An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

Chapter 2255: Hundred Flower Kill

As Mac and his group charged toward her, Abigail's expression turned cold. She suddenly took out a fist-sized iron ball and threw it forcefully toward the incoming crowd.

This iron ball was one of the eight major concealed weapons of the Enigma Sect, the Hundred Flower Kill. Inside the iron ball were 888 poison needles, each capable of breaking through protective true qi.

For martial artists below the Grandmaster level, being hit by the poison needles would immediately render them incapacitated.

The weapon had been lost to Abigail by a Enigma Sect master in a gambling match, and now she found it coming in handy.

A faint buzzing sound emerged as the Hundred Flower Kill was thrown, with the mechanisms inside the ball beginning to operate rapidly.

The 888 poison needles were ready to be unleashed.

"Hmph! Do you think a mere concealed weapon can harm us? What a foolish notion!" Mac did not hesitate; he directly swung his sword toward the iron ball.

As the blade struck the iron ball, a massive number of poison needles exploded out of the ball's numerous small holes.

The needles rained down like a sudden storm, enveloping the surrounding area.

"Watch out for the concealed weapon!"

Someone shouted in alarm, but it was too late.

The poison needles from the Hundred Flower Kill had already been released, making the ten-meter radius a deadly zone.

Mac, at the forefront, bore the brunt of the attack, becoming the first target.

Though Mac was quick to react, activating his protective true qi for defense, the poison needles of the Hundred Flower Kill specifically countered such protection.

In an instant, Mac was turned into a pin cushion, struck by over a hundred poison needles across his body.

The group of skilled fighters behind him also suffered severely.

Some died instantly; others were severely injured. Many lay on the ground, struggling to breathe.

The power of the Hundred Flower Kill was overwhelming, and they were caught off guard.

The group knew the Saintess excelled in using poison, but they did not expect her to possess such a deadly weapon from the Enigma Sect.

Without any prior preparation, they fell into the trap.

Those with stronger skills managed to use their weapons to shield their vital parts and barely saved their lives, while the weaker ones died on the spot.

Over twenty fighters were felled in mere moments, leaving a chaotic scene of bodies on the ground.

Cries of pain and curses filled the air.

"The Hundred Flower Kill of the Enigma Sect truly lives up to its reputation; it is unexpectedly effective," Abigail remarked with a slight smirk.

Her decision to use the Hundred Flower Kill had been on a whim, just to test its power, but she didn't expect such remarkable results.

The single Hundred Flower Kill had taken down over twenty innate martial artists with ease. It truly was an exceptional weapon for large-scale battles.

If she prepared a few more of these weapons, she would be nearly unstoppable in a group fight.

Chapter 2256: Either run or hide

"Oh my! What was that just now? Why did everyone below fall down in the blink of an eye?"

On the second floor of the restaurant, Lana looked at the scene below through the window and couldn't help but widen her eyes in surprise.

Everything happened too quickly; she didn't react in time.

She saw Abigail throw a dark object, and then a group of people led by Mac screamed and fell to the ground.

"That was the Hundred Flowers Kill of the Enigma Sect, one of the eight great hidden weapons, extremely powerful, and specifically designed to penetrate protective true qi. It's difficult for any martial artist below the Grandmaster level to withstand it." Cassius's face was serious.

He had heard of the Hundred Flowers Kill but had never seen it in person.

Previously, he thought it was just the Enigma Sect boasting, and there was some exaggeration involved. However, now, after witnessing the power of the Hundred Flowers Kill, he understood how terrifying this hidden weapon could be.

"The Hundred Flowers Kill of the Enigma Sect? That's too terrifying!" Lana swallowed nervously.

If she had been down there just now, she probably would already be dead.

"The Hundred Flowers Kill of the Enigma Sect is powerful, but its effective attack range is only thirty meters."

Zion squinted and said, "Within thirty meters, it's extremely deadly; beyond thirty meters, its power diminishes by half. Moreover, to avoid harming oneself, the Hundred Flowers Kill is designed with delayed release. So, to defend against the Hundred Flowers Kill, it's actually quite simple. There are mainly two points: first, immediately run away upon seeing the Hundred Flowers Kill, as fast as you can; second, find a sturdy cover for protection.

"Although the Hundred Flowers Kill can penetrate true qi, its penetrating power is not strong. Rocks and steel can weaken or even block the poisonous needles of the Hundred Flowers Kill.

"Simply put, either run or hide.

"Of course, if you are a martial arts grandmaster, you can just ignore it.

"Though the poisonous needles of the Hundred Flowers Kill can break through true qi, they cannot break through the protective aura of a grandmaster. Ultimately, as long as your strength is strong enough, any hidden weapon becomes just a decoration."

Although Enigma Sect hidden weapons are powerful, they also have certain drawbacks.

First of all, powerful hidden weapons require extremely strict materials and are difficult to make, so they cannot be mass-produced.

Only a small number of elite disciples can possess them.

Additionally, hidden weapons are consumables. Once they are used, they cannot be reused.

Finally, the threat of hidden weapons is limited to martial artists below the Grandmaster level.

Once you reach the level of a martial arts grandmaster, you can ignore more than ninety percent of hidden weapons.

Of course, there are hidden weapons that can harm grandmasters, but such things are extremely rare and precious.

Many people have never even heard of them.

"Even though there are some drawbacks, the Enigma Sect's hidden weapons are still terrifying enough. If you encounter them in the future, you better be careful." Willa looked serious.

Within a ten-meter range of the Hundred Flowers Kill, she wasn't confident she could survive.

The most critical point is that the Enigma Sect's hidden weapons have no usage restrictions. Even an ordinary person can kill a martial arts expert.

Decades of hard training can't compare to an ordinary person's slight movement.

This...is what makes the Enigma Sect terrifying!

Chapter 2256: Either run or hide

"Oh my! What was that just now? Why did everyone below fall down in the blink of an eye?"

On the second floor of the restaurant, Lana looked at the scene below through the window and couldn't help but widen her eyes in surprise.

Everything happened too quickly; she didn't react in time.

She saw Abigail throw a dark object, and then a group of people led by Mac screamed and fell to the ground.

"That was the Hundred Flowers Kill of the Enigma Sect, one of the eight great hidden weapons, extremely powerful, and specifically designed to penetrate protective true qi. It's difficult for any martial artist below the Grandmaster level to withstand it." Cassius's face was serious.

He had heard of the Hundred Flowers Kill but had never seen it in person.

Previously, he thought it was just the Enigma Sect boasting, and there was some exaggeration involved. However, now, after witnessing the power of the Hundred Flowers Kill, he understood how terrifying this hidden weapon could be.

"The Hundred Flowers Kill of the Enigma Sect? That's too terrifying!" Lana swallowed nervously.

If she had been down there just now, she probably would already be dead.

"The Hundred Flowers Kill of the Enigma Sect is powerful, but its effective attack range is only thirty meters."

