A welcome note

Dr Smart (PhD).

Reaction score
Hey Kijiji Kinfolk!

🎉 I've Just Landed in Kijiji-ville! 🎉

Call me Dr Smart (PhD), the latest addition to this fantastic forum! I'm thrilled to bits to be here and can’t wait to dive deep into the sea of discussions, debates, and delightful banter that makes our community tick. 🚀

A little birdie told me that the Kijiji Forum is where the magic happens, where ideas bounce around like ping-pong balls and laughter is the currency of choice. Well, consider me a millionaire in the making because I plan to spend most of my time here, interacting, contributing, and maybe, just maybe, cracking the occasional pun that’s so terrible it’s actually good. 😉

I come in peace, armed with an open mind, a curious heart, and an arsenal (not that little club 🤣) of dad jokes that I solemnly swear to use responsibly. I'm here to learn, share, and grow with all of you wonderful people. So, let’s get this party started! Where’s the confetti cannon at?

Looking forward to making waves and maybe spilling a few beans (hopefully not on my keyboard). Let's make our time together on Kijiji Forum unforgettable!

Catch you on the flip side,

P.S. If you hear uproarious laughter or see a trail of digital confetti, you’ll know I’m nearby. Feel free to say hi, share a joke, or drop some knowledge.

But at least have a Master's Degree if you really want to lock up with me, or otherwise be beautiful 🤣🤣

With Regards,
The only PhD holder yet on the forum,
Dr Smart (PhD).

Please address me wisely whenever you want to hit my name.

welcome buddy

But it seems you like to eat rice and vegetables

dont ask why

Hey Kijiji Kinfolk!

🎉 I've Just Landed in Kijiji-ville! 🎉

Call me Dr Smart (PhD), the latest addition to this fantastic forum! I'm thrilled to bits to be here and can’t wait to dive deep into the sea of discussions, debates, and delightful banter that makes our community tick. 🚀

A little birdie told me that the Kijiji Forum is where the magic happens, where ideas bounce around like ping-pong balls and laughter is the currency of choice. Well, consider me a millionaire in the making because I plan to spend most of my time here, interacting, contributing, and maybe, just maybe, cracking the occasional pun that’s so terrible it’s actually good. 😉

I come in peace, armed with an open mind, a curious heart, and an arsenal (not that little club 🤣) of dad jokes that I solemnly swear to use responsibly. I'm here to learn, share, and grow with all of you wonderful people. So, let’s get this party started! Where’s the confetti cannon at?

Looking forward to making waves and maybe spilling a few beans (hopefully not on my keyboard). Let's make our time together on Kijiji Forum unforgettable!

Catch you on the flip side,

P.S. If you hear uproarious laughter or see a trail of digital confetti, you’ll know I’m nearby. Feel free to say hi, share a joke, or drop some knowledge.

But at least have a Master's Degree if you really want to lock up with me, or otherwise be beautiful 🤣🤣

With Regards,
The only PhD holder yet on the forum,
Dr Smart (PhD).

Please address me wisely whenever you want to hit my name.
Hey man you are highly welcome to this forum, it good that you have to acknowledge the dons on this forum before anything, like you man, i am Emperor, lately I have being busy with official works so rarely visit this forum for the past one to two months now but don't worry my man gilly is there for anything you want, hakimu junlee and rest are all there to make sure that you feel at home here on this forum, trust me you will thank me later. One love 😍 bro

Hey man you are highly welcome to this forum, it good that you have to acknowledge the dons on this forum before anything, like you man, i am Emperor, lately I have being busy with official works so rarely visit this forum for the past one to two months now but don't worry my man gilly is there for anything you want, hakimu junlee and rest are all there to make sure that you feel at home here on this forum, trust me you will thank me later. One love 😍 bro
indeed

I have this feeling you are already a member here. I am glad you came back as a boy. Some goes way far and pretend to be girls. Which is not okay by the way....

Please do welcome, tell us where are you from?