An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

mbharti420

Reaction score
Those who are interested can read next few chapters in Raw English language... Meaning names will be hard to recognise(all chinese name) but still you can read the story...

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
This is Grandmaster Nazmul post, no one is allowed to interrupt the peace here and post other translation

If you wish to share raw or whatever chapters feel free to start your own thread.

Peace.

ashish0296

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
This is Grandmaster Nazmul post, no one is allowed to interrupt the peace here and post other translation

If you wish to share raw or whatever chapters feel free to start your own thread.

Peace.
Ask Grandmaster Nazmul to spare some time for his followers

Mich

Grandmaster
Reaction score
THANK YOU ALL for your concern and prayer. I am fine now. Internet is shut down by government from 18th July. Still internet speed is slow. Student protest going on in our country Bangladesh. More than 250 students died just in 3 days. Still protest going on against our Government. Please pray for our country and our people.
Stay safe bro. Our prayers are with you.

Donovan Power 1

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
What is the situation like in Bangladesh? Is the fighting still going on??
Peace haven't been achieved yet?

Donovan Power 1

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
Should be getting to a month now we haven't heard from grandmaster Nazmul. Do we say that emzee should be allowed to continue from where he stopped at the last post? This group has been unusually quiet with no activity. How long will we continue like this especially with no word from grandmaster Nazmul?
No one here has been able to hear from him to know his state.
Or has internet connection not restored till now in Bangladesh?

Donovan Power 1

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
With this forever and never ending story, having such long gap without a post means we are gonna spend eternity trying to get to the end of the story without it even ending. We need emzee to continue from where he stopped until Nazmul comes in.
To my thinking, I think he will even be doing Nazmul a great deal of relieve by helping him in lessening his load by uploading the stories so that he will not belabour himself starting from his last post.
How many are with me on this in this platform so we put to vote to mandate emzee to help us out?
Who is voting on my side?

THEZ

Reaction score
With this forever and never ending story, having such long gap without a post means we are gonna spend eternity trying to get to the end of the story without it even ending. We need emzee to continue from where he stopped until Nazmul comes in.
To my thinking, I think he will even be doing Nazmul a great deal of relieve by helping him in lessening his load by uploading the stories so that he will not belabour himself starting from his last post.
How many are with me on this in this platform so we put to vote to mandate emzee to help us out?
Who is voting on my side?
Emzee has uploaded the continuation of the story in his thread. Try searching for the thread under Emzee's name. I think, its ok to read both. I read Emzee's thread but I am also waiting for Nazmul's return. Hopefully he is fine, healthy and well, as well as everyone here. Aamiin

Donovan Power 1

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
Emzee has uploaded the continuation of the story in his thread. Try searching for the thread under Emzee's name. I think, its ok to read both. I read Emzee's thread but I am also waiting for Nazmul's return. Hopefully he is fine, healthy and well, as well as everyone here. Aamiin
Really? Not aware. Is he using same characters?

Donovan Power 1

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
I mean same character names like Nazmul?

Ruthless

Tribulator - Disciple of Virgin Sect
Gold Villager
Reaction score
How can i locate his thread?

Raz

Master
Reaction score
Follow Emzee