Zion squinted and said, "Within thirty meters, it's extremely deadly; beyond thirty meters, its power diminishes by half. Moreover, to avoid harming oneself, the Hundred Flowers Kill is designed with delayed release. So, to defend against the Hundred Flowers Kill, it's actually quite simple. There are mainly two points: first, immediately run away upon seeing the Hundred Flowers Kill, as fast as you can; second, find a sturdy cover for protection.

"Although the Hundred Flowers Kill can penetrate true qi, its penetrating power is not strong. Rocks and steel can weaken or even block the poisonous needles of the Hundred Flowers Kill.

"Simply put, either run or hide.

"Of course, if you are a martial arts grandmaster, you can just ignore it.

"Though the poisonous needles of the Hundred Flowers Kill can break through true qi, they cannot break through the protective aura of a grandmaster. Ultimately, as long as your strength is strong enough, any hidden weapon becomes just a decoration."

Although Enigma Sect hidden weapons are powerful, they also have certain drawbacks.

First of all, powerful hidden weapons require extremely strict materials and are difficult to make, so they cannot be mass-produced.

Only a small number of elite disciples can possess them.

Additionally, hidden weapons are consumables. Once they are used, they cannot be reused.

Finally, the threat of hidden weapons is limited to martial artists below the Grandmaster level.

Once you reach the level of a martial arts grandmaster, you can ignore more than ninety percent of hidden weapons.

Of course, there are hidden weapons that can harm grandmasters, but such things are extremely rare and precious.

Many people have never even heard of them.

"Even though there are some drawbacks, the Enigma Sect's hidden weapons are still terrifying enough. If you encounter them in the future, you better be careful." Willa looked serious.

Within a ten-meter range of the Hundred Flowers Kill, she wasn't confident she could survive.

The most critical point is that the Enigma Sect's hidden weapons have no usage restrictions. Even an ordinary person can kill a martial arts expert.

Decades of hard training can't compare to an ordinary person's slight movement.

This...is what makes the Enigma Sect terrifying!
Wow, such a treat🥰 thank you Grandmaster Nazmul 👍

You can read The Almighty Lord Caspian on Drama novels, google it. (outside links aren't allowed on this forum I think).
As for My Wife is a Beautiful CEO, I read it some years back and don't have a bookmark to the site. Google will come handy too
do you know where living with my lady boss or my invincible husband has returned can be found , i mean i found them but those once are incomplete

do you know where living with my lady boss or my invincible husband has returned can be found , i mean i found them but those once are incomplete
I've not read My Invincible Husband. As for Living with My Lady Boss, they stopped updating it on featherstories (last update was December 2023) on which I was reading it, so I'm also stuck.

Lana is a dimwit, always asking her silly questions. And the author can do better, we all knew about the hundred kill needles, why re_introducing them

Chapter 2257: I'll fulfill your wish

Outside the restaurant at this moment

Under the leadership of Mac, many skilled fighters either lay dead or wounded, covering the ground.

Only Abigail remained standing, seemingly unscathed.

The power of the Hundred Flowers Kill exceeded Abigail's expectations. She thought if there was a chance, she could exchange some hidden weapons with the Enigma Sect.

Sometimes, it could have an unexpected effect.

"You... you despicable witch!"

At this moment, Mac, lying on the ground, managed to utter a few words through difficulty.

Mac's vitality was extremely astonishing. Even though he had hundreds of poisonous needles embedded in his body, he still held on to his last breath.

"You're not dead yet?"

Abigail raised an eyebrow, looking somewhat surprised.

Just a meter away from the Hundred Flowers Kill, when the poisonous needles erupted, his body was almost entirely damaged.

If it were someone else, they would have probably already kicked the bucket.

But Mac, against all odds, was still alive, despite being severely injured and unable to move, maintaining an inexplicable vitality.

"Witch! If it weren't for your hidden weapons and sneak attack, do you think you could have injured me?" Mac said indignantly.

"Dying and still talking tough, I really don't know what's in your head," Abigail approached, looking down at Mac, and said indifferently, "If it were before, you would be a corpse by now. But today, I'm in a good mood, so I'm considering giving you a chance. If you kneel down and beg me, I might let you go. How about it?"

"Spit!"

Mac spat, hitting Abigail's clothes, and shouted, "You witch! Whether to kill or to cut, it's all up to you. If I, Mac, so much as frown today, I'm no hero!"

Abigail glanced at the spit on her clothes, her eyebrows slightly furrowed, but then she relaxed.

"Since you're so eager to die, I'll fulfill your wish!"

Abigail reached out, and a long knife on the ground suddenly shot up, landing in her hand in an instant.

The next moment, Abigail swung the long knife, directly cleaving Mac in half at the waist.

"Witch! Even if I become a ghost, I won't let you off!"

After Mac angrily shouted his last words, he immediately died on the spot, his face twisted in a grimace.

Without closing his eyes in death.

Abigail dropped the knife, glanced at the few survivors, before she could speak, they immediately knelt down, bowing repeatedly.

"Mercy, Holy Maiden! Mercy!"

"We were just doing it for money, we have no grudge against the Witchcraft Sect. Please spare us, Holy Maiden! We promise we won't trouble you again in the future!"

As they bowed and pleaded, they were already heavily injured, their meridians blocked by the poison needles, their bodies weak, completely devoid of any resistance.

In order to survive, they could only kowtow and beg, otherwise, they would meet the same fate as Mac.

"You all know when to be smart," Abigail nodded in satisfaction, then said, "Get lost, don't let me see you again."

"Okay, okay, we'll leave immediately!"

They nodded frantically and began to crawl away, trying to escape for their lives.

Just as they thought they had saved their lives, suddenly, a gust of wind swept down from above.

Chapter 2258: Sorry to keep you waiting

Several people looked up and saw a mysterious figure in white robes flying overhead. With a somersault, he landed steadily in front of them.

Upon closer inspection, they recognized the white-robed figure as the guardian of the Witchcraft Sect!

"Dare to attack the Holy Maiden? You're dead!"

The white-robed guardian didn't waste any words and directly struck with a palm.

"Boom!"

Fierce martial energy turned into a black tiger, roaring and pouncing towards the group, tearing them apart.

"Wait! The Holy Maiden promised to let..."

Before the group could finish explaining, the black tiger had already torn them apart, scattering limbs and arms everywhere.

The guardian of the Witchcraft Sect had reached the level of a grandmaster. With a single blow, these innate martial artists couldn't resist at all.

"Report to the Holy Maiden, all the pests have been eradicated!"

After dealing with the group, the white-robed guardian immediately walked to Abigail and bowed.

"Well done."

Abigail nodded indifferently. "Have this place cleaned up, I don't want it to ruin my appetite."

"Yes." The white-robed guardian bowed in response.

Abigail dusted off her clothes and then, as if sensing something, looked up and smiled at the people on the second floor, including Lana.

However, Lana found this smile somewhat chilling.

