An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

Chapter 2285: Let's wait for five minutes

"Shall we leave?"

Margaret squinted slightly, "We came to save Violet, but you want to drive us away. What's the matter? Don't you want Violet to wake up?"

"Nonsense!"

Gavin frowned, "I am Violet's senior brother. Naturally, I hope she is safe."

"Then why are you stopping us from treating her?" Margaret countered.

"Because I don't trust you!" Gavin said firmly, "Who knows what you're up to? What if you can't cure Violet and make her condition worse?"

"If I'm not confident, I won't act easily," Dustin interjected unexpectedly.

"Do you hear that? Regardless, let us see her condition first, right?" Margaret said.

"No need! The divine doctor I've invited is on his way. You don't get a turn!" Gavin refused again.

"Lily, what do you say?" Margaret didn't continue arguing with Gavin, but turned to Lily.

As Violet's younger sister, Lily had absolute authority in this situation.

As long as Lily nodded, Margaret would act without hesitation, regardless of Gavin's opposition.

"Brother Gavin, how about... let this Dr. Dustin try first?" Lily hesitated for a moment but ultimately chose to trust Margaret.

Mainly because the divine doctor Gavin invited had not yet arrived. Now that her sister's condition was getting worse, she didn't know what the consequences would be if they delayed further.

Now, she could only hope for a miracle with a trial-and-error mentality.

"Lily! You're so confused!" Gavin looked frustrated, "The world is dangerous, and people's hearts are unpredictable. What if they intend to harm your sister? We can't take the risk!"

"But my sister is critically ill now. If something happens by delaying further, who will take responsibility?" Lily questioned.

"Well..." Gavin was momentarily speechless.

"How about this, let's wait for five more minutes. If your divine doctor hasn't arrived by then, Dr. Dustin will treat my sister. How about that?" Lily suggested.

Five minutes was her way of giving Gavin an out.

If the divine doctor arrived within five minutes, that would be the best outcome.

If not, she would have to settle for Dr. Dustin.

"Alright! Let's wait for five minutes!" Gavin glanced at his watch and finally nodded.

With the situation laid out like this, he couldn't continue to oppose, or it might lead to misunderstandings.

Five minutes passed in the blink of an eye. Seeing that his invited divine doctor hadn't arrived yet, Gavin couldn't help but feel anxious.

Chapter 2286: Poisoned

"What's going on with Divine Doctor? Why hasn't he come yet?" Gavin frowned, peeking out from the door.

"Master Gavin, time has passed. Since your invitee hasn't arrived, let's entrust it to Dr. Dustin," without waiting for Gavin's response, Margaret said, signaling to Dustin with her eyes.

Dustin quickly understood, walked to the bedside, and began to diagnose Violet's illness.

Though Gavin's expression was somewhat grim, he ultimately remained silent.

"Hmm?"

After carefully examining Violet's condition, Dustin couldn't help but furrow his brows slightly.

This reaction made Margaret somewhat nervous.

"How is it? What strange illness does Violet have?" Margaret asked cautiously.

"She isn't sick, she's been poisoned," Dustin said seriously.

"Poisoned?" Margaret was stunned, immediately turning to Lily, asking, "Lily, has your sister eaten anything unusual recently?"

"My sister and I have been traveling around Infernal Mountain these days, eating and sleeping together all the time. There's nothing unusual," Lily shook her head.

They ate the same food. Normally, if her sister was poisoned, she wouldn't have been spared either.

"Poisoning isn't just about food. Insect bites, strange odors, even contact with certain people's bodies, can all cause poisoning," Dustin added.

Real poisoners are no longer limited to food; their methods are varied and hard to guard against.

"I don't understand what you're saying. I'll ask you one thing: can you cure my sister?" Lily was anxious.

"The poison in your sister is quite unique. It's curable, but I need some time to make an antidote," Dustin replied.

"How long will it take?" Lily hurriedly asked.

"Two days," Dustin said.

"Two days?" Lily frowned, "With my sister's current condition, I'm afraid she won't last that long."

"Don't worry, although I can't make your sister wake up immediately, temporarily preserving her life shouldn't be a problem," Dustin said, waving his hand lightly.

As he spoke, a row of silver needles shot out from his sleeve, piercing various acupoints on Violet's body.

"Buzz~!"

As the silver needles spun wildly, strands of profound True Qi rapidly infused into Violet's meridians, safeguarding her.

"I'm using the Nine Revolutions Resuscitation Needle. As long as the needles aren't removed, your sister will be safe and sound within three days," Dustin explained.

"That's impressive." Lily raised an eyebrow, "What if the needles are removed?"

"Within three hours, she'll undoubtedly die!" Dustin's words were startling.

Chapter 2287: A curse

"Ah?"

Lily's eyes widened at Dustin's words.

