AIDS, poor Paul he was lucky his fate was doomed from birth. He got AIDS from his parents. Even his parents died early, he died without having any memory of his parents.

Paul's life was always painful. He could not do well with children his age. In the street, parents prevented their children from playing with Paulo. Indeed, this friend of mine was excluded from society. He died when he was 11 years old, I couldn't even say goodbye to this friend of mine.

I hope one day I will get to see Paul again and play childhood games with him. You didn't get to enjoy childhood with kids his age. No farewell words were spoken, there was no time to say goodbye. You may be gone from my sight, but you are never gone from my heart. Continue to rest in peace Paul.

Serious bro? She is gone, she cant even read...
Pole lakini
As long as we remember our loved our they are not really dead. The memories we have of them will still be within us for as long as we live. In that sense they live within us.

When I am gone, I want to be remembered. Not to remembered for all wrong things I did or pain inflicted on others. I want to be remembered for my goodness, celebrate my presence and the mark I left. That I lived and not existed all along. .

As long as we remember our loved our they are not really dead. The memories we have of them will still be within us for as long as we live. In that sense they live within us.

When I am gone, I want to be remembered. Not to remembered for all wrong things I did or pain inflicted on others. I want to be remembered for my goodness, celebrate my presence and the mark I left. That I lived and not existed all along. .
According to COCO?

Just Uncle died of Covid 19 in 2021. He died young and full of dreams. I remember sitting with him and he could talk about his future plans. You could feel the energy around him is full of life. Sadly no one knows about the future. While he was planning for the future death was waiting around the corner. There is no day that goes by I don't remember you Uncle. RIP Uncle Bernadine.

Just Uncle died of Covid 19 in 2021. He died young and full of dreams. I remember sitting with him and he could talk about his future plans. You could feel the energy around him is full of life. Sadly no one knows about the future. While he was planning for the future death was waiting around the corner. There is no day that goes by I don't remember you Uncle. RIP Uncle Bernadine.
I understand how you feel. RIP Uncle Ben 🙏

Is there any chance for a dead people to get fogiveness because of our prayer?
Every religion has their own making. Some believes praying for the dead helps, some don't.

Praying for someone else is show of love ❤️ It doesn't matter wheather they are forgive or not.

It doesn't matter wheather they are forgive or not.
there is many thing to pray for, why are you bother for unanswered prayer...

Hivi ulisomaga kitabu kinaitwa "unanswered cry" form four nadhani?

there is many thing to pray for, why are you bother for unanswered prayer...

Hivi ulisomaga kitabu kinaitwa "unanswered cry" form four nadhani?
Is the book online, send me the link.

Nani anasema maombi hayo hayajibiwi?

Is there any chance for a dead people to get fogiveness because of our prayer?
Yes there is, we muslims believ ther are three things that a decease benefit even after depeturing from the world life, *the good child that you leave behind who wil be praying for you, the sadaqa tht continues eg water and this is the reason you see most of the muslims offer free water and build wells or offers the book of knowledge (quran) and the thirs thing is the knowledge that you pass to others eg when teaching people how to pray, whatever the earn from there prayer you got the reward same as that person who prays

Yes there is, we muslims believ ther are three things that a decease benefit even after depeturing from the world life, *the good child that you leave behind who wil be praying for you, the sadaqa tht continues eg water and this is the reason you see most of the muslims offer free water and build wells or offers the book of knowledge (quran) and the thirs thing is the knowledge that you pass to others eg when teaching people how to pray, whatever the earn from there prayer you got the reward same as that person who prays
Muslim believes prayers could punishment of the grave. You are right. If you build a mosque as long as it stands you count blessing. You are rewarded for good deeds you left behind in the world.

good to know that, thanks Lit

Muslim believes prayers could punishment of the grave. You are right. If you build a mosque as long as it stands you count blessing. You are rewarded for good deeds you left behind in the world.
We christian the thing which matter most is how you ended your journey....