Back on the second floor, Abigail acted as if nothing had happened, still smiling.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, everyone. The trouble has been dealt with. Come on, let's continue drinking."

Abigail poured herself a glass of wine and drank it down.

The others exchanged glances and raised their glasses in return. Only Lana stood motionless, looking at Abigail with a strange expression.

"Lana, why are you looking at me like that? Do you have something to say?" Abigail asked with a smile.

"Miss Abigail, those people had already lost their fighting capability and even begged for mercy. Why did you have to exterminate them?" Lana frowned slightly.

It's said that when you have the power to spare someone, you should. Abigail's ruthless behavior was not to her liking.

Even her tone became much colder.

"What, do you think I'm too cruel?" Abigail smiled lightly.

"Yes!" Lana didn't hesitate to say, "You've already won. Why did you have to kill them?"

"Have you ever thought about what would happen if I were not strong enough today, and what fate I would have faced?" Abigail asked back.

"I..." Lana was at a loss for words.

It was obvious that Mac was seeking revenge for his father. It was clear that if he had won against Abigail, he would have surely dismembered her.

"It seems you already have an answer," Abigail smiled faintly. "Today, they wanted to kill me. I was only acting in self-defense. What's wrong with that? Besides, do you think they are good people? A group of mercenaries who do anything for money, committing all kinds of atrocities. Keeping such people alive would only bring harm to others. Killing them is actually getting rid of a scourge. Don't you think?"

Chapter 2259: A bigger operation

"I..." Abigail's words left Lana speechless, her face turning red.

She suddenly realized that her thoughts were too naive.

In the world of Martial Arts, grudges and vendettas often had no logic. It was either you kill me or I kill you.

Since Mac wanted to kill Abigail, then under the premise of self-defense, she naturally had the right to retaliate.

Her actions were not at fault.

Moreover, as Abigail had said, those mercenaries were not good people.

It wasn't worth feeling indignant for them.

"Sister Lana, judging by your appearance, you're new to the Martial World. Having good intentions is a good thing, but you have to know who you're dealing with. Blindly playing the saint will only harm yourself and others," Abigail said with a meaningful smile. "Well, it's all in the past now. There's no need to ruin our relationship over some strangers. Come on, let's continue drinking."

With that, she raised her glass and gestured to Lana.

After a moment of hesitation, Lana also raised her glass and drank it down.

After a small storm, the atmosphere between them returned to normal, as if nothing had happened, and they continued to eat, drink, and chat as before.

Outside the restaurant, members of the Witchcraft Sect were quickly cleaning up the scene.

With so many dead bodies and blood everywhere, even though they didn't need to worry about reprisals due to self-defense, if the bodies weren't covered up in time, it would inevitably have some impact.

Damaging their reputation was one thing, but affecting their ability to make money was a bigger concern.

The night passed quickly.

The next morning, on the slopes of Infernal Mountain, the atmosphere was still lively. Even before the competition began, the venue was already packed with people.

In order to make more money, Abigail spared no expense to occupy the best location.

The number of gambling tables had increased from one to ten, allowing more gamblers to participate.

There were various forms of gambling, from betting on the outcome to betting on time or techniques.

In addition to increasing the number of gambling tables, Abigail had also arranged for several dozen crates of spirit stones to be brought over from the Witchcraft Sect overnight, making thorough preparations.

Compared to the minor disturbances of the first day, Abigail was clearly planning a bigger operation.

After all, the audience coming to Infernal Mountain to watch the competition numbered in the tens of thousands, including elites from various major sects.

These were all potential sources of profit. If she could develop them into her followers, it would mean unimaginable wealth for Abigail.

Of course, to be cautious, Abigail had also made arrangements from top to bottom.

Infernal Mountain turned a blind eye to gambling as long as it didn't affect the competition. They couldn't be bothered to intervene.

This provided Abigail with enough room to develop.

Thus, the new round of harvesting the followers had officially begun.

Chapter 2260: I've been invited

While Abigail was busy reaping profits at the competition venue, Dustin did not participate. Instead, he went alone to a strange and remote place.

The reason he didn't go to Infernal Mountain to watch the competition was because when he woke up this morning, he found a letter under the door crack.

The content of the letter was simple: it invited him to meet alone.

If it had been an ordinary invitation, Dustin wouldn't have paid much attention, but this letter also contained a special emblem.

It was the emblem of the Temple of the Western Priests!

The Temple of the Western Priests was the greatest enemy of West Lucozia. Over the years, they had done everything possible to sow discord, assassinate court officials, and hinder the development of West Lucozia.

Dustin still remembered when he was in Dragonmarsh, the Temple of the Western Priests even sent out four major priests and a priest king to assassinate his father, Rufus Rhys.

Although they ultimately failed, the Temple of the Western Priests had never stopped scheming.

Now, the appearance of members of the Temple of the Western Priests near Infernal Mountain clearly indicated that they had other plans.

Dustin was very puzzled. Why would the Temple of the Western Priests approach him without revealing his identity?

In order to find out, Dustin eventually chose to accept the invitation.

Following the address given in the letter, Dustin arrived at the entrance of a private residence.

This private residence was quite large, somewhat resembling a quadrangle courtyard, and the decorations were very luxurious.

With its tall gates and grand courtyard, it was obvious that the owner of the residence was wealthy and noble.

Dustin walked up and knocked on the vermilion gate.

After a while, the gate slowly opened a crack, and a maid with exotic features stuck her head out, asking, "Sir, who are you looking for?"

"I've been invited."

As Dustin spoke, he handed over the emblem from the letter.

"It turns out you're the distinguished guest. Please come in."

The maid immediately smiled, opened the gate wider, and gestured for him to enter.

Dustin nodded and entered without saying much, walking straight in.

Led by the maid, Dustin passed through the garden and crossed a rock bridge, finally arriving at the door of the living room.

"Please wait here for a moment, sir. My master will be here soon."

The maid stopped in front of the door, bowed to Dustin, and quickly left after bidding farewell.

Dustin walked into the living room confidently, only to find that there were already more than ten people sitting inside.

Men and women, all sorts of attire, and each one was quite powerful.

Just picking one at random, they were all innate late-stage martial artists.

Among them, there were even master-level experts.

"It seems I'm not the only one invited."

Dustin glanced around, already calculating in his mind.

Without showing any emotions, he found a seat at the end of the row and sat down alone.

"Hey! Who the hell let you sit down?!"

At this moment, a burly man with a full beard suddenly stood up, glaring at Dustin, looking like he was about to devour him.

Chapter 2261: You'll regret it

"Huh?"

Dustin was a bit bewildered by the sudden turn of events.

He looked around and found that the bearded man's gaze didn't shift away. Dustin pointed at himself tentatively and asked, "Are you talking to me?"

"Nonsense! Who else could it be but you?"

The bearded man glared, shouting, "Do you understand any rules? You come in without even saying hello, just sit down on your own. Do you even respect us?!"

"Rules?"

