An Understated Dominance Chapter 967 to 1370 - Translated by Jungal2000

Translated by Jungal2000
“An Understated Dominance” follows the intertwined lives of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys as they navigate the complex interplay of power, relationships, and personal growth. Set against the backdrop of a vibrant city, the novel explores how these two individuals assert their influence in subtle yet impactful ways, ultimately redefining their understanding of dominance and its consequences.

Last edited:
Salamat kabayan...
Cagayan de oro, Philippin

Hello everyone!

It's a pleasure to be interacting with people from all around the world! I'm excited to connect with you. If you have a moment, please say hi and share which country you're from.

A special shout-out to my fellow Filipinos who are stuck in this story with me. (Is that a good thing or a bad thing?) 😄

Looking forward to getting to know you better!
Padayon lang Kabayan.. 😊

Hello everyone!

It's a pleasure to be interacting with people from all around the world! I'm excited to connect with you. If you have a moment, please say hi and share which country you're from.

A special shout-out to my fellow Filipinos who are stuck in this story with me. (Is that a good thing or a bad thing?) 😄

Reading from Tagum City, Davao. Salamat lods!

Hello everyone!

Greetings brother man. Reading from Nigeria

Chapter 1195: The Challenge Begins

"Arrived?" Upon hearing this, several people immediately followed Jan Crane's gaze.

They saw a white figure gracefully descending from the roof of the Martial Alliance headquarters. This figure moved with an ethereal lightness, like a feather drifting down in the wind.

"He's here! Leader Ronald has arrived!"

The martial arts arena erupted with excitement as Ronald Reeds, the leader of the Martial Arts Alliance, finally made his appearance.

In the eyes of the spectators, Ronald Reeds, dressed in white, exuded an aura of mystery and nobility. He seemed like a celestial being descending from the heavens, with a presence that demanded respect.

There was no need for an imposing display or a show of force. Ronald Reeds's mere presence inspired awe and reverence.

Asher was the first to stand up, saluting with his fists, and welcoming Ronald's arrival. He was followed by numerous Martial Alliance disciples who rose to their feet and chanted in unison.

The collective voice was like a thunderous wave, echoing throughout the martial arts arena, refusing to subside for a long time.

All the warriors present were moved by this display of respect, and they, too, stood up to salute Ronald.

The leader of the Martial Arts Alliance, the most powerful martial artist in the southern region of Balermo, deserved such a grand welcome.

"This guy seems to have improved his strength again?" Eldric furrowed his brows, his gaze becoming more serious.

He had initially intended to use Dustin's challenge to challenge Ronald's authority, but now it appeared that the plan might not work.

It was evident that Ronald was only a half-step away from becoming a Grandmaster infinity level. In less than three months, he would likely achieve a successful breakthrough. Once that happened, he would ascend to a level where he was virtually unbeatable.

Eldric had been a step too slow in his calculations.

"Chief Ronald has made his appearance. We're in for a great spectacle now!"

"The young master's challenge to the leader of the Martial Arts Alliance is destined to go down in history."

"If this had happened a couple of years later, it might have been a different story. But right now, the gap between them is just too vast."

As they gazed upon Ronald's graceful figure, the warriors couldn't help but engage in hushed conversations.

Ronald's power and status were deeply ingrained in the martial arts world, and his position was unassailable.

Though Dustin possessed immense strength, he was still leagues behind Ronald.

"Leader Ronald, it's been a few years since we last met. I hope you've been well," Derek stood up, clasping his fists in respect.

"Oh? I didn't expect Lord Derek to be present. It's a pleasure to see you," Ronald responded with a nod and a smile.

"Chief Ronald, today, someone is willing to openly challenge your authority. You mustn't go easy on him," Jan Crane remarked with significance.

He had harbored a grudge against Dustin since the Black Forest battle when he lost an arm to him.

