The Last Movie You Saw On DVD or VHS or TV.

Muhindi Wa Kuchoma

Platinum Villager
Reaction score
The last movie I saw on VHS was Jackie Chen - Rush Hour

The last movie i saw in DVD was 007 Movies, I don't actually remember which one it was. THE DVD had all movies by James Bond. I lent the DVD to a friend, he never gave it back.

Last movie I watched on TV mmmh that was Jason Bourne movie: The Bourne Identity

What is the last movie you saw on VHS, DVD or TV?

Similar threads

I am watching Hard Kill Starring Bruce Wills (2020). This dude is old but the fun and entertainment is thrilling. Please add comments on what you watch rather than just sticking a name of what you watched.
Replies
Views
What's the last thing you put in your mouth? Let's keep it clean. (Not expecting to to say dick) The last thing I had tonight is an Orange. I swallowed a seed by an accident 😕
Replies
Views
Your next word must start with the last letter of the previous word Starting word is GAME
Replies
Views
There's no actual scientific evidence that masturbating before sex can help desensitise the penis enough to make you last longer in bed. In fact, there's no scientific evidence to show that masturbation has any impact on your sex life, good or bad. Some people also think that masturbation...
Replies
Views
Waraaaaaaap I will write a sentence and you create a sentence with the last word. The next person also start his/her sentence with last word also and so the others that follows Naandika sentensi kisha unaccoment kwa kuanzia na neno la mwisho nililoandika kwenye sentensi. Na wanakijiji wengine...
Replies
Views
Back