Removing the needle meant death within three hours, wasn't this akin to a death sentence?

"Hmph! I don't care what nine needles you have. If you can't cure Violet, don't blame me for not being polite to you!" Gavin said coldly.

"If you can't help, then please shut up. Babbling like this is really annoying." Dustin glanced at Gavin, not holding back in his retort.

"You—!" Gavin gritted his teeth but ultimately held back from exploding.

If Dustin managed to cure Violet, then he would have nothing to say. But if he couldn't, he would surely teach him a lesson.

"Doctor Dustin, what should we do now?" Lily changed the topic.

"Take good care of your sister, and don't let anyone touch her. I'll go back and make the antidote now," Dustin said, then gave a meaningful look to Margaret before leaving first.

"Remember what Doctor Dustin said, Lily," Margaret reminded before following.

After leaving the villa and making sure there were no eavesdroppers, Margaret finally couldn't hold back: "What's going on exactly? Is there anything unusual about Violet's illness?"

Dustin clearly had been hiding something while they were in the room.

"There is indeed something unusual."

Dustin nodded seriously. "Actually, Violet isn't poisoned, she's under a curse."

"A curse?" Margaret raised an eyebrow.

"I just carefully examined her. There's a mass of dark energy inside Violet's body. It's a very powerful curse with self-defense consciousness, difficult to remove. It's a kind of powerful witchcraft that devours life force. At this rate, in less than three days, Violet will be drained of life!" Dustin's tone was grave.

He had just fought with the dark energy in Violet's body using his own pure Qi, and neither side could gain an upper hand.

If he forcefully removed the dark energy, Violet might die before he succeeded.

"Could it be someone from the Witchcraft Sect using such a powerful witchcraft?" Margaret began to speculate.

As a former disciple of the Royal Astrological Observatory, she was quite knowledgeable about witchcraft.

If it were ordinary witchcraft, she could handle it, but what was inside Violet was obviously different.

Besides the high-ranking members of the Witchcraft Sect, she couldn't think of anyone else capable of this.

"Does Violet have any grudges with people from the Witchcraft Sect?" Dustin asked back.

"I haven't heard of any." Margaret shook her head. "But people from the Witchcraft Sect are always unpredictable and may do outrageous things, so it's not surprising."

"Although the Witchcraft Sect isn't a reputable sect, they still have their principles. Without deep hatred, they wouldn't resort to such poisonous methods," Dustin said.

Chapter 2288: A trap

To cast such a powerful witchcraft inside Violet's body would not only require a lot of effort but also cause considerable damage to the caster.

No witch would harm others without reason.

This situation could only be caused by two possibilities: either for the sake of personal gain or due to unresolved enmity.

"If it's not the Witchcraft Sect, then who else could it be?" Margaret pondered.

"Compared to the Witchcraft Sect, I'm more suspicious of the Temple of the Priests," Dustin squinted. "Since the Martial Arts Tournament began, the Temple of the Priests has been causing trouble more than once, suppressing the geniuses of various sects. It's their usual method."

"Violet's talent in martial arts isn't particularly outstanding. Why would the Temple of the Priests expend so much effort to target her?" Margaret was curious.

"For the Temple of the Priests, Violet isn't a threat indeed, but she has a special identity. Think about it, if Violet suddenly dies, how will the Chief of the World Martial Arts Sect, Jeffrey, react?" Dustin asked back.

"Naturally, he'll be furious," Margaret blurted out.

Jeffrey only had two daughters, and Violet was considered a treasure among them.

If Violet died, Jeffrey might go mad.

"What if Violet's death is blamed on the Witchcraft Sect?" Dustin asked again.

"Then the two major sects will inevitably go to war!"

After a brief pause, Margaret immediately realized, "I understand! This is the Temple of the Priests sowing discord! If Violet dies from witchcraft, people will inevitably suspect the Witchcraft Sect. If they add some fabricated evidence, then Jeffrey, driven by anger, might choose to go to war directly. By then, the entire martial world will be plunged into chaos!"

If there is a large-scale battle between the world and the Witchcraft Sect, it will inevitably cause instability in the political situation.

And this is exactly what the Temple of the Priests wants to see.

"Stirring up the martial world, then stirring up the court, this is the Temple of the Priests' ultimate goal!"

A cold light flashed in Dustin's eyes. "These ambitious scoundrels should be cut into pieces!"

"If it's indeed the Temple of the Priests plotting, then I must go and warn the World Martial Arts Sect, so they don't fall into their trap," Margaret said with a serious expression.

"Wait."

Dustin raised his hand to stop Margaret's movement and continued, "These are just our speculations, without any evidence. Gaining trust from others isn't easy, and how can you be sure there are no spies from the Temple of the Priests within the World Martial Arts Sect? If we expose them now, it will only alert the enemy."

"What do you mean?" Margaret was curious.