"Thank you, Grandmaster Jan, for your reminder. I'll exercise my discretion," Ronald replied calmly, his gaze shifting to Dustin on the stage. "Dustin, I admire your courage in issuing a challenge, but your actions are truly foolish. I'll give you one last chance. Tap out now, I might consider not pursuing any further consequences."

"Ronald, I'm not going to go easy on you. You've been hypocritical, corrupt, and don't deserve to lead the Martial Arts Alliance! Today, I'm here to seek justice for the former leader, Paul Hill, for uncle Michael (Grandmaster Edmund Robinson), and for all the wrongs I've endured from you.” Dustin declared, lifting his head and speaking with unwavering determination.

“Today, justice will prevail in this life-and-death battle!”. His words sent shockwaves through the crowd, leaving everyone bewildered and intrigued.

Chapter 1196: Life-and-death battle?

The martial arts arena was abuzz with astonishment when Dustin boldly declared his intention to engage in a life-and-death battle with Ronald.

"What? A fight to the death? Is he out of his mind?"

"Did I hear correctly? He's challenging Alliance Leader Ronald to a life-and-death duel?"

"He's seriously overestimating himself! This is audacious beyond measure!"

"I would have admired his courage in a regular challenge, but a fight to the death? That's pure recklessness!"

Dustin's audacious proclamation left all the warriors in disbelief. Challenging the leader of the Martial Arts Alliance was already a daring feat, but now, demanding a fight to the death was seen as nothing short of foolhardy.

"Sir Dustin seems too impulsive. Why go to such extreme lengths?" Aria voiced her concerns.

It was common knowledge that in a life-and-death battle, there could be only one outcome – one of the participants would not leave the arena alive. There was no room for surrender.

Such duels were typically reserved for cases involving deep-seated, long-standing animosity between the involved parties.

"Why would he risk everything for fame and fortune?" Serena echoed her apprehensions.

Challenging the leader of the Martial Arts Alliance was already a noble undertaking, even in the face of potential defeat. There would be no shame in it, and no one would fault him for trying.

However, the situation had taken a drastic, life-threatening turn. Defeat meant losing his life.

"This guy is clearly inviting trouble!" Liam couldn't help but wear a sly grin, tinged with schadenfreude.

"What a foolish move!" Cameron shook his head in disdain.

"These youngsters nowadays fail to grasp their own limitations. By insisting on a life-and-death duel with the martial arts leader, they're essentially walking into the lion's den," Derek sneered.

Liam couldn't resist a sly grin. "This guy is really asking for trouble."

Cameron shook his head, exasperated. "Such a senseless move."

Derek chimed in, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Today's youth, they just don't get it. Marching into a life-and-death showdown with the martial arts leader is like walking straight into a lion's den."

Chapter 1197: The Life-and-Death Duel Commences

Under Ronald's command, a life-and-death contract was presented. Without hesitation, both participants inked their signatures on the contract and pressed their fingerprints onto it.

In ordinary martial arts contests, outcomes often relied on fate, but there was an unspoken understanding that in non-feudal situations, the victor would usually show some leniency. However, this was no ordinary duel. With the life-and-death contract in effect, those merciful conventions were cast aside.

There would be no holding back, no room for retreat—only a battle to the death remained. There were no other alternatives: life or death.

"Dustin, this is the riskiest choice you've ever made," Ronald declared.

As soon as the contract was sealed, Ronald's entire demeanor underwent a transformation. His earlier grace and composure gave way to a sharp and tremendous power. His presence emitted an overwhelming pressure that permeated the arena.

In an instant, the spectators in the crowd felt their bodies burdened, as if an invisible weight rested on their shoulders, causing their breath to quicken. The less sturdy among them started to breathe heavily, sweat forming on their foreheads.

"What an incredible display of power from a grandmaster. Is this the true might of the Martial Arts Alliance's leader?"

Their hearts quivered, and their reverence for Ronald deepened even further.

