An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

Donovan Power

Reaction score
Chapter 2224: Spirit stones always beneficial

In simple terms, as long as there are enough spirit stones, one can completely break through in just one night!

Of course, this kind of breakthrough is only limited to below Grandmaster level.

Because to break through the Grandmaster realm, not only does one need quantity, but also a qualitative leap.

But no matter what, spirit stones, this treasure, have fatal attraction for martial artists below Grandmaster level.

Even Martial Grandmasters would be very envious because even if they don't use them themselves, they can exchange them for other treasures.

It's not an exaggeration to say that in the martial world, spirit stones are the best hard currency, capable of exchanging for various treasures.

So when Cassius and the others saw the boxes full of spirit stones, they couldn't help but get excited.

"I don't have weapons or elixirs on me at the moment, but I do have several boxes of spirit stones. I'll estimate a price for the treasures you bet, then exchange them for spirit stones as compensation. How does that sound?" Abigail asked.

"Great! That's really great!" Cassius couldn't help but be overjoyed.

Jewels are easy to come by, but spirit stones are hard to find. If they can win back spirit stones with jewels and weapons, it's like a pie falling from the sky.

"I have no objections." Willa nodded, feeling a bit hopeful.

With her current cultivation level, she indeed needed a large number of spirit stones. Moreover, she had already won one round, so naturally she wouldn't refuse.

"The Witchcraft Sect is really generous! Using spirit stones as chips directly, amazing!" Zion gave a thumbs-up.

If he had just started with a playful attitude, now he had developed a strong interest.

Spirit stones were always beneficial.

"Sister Abigail, isn't it a loss for you to use spirit stones as chips to exchange for our things?" Lana asked with some doubt.

"It doesn't matter, as long as everyone is happy."

Abigail smiled slightly, "Besides, only the winners can exchange for spirit stones. If you lose, you get nothing."

"That makes sense." Lana nodded in agreement.

The martial arts competition was unpredictable. Until the last moment, no one could be sure of the outcome.

Although Abigail's offer of spirit stones was very tempting, whether they could win them was another matter.

"Master Zion, this ruby of yours is of good quality. How about two spirit stones for it?" Abigail looked at the ruby that Zion had placed on the table and quickly quoted a price.

"No problem." Zion nodded.

One gemstone exchanged for two spirit stones meant he was making a profit.

"Miss Willa, this short sword is a good treasure. How about three spirit stones for it?" Abigail looked at Willa again.

"Of course." Willa nodded.

Although reddish-black iron was precious, it could be bought with money, while spirit stones couldn't.

Being able to exchange for three spirit stones, she was satisfied.

"Uncle, your Tiger Soul Pill is a high-quality elixir. How about five spirit stones for it?" Abigail finally turned to look at Dustin.

"Up to you." Dustin nodded slightly.

After the negotiations were over, Abigail began to distribute the spirit stones.

Zion's ruby was worth two spirit stones, so he won four spirit stones in total. Willa received six spirit stones, while Dustin received the most, totaling ten spirit stones.

"Alright, the spirit stones have been distributed. Now, let's start the second round of betting."

Abigail looked around and announced loudly, "Anyone interested can participate. Anyway, I have plenty of spirit stones. It's just a matter of whether you have the ability to win them!"

With these words, the surroundings quickly became lively.
Too much of a thing makes it tasteless. There's no more vigour in this story. The desire to look forward to next episodes have been lost. I no more concentrate to read each release. I now care less of the story.
The author surely has a random brain damage. He's just twisting himself in the name of story.

LittleDevil

Reaction score
But what a big birthday party our Grandmaster Nazmul must have had on his birthday, so big that to this day no one has heard of him.😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: Raz

nvirmani

Reaction score
Too much of a thing makes it tasteless. There's no more vigour in this story. The desire to look forward to next episodes have been lost. I no more concentrate to read each release. I now care less of the story.
The author surely has a random brain damage. He's just twisting himself in the name of story.
Guess i'm
Should we stop expecting any more chapters??

