Tell us your most embarrassing story

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Hello there

There is a relative who convinced me to go for a massage at Kinondoni, Morocco. Entering the massage room, a very nice lady came and told me to choose the type of massage I want. Since I was new at this, I asked her to give me the best that she could Offer

What happened was that I lay on my stomach just wearing underwear, the masseause took off all her clothes and put oil on my back, then she went on top of me and started giving me a body to body massage.

She added more oil and started to rub me with her soft buttocks on my back, I was really happy getting stress relieved so fast. Oh man I ended up paying a hundred thousand shilling for the massage 🙆‍♂️ but it worth worth it still.

Even though I enjoyed the massage, she didn't wash her butt well becausmyon my way home my whole back smelled of SHIIT. Everyone eyed me with curiosity

Tell us your most embarrassing stories 😬

Years ago I met this beautiful girl. When I talked to her she just kept laughing and smiling, I thought she is too shy with huge crush on me. If she didn't have crush on me, would she laugh and smile at me all the time? We found ourselves in a relationship and I gave her gifts occasionally and she was really happy about that.

From time to time she would ask me "Do you really love me?" Mostly laughing while asking. Then I thought she was really into me especially I was crazy too for her too.

I heard someome saying before, if a girl laugh so much means she is horny. If a girl stay for a long time without fuckingg a man, they laugh and laugh. I figured it out I need to cure her laugh

I arranged for her to come to the ghetto around 3pm at night when most of the tenants were sleeping. I left the door open without locking it from the inside.

Around 3pm she pushed the door and how happy i was to see her. I found myself jumping and hugging her. Then I went to kiss her neck slowly going down to her boobs.

I pushed her agaisht the wall, slide my hands and pushed her boobs out..

Wow I thought "they are so perfect". I kissed her chest and went for the nipples trying to suck em. As I wanted to suck the nipple she pushed me away.

I figured it out for myself she must be shy let me try suck them again. She pushed me once more.

With weird look on her face she asked me, "Muhindi, you want to suck my nipples, do you want to marry me?"

While I was surprised, she asked me again for the second time, "So, Muhindi, do you want to marry me why are you trying to suck the nipples?"

Hurry this up. I saw that I should not make a big deal about it, let me take off my clothes and then I tried to take off her clothes too.

She pushed me again, and asked me "Muhindi, am I sleeping over why take off my clothes ?"

I asked her "what are you saying? You don't want me to kiss the nipples and now you stopping me from taking your clothes off. What's the deal?"

She answered me with a question, "Muhindi, am I sleeping her why are you wasting time taking off my clothes?" She continued "let's hurry I want to leave"

I pulled the dress up, I was so angry and annoyed. All I want is to fyck her harder. This was a good way to end my anger with a great fuckingg.

I felt very happy when she was moaning 'yeuwiii ishiiiiiii yeuwiiii uwiiiiiiiiii" I kept going harder and harder and she kept screaming very loud.

The next day, I was chilling with some homies down the street, talking tnis and that.

While talking from a far I saw my beautiful girl coming our way. The guys started talking about her.

One of them said 'you see that girl coming, she is sick crazy some dudes are taking advantage of her'

I asked them "what do you mean she is crazy, that's your sister inlaw?"

Another guy replied "I know her family, she came from North for treatment. She is mentally ill. Many people are sleeping with her taking advantage of her"

I found myself sitting with tears streaming down my face, I want to cry. "What did I do, oh god this is very embarrassing"

Before everyone, when she saw me she started ranting while pointing her finger at me "Muhindi, yesterday you gave me the fuck of my life. No one have fucked me to orgams like that, you are the best"

I was very sad the girl announced as she passed in front of everybody.

A guy from the steet looked at me and said "damn you must really be good. Most people have fucked her but she praise you to be the best" he continued "for a crazy woman to appreciate it you must be so good"

I stood up and I ran away. To make the story short, I moved from that street never to return. But I remember her, oh how I used to love her laughs.

One thing for sure I was careless not knowing beforehand she was insane, because the day we went to the Beach, she asked me, "So much water, is this the place where rain usually sleeps."

Years ago I met this beautiful girl. When I talked to her she just kept laughing and smiling, I thought she is too shy with huge crush on me. If she didn't have crush on me, would she laugh and smile at me all the time? We found ourselves in a relationship and I gave her gifts occasionally and she was really happy about that.

From time to time she would ask me "Do you really love me?" Mostly laughing while asking. Then I thought she was really into me especially I was crazy too for her too.