Dustin raised an eyebrow slightly, indifferently saying, "Do I know you? Why should I greet you? Besides, if I don't respect you, what can you do?"

"Hey! Are you asking for a beating?!"

The bearded man suddenly exploded with anger, about to throw a punch, but he was stopped by a man in white clothes with a somewhat sinister look.

"Calm down, there's no need to get so worked up. This young man doesn't understand the rules, so let's teach him. There's no need for violence. If our host sees this later, it might cause some trouble."

The man in white raised his hand to calm things down, gesturing for the bearded man to sit down, then looked at Dustin with a smile. "Young man, judging by your appearance, you must be new here, right? Today, let me teach you some manners. As the saying goes, when entering a room, you greet the people inside. Everyone here comes from all corners of the world, so a simple greeting shouldn't be too much, right?"

"If you are indeed seniors of the martial world, a greeting wouldn't be too much. But your behavior doesn't show any seniority. Coming in and showing off, it seems like bandits entering the mountains." Dustin replied calmly.

At his words, the smile on the man in white's face froze for a moment, a hint of coldness flashing in his eyes.

As for the bearded man, he slammed the table fiercely, stood up again, and cursed angrily, "You brat! Giving face and you still don't appreciate it! Looks like I'll have to teach you a lesson today so you'll know your place!"

"If you don't know how to respect others, then I can't help you." The man in white shook his head, returning to his seat.

The others sneered, clearly enjoying the spectacle.

Not long ago, there was another arrogant youngster who came in, and in the end, he was carried out.

"I advise you not to act rashly, or you'll regret it," Dustin warned.

He had intended to act low-key and see what schemes the Temple of the Western Priests had. He hadn't expected to encounter these troublemakers as soon as he entered.

"Regret? Hmph! I don't think you'll shed tears until you see your coffin!"

The bearded man snorted coldly, no longer wasting words, and suddenly threw a punch at Dustin.

This punch was powerful, and the momentum was astonishing. Wherever the fist wind passed, the air twisted, emitting a whistling sound.

Dustin remained expressionless, not moving a muscle. He only acted when the bearded man's fist was about to touch his face, swiftly reaching out and catching it firmly.

"Hmm?"

The bearded man's pupils contracted, quite surprised.

Chapter 2262: Sharp tongue

Although he hadn't exerted his full strength just now, Dustin still used about seventy percent of his true qi.

If it were an ordinary innate expert, taking such a punch would have been disastrous, if not fatal.

However, this young man in front of him easily caught his fist, which was quite strange.

"With just this level of skill, you dare to be so arrogant. Truly ignorant of the ways of the world," Dustin snorted coldly.

With a sudden forceful squeeze of his fingers, there was a series of "crack crack" sounds, and the bearded man's fist was directly twisted into a pretzel, his bones completely shattered.

"Ah~!!"

The bearded man was first stunned, then let out a pig-like scream, his voice piercing and agonizing.

"Get lost!"

Dustin kicked the bearded man in the abdomen.

Like a soccer ball, the bearded man flew several meters before slamming heavily into the wall with a "thud".

He spat out blood, wailing incessantly.

"What?!"

Seeing this scene, the faces of everyone present changed.

No one had expected Dustin's strength to be so formidable. With just one move, he sent the bearded man flying.

It's worth noting that the bearded man was at the peak of the innate stage, which, in the martial world, was quite respectable.

"You brat! You're too presumptuous! How dare you lay hands on someone? Who gave you the courage?!"

After a brief shock, the people in the room all stood up, glaring at Dustin angrily.

Although they didn't have deep ties with the bearded man, they were still comrades in arms.

Now, a newcomer who didn't understand the rules dared to challenge authority here, which they naturally couldn't tolerate.

"When he attacked just now, none of you cared, all pretending to be blind. Now that I've defeated him, you're all here cursing at me. What, judging from your posture, is it only okay for me to be beaten, but not to fight back?" Dustin sneered.

"Sharp tongue! I see you're just asking for trouble!"

"Brothers, don't waste time with him, take this kid down for me!"

Several hot-tempered martial artists shouted, ready to act.

"Hold on."

At this moment, a majestic voice suddenly rang out.

The speaker was an old man with a white beard sitting at the left end of the room.

The old man was lean, his eyes sharp, and his aura extraordinary. With just two words, he immediately stopped the aggressive martial artists in their tracks.

They all respectfully stood by, not daring to make a sound.

After calming them down, the old man picked up a teacup and leisurely took a sip before saying, "Young man, a tree that grows too fast will break easily. Being too conspicuous isn't a good thing. Since you're still new to the world, I won't make things difficult for you. Now, apologize to everyone, pour a cup of tea as a sign of respect, and we'll let this matter go today."

Chapter 2263: Beat him up

"Dawson, just a cup of tea and an apology? Isn't that letting this kid off too easily?"

"Yeah, Dawson, look at Brother Easton, he's coughing up blood. If we let him go like this, how will we maintain our authority in the future?"

"Dawson, this kid deserves to die! Even if we spare his life, he should be crippled first!"

The crowd was in an uproar, filled with righteous indignation as they cast hostile glances at Dustin.

"What's wrong? My words don't work?" The old man scanned the crowd with a calm and indifferent expression.

However, with just this simple glance, the crowd immediately fell silent, each of them shrinking back in fear, not daring to speak up again.

It should be noted that the old man was Dawson, one of the "Heaven and Earth Twin Killers". His strength had reached the level of a grandmaster, and his name was well-known in the martial world. He was ruthless in his actions, often wiping out entire families without hesitation.

Anyone in the martial world, upon hearing the name "Heaven and Earth Twin Killers", would tremble in fear and live in constant anxiety.

Facing such a murderous figure, they naturally didn't dare to act recklessly.

"Young man, what are you still dawdling for? Quickly serve the tea and apologize." Dawson spoke again, his tone calm but unquestionable.

"Did I say I wanted to apologize with tea?" Dustin remained unmoved, his expression calm. "These people provoked me first. I don't think I did anything wrong. If there's an apology to be made, it should be them apologizing to me."

Upon hearing this, the crowd was so angry they nearly exploded.

The person who hit them was actually showing no sign of repentance, and still had such a smug and arrogant attitude. It was simply outrageous.

If it weren't for Dawson's face, they would have already acted.

"Hmm?"

Faced with Dustin's response, Dawson frowned slightly, looking somewhat displeased. "Young man, you need to understand, I'm giving you a chance. Without my intervention, you would have been torn apart by these people already. You better think carefully, whether you want to apologize with tea or not."

"I appreciate the senior's kindness, but asking me to apologize to them is absolutely impossible." Dustin replied firmly.

"Hmph! You ignorant brat!" Dawson's face turned cold. "Since you're so ungrateful, then I won't meddle anymore. I want to see just how capable you are, to dare to be so arrogant!"

With that, he glanced at the white-clothed man beside him.

The man quickly understood and his expression instantly turned fierce.