In a single moment, he could exude tranquility like a Bodhisattva (or bodhisatva is a person who is on the path towards bodhi or Buddhahood), and in the next, he could radiate the fury of a raging King Kong, wielding immense power. The grandeur of the Martial Arts Alliance's leader and the might of Balermo's top martial artist were now fully on display.

"Ronald, wrongdoers will face their destiny. Today, it's your day of reckoning!" Dustin declared, taking a bold step forward.

The ground beneath him cracked, releasing a pressure equal to Ronald's, and the two silently clashed.

Both emitted incredibly potent auras, and their collision formed a translucent barrier.

This barrier acted as an invisible boundary, dividing the arena into two domains: on the left, Dustin's territory, and on the right, Ronald's.

Even before direct combat had begun, they were locked in a silent showdown.

"Dustin, I must admit, you are indeed exceptionally strong. Finding a martial arts prodigy like you in all of Balermo, and perhaps the entire world, is exceedingly rare," Ronald acknowledged as he advanced step by step. His aura continued to grow, resembling a bulldozer relentlessly encroaching on Dustin's space. "Perhaps, if we waited another ten years—no, even just five—you might be fully prepared to face me. But for now, you are still too young."

Rumble!

With Ronald's approach, the translucent barrier began to shift forward, and the two auras clashed, resulting in sporadic bursts of energy. Although Dustin stood his ground, the aura surrounding him was gradually being compressed.

From an outsider's perspective, Ronald had the upper hand.

"Even before they've actually fought, it seems like Dustin is already losing momentum. How can he possibly win?"

"We haven't even started, and he's already in this situation. Isn't this too early to concede?"

"Youth is often marked by arrogance. Signing a life-and-death contract so lightly, it's as if he's sealing his own fate."

"Hmph! People who overestimate themselves deserve their fate."

The audience expressed a variety of emotions, including regret, pity, worry, disdain, and schadenfreude.

In their eyes, Dustin's defeat seemed inevitable, and the only question remaining was how long he could hold out.

"Lord Derek, care to make a guess on how many moves Dustin can withstand against Leader Ronald?" Asher suddenly asked in the audience.

"It's predictable. The outcome will be determined within ten moves," Derek responded calmly.

Chapter 1198: Clash of the Titans

Even among the greatest masters, there are different levels of strength, and the gaps between these levels are like impassable chasms.

"Look at that boy, Derek has given him too much credit," said Jan Crane with a grin, shaking his head. "It seems that Leader Ronald has reached new heights in his power after his retreat. I bet he can defeat Dustin in just three moves."

"Is that so?" Derek raised an eyebrow, genuinely surprised. Ronald had already reached the peak of Grandmaster status several years ago. If he continued to improve, wouldn't he be on the cusp of becoming a Martial Arts Master? In that case, the Martial Law Bureau would need to reassess his value.

"Dustin, you should never have challenged me. I gave you a chance back in the Black Forest, but it seems you're determined to invite disaster upon yourself. Today, there's no one who can save you!" Ronald continued to advance, his already formidable aura surging once again.

It was like a tidal wave, overwhelming everything in its path.

"Crack, crack, crack..."

Under the intense pressure, the energy surrounding Dustin began to fracture, resembling a giant piece of glass on the verge of shattering. The cracks spread rapidly, forming a complex web-like pattern.

"Buzz~!"

Behind Dustin, the Sky Sword concealed in its sheath began to vibrate intensely, emitting a low, eager hum. It seemed too eager to join the battle.

However, Dustin reached out and patted the sword's hilt to calm its restlessness. It wasn't time to unsheathe the sword just yet.

"Dustin! Your time has come!" Pushed to his limits, Ronald suddenly lunged forward, and with a "thud," the energy barrier that Dustin had erected shattered into fragments.

"Prepare to meet your end!" Ronald seized the opportunity, advancing quickly and transforming into a white streak of light shooting straight upwards.

Wherever the white streak passed, the air was torn asunder, emitting thunderous roars, and carving deep grooves into the once-solid arena floor.