"Since the Temple of the Priests intends to harm people, why don't we turn the tables and eliminate their power in one fell swoop?" Dustin clenched his fist fiercely, his eyes filled with killing intent.

Chapter 2288: A trap

To cast such a powerful witchcraft inside Violet's body would not only require a lot of effort but also cause considerable damage to the caster.

No witch would harm others without reason.

This situation could only be caused by two possibilities: either for the sake of personal gain or due to unresolved enmity.

"If it's not the Witchcraft Sect, then who else could it be?" Margaret pondered.

"Compared to the Witchcraft Sect, I'm more suspicious of the Temple of the Priests," Dustin squinted. "Since the Martial Arts Tournament began, the Temple of the Priests has been causing trouble more than once, suppressing the geniuses of various sects. It's their usual method."

"Violet's talent in martial arts isn't particularly outstanding. Why would the Temple of the Priests expend so much effort to target her?" Margaret was curious.

"For the Temple of the Priests, Violet isn't a threat indeed, but she has a special identity. Think about it, if Violet suddenly dies, how will the Chief of the World Martial Arts Sect, Jeffrey, react?" Dustin asked back.

"Naturally, he'll be furious," Margaret blurted out.

Jeffrey only had two daughters, and Violet was considered a treasure among them.

If Violet died, Jeffrey might go mad.

"What if Violet's death is blamed on the Witchcraft Sect?" Dustin asked again.

"Then the two major sects will inevitably go to war!"

After a brief pause, Margaret immediately realized, "I understand! This is the Temple of the Priests sowing discord! If Violet dies from witchcraft, people will inevitably suspect the Witchcraft Sect. If they add some fabricated evidence, then Jeffrey, driven by anger, might choose to go to war directly. By then, the entire martial world will be plunged into chaos!"

If there is a large-scale battle between the world and the Witchcraft Sect, it will inevitably cause instability in the political situation.

And this is exactly what the Temple of the Priests wants to see.

"Stirring up the martial world, then stirring up the court, this is the Temple of the Priests' ultimate goal!"

A cold light flashed in Dustin's eyes. "These ambitious scoundrels should be cut into pieces!"

"If it's indeed the Temple of the Priests plotting, then I must go and warn the World Martial Arts Sect, so they don't fall into their trap," Margaret said with a serious expression.

"Wait."

Dustin raised his hand to stop Margaret's movement and continued, "These are just our speculations, without any evidence. Gaining trust from others isn't easy, and how can you be sure there are no spies from the Temple of the Priests within the World Martial Arts Sect? If we expose them now, it will only alert the enemy."

"What do you mean?" Margaret was curious.

"Since the Temple of the Priests intends to harm people, why don't we turn the tables and eliminate their power in one fell swoop?" Dustin clenched his fist fiercely, his eyes filled with killing intent.
Thanks for the update Grandmaster Nazmul 😊☺️

Chapter 2289: Matchless Divine Physician

"How do you plan to proceed?" Margaret raised a finely arched eyebrow.

"First, we need to find a way to dispel the witchcraft inside Violet's body, then we'll use her as bait to draw out the mastermind behind the scenes," Dustin replied succinctly.

Once we expose the true culprit, we won't need to intervene anymore; the people of World Martial Arts Sect will take care of it themselves.

After all, with his daughter being attacked in the shadows, Jeffrey definitely won't let it slide.

"What do you need me to do?" Margaret asked again.

"Find some medicinal ingredients for me. The sooner, the better. I plan to use poison against poison to force that evil energy out of Violet's body."

After finishing his words, Dustin quickly wrote down a prescription and handed it to Margaret.

Margaret glanced at it briefly and nodded, "No problem, I'll have everything ready within three hours."

With the power of the Dragonmarsh's royal family, finding some precious medicinal ingredients wasn't a difficult task.

After Dustin and Margaret left the lakeside villa, they both got busy with their respective tasks.

However, not long after they left, an old man dressed in Tang-style clothing, with white hair and beard, giving off an air of grace and Daoism, accompanied by two disciples, entered the villa.

"Doctor Dillon, you've finally arrived? Please come in quickly!" Gavin welcomed the white-haired old man at the door with great joy.

"Master Gavin, my apologies for the delay. I had some urgent matters to attend to on the way, which caused me to be late. I hope you haven't waited too long," Dillon, the white-haired old man, explained the reason for his tardiness.

"No problem at all, as long as you're here," Gavin replied politely.

Dillon was a renowned divine physician in the martial arts world, and he had always had a good relationship with World Martial Arts Sect.

Many difficult and puzzling illnesses had been cured by Dillon, earning him the nickname of "Matchless Divine Physician."

Facing such a highly skilled divine physician, Gavin naturally treated him with respect.

After all, as a martial artist, there might come a time when one would get injured or fall ill.