"You punk! Dawson gave you a chance to apologize, that's him showing you respect. But you're asking for trouble. Looks like if we don't teach you a lesson today, you won't know your place!"

The white-clothed man waved his hand fiercely. "Brothers, beat him up! Beat him until he submits!"

As soon as his words fell, several burly men around him exchanged glances and rushed forward with ferocious grins.

Chapter 2264: Arrogant brat

"They can't hold back anymore. Given the chance to teach Dustin a lesson, they naturally won't let it pass."

"You punk! I'm going to cripple you today!"

"Arrogant brat! Watch how I deal with you!"

Several burly men shouted, launching a barrage of punches and kicks towards Dustin.

Having learned from the lesson with the previous man, they didn't dare to hold back. They all attacked with full force, intending to quickly end the fight.

"Bunch of clowns," Dustin sneered. Without dodging, he stood his ground. At the moment the punches and kicks came at him, his body suddenly shook, and the profound pure Qi within him burst out.

"Boom!"

A violent wave of Qi gushed out from Dustin's body, crashing into the men with tremendous force.

"Ah!"

The men screamed in agony as they were sent flying several meters away, crashing to the ground heavily, blood spraying from their mouths and noses, their faces turning deathly pale.

They couldn't even stand up for a moment.

"How is this possible?!"

The white-clothed man was shocked, his eyes widened like copper bells, his face filled with disbelief.

The other martial artists were also dumbfounded, showing expressions of utter incredulity.

Before, when the first man was defeated, they thought it was because he had underestimated Dustin.

However, the few men who had just surrounded Dustin were all at least as strong as the first man, and their combined attack was even more powerful.

But they never imagined that their combined assault would not only fail to touch a hair on Dustin's head, but also result in them being seriously injured.

It was simply unbelievable!

Just how powerful was this kid in front of them?!

"Oh?"

At this moment, even Dawson, a martial arts master, couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, showing a surprised expression.

To defeat several cultivators at the Early Innate Stage with just one move, one must be at least at the level of a Half-Step Martial Master.

Seeing Dustin's age, barely in his twenties, and already reaching the level of a Half-Step Martial Master, his future prospects were limitless.

No wonder he dared to be so arrogant. He had something to rely on.

"Now, does anyone else want to give it a try?" Dustin stood with his hands behind his back, his gaze cold and indifferent, exuding an aura of dominance.

Facing these guys, if he didn't suppress them with strength, it would only invite more trouble.

If they were going to fight, he had to make sure to defeat them.

"Dawson?"

After a brief moment of shock, the white-clothed man turned to Dawson for help.

Dustin's strength had already exceeded his expectations.

Even if he personally took action, he had no confidence in winning.

Now, only a Martial Master-level expert could surely suppress Dustin.

Chapter 2265: What a pity

"Young man, I have to admit, you indeed have some skills. I underestimated you a bit," Dawson said, standing up slowly. His gaze locked onto Dustin, and as he spoke, an invisible pressure erupted from his body.

"Hmm!"

The martial artists in the room felt a heavy weight pressing down on them, making it difficult to breathe as if there were a huge boulder on their shoulders.

"Such terrifying Master-level pressure! Is this Dawson's true strength?" The people were shocked and filled with awe.

Just a surge of Qi made them unable to move, which demonstrated the power of a Martial Master.

However, compared to the solemn expressions of the others, Dustin remained calm, showing no signs of discomfort. He stood quietly, facing Dawson with an unwavering gaze.

"Young man, I see potential in you. I'm giving you another chance. As long as you apologize and admit your mistake, I won't pursue this matter any further. Furthermore, I may even make an exception and take you as my disciple," Dawson said, his hands behind his back, looking proud.

"What? Becoming a disciple?!"

With these words, the people looked at each other in astonishment.

"What kind of luck did this kid stumble upon? He's actually getting the attention of Dawson?"

"If he becomes Dawson's disciple, won't he be able to swagger through the martial world in the future?"

"What a pity. Such a golden opportunity, and it didn't fall into my hands."

The people whispered to each other, their eyes filled with envy and jealousy as they looked at Dustin.

Who was Dawson? He was one of the renowned "Heaven and Earth Twins Killer", a Martial Master whose strength was unmatched in the martial world.

Most importantly, Dawson was notoriously selective about taking disciples.

They never expected that today, he would make an exception and extend an olive branch to such a greenhorn. It was truly unexpected.

"Young man, what are you waiting for? Dawson offering to take you as his disciple is a blessing you've accumulated for eight lifetimes. Why aren't you kneeling down and offering tea?" the white-clothed man reminded Dustin.

Although he felt a bit uneasy, he dared not go against Dawson's decision.

"There are two points I need to correct," Dustin said calmly. "First, I haven't done anything wrong, so there's no way I'm apologizing. Second, I have no interest whatsoever in what you call 'taking disciples'."

"Hmm?"

Hearing this, Dawson couldn't help but furrow his brow slightly, his expression turning sour.

He had been a dominant figure in the martial world for many years, and people usually begged him to take them as disciples. He had never actively sought out disciples.

However, today, he had finally opened his mouth to make an offer, only to be rejected by someone.

Chapter 2266: I have no interest

"The nerve of you, kid! Do you even know what you're saying? Dawson willing to take you as his disciple is like a blessing from your ancestors. I can't believe you're so ungrateful!"

"Exactly! Becoming Dawson's disciple is an opportunity that others can only dream of, yet you dare to refuse. Who gave you the audacity?"

"Damn it! You don't even know how lucky you are!"

As Dawson's expression darkened, the others began to scold Dustin angrily, their faces filled with righteous indignation.

A grandmaster offering to take a disciple and being refused was unheard of. If news of this got out, wouldn't it be a laughingstock?

"Young man, do you even know who I am? People line up every day to be my disciple, but I've never paid them any attention," Dawson said sternly. "Today, I'm giving you a chance to leap like a carp over the dragon's gate, yet you don't seem to cherish it. You're truly beyond foolish!"

"I'll ask you one last time, do you want to be my disciple?" Dawson's eyes turned sharp, and the pressure of his Martial Master's aura suddenly intensified.

The people around him felt as if they were struck by lightning, sweating profusely, struggling to breathe. Some of the weaker ones even trembled in fear.

When a Martial Master gets angry, blood spills five steps. Just this terrifying pressure alone was enough to chill them to the bone.

"It's none of my concern if others want to be your disciple. I have no interest in being anyone's disciple," Dustin replied firmly.

"Fine! You're just shameless!" Dawson's face darkened, his eyes turning fierce. "I was willing to let you off the hook for injuring someone, but since you're so ungrateful and keep refusing my offer, don't blame me for being ruthless!"

With that, Dawson stomped his foot forcefully.

A loud bang resounded, and the ground cracked like a spiderweb. At the same time, a powerful aura burst forth from his body.

The people around him were directly knocked back by the aura, groaning in pain.