The incredible speed and pressure were like a missile with devastating firepower, capable of obliterating everything in its path.

"Well done!" Dustin's eyes narrowed, refusing to be outdone. He too transformed into a stream of light and charged towards Ronald.

In that moment, neither side retreated or evaded; instead, they chose to confront each other head-on.

The two human projectiles finally collided after a brief sprint.

"Boom—!!"

There was an earth-shaking explosion, and the ground quaked violently. The entire martial arts arena began to tremble, and a colossal crater was blasted into the previously sturdy floor.

Numerous cracks radiated outward from the edges of the pit.

A massive wave-like shockwave emanated from the point of impact and swept in all directions. Wherever it passed, it sent sand and rocks flying, shrouding the surroundings in a cloud of dust and debris.

Spectators in the audience instinctively covered their ears, hunching over and channeling their inner strength to withstand the roaring hurricane. Even with their preparations, the violent airflow still caused their hair to stand on end, facial muscles to twitch, and bodies to stagger, making it impossible to maintain their balance.

When Dustin and Ronald collided, they carved a deep chasm into the entire circular arena.

Upon impact, their bodies were forcibly separated.

Under the immense force, Dustin was propelled backward over ten meters, his feet gouging deep furrows into the arena floor. It was as if he had plowed through the ground, leaving two deep trenches in his wake.

In contrast, Ronald seemed to float gently up and down, appearing unaffected by the encounter.

The difference in strength between the two was clear to everyone.

Chapter 1199: Unleashing Celestial Ascendant Immortal Fist

The arena fell into a tense silence as an air of anticipation hung heavily in the atmosphere. The warriors in the audience shivered, their backs tingling with fear. The aftermath of the earlier clash had been far too terrifying. If they hadn't been prepared and moved out of the way in time, they might have suffered severe injuries on the spot. Even so, the lingering fear of the destructive power still sent shivers down their spines.

"Indeed, your strength has grown since our encounter in the Black Forest," admitted Ronald, a faint smile on his lips. He seemed confident of victory. "But unfortunately, you'll still die today."

"Ronald, if you have any real skills, use them now, or else you'll regret it later," Dustin retorted coldly, standing tall with unwavering determination.

"Hmph! Don't count your chickens before they hatch!" Ronald's eyes narrowed, and his aura surged once more. His clothing remained unruffled by the wind, producing a faint rustling sound. "You want to see my true strength? Very well, today, I'll make sure you meet your end convinced!"

With that declaration, his body trembled, and a golden light burst forth, forming a protective aura around him. This golden radiance enveloped his body like armor, elevating Ronald, who was already awe-inspiring, to an even greater level of majesty. He appeared like a god descending to the mortal realm, exuding disdain for all living beings.

The spectators in the audience felt their breath grow shallow, and the pressure bearing down on them intensified. Many individuals were overwhelmed and forced to retreat, seeking safety at a distance from the impending battle.

"Excellent! Leader Ronald is finally taking action!" Jan Crane couldn't help but smile wickedly.

"I've heard rumors about Alliance Leader Ronald's Celestial Ascendant Immortal Fist, but today, I finally have the chance to witness it firsthand," Derek exclaimed, his spirits lifted.

"Hmph... This boy is arrogant enough to meet his end under Alliance Leader Ronald's unique technique," added Asher, with his cold gaze.

"Even with Celestial Ascendant Immortal Fist, Dustin is in grave danger now," Eldric remarked, his expression serious.

Celestial Ascendant Immortal Fist was a legendary top-tier technique, rendering its practitioner invulnerable to weapons, fire, and water. They became as unstoppable as a god or a demon in their realm. However, due to its demanding cultivation requirements, no one had successfully mastered it for the past hundred years, except for Ronald. During his previous bid for martial arts alliance leadership, Ronald had used Celestial Ascendant Immortal Fist to secure victory. Moreover, he had reached the pinnacle of this unique skill, enhancing its power by over a hundred times.

