An Understated Dominance

Chapter 2027
“Huh?”
The sudden change shocked everyone again.
Everything happened so fast that no one could react at all.
From the moment Dustin made his move to the moment Kong Pei was seriously injured and defeated, it only took a blink of an eye.
For most warriors, with just a flash of light and a flash of light, the majestic leader of the Feixue Sect was beaten and hung on the wall.
The whole process was too sudden.
“How…how is it possible?!”
Looking at the half-dead Kong Pei, Thomas Grey was dumbfounded, eyes wide open, looking in disbelief.
He never dreamed that his master would be defeated, and that he would be defeated so miserably.

You must know that his master is one of the five powerful men in the southwest and a martial arts master with profound strength.
Looking at the entire southwest, except for Yan Kang, the leader of Youlong Sect, no one can make a difference.
In his opinion, his master should win this duel today.
However, the result was a big disappointment. Not only did the master not win, but he was defeated by Dustin with one move.
The contrast between before and after is really unacceptable.
“I…did I read that correctly? The leader of the Feixue Sect was actually defeated? And he was also defeated by an unknown boy?”
“What’s going on? What happened just now?”
“One palm! That kid defeated Master Kong with just one palm. Unbelievable… It’s unbelievable!”
“Damn it! Where does this guy come from? Is he so powerful?!”
“…”
After a brief silence, the entire scene exploded in an instant.
“Whether it was the Youlong Sect, Feixue Sect, or Kevin Snow’s group, they were all shocked beyond measure by Dustin’s power.
They can understand the defeat of Elder Tian and Elder Song. After all, Dustin is a martial arts master and has great advantages in realm.
But now it’s Kong Pei, and the situation is completely different.

It has been more than ten years since Kong Pei broke through to become a master. He has a rich foundation and a variety of methods.

” Such a top powerhouse was defeated by Dustin with one move. This kind of shock and consternation cannot be described in words.
Besides being awesome, it’s still awesome.
“How could this happen? How could this guy be so strong?”
Yan Forbidden was a little panicked, his whole body was sweating profusely, his chest seemed to be pressed by a stone, and his breathing became rapid.
Even his father Yan Kang could not defeat Kong Pei with one move.
Although Kong Pei somewhat underestimated the enemy, he was still a powerful martial arts master. Dustin could easily defeat him, which is enough to prove his terrifying strength.
He now doubts that dahlia is even stronger than his father.
How could this not surprise him? How not to be afraid?
The most important thing is that the other party is only in his twenties!
At such an age, he has a level of cultivation that reaches the heavens and the earth, which can no longer be described by humans.
This is a total monster!
“This guy is really hiding his secrets!”
After being shocked, Yan Kang couldn’t help but frown, and his face became extremely solemn.
With his eyesight, he could naturally see how strong Dustin’s cultivation was.
Kong Pei’s body-protecting Qi shattered just now, and he has no defense capability at all. This can be judged from this point.
In terms of realm cultivation, Dustin is far better than Kong Pei.
A conservative estimate is that Dustin is at least a late-stage grandmaster, or even a grandmaster in the Great Perfection!
The grandmaster Dzogchen, who is in his twenties, is second to none in the entire world, let alone in the southwest.
Why does such a monster appear here? And he happened to be caught by himself.
What should we do now?
“Oh my god! Is this Brother Dustin’s true strength? It’s really terrifying!” Kevin Snow swallowed, shocked and even more admired.
He knew Dustin was very strong, but he didn’t expect him to be so strong. He defeated Kong Pei, the leader of Feixue Sect, with just one palm.

Chapter 2028
If this spreads out, will the world be shocked?
“Good, good! Good fight!”
Lily Zhang cheered for joy, her beautiful eyes shining.
He is handsome, young and promising, powerful and has a bright future.
“I am afraid that such a young talent will never be found again in the world. She must seize the opportunity and use all means to gain Dustin’s favor, even if she regrets her marriage to Kevin Snow.
“Damn it! Let him pretend again!”
Leo Alexander’s face was gloomy, his eyes full of fear.
The stronger the strength Dustin shows, the slimmer his hope of revenge.
Now, he has completely given up the related thoughts.