"Master Gavin, how is the patient's condition now?" Dillon inquired.

"The situation is not optimistic. Victoria has been unconscious all along, and her vitality is getting weaker. Many doctors have been consulted, but there has been no improvement," Gavin seemed to remember something suddenly and changed the subject, "Oh, by the way! A young doctor just came by, performed some 'Nine-Something' acupuncture on Victoria, pricking her randomly, and then left. I'm not sure if it had any effect."

"Nonsense!" Dillon frowned, "The patient's condition is critical. How can we allow doctors of unknown origin to diagnose and treat her randomly? If anything happens, who will take responsibility? Quickly, take me to see her!"

"Right this way."

Without hesitation, Gavin immediately led Dillon and his two disciples into Victoria's room.

Chapter 2290: I won't make a mistake

"Brother Gavin, who are these three?" Inside the room, Lily looked at the three unfamiliar faces entering, feeling a bit puzzled.

"Lily, this is the famous Doctor Dillon I mentioned to you before, and these two are his apprentices," Gavin introduced briefly.

"So, you're Doctor Dillon. I've heard of your reputation," Lily greeted with a bow.

"No need for pleasantries, let's attend to the patient first," Dillon cut to the chase.

"Doctor Dillon, this is my sister. Someone just performed acupuncture on her. Could you check if it was reliable?" Lily stepped aside as she spoke.

"Hmm?" Dillon approached and examined carefully, furrowing his brows slightly. "Where did you find this quack? How dare you let him treat without understanding the situation? What if something goes wrong?"

"Quack?" Lily was taken aback and exchanged a glance with Gavin before hurriedly asking, "Doctor Dillon, does that person's treatment have problems?"

"Of course, it has problems, and serious ones," Dillon said sternly. "The patient is weak with a pale complexion, clearly poisoned. In such a condition, she should be nourished with herbal soup to boost vitality, then slowly draw out the toxins using silver needles. But this person did the opposite. Instead of using herbal soup, he sealed the acupoints with silver needles, preventing the toxins from being drawn out. This isn't treatment; it's harm!"

At this revelation, both Gavin and Lily's expressions changed.

If Dustin was merely incompetent in medicine, it would be one thing, but if he intentionally harmed, it was a completely different matter.

"Hmph! I knew that guy was fishy from the start. He's truly malicious!" Gavin gritted his teeth, his face darkening.

"Doctor Dillon, are you sure these silver needles are harming instead of treating?" Lily asked again.

"After years of practicing medicine, I won't make a mistake," Dillon asserted solemnly. "Either the one who administered the needles is clueless or deliberately causing harm. Either way, these silver needles are of no help in treating the illness."

With that, Dillon stepped forward, preparing to remove the needles.

"Wait!" Lily raised her hand to stop him. "Doctor Dillon, that person said these silver needles are keeping my sister alive. If removed, she might not last three hours!"

"Keeping her alive? Hah! What a joke!" Dillon scoffed. "With toxins accumulating in her body and her meridians sealed by silver needles, does he want her to die faster? If we follow his method and leave the needles in for three hours, the patient will undoubtedly die!"

Chapter 2291: I know what to do

"What? Certain death?!"

Dillon's words frightened Lily and the others, their faces turning pale.

They hadn't expected the situation to be this serious.

"That damned beast! How dare they plot against Violet? I'll have someone capture that guy immediately!"

Gavin was furious, pulling out his phone and shaking it to make a call.

To dare harm the daughter of the leader of the World Martial Arts Sect was simply seeking death!

"Doctor Dillon! What do we do now? Can my sister still be saved?"

Realizing the situation, Lily couldn't help but panic.

She had initially let Dustin treat her sister out of sheer desperation, as she had no better options left.

Now, hearing Dillon's words, she couldn't help but feel regretful.

One was an unknown person, the other a renowned doctor in the martial world.

In comparison, she naturally believed in Dillon more.

"If it were someone else, your sister would be beyond saving. But fortunately, I'm here today. As long as your sister still breathes, I can bring her back from the brink of death!" Dillon said confidently.

"Then please, Doctor Dillon, save her quickly. After this is done, we will surely reward you greatly!" Lily's face lit up.

"Doctor Dillon, we are counting on you!" Gavin clasped his hands together.

"Don't worry, I know what to do."

Dillon straightened his beard, then approached and directly removed the silver needles from Violet's body.

As soon as the needles left her body, Violet's body suddenly started convulsing.

Threads of black blood slowly oozed out of her nostrils.

"Doctor Dillon, what's happening? My sister seems to be in trouble."

The sudden turn of events made Lily instantly nervous.

Just a moment ago, everything was fine. How did various abnormalities occur as soon as the needles were removed? Even nosebleeds started.