"Leader Ronald's Celestial Ascendant Immortal Fist is a martial legend like no other. Dustin is facing inevitable doom!" Liam sneered, a hint of schadenfreude in his tone.

"Hold on, Dustin!" Serena clutched her clothing nervously, her worry evident.

"It's all over... Alliance Leader Ronald is no longer holding back. Sir Dustin is in grave danger," Aria sighed, pity in her eyes.

"This boy is too foolish. If it were me, I would have fled long ago. Instead, he's standing there like a sitting duck, awaiting his demise," Cameron remarked, shaking his head as if observing a complete idiot.

Whispers filled the audience, and a palpable chill hung over the stage. As Ronald unleashed his unique skill, his aura reached its zenith. In the eyes of the warriors, Ronald was no longer merely powerful; he had become a godlike, invincible entity.

"Dustin, I admire your courage. In return, I'll give it my all," Ronald declared, taking a deep breath that seemed to draw in all the surrounding heavenly and earthly energies. In the next moment, golden light radiated from him, slowly gathering into a golden sword.

With the sword in hand, Ronald lightly pushed off the ground with his toes, and his entire body soared into the air.

Chapter 1200: The Fateful Clash

Ascending into the air, Ronald's golden armor glittered brightly in the sunlight, capturing everyone's attention.

"This sword is named Eternoxblade. I spent three years in isolation mastering this technique," Ronald explained calmly. "It has never been revealed to outsiders until today. Consider it an honor that your life will end beneath my blade. Witness it!"

With those words, Ronald's golden sword quivered, and his entire body transformed into a dazzling streak of golden light, descending like an unstoppable and invincible celestial river.

"What incredible speed! What terrifying swordsmanship!"

"My goodness! Is this divine retribution descending upon us? It's absolutely terrifying!"

"Once this sword is unleashed, no one can withstand it. Even if the young master perishes, he shall be remembered with honor!"

Ronald's astonishing sword technique stirred a frenzy among the spectators, filling the entire arena with awe and astonishment. The blinding golden light resembled the blazing sun, making resistance seem futile.

One swing of this sword appeared capable of ending it all—a force of unparalleled destruction!

As Ronald initiated his sword strike, Dustin sprang into action.

With a gentle tap, the black sword shrouded in cloth on his back was unsheathed in an instant. Simultaneously, Dustin produced two silver needles and thrust them into the back of his head.

In an instant, Dustin's eyes turned bloodshot, and veins popped out on his face. An overwhelming surge of energy radiated from his body, akin to a towering mountain.

This was undoubtedly a secret technique of the Rhys family—breaking through realms with one's own life force.

"Sky Sword!" Dustin declared, leaping into the air. He seized the Sky Sword mid-flight and transformed into a streak of black light, thrusting it towards the oncoming golden brilliance.

Ronald, shrouded in golden radiance like a deity, and Dustin, cloaked in black energy like a demon, were polar opposites. One ascended while the other descended, and they collided head-on with their most formidable attacks.

In an instant, the world seemed to change colors, and the earth shook.

"Boom!"

"Boom!"

"Boom!"

Following the blinding light, three thunderous crashes echoed, each louder than the last.

With the first explosion, Ronald's golden sword shattered into fragments.

With the second, Ronald's protective aura disintegrated.

And with the third, Ronald's arm, the one that had held the sword, was severed, causing him to bleed profusely.

Dustin's fusion of human and sword, empowered by an unstoppable force, pierced through Ronald's offense and defense, severely injuring him in the process.

Everything happened in the blink of an eye.

The spectators in the audience could scarcely keep up. After the collision of the two light beams, the black light penetrated the golden light and soared into the sky, creating a violent disturbance as the earth quivered and the mountains trembled. Thunderous roars and surging waves followed

Everyone had to cover their ears and shut their eyes, enduring the aftermath of the cataclysmic explosion.

