An Understated Dominance Chapter 967 to 1370 - Translated by Jungal2000

Translated by Jungal2000
“An Understated Dominance” follows the intertwined lives of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys as they navigate the complex interplay of power, relationships, and personal growth. Set against the backdrop of a vibrant city, the novel explores how these two individuals assert their influence in subtle yet impactful ways, ultimately redefining their understanding of dominance and its consequences.

Last edited:
You are right but I am new to this site and was just curious what happens next and curiosity becore much more then I decided to translate further myself using those few words Jungal posted earlier from Chinese names to English.
No worries.
Drop him a line.
Maybe you guys can work together and the whole story advances much faster with you both not having to do SO much work…(?)
I know that Jungal is on Melbourne time right now (9.50pm in Central Europe right now; 05.50am in Melbourne right now) so he’s probably asleep…
Good luck

One of the most important things in a relationship is to SUPPORT your partner.
You have to have your partner’s back.
Daliah ALWAYS took everyone’s side against Dustin - Usually her brother’s, mother’s, or powerful, rich people…
Not to mention the WAY in which shoe chose to divorce him - disgusting…
Natasha on the other hand is the complete opposite.
It’s clear who deserves Dustin’s love and loyalty.

Chapter 1224 - Blackmailing to Dustin

After finishing her words, she suddenly raised her hand and struck Hector Harmon on the back of his neck with the back of the knife.

The Hector’s head tilted and he fainted on the spot.

”Sister-in-law, since the treasure map is in Dustin’s hands, it’s time to settle the old and new grudges together. I’ll send someone to capture him right away!” Brayden Grant’s eyes flashed fiercely.

”There’s no need to go to so much trouble. Instead of us looking around, let him take the initiative to deliver it to your door.” Kate Harmon narrowed her eyes.

”Oh? Sister-in-law, do you have any plans?” Brayden Grant was curious.

”Look at me.”

Without saying anything, Kate Harmon walked up to Natasha and tore her pajamas in half, revealing her white and tender skin and sexy underwear.

That perfectly curved body was looming under her pajamas, making Brayden Grant’s eyes shine and he swallowed wildly.

This woman is so alluring.

”Brayden, hang her up, I want to take a video of her.”

Kate Harmon took out her mobile phone and turned on the video recording function: “Oh, by the way, you stand next to her and take a photo with her. This will be more exciting.”

”no problem!”

Brayden Grant smiled and quickly ordered people to hang Natasha on a pillar.

Then, he picked up the Natasha’s hair, put it between his mouth and nose, breathed greedily, and looked like he was intoxicated.

”good.”

Kate Harmon nodded with satisfaction, then recorded the video, added a few words, and immediately sent it out.

”It’s done. I give Dustin half an hour to get to Tyler’s house, and at the same time hold the treasure map with both hands to apologize. Otherwise, I will humiliate his woman to death!”

”Sister-in-law, is this okay? What if the boy is afraid and doesn’t dare to come?” Brayden Grant asked.

”No, I know Dustin. He is very conceited and will definitely come.”

Kate Harmon suddenly smiled evilly: “Besides, no normal man can tolerate his woman being insulted.”

”That’s true.”

Brayden Grant nodded and sneered: “If that kid really dares to come, I guarantee that he will never go back!”

”Prosperity, don’t take it lightly. Dustin is quite capable, and ordinary martial arts masters can’t do anything to him.” Kate Harmon reminded.

She still vividly remembered what happened to the Harmon family before, and Dustin used his own power to suppress the heroes.

Definitely not a kind person.

”Don’t worry, sister-in-law. My Grant family has many experts, many soldiers, and a powerful martial arts master. Even if that kid has extraordinary abilities and enters my territory, he will only die!” Brayden Grant was full of confidence.

”Very good. With your words, I feel at ease.” Kate Harmon breathed a sigh of relief.

No matter how powerful Dustin is, he is only one person.

In front of such a powerful as the Grant family, there is no big wave at all.

”Sister-in-law, what should we do with these two beauties?”

Brayden Grant rubbed his chin, his eyes moving greedily on Natasha.

”After Dustin is dealt with and the treasure map is retrieved, the two of them will be your playthings from now on. You can play with them as you like.” Kate Harmon said with a meaningful smile.

