An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

I don't know the response i can give you , coz for us here in Uganda it's 45years , and he has started against corruption this year,
Anyway what i can say is that corruption starts from us local people where by we give anything to make things stand in our favor for example bribing in local courts to win cases, giving things to sellers personally to favor us,
So this insue of corruption should be seen from the level on ground and in up bringing of children to and errudicate it for good
It's the same scenario here as well. We folks can wait and pray that things turn out good

It's the same scenario here as well. We folks can wait and pray that things turn out good
Guys in every kind of system of administration corruption is always there like a cancer, it can't be eliminated at all. The best possible way to check it to a certain extend is not to elect the same people to power always make sure to give only one chance to an individual in administration. If you give a person too many chances that person will subsequently be spoiled. And the bureaucrats, these are the bloody parasites in every system. The people can't do anything to control them that is the main issue.

We are suffering the same thing here in planet Pluto.
Some rich guys are putting things in order for us to relocate to earth.
We heard too much fight in a certain location on earth called Bangladesh. We are thinking of wiping out the human species of that settlement and then settle there. When we are done settling, we will enter another place Zimbabwe, China etc and wipe them all out.
Our target is to populate the earth and take over it.
You guys be ready!
🙄🙄🙄

Guys in every kind of system of administration corruption is always there like a cancer, it can't be eliminated at all. The best possible way to check it to a certain extend is not to elect the same people to power always make sure to give only one chance to an individual in administration. If you give a person too many chances that person will subsequently be spoiled. And the bureaucrats, these are the bloody parasites in every system. The people can't do anything to control them that is the main issue.
Lol we don't give them chance. They make government by fake polling results. And no one can do anything as courts are controlled by them also.

I've posted around 20 chapters here guys...

Last edited:
I've posted around 20 chapters here guys...

How long you will continue is the question? Already there are lots of translators, but none of them are consistent, either they may post few chapters in a month or they may drop off completely. I wonder why nobody is thinking of completely finishing off the novel first and then uploading it. Why bother to go only half way and drop off completely.

How long you will continue is the question? Already there are lots of translators, but none of them are consistent, either they may post few chapters in a month or they may drop off completely. I wonder why nobody is thinking of completely finishing off the novel first and then uploading it. Why bother to go only half way and drop off completely.
Yah, it's frustrating to read another translation since it's very perilous to get aquinted with the new names all over again,

Hoping that IGGM NAZMUL returns soon

Last edited:
I don't know the response i can give you , coz for us here in Uganda it's 45years , and he has started against corruption this year,
Anyway what i can say is that corruption starts from us local people where by we give anything to make things stand in our favor for example bribing in local courts to win cases, giving things to sellers personally to favor us,
So this insue of corruption should be seen from the level on ground and in up bringing of children to and errudicate it for good
Bro, uko poa. I didn't know you are from Uganda. Do you also speak swahili well?

Oh you came out of your Dual cultivation. But I find that you are still very weak in uploading chapters.
You think we are robot or we don't have other life to follow.

You can stick to other website other than Kijiji. Don't spoil it for others nor take other sites names in here. That won't end up good for you....

thanks

You think we are robot or we don't have other life to follow.

You can stick to other website other than Kijiji. Don't spoil it for others nor take other sites names in here. That won't end up good for you....
When did I refer other sites here? Admit that your uploading cultivation is too weak.

When did I refer other sites here? Admit that your uploading cultivation is too weak.
I really don't know why u keep on dragging this.
Somebody has created a nonprofit site, uploading stories for our reading pleasure. Is it a crime if he doesn't upload it as fast as u want it? Do u pay him for his efforts?
Like he said, if u feel under sites are ahead of him, why don't u remain there instead of coming here to put pressure?
I really don't understand

You are killing me dude. What is wrong with you?

If you wish to follow stories from other sites do feel free. Don't post in here to spoil for others

Everyone who is posting here is busy as hell. They just do it out of love. Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') is currently studying and working part time to work. At least on weekends he get time to be with family, that's why he post late

King of Dragonmarsh was nearly fired because he posted the story he creating on company website. It was very sexual. He nearly got fired 😬 he still posting here out of love man

nazmul currently unavailable, who knows he might be hiding underground, because of strikes and killing going on Bangladesh. He still comes out of hiding on weekend risking being shot down by the police to post for us out of love

I have a big family to feed. And work very hard In between breaking times I post for you and you bother me purposeful, asking for a ban out of no where. Why do you do that?

Every other guy posting they are busy as hell. moh96 was sick on sickbed but still posted for us. Be grateful

Just follow the story, share your opinion on the story and be human and stop discouraging the one posting. ...

master Gily he just want an attention.. its just no one have like him for a friend or doesnt have siblings.. dude Logan just leave this tread. your not welcome here for your arrogant attitude.. your making this thead corrupted by you, your such a VIRUS dude. you cant be healed anymore 😁

master Gily he just want an attention.. its just no one have like him for a friend or doesnt have siblings.. dude Logan just leave this tread. your not welcome here for your arrogant attitude.. your making this thead corrupted by you, your such a VIRUS dude. you cant be healed anymore 😁
So sad, Logan is mean

nazmul bro please come out of the seclusion and provide us with few rejuvenation pills...

You are killing me dude. What is wrong with you?

If you wish to follow stories from other sites do feel free. Don't post in here to spoil for others

Everyone who is posting here is busy as hell. They just do it out of love. Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') is currently studying and working part time to work. At least on weekends he get time to be with family, that's why he post late

King of Dragonmarsh was nearly fired because he posted the story he creating on company website. It was very sexual. He nearly got fired 😬 he still posting here out of love man

nazmul currently unavailable, who knows he might be hiding underground, because of strikes and killing going on Bangladesh. He still comes out of hiding on weekend risking being shot down by the police to post for us out of love

I have a big family to feed. And work very hard In between breaking times I post for you and you bother me purposeful, asking for a ban out of no where. Why do you do that?

Every other guy posting they are busy as hell. moh96 was sick on sickbed but still posted for us. Be grateful

Just follow the story, share your opinion on the story and be human and stop discouraging the one posting. ...
Seems like you have not finished changing names of characters. Jared Chance has reached Epea to participate in the Alchemy Fair at Yannopolis. Your cultivation is despicable.

Seems like you have not finished changing names of characters. Jared Chance has reached Epea to participate in the Alchemy Fair at Yannopolis. Your cultivation is despicable.
Can anyone with power just throw him away from this place?

I really wish that I can take you out for a drink face to face and slap you until you give back that Logan name! You are bitching people for changing characters name but you yourself changed your name to Logan. Fuck off with your Jared Chance!!! Bitch!

I really wish that I can take you out for a drink face to face and slap you until you give back that Logan name! You are bitching people for changing characters name but you yourself changed your name to Logan. Fuck off with your Jared Chance!!! Bitch!
I think he's deliberately doing it just provoke, nothing else.... Sometimes ignorance is a bliss.

Using unparliamentary words, really despicable. Who should be thrown out now is the question Mr MF.

Guys i think we should pray for our martial brother Namzul
To be safe whenever he is ,
Coz it has taken Abit long so seeing him in the hall of sect leaders insites meeting
Are you guys from Bangladesh not in contact with him?
I thought it has settled over there.

Are you guys from Bangladesh not in contact with him?
I thought it has settled over there.
It's is settled somewhat. However it's been 15 years of corruption so it requires time and effort to recover.

I really hope Nazmul comes back from his seclusion.

However I don't have his contact number or something to contact him. , 😔