However, when the aura struck Dustin, it was deflected by an invisible force, causing no harm.

"Martial Master Dawson, I advise you not to lay a hand on me. Otherwise, things might get out of hand, and I fear it would damage your reputation," Dustin warned calmly.

He didn't want to escalate the situation, but if Dawson insisted on fighting, he wouldn't mind giving him a lesson.

"You arrogant brat! Today, I'll teach you a lesson!" Feeling challenged, Dawson flew into a rage and immediately launched an attack towards Dustin.

Chapter 2267: The Chief Priests of the Hall of the Priests

"Boom!"

Dawson struck out with a palm.

In an instant, the surroundings changed dramatically.

A white palm shadow, like lightning, fiercely pressed down on Dustin.

Wherever the palm shadow passed, the air distorted, and the wind howled.

The people in the living room were frightened, their faces changing drastically as they scattered, afraid of being affected.

Martial grandmasters of this level, even with just a casual move, were enough to shatter them.

Facing Dawson's attack, Dustin remained unmoved, his expression calm.

However, just as he was about to strike back, a loud shout suddenly rang out.

"Stop!"

Along with the shout, another palm shadow made of qi rushed in from outside the door. After brushing past Dustin, it finally collided with Dawson's palm shadow.

"Boom!"

A loud noise.

The two palm shadows collided violently, like a mountain collapse and a tsunami, erupting with terrifying energy in an instant.

The entire living room began to shake violently, tables and chairs inside exploding, and tea splashing everywhere.

The martial artists around, like kites with broken strings, were directly lifted by a hurricane, tumbling and falling all over the place.

Even Dawson, a grandmaster of martial arts, was forced to step back several times, his face showing a serious expression.

"Who goes there?!"

Dawson frowned, his gaze sweeping towards the door.

Soon, a middle-aged man dressed in a black suit, wearing gold-rimmed glasses, and with a refined face walked in.

"Elder Dawson, meeting from afar is fate. Everyone here today are friends, why resort to violence over trivial matters?" The refined man smiled faintly.

Although he didn't exude a powerful aura, he gave off an aura of profoundness.

"Who are you?"

Dawson squinted slightly, assessing him.

The fact that he could block his palm strike proved that the man was also a grandmaster of martial arts.

However, Dawson had never seen this unfamiliar face before.

"I am Noel, a member of the Hall of the Priests. Today, I invited everyone here to discuss important matters." Noel remained calm.

"Noel?"

At this, everyone looked at each other in confusion.

Clearly, they had never heard of this person.

"I am the newly appointed Chief Priest of the Hall of the Priests, just took office a few months ago. It's normal that none of you have heard of me."

As Noel spoke, he took out the badge representing the identity of the Chief Priest of the Hall of the Priests, displaying it clearly in front of everyone.

"It's been a long time since we've seen such skilled people in the Hall of the Priests. Today, seeing it, it's indeed well-deserved."

After confirming his identity, Dawson's expression softened slightly.

The Chief Priests of the Hall of the Priests were all grandmasters, no wonder this person could match him evenly in a confrontation just now.

Chapter 2268: Let's wait a little longer

"So it's Chief Priest Noel, my apologies."

The martial artists, led by the man in white, all bowed and saluted.

The Chief Priests of the Hall of the Priests were figures who stood above all, not just in strength but also in authority. With a single word, they could decide life and death.

"Elder Dawson, the visitor is a guest. What happened just now was merely a small misunderstanding. How about giving me face, turning hostility into friendship?" Noel smiled as he spoke.

"Since Chief Priest Noel has spoken, I naturally won't argue with this kid," Dawson glanced at Dustin, his expression somewhat unfriendly, but ultimately he didn't make a move.

He was invited here today to discuss business. He couldn't ruin his own prestige and wealth because of a momentary anger.

"Thank you, Elder Dawson."

Dawson nodded slightly and then gave Dustin a meaningful look.

Facing an attack from a martial grandmaster and still remaining calm, this young man was not simple.

"Chief Noel, since everyone is here, shouldn't we start discussing business?" Dawson didn't beat around the bush, getting straight to the point.

"Elder Dawson, there's still an important guest who hasn't arrived yet. Please wait a moment," Noel said and clapped his hands. Soon, a group of maids came in carrying various fruits and snacks. The damaged tables and chairs were also replaced one by one.

"Alright, then let's wait a little longer."

Dawson didn't say much and took his seat.

Seeing this, everyone else also sat down, eating snacks and fruit.

Although there were no obvious waves on the surface, occasional glances at Dustin were filled with hostility.

Dustin pretended not to notice and simply enjoyed his tea.

Time passed bit by bit.

Initially, everyone thought waiting for a while would suffice. However, no one expected that this wait would stretch until noon.

By this time, everyone was getting impatient, whispering and complaining one after another.

Even Dawson, who usually had a good composure, started looking grim.

After finishing yet another pot of tea, Dawson couldn't bear it anymore and said sternly, "Chief Priest Noel! The person you invited has quite an attitude. It's already past midday, and they still haven't shown up. They clearly don't regard us highly!"

"This..." Noel looked embarrassed, managing only a forced smile as he explained, "Elder Dawson, please be patient. Maybe that person has been delayed by something. Let's wait a little longer. Have some tea first."

"More tea? I've already had three pots! If I drink more, I'll burst my bladder!" Dawson slammed the table and stood up, his expression angry. "What's going on? How dare they make me wait so long? This is outrageous!"

Chapter 2269: This trip today is truly worth it

Seeing Dawson stand up and others following suit, expressing their discontent.

"Chief Priest Noel, there are rules in the martial world. Letting us wait is one thing, but letting Elder Dawson sit here for so long, isn't it too much?!"

"Exactly! No matter who the person is, they're not worth waiting for half a day!"

"Chief Priest Noel! That person is too arrogant. In my opinion, we should just kick them out!"

The group of people talked over each other, full of anger.

They had been impatient for a while, but out of respect for the Hall of the Priests, they hadn't acted out. It wasn't until Dawson protested that they poured out all their dissatisfaction and anger.

"Chief Priest Noel, it's not that I'm not giving you face, but that person is too disrespectful!" Dawson continued to vent his dissatisfaction. "It's already past the agreed time, and that person still hasn't shown up. It's clear they don't take the Hall of the Priests seriously. We don't need such an arrogant person!"

"Elder Dawson, heroes, this matter was my mishandling. As an apology, I have prepared a gift for everyone." Noel, knowing that explanations were futile, ordered his subordinates to bring out the prepared gifts.

Various treasures and rare items were displayed one by one before everyone's eyes.

Seeing the dazzling treasures, everyone's eyes lit up. The anger they had just accumulated evaporated in an instant.

They had all come here for wealth. If sitting for half a day could get them a treasure worth a fortune, it was indeed a good thing.

"No wonder it's the Hall of the Priests. They are indeed generous. This treasure alone would be enough for me to live extravagantly for three years!"