”Hey…Thank you sister-in-law!”

Hearing this, Brayden Grant instantly became excited.

He couldn’t wait to push these beautiful sisters on the bed and have fun with them.

Chapter 1221 - Kidnapping of Natasha and Ruth

At dawn, inside a luxurious villa.

Natasha, who was sleeping, seemed to hear something, and suddenly opened her eyes.

She sat up, walked to the window, and opened the curtain a crack.

Through the hazy moonlight, she was surprised to find that several bodyguards on duty at the door had fallen to the ground at some point.

“Um?”

Natasha frowned, and hastily opened the drawer beside the bed, and took out a pistol from it.

Then she gently opened the door, observed the situation, and immediately ran into the next bedroom.

“Ruth…”

Natasha patted Ruth Harmon in her sleep, and when her younger sister woke up, she immediately covered her mouth and made a silent gesture: “Don’t make a sound, someone broke in.”

“Breaking in?”

Ruth rubbed her hazy eyes and muttered: “Sister, are you dreaming? There are more than a dozen good people around our house protecting us day and night. Who dares to seek death?”

“Our people have all been dealt with, the situation is very dangerous now, hurry up and follow me!” Natasha looked serious.

“What?”

Hearing this, Ruth woke up instantly: “Sister, who is going to deal with us? Do you want to call brother-in-law?”

“It’s too late, let’s leave here first.”

Natasha was very decisive. She immediately opened the window, glanced left and right, and after making sure no one was there, she pulled her sister out of the window: “Ruth, I’ll count to three, two, one, let’s jump together.”

“Jump?”

Ruth swallowed: “Sister, it’s too high here, I’m afraid.”

“It’s only on the second floor, the ground is covered with lawn, you can’t fall to your death.” Natasha comforted her.

“Sister, is there any other choice?” Ruth trembled.

“Yes, jump or die.” Natasha said coldly.

“Ah?” Ruth shrank in fear.

“Stop talking nonsense, it will be too late, three, two, one, jump!”

Natasha couldn’t help but took her sister’s hand and jumped directly from the second floor.

“Boom!”

The two of them stepped heavily on the grass and staggered.

Fortunately, the grass was soft and the floors were not high, so there were no sprained feet.

“Walk!”

Natasha held Ruth in one hand and held a gun in the other, and tiptoed towards the back door.

When she reached the corner, she carefully observed the situation outside the door. After making sure that no one was there, she immediately sped up and ran out.

However, just as the two were about to run out the door, a joking voice suddenly sounded behind them.

“Miss Harmon, where are you going?”

As soon as the voice sounded, Natasha’s expression immediately changed.

Without any hesitation, she raised her gun and turned behind her, preparing to strike first.

However, before she could see the situation clearly, a figure suddenly flashed past.

Immediately afterwards, she felt pain in her neck, her vision went dark, and she fainted on the spot.

“sister!”

Ruth screamed in surprise, but before she could react, the man in black ran behind her and struck her with a knife, knocking her unconscious.

“take away!”

Following the order, Natasha and Ruth were quickly put into sacks and carried into the car.

The vehicle sped along and finally stopped at the back door of Grant Mansion when the sky was slightly light.

Then, the two sacks were quietly carried into the secret room.

“Master Brayden, the person you want has been brought here, and it’s buy one get one free.”

The leader of the men in black smiled.

“Well, you did a good job, go down and receive the reward.”

Brayden Grant nodded with satisfaction, then raised his hand to signal the others to leave.

“open to take a look.”
no more ten chapters?

Chapter 1223 - Dustin Has Treasure Map

”Natasha?”

Hector Harmon took a closer look and became excited instantly: “Kate Harmon! Don’t mess around, she is your cousin!”

”What cousin? She’s a bitch!”

Kate Harmon shouted sternly: “She has liked to fight with me since she was a child, and she still likes to fight with me when she grows up. Whenever there are good resources in the family, you all give them to her, and I only deserve to use what she has left. Why? What the hell do I want?” How is she worse than her?!”

”Kate, I have never favored anyone. Natasha is where she is today because of her own hard work. You all have the same starting point.” Hector Harmon said seriously.