"Don't panic, it's just a minor issue," Dillon said calmly. "The patient's meridians were just unsealed, causing toxins to accumulate. Now that the needles are out, there will naturally be some abnormal reactions. Don't worry too much, as long as the patient drinks my medicine, she will be fine soon."

"Lily, Doctor Dillon's medical skills are renowned. With him here, you can rest assured," Gavin reassured from the side.

"That's good."

Hearing this, Lily couldn't help but relax a little.

Doctor Dillon's reputation preceded him, and now that he was so confident, she believed there shouldn't be any problems.

"Bring me my Immortal Water," Dillon called out.

"Yes!"

His disciple on the left responded, then opened the medicine box and carefully lifted up an exquisitely crafted jade bottle.

Chapter 2292: Immortal Water

The jade bottle was only the size of a fist, crystal clear, with some mysterious patterns engraved on its surface, looking extremely extraordinary.

"Bowl!"

After receiving the jade bottle, Dillon shouted again.

His disciple on the right immediately understood, quickly picked up an empty bowl, and brought it to Dillon's side.

Dillon opened the jade bottle and slowly poured the milky white liquid inside into the bowl.

When it was only a third full, Dillon stopped pouring.

"Do you two know what's in this bowl?"

Dillon held up the bowl and proudly swept it in front of Lily and Gavin.

"This liquid is as pure white as snow, with a unique fragrance. It should be extraordinary, right?" Gavin cooperated.

"Of course!"

Dillon said somewhat arrogantly, "To be honest, this is the Immortal Water I carefully crafted. Drinking it not only heals injuries and expels toxins, but also prolongs life!

Don't be deceived by its small size; it's extremely valuable!

I spent three years refining this Immortal Water, collecting over ten thousand precious medicinal herbs.

And through ancient methods, I boiled it for forty-nine days.

During this time, I had to watch over it the whole time, without a single mistake in the fire.

It was truly painstaking, and only after much effort did I achieve today's result.

If it were an ordinary person, I would definitely not be willing to bring out such a treasure. Only the high-ranking members of your World Martial Arts Sect are worthy of such attention from me!"

"Thank you, Doctor Dillon! Your great kindness, we of the World Martial Arts Sect will never forget!" Gavin immediately bowed, expressing full respect.

"Doctor Dillon, as long as you can cure my sister, we of the World Martial Arts Sect will fulfill any request!" Lily also tactfully expressed her attitude.

As the daughter of Jeffrey, she was naturally not foolish.

Dillon had said so much, basically telling her that the Immortal Water was very valuable, and after curing the illness, the World Martial Arts Sect would have to offer more rewards.

She didn't care about money; she just wanted her sister to be safe.

"Very well, with your words, I'm relieved."

Seeing that the two had understood his implied message, Dillon smiled, no longer saying much, and instead handed over half of the bowl of Immortal Water to Lily. "Miss Lilu, feed this medicine to your sister. As long as she takes it, within the time it takes to drink a cup of tea, your sister will be out of danger."

Lily nodded, carefully took the Immortal Water, and then used a spoon to feed it into Violet's mouth, one mouthful at a time.

Not long after the Immortal Water went down, Violet, lying on the sickbed, suddenly reacted.

Her body trembled as if struck by lightning.

The next moment, a spray of blood spurted out, splashing all over Lily's face.

One of the old characters who hated Dustin for being poor
some context please, i think the site i read had different names, are you talking about dahlias assistant?

Chapter 2292: Immortal Water

The jade bottle was only the size of a fist, crystal clear, with some mysterious patterns engraved on its surface, looking extremely extraordinary.

"Bowl!"

After receiving the jade bottle, Dillon shouted again.

His disciple on the right immediately understood, quickly picked up an empty bowl, and brought it to Dillon's side.

Dillon opened the jade bottle and slowly poured the milky white liquid inside into the bowl.

When it was only a third full, Dillon stopped pouring.

"Do you two know what's in this bowl?"

Dillon held up the bowl and proudly swept it in front of Lily and Gavin.

"This liquid is as pure white as snow, with a unique fragrance. It should be extraordinary, right?" Gavin cooperated.

"Of course!"

Dillon said somewhat arrogantly, "To be honest, this is the Immortal Water I carefully crafted. Drinking it not only heals injuries and expels toxins, but also prolongs life!

Don't be deceived by its small size; it's extremely valuable!

I spent three years refining this Immortal Water, collecting over ten thousand precious medicinal herbs.

And through ancient methods, I boiled it for forty-nine days.

During this time, I had to watch over it the whole time, without a single mistake in the fire.

It was truly painstaking, and only after much effort did I achieve today's result.

If it were an ordinary person, I would definitely not be willing to bring out such a treasure. Only the high-ranking members of your World Martial Arts Sect are worthy of such attention from me!"