When the dust settled, Dustin stood silently at the edge of the arena, the black sword in his hand stained with blood.

Ronald, on the other hand, appeared battered and shocked. His body was riddled with wounds, and most notably, his severed arm and shoulder bled profusely.

He looked defeated and humiliated.
Who else is addicted like me checking more than ten timed a day for updates

Yea but what's she not getting is that she should let a man be a man. N stop trying to play the man role. Natasha allows him to do it n she Stand by him regardless. Dahlia on the other hand tries to take matters in her own hand and she always sides with the enemy. She's naive.
She's like that because of the life they had in the past, she's protecting him because in her eyes that is what she's been doing and that is not a bad thing, and as for natasha it's a different story we shouldn't talk much about her, ohh and dahlia is not taking the side of an enemy 😂 she's being realistic and is trying to protect him I mean if your partner has never shown his abilities to you and is trying to pick a fight with a well known individual of course you would intervene and try to stop the fight and if your partner has to apologize in order to survive of course you would want em to right?

The difference between natasha and dehlia is that natasha quickly saw Dustin's potential and a few of his abilities and dehlia has not that's why she's trying to protect him at any cost instead of allowing him to act mafia boss 🤣🤣

Thanks for the effort, waiting for the next chapter.

Wow! Dustin severed Ronald’s arm on just the second move? Then What? …
Thank you for the great read!

Chapter 1181 - The Needle Shot

"Whoa, is this guy out of his mind? How can he talk to Liam like that?" exclaimed one onlooker.

"This kid is insane, completely unaware of how serious this is," added another.

"A warrior from a minor sect dares to challenge Liam, the elder of the Soul-suppressing Sect? He's practically begging for trouble!"

The murmurs and gasps rippled through the crowd in response to Dustin's audacious words.

People pointed and whispered, appearing utterly dumbfounded.

In the presence of a master like Liam, couldn't one simply surrender? Offer a few apologies, perhaps a bit of embarrassment, but at least you'd save your life.

But no, this guy had chosen a different path. He knew he couldn't win, yet he decided to confront Liam head-on. Wasn't that sheer recklessness?

"What's going through this guy's head?" Serena furrowed her brow, genuinely not wanting to escalate the situation. Unfortunately, Dustin's words had already taken the matter to an irreparable level.

It was no longer just about her; it was about the reputation and dignity of the entire Soul-suppressing Sect.

"Sir Dustin!" Aria said, his voice low and urgent. "He's the elder of the Soul-Suppressing Sect. We can't afford to offend him. We need to apologize quickly, or disaster will follow."

Serena alone was already a formidable opponent. Now, with the addition of the more powerful Liam, their situation had become dire.

"Boy, what did you just say? I didn't catch it. Would you be kind enough to repeat it?" Liam's eyes narrowed, his face darkening ominously.

Since gaining fame, no one had dared to disrespect him like this.

"You didn't hear me clearly? Alright, I'll oblige," Dustin replied calmly. "I said, even your master, Alexander Cheng, wouldn't dare to address me this way. So, who do you think you are?"

As soon as those words left Dustin's lips, Aria's face turned ashen.

Their fate was sealed. There was no way out now.

"Hey! Are you out of your mind? Are you trying to get us killed?" Cameron, who had once been very arrogant, was now visibly shaken.

After the recent battle, he had come to terms with reality and understood the vast gap between major and minor sects.

" I won't shed tears until the funeral," Serena shook her head knowingly. She understood that Dustin's words weren't just an affront to Liam; they had deeply offended the entire Soul-suppressing Sect.

"Boy, you're asking for death!" Liam finally couldn't hold back any longer. With a swift move, he lunged forward like a tiger, determined to tear Dustin apart with his bare hands.

In the face of this sudden attack, Dustin remained unfazed and simply flicked his finger.

"Whoosh!"

A silver needle shot out.