In fact, in terms of resources, he gave more to Kate Harmon than to his own daughter.

”Stop! Do you think I will believe your lies? If you hadn’t secretly helped her and added fuel to the flames, how could Natasha be stronger than me!” Kate Harmon sneered.

In her opinion, Hector Harmon used his status as the Patriarch to give Natasha the green light, which resulted in her being overshadowed by her from childhood to adulthood.

”Kate, you are all my relatives, how could I favor one over the other?” Hector Harmon’s eyes were complicated.

”Hmph! Stop being so hypocritical in front of me!”

Kate Harmon said with a cold face: “I don’t have time to talk nonsense with you now. I just want to ask, will you hand over the treasure map or not?!”

As she spoke, she raised the knife in her hand.

The blood marks on Natasha’s neck deepened, and traces of blood slowly flowed down the knife edge.

Hector Harmon’s pupils shrank and he said nervously: “Kate, stop it, don’t make the same mistake again and again!”

”Why, in your eyes, is your daughter’s life less important than a treasure map?”

Kate Harmon’s face was gloomy, and she put the knife in her hand on Ruth’s neck: “If you think one life is not enough, then use two lives in exchange. As long as you hand over the treasure map, I will let go the two of them, otherwise, I want you to watch them die!”

”Kate! We are all blood relatives, why is this so important?” Hector Harmon was a little anxious.

”You won’t hand it over, right? Okay! Then I’ll kill one first to open your eyes!”

Kate Harmon’s eyes were fierce, she suddenly raised her knife and struck Ruth’s head hard.

”Stop! I’ll hand it over! I’ll give you the treasure map!”

Hector Harmon’s expression changed drastically and he roared at the top of his lungs.

”Buzz!”

The long knife suddenly stagnated and finally stopped at Ruth’s neck.

”Hmph! Wouldn’t it be okay if you agreed earlier? you have to suffer some physical pain!” Kate Harmon raised a sneer at the corner of her mouth.

Even if a person has strong bones and no fear of death, he still has corresponding weaknesses.

As long as you find a weakness, you are not afraid that the other party will not compromise.

”Hey! What are you doing in a daze? Tell me!” Brayden Grant urged.

”To be honest, the treasure map is not in my hands now.” Hector Harmon shook his head.

”What? Playing tricks? Do you really think I dare not kill people?” Kate Harmon’s expression darkened.

”I’m not lying to you. In order to prevent being robbed, I have given away the treasure map.” Hector Harmon looked sad.

”Who did you give it to?” Kate Harmon asked.

”Dustin.” Hector Harmon didn’t dare to hide it.

”Dustin?” Kate Harmon frowned: “Third Uncle, I didn’t expect you would rather give it to an outsider than give it to us. It’s really a mess!”

”Kate, I did this for the sake of the whole family.” Hector Harmon said earnestly.

”Shut up! You hypocrite!”

Kate Harmon yelled: “I warn you, you better not lie to me, or I will let them be buried with you!”

Chapter 1224 - Blackmailing to Dustin

After finishing her words, she suddenly raised her hand and struck Hector Harmon on the back of his neck with the back of the knife.

The Hector’s head tilted and he fainted on the spot.

”Sister-in-law, since the treasure map is in Dustin’s hands, it’s time to settle the old and new grudges together. I’ll send someone to capture him right away!” Brayden Grant’s eyes flashed fiercely.

”There’s no need to go to so much trouble. Instead of us looking around, let him take the initiative to deliver it to your door.” Kate Harmon narrowed her eyes.

”Oh? Sister-in-law, do you have any plans?” Brayden Grant was curious.

”Look at me.”

Without saying anything, Kate Harmon walked up to Natasha and tore her pajamas in half, revealing her white and tender skin and sexy underwear.

That perfectly curved body was looming under her pajamas, making Brayden Grant’s eyes shine and he swallowed wildly.

This woman is so alluring.

”Brayden, hang her up, I want to take a video of her.”

Kate Harmon took out her mobile phone and turned on the video recording function: “Oh, by the way, you stand next to her and take a photo with her. This will be more exciting.”

”no problem!”