"Yeah, look at this rare Chicken-Blood Jade. It's truly a rare gem! You can't buy it with money on the market!"

"It's worth it, it's worth it. This trip today is truly worth it!"

Everyone laughed and whispered.

The rumors about the Hall of the Priests being as wealthy as a nation were indeed true.

If they were to work for the Hall of the Priests in the future, wouldn't they be earning a lot?

"Cough cough!"

Seeing everyone getting carried away, Dawson couldn't help but cough lightly as a reminder.

Although the treasures were important, at this moment, they had to make their stance clear.

They couldn't just forget about their dignity for a bit of profit.

Just now, they were indignant, but now they were all smiles. Their faces changed so quickly, it would be laughable if it got out.

Dawson's cough immediately made everyone rein in their smiles and put on serious expressions.

But the greedy looks in their eyes as they glanced at the treasures couldn't be hidden.

"Chief Priest Noel, we appreciate your kindness, but I must remind you, hesitating is inviting trouble. If you recruit such a person into our ranks, it's like inviting a troublemaker!"

Chapter 2270: Hilarious, truly hilarious

Although Dawson's expression had softened, his tone remained serious.

"Elder Dawson's reminder is noted. Please wait for the time it takes to burn an incense stick. If that person hasn't arrived by then, we'll proceed with our discussion, alright?" Noel smiled.

"Alright, on account of Chief Priest Noel, we'll wait for the time it takes to burn an incense stick!" Dawson's statement finalized the decision.

Having been given so many treasures, it was acceptable to give a little face.

As everyone waited quietly, a lazy voice suddenly drifted in from outside the door.

"Singing to the wine, how much of life's sorrows. Like morning dew, much bitterness in past days. How to relieve worries? Only with wine!"

With the sound of the voice, a man dressed in rags, his hair unkempt like a beggar's, stumbled in.

The man was filthy, emitting a foul stench. He carried a jug of wine and walked unsteadily, as if he could fall over at any moment.

"Where did this drunkard come from? Get out!"

The foul odor emanating from the drunkard was extremely unpleasant, causing everyone to frown.

Especially the man in white, who was particularly fastidious, immediately reprimanded him, showing obvious disgust.

Hearing the reprimand, the drunkard first froze, then stumbled over to the man in white, lifted the jug of wine, and took a sip.

Then, his mouth with yellowed teeth opened wide.

"Burp~~~!"

A long burp sprayed directly at the man in white.

In an instant, a mixture of alcohol and vomit filled the air, rushing over like a tide.

Caught off guard, the man in white inadvertently took a breath, his face turning green instantly, almost collapsing on the spot.

With his fastidiousness, he felt his stomach churning, his throat spasming, and he started dry heaving.

"Hahaha... hilarious, truly hilarious..."

Seeing this scene, the drunkard couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"What the hell! Go to hell!"

The man in white couldn't contain his anger, throwing a punch straight at the drunkard's face.

He didn't hold back at all, putting all his strength into the punch. The force behind it was fierce, and the primordial qi contained in his fist made the air rumble.

"Wait!"

Noel was just about to intervene, but it was too late.

The man in white's fist hit the drunkard squarely in the face.

"Bang!"

A loud bang.

The drunkard didn't budge, but the man in white, who had thrown the punch, was sent flying several meters by an invisible force, crashing heavily into the wall.

He spat out blood immediately, howling in pain.

The entire scene fell into stunned silence.

Chapter 2270: Hilarious, truly hilarious

Although Dawson's expression had softened, his tone remained serious.

"Elder Dawson's reminder is noted. Please wait for the time it takes to burn an incense stick. If that person hasn't arrived by then, we'll proceed with our discussion, alright?" Noel smiled.

"Alright, on account of Chief Priest Noel, we'll wait for the time it takes to burn an incense stick!" Dawson's statement finalized the decision.

Having been given so many treasures, it was acceptable to give a little face.

As everyone waited quietly, a lazy voice suddenly drifted in from outside the door.

"Singing to the wine, how much of life's sorrows. Like morning dew, much bitterness in past days. How to relieve worries? Only with wine!"

With the sound of the voice, a man dressed in rags, his hair unkempt like a beggar's, stumbled in.

The man was filthy, emitting a foul stench. He carried a jug of wine and walked unsteadily, as if he could fall over at any moment.

"Where did this drunkard come from? Get out!"

The foul odor emanating from the drunkard was extremely unpleasant, causing everyone to frown.

Especially the man in white, who was particularly fastidious, immediately reprimanded him, showing obvious disgust.

Hearing the reprimand, the drunkard first froze, then stumbled over to the man in white, lifted the jug of wine, and took a sip.

Then, his mouth with yellowed teeth opened wide.

"Burp~~~!"

A long burp sprayed directly at the man in white.

In an instant, a mixture of alcohol and vomit filled the air, rushing over like a tide.

Caught off guard, the man in white inadvertently took a breath, his face turning green instantly, almost collapsing on the spot.

With his fastidiousness, he felt his stomach churning, his throat spasming, and he started dry heaving.

"Hahaha... hilarious, truly hilarious..."

Seeing this scene, the drunkard couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"What the hell! Go to hell!"

The man in white couldn't contain his anger, throwing a punch straight at the drunkard's face.

He didn't hold back at all, putting all his strength into the punch. The force behind it was fierce, and the primordial qi contained in his fist made the air rumble.

"Wait!"

Noel was just about to intervene, but it was too late.

The man in white's fist hit the drunkard squarely in the face.

"Bang!"

A loud bang.

The drunkard didn't budge, but the man in white, who had thrown the punch, was sent flying several meters by an invisible force, crashing heavily into the wall.

He spat out blood immediately, howling in pain.

The entire scene fell into stunned silence.
Thanks Grandmaster Nazmul 😊

Chapter 2271: Protective Qi

Silence.

The entire living room suddenly fell silent, so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

The crowd was dumbfounded, wearing expressions of incredulity on their faces.

First, they glanced at the man in white who was heavily injured and coughing up blood, then turned their astonished gazes to the drunken man who was swaying and couldn't even walk steadily.

Turbulent emotions raged within them.

They had just seen it clearly: the one who initiated the attack was undoubtedly the man in white known as Thunderous Iron Fist, and his fist had solidly struck the face of the drunken man.

Why was the drunken man completely unharmed, while the Thunderous Iron Fist was seriously injured?

"What's going on? How did the Thunderous Iron Fist suddenly get knocked away?"

"It's... It's his protective Qi. The Thunderous Iron Fist just struck his protective Qi!"

"What? Protective Qi? Could this beggar be a martial arts master?!"

After a brief silence, the scene erupted into an uproar.

No one had expected that this sloppy, foul-smelling drunkard would turn out to be a top-notch expert.

Keep in mind, the Thunderous Iron Fist was a prominent figure in the martial world. With a single punch, he could exert a force of tens of thousands of pounds.