During his sprint, Liam felt his knees go weak, and he tumbled to the ground uncontrollably, looking utterly embarrassed.

The sight stunned everyone into silence, leaving them momentarily dumbfounded. No one had expected that the esteemed leader of the Soul-suppressing Sect, one of the top young experts, would tumble in such a humiliating manner in front of all their eyes.

It was the equivalent of public defecation without any toilet paper—utterly mortifying.

"Brother Liam, what is going on?" Serena's lips twitched, her expression strangely amused.

Liam struggled to his feet, inspected his knee, and discovered a silver needle embedded there.

"Damn it!" He yanked out the silver needle and crushed it into powder. His face contorted with rage as he glared at Dustin. "You dare use tricks on me?"

" Should you attempt another approach, I won't display the same leniency." Dustin replied coolly.

"Enough of this nonsense! You're dead! I'll tear you to pieces!" Liam bellowed in anger. "Someone hand me my weapon!"

Chapter 1182 - The Finger

"Here you go, Big Brother!" A Soul-Suppressing Sect disciple hurled a finely-crafted steel spear with all his might.

As Liam grasped the spear, his entire demeanor transformed.

It became sharp, domineering, and razor-focused.

Liam was renowned for his spear skills and advanced cultivation. His mastery of the spear was unmatched, and he had dominated the martial world for years without a worthy adversary.

Today, he intended to employ his renowned technique to astonish the world once more.

"Kid! Few have forced me to wield my spear in recent years, but you've earned that honor!" Liam snarled, his face contorted with fury. "Today, you'll meet your end by my spear, and you should be proud of that!"

With a fierce expression on his face, Liam released his spear with the swiftness of an arrow released from a drawn bowstring.

At the same time, he lunged forward with astonishing speed, quickly catching up to the spear and grabbing its handle. In an instant, Liam, now armed with his weapon, turned into a dark torrent and surged forward.

The torrent's trajectory created a tempest, making the nearby warriors' weapons tremble slightly.

"Chasing the Stars and Chasing the Moon!"

Liam and his spear melded into one, carrying an earth-shattering force as they relentlessly charged towards Dustin.

This awe-inspiring force left everyone in shock.

"What a devastating strike! He truly is a master of the spear!"

"Chasing the Stars and Chasing the Moon is Liam's signature move. Once he employs it, nothing can stop it. No one has ever cracked it."

"His first move is a killing blow. It seems this kid is finished!"

"Hmph! If you dare provoke the leader of the Soul-suppressing Sect, you deserve your fate!"

The surrounding warriors retreated as soon as Liam unleashed his special move, afraid of getting caught in its path and suffering its destructive power.

"Too slow," Dustin remarked as he faced the oncoming strike without evading, simply extending his finger tip.

With exceptional precision, this seemingly ordinary finger aimed directly for the tip of Liam's spear.

"Boom!"

A resounding blast echoed.

The previously earth-shattering force of the spear was instantly shattered.

Liam felt his entire body tremble, his arms going numb. The spear in his hand seemed to have wedged itself into a mountain, rendering it immovable.

"What?!" Liam scrutinized the situation with growing astonishment.

He freaked out when he figured out that the thing blocking his attack wasn't some shield or fancy magical stuff – it was just a finger.

Just an ordinary finger!

His renowned move, the super impressive thrust, got completely shut down by a lone finger.

How in the world was that even doable?

"Seriously?" Dustin shook his head, looking pretty let down.
He then slowly curled his fingers, aiming them at the spear's tip before flicking it gently.

"Boom!"

There was another deafening noise.

Liam's grip on the spear slipped away instantly.

The colossal impact made the steel spear recoil violently, its blunt end crashing mercilessly into Liam's chest as if it were a cannonball.

"Ah!" Liam shrieked in excruciating pain as his ribcage crumpled, and his entire body felt as if a truck had just plowed into him. He was flung several meters away, landing on the ground with a thunderous crash.

His face contorted in agony, and he coughed up blood, unable to get back on his feet.