Brayden Grant smiled and quickly ordered people to hang Natasha on a pillar.

Then, he picked up the Natasha’s hair, put it between his mouth and nose, breathed greedily, and looked like he was intoxicated.

”good.”

Kate Harmon nodded with satisfaction, then recorded the video, added a few words, and immediately sent it out.

”It’s done. I give Dustin half an hour to get to Tyler’s house, and at the same time hold the treasure map with both hands to apologize. Otherwise, I will humiliate his woman to death!”

”Sister-in-law, is this okay? What if the boy is afraid and doesn’t dare to come?” Brayden Grant asked.

”No, I know Dustin. He is very conceited and will definitely come.”

Kate Harmon suddenly smiled evilly: “Besides, no normal man can tolerate his woman being insulted.”

”That’s true.”

Brayden Grant nodded and sneered: “If that kid really dares to come, I guarantee that he will never go back!”

”Prosperity, don’t take it lightly. Dustin is quite capable, and ordinary martial arts masters can’t do anything to him.” Kate Harmon reminded.

She still vividly remembered what happened to the Harmon family before, and Dustin used his own power to suppress the heroes.

Definitely not a kind person.

”Don’t worry, sister-in-law. My Grant family has many experts, many soldiers, and a powerful martial arts master. Even if that kid has extraordinary abilities and enters my territory, he will only die!” Brayden Grant was full of confidence.

”Very good. With your words, I feel at ease.” Kate Harmon breathed a sigh of relief.

No matter how powerful Dustin is, he is only one person.

In front of such a powerful as the Grant family, there is no big wave at all.

”Sister-in-law, what should we do with these two beauties?”

Brayden Grant rubbed his chin, his eyes moving greedily on Natasha.

”After Dustin is dealt with and the treasure map is retrieved, the two of them will be your playthings from now on. You can play with them as you like.” Kate Harmon said with a meaningful smile.

”Hey…Thank you sister-in-law!”

Hearing this, Brayden Grant instantly became excited.

He couldn’t wait to push these beautiful sisters on the bed and have fun with them.

Chapter 1221 - Kidnapping of Natasha and Ruth

At dawn, inside a luxurious villa.

Natasha, who was sleeping, seemed to hear something, and suddenly opened her eyes.

She sat up, walked to the window, and opened the curtain a crack.

Through the hazy moonlight, she was surprised to find that several bodyguards on duty at the door had fallen to the ground at some point.

“Um?”

Natasha frowned, and hastily opened the drawer beside the bed, and took out a pistol from it.

Then she gently opened the door, observed the situation, and immediately ran into the next bedroom.

“Ruth…”

Natasha patted Ruth Harmon in her sleep, and when her younger sister woke up, she immediately covered her mouth and made a silent gesture: “Don’t make a sound, someone broke in.”

“Breaking in?”

Ruth rubbed her hazy eyes and muttered: “Sister, are you dreaming? There are more than a dozen good people around our house protecting us day and night. Who dares to seek death?”

“Our people have all been dealt with, the situation is very dangerous now, hurry up and follow me!” Natasha looked serious.

“What?”

Hearing this, Ruth woke up instantly: “Sister, who is going to deal with us? Do you want to call brother-in-law?”

“It’s too late, let’s leave here first.”

Natasha was very decisive. She immediately opened the window, glanced left and right, and after making sure no one was there, she pulled her sister out of the window: “Ruth, I’ll count to three, two, one, let’s jump together.”

“Jump?”

Ruth swallowed: “Sister, it’s too high here, I’m afraid.”

“It’s only on the second floor, the ground is covered with lawn, you can’t fall to your death.” Natasha comforted her.

“Sister, is there any other choice?” Ruth trembled.

“Yes, jump or die.” Natasha said coldly.

“Ah?” Ruth shrank in fear.

“Stop talking nonsense, it will be too late, three, two, one, jump!”

Natasha couldn’t help but took her sister’s hand and jumped directly from the second floor.

“Boom!”

The two of them stepped heavily on the grass and staggered.

Fortunately, the grass was soft and the floors were not high, so there were no sprained feet.

“Walk!”

Natasha held Ruth in one hand and held a gun in the other, and tiptoed towards the back door.

