Who else has spare key to your house?

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Every lock has a spare keys. Some people give their spare keys to close ones, sadly they end up being robbed by them. Who do you trust enough to have them hold the spare keys for you?

What if you leave the keys with the neighbours, good or bad? My friend was scolding me for leaving my key with the neighbor. He claims its bad, not giving me any reason to it.

Similar threads

This new app is made for sharing real life photos with close friends only. This is an app that is like Instagram, but there are no news photos, ads, but there are real photos that are taken with the phone and are visible only to close friends. It's like a photo gallery and Instagram as one app...
Replies
Views
  • Question Question
The character names are Gabriel Edwards and Ava Foster, Stella. Any updates are highly appreciated
Replies
Views
  • Question Question
Has anyone heard or read the novel Awakening of War God, I have read around 20 chapters and looking for more. If anyone has any information kindly share, you have my gratitude in advance🙏
Replies
Views
A lot of girls are faking it. Is there a way you can tell if she is faking it? Sometimes when she moun so loud you think you are hitting the right spot. Sadly she is putting up a show, no orgasm nothing.
Replies
Views
  • Article Article
Has anyone read a novel names " A man like none other " Available on Joyread, I am looking for reviews
Replies
Views

Donations

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$300.00
Back
Top Bottom