Yang Chen

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
Yoo. Just finished that novel. It was phenomenal. Definitely the best of these kind of novels I've read so far. Thanks for the recommendation. 10/10
I'm glad you liked it. I've been off here since 4th of February (picked up The Almighty Lord Caspian to read and I'm done with it) and only just returned today to this novel. How did you feel when it was revealed that Athena was Yang Chen's wife all along? 😁

OpeOla

Top Level Martial Arts Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm glad you liked it. I've been off here since 4th of February (picked up The Almighty Lord Caspian to read and I'm done with it) and only just returned today to this novel. How did you feel when it was revealed that Athena was Yang Chen's wife all along? 😁

Please can you drop the link to the novel "The Almighty Lord Caspian" and the one you and Rav were talking about "My Wife is A Beautiful CEO"

apoca

Dragon Among Men
Reaction score
loved it, and i also love the notion that when he spanks her she freaks out and starts destroying the bedroom

apoca

Dragon Among Men
Reaction score
loved it, and i also love the notion that when he spanks her she freaks out and starts destroying the bedroom
kinda fun after all that bullshit ruoxi gave him about being in love with 17 she ended up being 17 herself

slE__ep

Fourth Level Body Fusion Realm Cultivator
Reaction score
grandmaster Namzul are we going to get some chapters today?

Yang Chen

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
Please can you drop the link to the novel "The Almighty Lord Caspian" and the one you and Rav were talking about "My Wife is A Beautiful CEO"
You can read The Almighty Lord Caspian on Drama novels, google it. (outside links aren't allowed on this forum I think).
As for My Wife is a Beautiful CEO, I read it some years back and don't have a bookmark to the site. Google will come handy too

apoca

Dragon Among Men
Reaction score
You can read The Almighty Lord Caspian on Drama novels, google it. (outside links aren't allowed on this forum I think).
As for My Wife is a Beautiful CEO, I read it some years back and don't have a bookmark to the site. Google will come handy too
one thing i hate is that in the ning gungyao gets a happily ever after and lives as the head of their clan and faces no consequence whatsoever

Yang Chen

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
one thing i hate is that in the ning gungyao gets a happily ever after and lives as the head of their clan and faces no consequence whatsoever
He had to, for stability sake. Bringing down the No. 1 man in the country would have led to great instability. But he knew not to mess with yang Chen afterwards.

apoca

Dragon Among Men
Reaction score
He had to, for stability sake. Bringing down the No. 1 man in the country would have led to great instability. But he knew not to mess with yang Chen afterwards.
no so theres the premier and then theres a no.1 man, the no.1 man was someone in league with the ming ancestor, as far as stability is concerned i dont think yang chen much cares for that, moreover i think it would ve been a good ending for him to die to 17 and also have been 17s father so now 17 would have killed both the biological parents and avenged her daughter

Yang Chen

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
no so theres the premier and then theres a no.1 man, the no.1 man was someone in league with the ming ancestor, as far as stability is concerned i dont think yang chen much cares for that, moreover i think it would ve been a good ending for him to die to 17 and also have been 17s father so now 17 would have killed both the biological parents and avenged her daughter
It's been a while I read the novel, so my memory is a bit fuzzy. But I remember there's an existence up there that was protecting the Premier (by virtue of his office, not his family powerhouse this time), the overall existence that yang Chen later surpassed.

apoca

Dragon Among Men
Reaction score
It's been a while I read the novel, so my memory is a bit fuzzy. But I remember there's an existence up there that was protecting the Premier (by virtue of his office, not his family powerhouse this time), the overall existence that yang Chen later surpassed.
yea thats not for the premier, thats for the number one citizen, the ming fellow who the fox. lady was in love with

Olamrewaju

Reaction score
Bro, Nazmul is observing last days of Ramadan, followed by Eid. Do not expect anything till April 15th....
I honestly thought of this too...Will be so pleased if that's actually the case .
I mean if it really is the reason for the belated updates..
May God accept his efforts as acts of worship aaaaaameeeeeeenah.

DUSTINO

Reaction score
Missing natasha and dahlia, hope that the next 30 chapters will bring their news, i still don't understand why the author is zigzaging a lot.

fatboy

Demonic Cultivator
Reaction score
Missing natasha and dahlia, hope that the next 30 chapters will bring their news, i still don't understand why the author is zigzaging a lot.
Wow
We almost forgot about them two same as about Dustin as he went missing for almost 3 weeks