Now, he just hopes that Dustin will not cause trouble for him.
“We agreed to give up three moves, but in the end, I couldn’t withstand one move. It seems that the leader of your Feixue Sect doesn’t have any real ability.”
Dustin spoke calmly, with a bit of sarcasm in his words.
As soon as these words came out, the necks of the masters of Feixue Sect turned red and their faces showed indignation, but they dared not speak in anger.
Even the leader has been defeated, and these people are even less impressive.
Now, their only hope is Yan Kang.
As the number one master in the southwest, only top experts like Yan Kang have the possibility to defeat Dustin.
“Master Yan, this kid is really bullying others. Please teach him a lesson and help us regain some ground!”
Yes, Master Yan! This guy just made a sneak attack and won by luck. As long as you are willing to take action, you will definitely win! ”
“Master Yan! Please uphold justice for us!”
At this moment, all the Feixue Sect disciples bowed their hands and tried to ask Yan Kang for help.
Facing the expectant eyes of everyone, Yan Kang at this moment felt a little overwhelmed.
Because he couldn’t see Dustin’s depth, he was not sure of winning.
If he loses accidentally, his reputation will be destroyed in one day.
The title of the number one master in the southwest will no longer exist.
The problem is, with so many people watching now, if he doesn’t take action, he will easily be criticized.
For a moment, he was in a dilemma.

“Master Yan, there is no grievance between you and me. There is no need to go to war. How about we follow my previous proposal and divide it in half?”
Seeing that the time was ripe, Margaret began to try to smooth things over.
She could see that Yan Kang was already thinking of retreating. Giving the other party a step down might help resolve the war and save him some trouble.
“Hmph! You hurt someone and you still want to negotiate terms with us, do you think it’s possible?” Yiyou Longzong Dharma Protector shouted sternly.
Although Dustin’s strength is somewhat unexpected, he still firmly believes that his head can win.
“Shut up! You have no place to speak here!”
Yan Kang turned around and glared, then turned to Margaret and said with a smile: “You are right what you just said. Rather than fighting to the death, it is better to be rich and prosperous together. Therefore, I agree to your terms.”
“Headmaster Yan is really kind and righteous, and I admire him.” Margaret nodded politely.
“Master! Do you really want to negotiate terms with them?” The Guardian of the Wandering Dragon Sect was a little dissatisfied.
“What? Are you capable of defeating the opponent’s martial arts master?” Yan Kang said angrily.
“I…” The protector of Youlong Sect was speechless for a moment.
“That man is very strong. Even if I can win, I will probably be injured. There are many dangers here, and monsters appear frequently. If I am injured, if I encounter any danger, will you be able to withstand it? In the end, you still have to rely on me. ?” Yan Kang said confidently.
“The master is absolutely right, but I didn’t think it through well.” The protector did not dare to say any more.
At this time, if you continue to refute the leader’s face, you will undoubtedly be asking for trouble.
“Leave half of the ectoplasm and jewelry, and you can leave.”
Yan Kang waved his hand, looking magnanimous.
In fact, I breathed a long sigh of relief.
Fortunately, the other party gave me a step up, otherwise if we really got into a fight, I would probably capsize in the gutter today.
That boy is so evil!

where are the chapters after 2028 on understated dominance

Chapter 2095 –
The clogs under Yayoi Kusama’s feet suddenly clicked, and the powerful explosive force directly caused several cracks on the ground.

And his whole body shot out like an arrow from the string, killing Dustin with a fierce look on his face.

In the first two games, he did not take the lead in attacking, but allowed his opponents to do whatever they wanted.

But what Chase Lu just said has completely angered him. He wants to use the fastest and most brutal way to resolve the battle and give a warning to all Dragon Kingdom warriors!

“Qiang!”

Halfway through the charge, Kusama Yayoi suddenly drew her sword and slashed out.

In an instant, the famous sword Onimaru glowed red, and a strange blood-red sword light roared out, striking Dustin through the air with lightning speed.

Wherever the sword light passed, the air began to twist, and a deep crack was torn open on the ground.

There are still some scorched marks on it, as if it had been burned by flames.

“What a fast knife!”

Dong Qianqiu’s pupils shrank, showing surprise.

Yayoi Kusama’s sword seemed simple, but in fact it was fast and cruel. Compared with the previous attack, it was more than ten times more powerful.

In other words, Yayoi Kusama had been suppressing her own strength until she was angered, and then she suddenly burst out.

This is trouble!

At this moment, not only Dong Qianqiu’s heart was hanging, but most of the audience present were worried about Dustin’s life and death.

They looked down upon each other, but Dustin was from the Dragon Kingdom after all. No matter what the reason was, they didn’t want each other to die in the hands of the little devil.

“Little tricks.”

Seeing the blood-red sword light coming towards him, Dustin did not dodge. He raised the branch in his hand and waved it gently from top to bottom.

“Whoosh~!”

A half-moon-shaped white sword light burst out, facing Kusama Yayoi’s bloody sword light.