"Thank you, Doctor Dillon! Your great kindness, we of the World Martial Arts Sect will never forget!" Gavin immediately bowed, expressing full respect.

"Doctor Dillon, as long as you can cure my sister, we of the World Martial Arts Sect will fulfill any request!" Lily also tactfully expressed her attitude.

As the daughter of Jeffrey, she was naturally not foolish.

Dillon had said so much, basically telling her that the Immortal Water was very valuable, and after curing the illness, the World Martial Arts Sect would have to offer more rewards.

She didn't care about money; she just wanted her sister to be safe.

"Very well, with your words, I'm relieved."

Seeing that the two had understood his implied message, Dillon smiled, no longer saying much, and instead handed over half of the bowl of Immortal Water to Lily. "Miss Lilu, feed this medicine to your sister. As long as she takes it, within the time it takes to drink a cup of tea, your sister will be out of danger."

Lily nodded, carefully took the Immortal Water, and then used a spoon to feed it into Violet's mouth, one mouthful at a time.

Not long after the Immortal Water went down, Violet, lying on the sickbed, suddenly reacted.

Her body trembled as if struck by lightning.

The next moment, a spray of blood spurted out, splashing all over Lily's face.
Wash, rinse, repeat! It's same script different names, like how many time times have we read this exact scenario in the course of this novel? The author sure needs to get laid or have some palmwine for the sake of fresh inspiration...

Chapter 2293: I can cure her

Lily was bewildered.

Feeling the warmth of blood on her face, she looked back at Violet, who was vomiting blood on the sickbed, her eyes filled with astonishment.

It wasn't just her; the sudden turn of events stunned both Dillon and Gavin.

No one had expected that Violet's condition would worsen after drinking the immortal water.

"Dillon, Doctor Dillon! What... what's going on?" Gavin widened his eyes, looking somewhat nervous.

"Doctor Dillon! Didn't you say that my sister would be revived after drinking the immortal water? Why isn't it working now? Instead, she's vomiting blood?!" Lily exclaimed, instantly panicking.

"Don't panic, don't panic, it's just a small accident. Let me diagnose it carefully again," Dillon reassured.

After comforting them for a few words, Dillon quickly approached and began to check Violet's pulse. Soon, his brows furrowed. "Strange, the patient's pulse is weak and feeble, indicating insufficient vital energy and blood. It's clearly a symptom of poisoning. Normally, after drinking the elixir, toxins should be quickly expelled. Why isn't it effective?"

The elixir he made not only extended life but also detoxified.

Normally, just a sip would stabilize Violet's condition.

But the scene of her vomiting blood now caught him off guard.

"Doctor Dillon! How's my sister's condition? Can you cure her?!" Lily was full of anxiety and panic.

Her sister was fine before, but now, after Dillon removed the silver needle and administered medicine, her condition deteriorated.

This made her have to doubt Dillon's medical skills.

"Of course I can cure her!"

Dillon took a deep breath, pretending to be calm. "Although the elixir didn't work as expected, I have other methods to eliminate the toxins in the patient's body."

"No matter what method, just cure my sister first!" Lily urged.

"Stay calm, my acupuncture technique is unique in the martial world. Dealing with a little poison is nothing." Dillon remained confident.

Being called a divine doctor, he naturally had his own skills. If medicine couldn't detoxify, then he would use acupuncture to expel the toxins.

"Lily, don't worry. With Doctor Dillon here, everything will be fine. Just stay calm and don't disturb Doctor Dillon's treatment," Gavin comforted from the side.

Lily nodded. Although anxious, she eventually suppressed the emotional turmoil in her heart.

"Bring the silver needles!"

Dillon reached out with one hand.

His disciple immediately understood and took out a pack of silver needles from the medicine box, quickly opening it and displaying them in front of Dillon.

With a wave of his sleeve, three silver needles were already held between his fingers. Then, with a flick of his hand, the silver needles accurately pierced Violet's shoulders and chest.

"Help her up!"

Dillon shouted.

Chapter 2294: Yellow Springs Passage

Lily didn't dare to hesitate. She quickly helped the unconscious Violet sit up, positioning herself between Violet and Dillon.

"Watch closely! This needle technique of mine is called Yellow Springs Passage!" Dillon shouted, waving his sleeve again, and five silver needles fell between his fingers before he flicked them forcefully.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh..."

The five silver needles shot out instantly, each piercing Violet's neck, back, and waist accurately.

"Again!"

While speaking, Dillon flicked another five silver needles onto Violet.

Each silver needle was used with precision, hitting the acupuncture points accurately.

From the technique of needle application, it could be seen that without decades of practice, one could not achieve this level of proficiency.

"Break!"

After the silver needles were inserted, Dillon extended his index and middle fingers and forcefully pressed the acupoint at Violet's back.

Violet trembled all over. In the next moment, she directly spewed out a mouthful of black blood, splattering it all over the wall.