"What?!" Onlookers were left in sheer disbelief and astonishment.

Nobody had foreseen that Dustin would not only defeat Liam but do so overwhelmingly.

Liam, the top disciple of the Soul-Suppressing Sect and a rising star in the martial world, had been soundly defeated by a single finger from Dustin. It was an utterly unimaginable turn of events.

Just who in the world was this guy?

Chapter 1183 - The Astonishing Upset

"Holy cow! Is this real? This guy defeated the Soul-Suppressing Sect's leader with just one finger?"

"What's going on here? How can this kid be ridiculously strong?"

"Where on earth did this beast come from? It just utterly defeated Liam. Unbelievable!"

The unexpected twist in events sent shockwaves rippling through the crowd.

Initially, Liam had been seen as the undisputed favorite, but he was effortlessly subdued by Dustin.

The glaring disparity in their abilities was evident to everyone.

Speculations and theories were running wild, and the atmosphere crackled with disbelief.

"Is he seriously this formidable?" Serena's eyes widened in amazement. At first, she had believed that Dustin's forte lay solely in concealed weaponry, but she hadn't anticipated such sheer physical strength.
With just one finger, he'd sent Liam flying. Among the young warriors of Jiangnan, it seemed no one could match him.

"Du... Sir Dustin actually defeated Liam?" Aria rubbed her eyes, doubting if she'd seen correctly.

Liam, the chief disciple of the Soul-Suppressing Sect, was someone they'd held in high regard. To think that Dustin had defeated him in a single move was simply inconceivable.

"The leader of the Soul-Suppressing Sect is a disappointment, isn't he? He can't even beat this kid. What a disappointment!" Cameron sneered, his arrogance making a swift comeback.

In his view, he was superior to Dustin. If Dustin could defeat Liam, then he had a chance to perform even better.

With that thought, he regained his lost self-assurance.

"Who... are you?" Liam rose shakily to his feet. When he gazed at Dustin once more, fear filled his eyes.

He had never fathomed that a peer could humiliate him in such a degrading manner, rendering him utterly defenseless.

"You're not entitled to know who I am. Just summon your master," Dustin responded calmly.

"Young man, don't be overly audacious!" Liam's expression grew somber. "I acknowledge your strength, but you lack the qualifications to challenge my master!"

"Challenge? No, you've got it wrong. I've come to educate him," Dustin clarified.

"Arrogant!"

"Disrespectful!"

Dustin's words triggered a furious response from the disciples of the Soul-Suppressing Sect. Their anger flared, and they were prepared to confront him. While they might not match Dustin's strength individually, they believed that together, they could overpower him.

"Young man, you're walking a dangerous path! How dare you disrespect our master? It appears you've become weary of life!" Liam seethed.

"Strength is indeed commendable, but don't let arrogance cloud your judgment. The leader of the Soul-Suppressing Sect is the renowned Grandmaster Alexander Cheng, and you're not in any position to challenge him," Serena advised.

She respected Dustin's abilities but felt that his demeanor and behavior were excessively conceited.
Even if he had defeated Liam, challenging Alexander Cheng was tantamount to overestimating his own abilities.

"Sir Dustin, perhaps it's best to let this go and not escalate the situation," Aria advised in a hushed tone.

Martial arts masters were considered nearly god-like figures by ordinary warriors, seemingly untouchable and far beyond their league. Openly challenging them was often seen as a guaranteed path to one's demise.

"I won't back down. Call for Alexander Cheng, and I'll confront our unresolved issues right now," Dustin stated with a chilling resolve.

"You... Your audacity knows no bounds!" Liam seethed, his face twisted with anger.

Their master had been humiliated, and as the chief disciple/elder, he felt a deep anger, but his own strength was woefully inadequate to confront Dustin.

"Who has the audacity to speak my name so disrespectfully?" In that moment, a commanding and majestic voice thundered through the air.
Nice thanks