The light of the sword cuts horizontally, while the light of the sword strikes vertically.

Two rays of light, one red and one white, briefly formed a “ten” in the air, and then collided with each other.

“boom!!”

There was a loud noise and the ground shook.

The red sword light and white sword light were like tofu colliding at high speed, instantly exploding into pieces.

The energy wave generated by the collision was like a tidal wave, turbulently impacting the onlookers.

The weak warriors were forced to retreat continuously, and the strong warriors could not help but narrow their eyes.

Soon, the air wave dissipated.

The first blow between Yayoi Kusama and Chase Lu was evenly matched.

This result was beyond everyone’s expectations.

Because in their opinion, Dustin was no match for Yayoi Kusama, and there was no chance of winning in a head-on confrontation.

However, Dustin not only blocked Yayoi Kusama’s attack, but even gained a slight upper hand.

After all, Yayoi Kusama used the famous sword Onimaru, but Chen Lu only used a branch.

There is a gap in weapons between the two sides. If they can fight evenly, they will have the upper hand.

“Damn it! I didn’t expect this guy to have two brushes and be able to block the little devil’s knife.”

“People cannot be judged by appearance, and sea water cannot be measured. It seems that this young man is not simple!”

“Does an unknown person have such strength? It must be that the little devil didn’t use his full strength, right?”

“It makes sense! It was the same in the previous fight against Xu Yang. The little devil never took it seriously. He was like a monkey. Once he gets serious, he can decide the outcome with one strike!”

“…”

Seeing the two people competing, the onlookers started talking a lot.

Some people think Dustin is enigmatic, while others think Yayoi Kusama is deliberately letting things slip.

“Sister Hongxue, how are you? Brother Lu didn’t disappoint you, did he?”

Chapter 2096
– Yan Buqi turned his head and glanced at Liu Hongxue with a half-smile.

“Hmph! What’s so big about that? The knife just now was just a tentative attack by the little devil. It didn’t exert any force at all. Even a pig could have blocked it!” Liu Hongxue still scoffed.
Hearing this, Yan Buqi just smiled faintly, but Xu Yang, who was standing next to him, had a strange expression on his face.

Although he knew that Liu Hongxue was talking about Dustin, it sounded strange to him.

After all, he didn’t even block Yayoi Kusama’s sword.

Doesn’t this mean that he is worse than a pig?

It’s so silly and hurtful.

“Dragon Countryman, you are more powerful than I expected, but unfortunately, you still have to lose today!”

After the brief surprise, Kusama’s expression quickly became serious.

The blow he just made took at least seven points of force, but it was easily resolved by Chase Lu. This is enough to prove that the opponent is very strong.

Much stronger than the Chen Xingwen he met in the previous game.

Chen Xingwen only had outstanding marksmanship and did not put any pressure on him, but the sharpness shown by the person in front of him made him realize that this was a powerful opponent!

“Why are you talking so much nonsense? Come here if you can.” Chase Lu waved his hand provocatively.

“Okay! Today I will show you the true martial arts of our Golden Crow Kingdom!”

Yayoi Kusama slowly sheathed the knife, then lowered her body and leaned forward.

One leg was in a lunge, the other was slightly bent, one hand was holding the scabbard, and the other was holding the handle.

In an instant, his entire aura became different.

A trace of blood-red smoke slowly emerged from the body, like steam.

“Huh~!”

Yayoi Kusama exhaled a breath and slowly closed her eyes.

His entire body was shrouded in blood-colored smoke. From a distance, he looked like a dormant beast, ready to attack at any time.

“What’s going on? This little devil seems to be trying harder?”

“The momentum is different, he must be serious!”

“It’s broken! This is the starting move of Feitian Yuken style! That little brother is in danger!”

One person saw the clues and couldn’t help but change his expression.

“The Flying Sword Style? Is it the famous skill of Ko Seijuro, the sword master of the Golden Crow Kingdom?”

“That’s right! Ko Seijuro is known as the strongest swordsman in the Golden Crow Kingdom, and the Flying Sword Style he created is even more amazing! Once used, no one can stop him! With this unique skill, Ko Seijuro has killed many people. The great master of Korea!”

“Oh my god! Even the Grand Master can be killed, but the Feitian sword style is so powerful?”

“Kusama Yayoi knows the Hiten Sword Style, so she must be the direct disciple of Koseijuro. Although she is not as powerful as Koseijuro, she is definitely not something that ordinary people can stop!”

“It’s over, it’s over! Even the Feitian sword style has been used. Our warriors from the Dragon Kingdom are doomed!”