To withstand a punch without any damage, and even inflict severe injuries on the opponent, was something only a master-level expert or a martial artist of innate talent could achieve.

"Who are you? How dare you act so presumptuously here!"

Seeing the man in white seriously injured, Dawson's face couldn't help but darken.

"Hahaha... Good wine! Good wine!"

The drunken man completely ignored Dawson, as if nothing had happened, and continued to drink his wine.

"I'm talking to you! Can't you hear me?!"

Dawson activated his master-level Qi, instantly increasing his volume.

In an instant, the entire living room was like a thunderclap, shocking everyone to the point of being deafened and dizzy.

Weaker martial artists had to cover their ears to ease the impact of the sound waves.

"Burp!"

At Dawson's shout, the drunken man seemed to sober up a bit. He reluctantly opened his bleary eyes and looked Dawson up and down, then pointed to himself with his finger, "Are you talking to me just now?"

"Nonsense! Who else could it be if not you?!"

Dawson almost lost his temper, shouting once again.

This ragged, stinking beggar seemed to completely ignore him.

"Why are you shouting so loud? I'm not deaf."

The drunken man dug his ear with his little finger and continued, "Oh, right, what did you just say?"

"I..."

Dawson was about to speak, but the drunken man waved his hand to interrupt him, "Forget it, forget it. It doesn't matter what you said, as long as you don't disturb me drinking."

With that, the drunken man plopped down directly on the chair and began to leisurely enjoy his drink, as if he didn't care about Dawson at all.

Chapter 2272: Don’t judge the sea by its size

"Crackle, crackle..."

Dawson's eyes twitched with rage, his fists clenched, and he was burning with fury.

Since becoming famous, no one had ever dared to disrespect him like this. Even the senior members of the Temple of Priests treated him with respect.

However, this ragged beggar in front of him completely treated him like thin air, showing no respect whatsoever, an indifferent appearance.

It was simply intolerable!

"You filthy beggar! I think you're looking for death!"

Dawson couldn't contain his anger any longer; he finally exploded.

He raised his hand, his palm suddenly struck towards the drunken man's head, the master-level Qi within him erupting suddenly.

"Boom!"

With a loud explosion, a huge white palm shadow, like Mount Tai crashing down, heavily slammed towards the drunken man.

In an instant, the air distorted, the ground shook, and tea water rippled.

Before the palm shadow even descended, everyone felt their breath stagnate, feeling as if a boulder had been placed on them.

"Good Lord! Such terrifying pressure, it seems Master Dawson is truly furious!"

"Who did this beggar offend? He chose to offend Senior Dawson, he's done for now!"

"Hmph! A guy who thinks nothing of others, deserves to die!"

"..."

Seeing Dawson's furious attack, in addition to being shocked, the onlookers were also somewhat pleased.

The drunken man's background was unclear, and he did as he pleased, showing disdain for everyone, relying on his strength and completely ignoring them.

If the chicken wasn’t killed to warn the monkeys, wouldn't everyone imitate him in the future?

As Dawson made his move, the drunken man didn't even lift his head, still drinking his wine as if nothing was happening.

It wasn't until Dawson's palm shadow was about to touch his head that the drunken man suddenly made a move, his palm striking upwards.

"Bang!!"

A loud noise, the ground shook.

Dawson's palm shadow exploded on the spot, turning into a scattered wave of Qi.

Some martial artists who were close by were sent flying, falling to the ground like kites with broken strings, screaming in pain.

Even Dawson, a martial arts master, was shaken back several steps, barely stabilizing his figure.

His face changed drastically for a moment, his brow furrowed deeply.

On the other hand, the drunken man who was attacked remained as still as a mountain, sitting calmly in his chair, continuing to leisurely drink his wine.

His indifferent appearance made him seem like an outsider who was not involved in the situation at all.

"He's... fine? How is that possible?!"

"To be able to withstand a blow from Master Dawson without being at a disadvantage, what is the background of this beggar?!"

"Truly, one cannot judge a book by its cover, or the sea by its size. I never expected a beggar to be so powerful."

Seeing this scene, the onlookers were wide-eyed and speechless, utterly shocked.

Chapter 2272: Don’t judge the sea by its size

"Crackle, crackle..."

Dawson's eyes twitched with rage, his fists clenched, and he was burning with fury.

Since becoming famous, no one had ever dared to disrespect him like this. Even the senior members of the Temple of Priests treated him with respect.

However, this ragged beggar in front of him completely treated him like thin air, showing no respect whatsoever, an indifferent appearance.

It was simply intolerable!

"You filthy beggar! I think you're looking for death!"

Dawson couldn't contain his anger any longer; he finally exploded.

He raised his hand, his palm suddenly struck towards the drunken man's head, the master-level Qi within him erupting suddenly.

"Boom!"

With a loud explosion, a huge white palm shadow, like Mount Tai crashing down, heavily slammed towards the drunken man.

In an instant, the air distorted, the ground shook, and tea water rippled.

Before the palm shadow even descended, everyone felt their breath stagnate, feeling as if a boulder had been placed on them.

"Good Lord! Such terrifying pressure, it seems Master Dawson is truly furious!"

"Who did this beggar offend? He chose to offend Senior Dawson, he's done for now!"

"Hmph! A guy who thinks nothing of others, deserves to die!"

"..."

Seeing Dawson's furious attack, in addition to being shocked, the onlookers were also somewhat pleased.

The drunken man's background was unclear, and he did as he pleased, showing disdain for everyone, relying on his strength and completely ignoring them.

If the chicken wasn’t killed to warn the monkeys, wouldn't everyone imitate him in the future?

As Dawson made his move, the drunken man didn't even lift his head, still drinking his wine as if nothing was happening.

It wasn't until Dawson's palm shadow was about to touch his head that the drunken man suddenly made a move, his palm striking upwards.

"Bang!!"

A loud noise, the ground shook.

Dawson's palm shadow exploded on the spot, turning into a scattered wave of Qi.

Some martial artists who were close by were sent flying, falling to the ground like kites with broken strings, screaming in pain.

Even Dawson, a martial arts master, was shaken back several steps, barely stabilizing his figure.

His face changed drastically for a moment, his brow furrowed deeply.

On the other hand, the drunken man who was attacked remained as still as a mountain, sitting calmly in his chair, continuing to leisurely drink his wine.

His indifferent appearance made him seem like an outsider who was not involved in the situation at all.

"He's... fine? How is that possible?!"

"To be able to withstand a blow from Master Dawson without being at a disadvantage, what is the background of this beggar?!"

"Truly, one cannot judge a book by its cover, or the sea by its size. I never expected a beggar to be so powerful."

Seeing this scene, the onlookers were wide-eyed and speechless, utterly shocked.
is this drunk man Dustin's uncle whom Dustin cured i don't remember the name but he was called Drunkard something like this . I am really confused where he is and the author didn't reveal who was that lady(she was in some sort of debt of Dustin's mother) who was giving info about templar regiment to Dustin