I heard someome saying before, if a girl laugh so much means she is horny. If a girl stay for a long time without fuckingg a man, they laugh and laugh. I figured it out I need to cure her laugh

I arranged for her to come to the ghetto around 3pm at night when most of the tenants were sleeping. I left the door open without locking it from the inside.

Around 3pm she pushed the door and how happy i was to see her. I found myself jumping and hugging her. Then I went to kiss her neck slowly going down to her boobs.

Wow I thought "they are so perfect". I kissed her chest and went for the nipples trying to suck em. As I wanted to suck the nipple she pushed me away.

I figured it out for myself she must be shy let me try suck them again. She pushed me once more.

With weird look on her face she asked me, "Muhindi, you want to suck my nipples, do you want to marry me?"

While I was surprised, she asked me again for the second time, "So, Muhindi, do you want to marry me why are you trying to suck the nipples?"

Hurry this up. I saw that I should not make a big deal about it, let me take off my clothes and then I tried to take off her clothes too.

She pushed me again, and asked me "Muhindi, am I sleeping over why take off my clothes ?"

I asked her "what are you saying? You don't want me to kiss the nipples and now you stopping me from taking your clothes off. What's the deal?"

She answered me with a question, "Muhindi, am I sleeping her why are you wasting time taking off my clothes?" She continued "let's hurry I want to leave"

I pulled the dress up, I was so angry and annoyed. All I want is to fyck her harder. This was a good way to end my anger with a great fuckingg.

I felt very happy when she was moaning 'yeuwiii ishiiiiiii yeuwiiii uwiiiiiiiiii" I kept going harder and harder and she kept screaming very loud.

The next day, I was chilling with some homies down the street, talking tnis and that.

While talking from a far I saw my beautiful girl coming our way. The guys started talking about her.

One of them said 'you see that girl coming, she is sick crazy some dudes are taking advantage of her'

Another guy replied "I know her family, she came from North for treatment. She is mentally ill. Many people are sleeping with her taking advantage of her"

I found myself sitting with tears streaming down my face, I want to cry. "What did I do, oh god this is very embarrassing"

Before everyone, when she saw me she started ranting while pointing her finger at me "Muhindi, yesterday you gave me the **** of my life. No one have fucked me to orgams like that, you are the best"

A guy from the steet looked at me and said "damn you must really be good. Most people have fucked her but she praise you to be the best" he continued "for a crazy woman to appreciate it you must be so good"

I stood up and I ran away. To make the story short, I moved from that street never to return. But I remember her, oh how I used to love her laughs.

One thing for sure I was careless not knowing beforehand she was insane, because the day we went to the Beach, she asked me, "So much water, is this the place where rain usually sleeps."
couldn't you tell she wasn't sane?

I hope you have forgiven yourself

couldn't you tell she wasn't sane?

I hope you have forgiven yourself
Her laugh is infectious. I have never seen a beautiful woman being crazy sick before. Never could I imagine.

She was created after sabbath day. God has extra energy from his vacation. She is a beauty too sad for her being sick. I have forgiven myself

Now I am more careful in choosing the right girl. I heard in states you must feel down her pants, before you end up naked with a dude.

Haha 😆 they say "birds of the same feather fly together "

Need I say more
I didn't think she was crazy I found reason for what she was saying

First, there are some tribes where women believe that a husband is only man (apart from a child) who socks the woman breast. There is cultural significance with it

Second, I wanted to take her clothes off. She wasn't going to sleep over. She needed not waste time taking her clothes. She was also in hurry to get back to her home.

Guys go easy on me. We all have embarrassing stories to tell. If you are nice I will tell another one

Her laugh is infectious. I have never seen a beautiful woman being crazy sick before. Never could I imagine.

She was created after sabbath day. God has extra energy from his vacation. She is a beauty too sad for her being sick. I have forgiven myself

Now I am more careful in choosing the right girl. I heard in states you must feel down her pants, before you end up naked with a dude.
ulishindwaje kujua ni kichaa, au ukichaa wake sio ule wa kuokota makopo

Before everyone, when she saw me she started ranting while pointing her finger at me "Muhindi, yesterday you gave me the **** of my life. No one have fucked me to orgams like that, you are the best"

Inasikitisha sana😥

I didn't think she was crazy I found reason for what she was saying

First, there are some tribes where women believe that a husband is only man (apart from a child) who socks the woman breast. There is cultural significance with it

Second, I wanted to take her clothes off. She wasn't going to sleep over. She needed not waste time taking her clothes. She was also in hurry to get back to her home.

Guys go easy on me. We all have embarrassing stories to tell. If you are nice I will tell another one
I state for a fact you must be smoking weed. If you choose to date a girl watch for the warning signs. Most girls are crazy but draw a line somewhere.

Crazy is not cool