As the stagnant blood spurted out, Violet's convulsing body finally returned to normal, even her lips, which had turned blue, gradually regaining their color.

She appeared much calmer overall.

"Most of the toxins in the patient's body have been cleared. As long as she drinks a little more, I believe she will be fine soon," Dillon wiped the sweat from his forehead, looking somewhat exhausted.

Although the needle technique just now seemed impressive, it actually consumed a lot of his energy, and there was almost none of his true qi left in his body.

Without three to five days of rest, he would not be able to recover.

If it weren't absolutely necessary, he wouldn't easily resort to the Yellow Springs Passage technique.

However, the current effect seemed quite satisfactory.

"No wonder you're called divine Doctor Dillon. Truly remarkable!" Gavin praised, giving a thumbs-up. "I've heard of the Yellow Springs Passage technique, with its miraculous effect of turning decay into magic. Once used, even someone at death's door can be revived. Seeing it today, it's truly not unfounded!"

"Reviving the dead might be an exaggeration, but as long as the patient still has a breath, I can ensure their safety," Dillon smiled proudly.

"Doctor Dillon is too modest. If not for your intervention, Violet might not have escaped this disaster today," Gavin said respectfully, clasping his hands together.

"Doctor Dillon, is my sister really okay?" Lily asked, frowning slightly as she looked at the still unconscious Violet, showing no signs of relaxation.

While her sister's complexion had improved somewhat, and she seemed calmer, her breathing and pulse remained weak, showing no signs of improvement.

"What's the matter? Do you doubt my medical skills?" Dillon, with his hands behind his back, looked somewhat displeased. "I've been traveling the martial world for so many years, and there has never been an illness I couldn't cure. I can assure you, as long as the patient takes another sip of the immortal water, she will wake up immediately. If you don't believe it, you can try it yourself!"

Guys I was wondering How strong Rufus Rhys is as we know world shaking list doesn't include royalties and something like that . So is there a chance of someone in the Royalties who are stronger than Devin(rank 1 world shaking list)?

Guys I was wondering How strong Rufus Rhys is as we know world shaking list doesn't include royalties and something like that . So is there a chance of someone in the Royalties who are stronger than Devin(rank 1 world shaking list)?
Probably..... Even apart from not including royalties there are people that worth more than their position on the list like Dustin...
If he should concern himself about the list I'm sure he'll move higher but sad he's not moved by affairs like that

Chapter 2295: Pulse had stopped

"Trust, trust, trust. Whatever Dillon the Miracle Doctor says, we naturally believe."

Gavin smiled and said, "If it weren't for Dillon the Miracle Doctor's intervention today, turning decay into a miracle, Miss Violet might have already lost her life."

"It was just a small effort. Nothing much."

Dillon adjusted his beard with a hint of pride and said his left side disciple, "Give the patient a few sips of the Immortal Water again, let Miss Lily see the true skills of her teacher."

"Yes!"

The disciple on the left responded, then carefully approached the sickbed with a small bowl of Immortal Water, and fed Violet two sips.

After drinking the Immortal Water, Violet's legs kicked, and then she fell silent.

The disciple feeding her medicine was momentarily stunned, then cautiously reached out to feel Violet's breath.

In an instant, he recoiled as if he had been shocked, his face filled with fear. "Master! The... the patient has no breath!"

"What?!"

With this statement, everyone's faces changed drastically.

Even Dillon, who was just confident, seemed a bit confused at this moment.

"No breath? How is that possible?"

Dillon couldn't believe it, pushed away his disciple, and personally reached out to check Violet's pulse, only to find that her pulse had stopped.

She wasn't even breathing.

"How could this happen? It shouldn't be like this?"

At this moment, Dillon finally panicked.

First, he extracted the soul with Hades Crossing to bring out the impurities within Violet's body, then supplemented her with Immortal Water. There was no problem with the process.

Normally, after drinking Immortal Water, Violet should not only wake up immediately but also replenish her qi and blood, greatly aiding her recovery.

But what was happening now?

Violet not only didn't wake up, but she also stopped breathing. Where did things go wrong?

"Dillon Miracle Doctor! You said everything was fine, why is my sister breathless?!"

Lily grabbed Dillon's clothes, looking exceptionally agitated.

Before treating the illness, he spoke so grandly, making various guarantees, but now everything was going wrong.

First, seizures, then vomiting blood, and now no breath at all.

What kind of miracle doctor was this? He was clearly a quack!

"Dillon Miracle Doctor! What... what's going on here?"

Gavin frowned deeply, his eyes full of suspicion.

"Don't panic, don't panic! It's just a suspended animation phenomenon, she can still be saved, she can still be saved!"

Dillon wiped his sweat, trying to stabilize his emotions forcibly.

Having traveled the rivers and lakes for so many years, treating countless patients, he had experienced scenes like this before.