When she reached the corner, she carefully observed the situation outside the door. After making sure that no one was there, she immediately sped up and ran out.

However, just as the two were about to run out the door, a joking voice suddenly sounded behind them.

“Miss Harmon, where are you going?”

As soon as the voice sounded, Natasha’s expression immediately changed.

Without any hesitation, she raised her gun and turned behind her, preparing to strike first.

However, before she could see the situation clearly, a figure suddenly flashed past.

Immediately afterwards, she felt pain in her neck, her vision went dark, and she fainted on the spot.

“sister!”

Ruth screamed in surprise, but before she could react, the man in black ran behind her and struck her with a knife, knocking her unconscious.

“take away!”

Following the order, Natasha and Ruth were quickly put into sacks and carried into the car.

The vehicle sped along and finally stopped at the back door of Grant Mansion when the sky was slightly light.

Then, the two sacks were quietly carried into the secret room.

“Master Brayden, the person you want has been brought here, and it’s buy one get one free.”

The leader of the men in black smiled.

“Well, you did a good job, go down and receive the reward.”

Brayden Grant nodded with satisfaction, then raised his hand to signal the others to leave.

“open to take a look.”
👍

One of the most important things in a relationship is to SUPPORT your partner.
You have to have your partner’s back.
Daliah ALWAYS took everyone’s side against Dustin - Usually her brother’s, mother’s, or powerful, rich people…
Not to mention the WAY in which shoe chose to divorce him - disgusting…
Natasha on the other hand is the complete opposite.
It’s clear who deserves Dustin’s love and loyalty.
I completely agree

Bro you keep on mixing Master, Grand master and Ultimate grandmaster or heavenly grandmaster... I think the suer high Lever were called something like that..
Ronald was trying to break into an ultimate grandmaster as he was already a grandmaster greater than Augustus cline.
Is there any new rankings? Ronald is no where mentioned in ranks though he is supposed to be better than Kline who was 6th(?).

I must admit, I'm a bit puzzled by the rankings too. The Chinese translation isn't very clear, and the author uses the terms in a somewhat confusing manner. However, upon reflection, here's my take: It appears that each sect has its own sect chief or masters. Not all of them have reached the grandmaster level, but some, like Jan Crane, Jason Zhang etc have. So, there are more than just 5 grandmasters, but within this group of gm, there are the "top 5 grandmasters," which includes Edmund. Among these top 5, Ronald holds the 1st rank. Augustus might not be in that top 5, but he's highly respected. Ronald is striving to advance to the next level (infinity/heavenly/immortality). That's how I interpret it, but please feel free to correct me if I've misunderstood anything. 🤔

*** Grandmaster - (infinity/heavenly/immortality)
** Top 5 grandmasters - they are just addressed as grandmasters in the novel but they are known to be the top 5, so some times i add "ultimate" if i need to separate the realms.
* Grandmaster
- Semi-grandmaster
- Master
- Semi-master

Can’t wait for next episode 😝when it will be available

I wonder if Gregory's sudden departure, right after giving wine to Dustin, means he stole the Orb. Why do he need to put the pill in Dustin's pocket by himself? Looks suspicious to me. Did he pick the orb as he slip in the pill? Can we trust him as a loyal friend, or will he follow in Ronald's footsteps and betray Dustin for the sake of the Orb?

I wonder if Gregory's sudden departure, right after giving wine to Dustin, means he stole the Orb. Why do he need to put the pill in Dustin's pocket by himself? Looks suspicious to me. Did he pick the orb as he slip in the pill? Can we trust him as a loyal friend, or will he follow in Ronald's footsteps and betray Dustin for the sake of the Orb?
Uuy….
I hadn’t even thought of that….!
Do you know something we don’t know Jungal…?
😉

I guess Grant family has done a greatest mistake to listen to Kate and capture Natasha. Consequences, will be severe cause the entire Grant Family will be doom.

I guess Grant family has done a greatest mistake to listen to Kate and capture Natasha. Consequences, will be severe cause the entire Grant Family will be doom.
I hope so. Tyler Grant has been scheming against the Harmons and Dustin for a while now.
It’s about time he (and the bad Harmons) got what they deserved…