“…”

After recognizing the flying sword-style starting move, Kusama Yayoi’s identity was quickly guessed.

For a moment, all the warriors in the Dragon Kingdom couldn’t help but panic.

Ko Seijuro, known as the strongest swordsman in the Golden Crow Kingdom, is a mythical figure to the entire Golden Crow Kingdom.

Yayoi Kusama can become the disciple of Ko Seijuro, so she is naturally extremely powerful.

Especially since the opponent is also proficient in Ko Seijuro’s unique skill, the Flying Sword Style.

In this situation, Chase Lu had no chance of winning.

Let alone victory, whether he can survive or not is a question.

You know, Feitian Yujian style is all about being fast, accurate and ruthless!

He drew his sword and struck out so fast that no one could see clearly.

Those who encounter the Feitian Yujian style are often killed before they can react!

Chapter 2096-2100 was full of gossips. A less than 20 seconds fight will have a talk show of gossips of a lifetime. Probably the writer love these gossipping part the most

Chapters 2101
Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh…”

When Yayoi Kusama used her strongest secret, nine extremely sharp blood-red sword lights slashed fiercely at Dustin from all directions.

Overwhelming, terrifying and unstoppable!“Little tricks!”
Dustin snorted coldly and waved the branch in his hand without dodging.

Using the same movement, he slashed at Kusama Yayoi nine times.
In an instant, nine white sword rays shot out and collided head-on with the nine blood-red sword rays slashed by Kusama Yayoi.
“Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang…”T he sword light clashed with the sword light, making bursts of explosions.

Two different energies collided with each other using the same attack method.
As the white light and red light flickered, powerful shock waves, like surging waves, centered on the collision point and swept away in all directions. And one wave overshadows the other, and one wave overwhelms the other.

In an instant, smoke and dust were everywhere within a radius of 100 meters, and sand and rocks were flying.
All the spectators were so blown away that they stepped back and couldn’t even open their eyes.
Some weak ones were even shocked to the point where their faces turned pale and their energy and blood surged. “Let’s see if you’re still alive now!”
The butler in a suit raised his hand to face the wind and sand, but there was a sneer on the corner of his mouth. So far, no one has been able to stop the Hiden Mitsurugi-ryu’s secret ultimate move, the Nine-
Headed Dragon Flash.

The last time, the sword master Gu Qingjuro used this move, he directly killed a strong man at the Grand Master level in front of everyone. From then on, it shocked the world! Although Yayoi Kusama is not as good as Ko Seijuro, she is still a quasi-sword master.

The Nine-Headed Dragon Flash used by Yayoi Kusama with all her strength is enough to kill a powerful martial arts master! Although Dustin was powerful, in his opinion, it was impossible to block such a killing move. One minute later. When the dust settles and the hurricane disappears.
The butler in a suit took a closer look, and the smile on his lips immediately solidified. Because he was surprised to find that Dustin was still alive! Not only alive, but unscathed.
On the other hand, his young master, Yayoi Kusama, looked pale, sweating profusely, panting heavily, and looked like she was about to collapse. It was obvious that Yayoi Kusama, who had used the most powerful Nine-Headed Dragon Flash Queen, had been drained of all her energy. Even the hand holding the knife began to tremble slightly.
“How could this happen? Could it be that the despicable dragon countryman blocked the most powerful secret of Feitian Yujian style?!” The suit butler’s eyes widened with disbelief on his face.

Not only him, but also Yayoi Kusama, who was involved, was even more stunned and unbelievable. He never dreamed that the Nine-Headed Dragon Flash he used would be easily resolved by Dustin. After fighting for a long time, he was so tired that he almost collapsed, but Dustin remained calm as if nothing had happened. This strong contrast made him almost collapse. “You…who are you? How can you stop my flying sword style?” Yayoi Kusama asked in a trembling voice.
Dustin did not answer directly, but said lightly: “Have you finished the fight?”

“Where?” Yayoi Kusama frowned, feeling uneasy for no reason. “You’re done fighting, now it’s my turn.” As soon as Dustin finished speaking, a tree branch hit Yayoi Kusama in the face.
“Snapped!” There was a crisp sound. Yayoi Kusama was whipped around in a circle, and there was another deep blood mark on the left side of her face, and her cheek soon became swollen.
“you……” Yayoi Kusama touched her burning face, and just when she was about to get angry, she got another blow on her face. “Snapped!”
Rhys showed no mercy, and the branch hit Yayoi Kusama’s face again.

The huge force caused Yayoi Kusama to stagger back and lose her balance. However, Rhys did not give up. Attacks came one after another, and branches kept hitting Yayoi Kusama.