The only difference was that this patient's background was too powerful. If he couldn't cure her, not to mention payment, even keeping his reputation would be a problem.

Chapter 2296: Revival Pill

"So the pressure is inevitably a bit high.

"You'd better be able to revive my sister, or I'll have you all buried with her!" Lily roared.

At this moment, she was on the edge of rage.

If she had known Dillon was such a waste, she wouldn't have listened to him and removed the silver needles from her sister.

If her sister really died, she would not let it go easily.

"Quickly! Get out the Revival Pill!" Dillon dared not hold back, and immediately ordered his disciple to take out his treasure.

The Revival Pill was a top-grade elixir he had spent a fortune on and pulled a big favor for from the Medicine King Valley.

It was rumored to have the effect of bringing the dead back to life, hence its name.

No matter who it was or how severe the injury, even if there was no breath or pulse, as long as the Revival Pill was taken, one's life could be temporarily saved.

This Revival Pill was originally his treasured possession for critical moments, to save his own life.

Countless rich and powerful people were willing to pay a sky-high price to buy it, but he had never been willing to sell.

But today, in order to save Violet and his own life, he had to give up the Revival Pill.

"Master! The Revival Pill!"

The disciple opened a hidden compartment in the medicine box, quickly took out a delicate wooden box, and handed it to Dillon.

Dillon opened the wooden box and saw a golden pill lying inside.

The pill was crystal clear, under the sunlight, it emitted a golden halo, like gold itself, very beautiful.

With every breath through the nostrils, a unique fragrance could be smelled, refreshing the mind.

"So this is the legendary Revival Pill that can bring people back from the dead? It's truly extraordinary!" Gavin's eyes sparkled with amazement.

He had naturally heard of the Revival Pill from the Medicine King Valley; it was an invaluable treasure that money couldn't buy.

Because of the scarcity of medicinal materials, the Medicine King Valley could only produce one Revival Pill every ten years.

Its value was extremely high.

It was evident that Dillon had offered up all of his treasured possessions.

"With the Revival Pill, the patient will definitely be fine!" Dillon took a deep breath, then, feeling very distressed, fed the Revival Pill into Violet's mouth.

This was an invaluable treasure, worth its weight in gold. If it wasn't absolutely necessary, he wouldn't have been able to use it on anyone else.

Now, all he could do was pray that the Revival Pill was as legendary as it was said to be, that it could bring Violet back from death's door.

Otherwise, he might have to pay for it with his life today.

To kill the daughter of the head of the World Martial Arts Sect, even ten lives wouldn't be enough to compensate!

Chapter 2297: Think of a solution

The Revival Pill melted in her mouth, streams of golden liquid flowing down Violet's throat and into her body.

Vibrant vitality instantly surged through her limbs, permeating into every cell.

Her heart, previously still, began to beat slowly again under the stimulation of the Revival Pill.

"Thump, thump, thump..."

With each beat of her heart, Violet's chest began to rise and fall slightly, her breathing gradually returning to normal.

"She's breathing! She's breathing! Violet's breathing!"

Seeing this scene, Gavin's face lit up with joy.

"That's great! My sister has finally come back to life!"

Lily was overjoyed, tears streaming down her face.

As for Dillon, he heaved a long sigh of relief.

Thank goodness the legendary Revival Pill worked wonders and saved Violet, otherwise his reputation would have been ruined.

But it did hurt a bit to use a Revival Pill for no apparent reason.

"No wonder it's called the Revival Pill, it really lives up to its name," Gavin exclaimed in amazement.

To be able to bring back someone who was already dead from the brink of death demonstrated the extraordinary nature of the Revival Pill.

"Although the process was a bit tumultuous, luckily there were no major risks."

Dillon managed to force a smile, but his back was covered in cold sweat.

He still couldn't understand why his immortal water and acupuncture technique had no effect on Violet.

It even worsened her condition.

It was just a bit of poisoning, why was it so difficult to treat?

Where did he go wrong?

"Doctor Dillon, something seems off!"

At this moment, Lily seemed to have noticed something and frowned, "My sister's breathing seems to be weakening again."

"What? How could this happen?"

Dillon frowned and quickly checked Lily's pulse. His expression instantly turned ugly.

As Lily said, the vitality that had just been restored in Violet was slowly diminishing again.

It seemed as if the Revival Pill had only given her a brief respite.

At this rate, within the time it takes for an incense stick to burn, Violet would breathe her last.

"Doctor Dillon, what do we do now? You have to think of a solution!" Dillon urged anxiously.

"Well... I..." Dillon opened his mouth but didn't know how to respond.

He had used the detoxifying immortal water.

He had used the acupuncture technique.

And in the end, he even used his last resort, the Revival Pill.

He had exhausted all means to save Violet's life.