Call me baba Ivan

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Kwamba na mimi sitakuwa na mtoto atafanya kazi na dogo mwenzie anaening'inia now
haha unataka mtoto kwa mabao ya mkono😬

hapo nimeassume kuwa mimi mzee nitatangulia mbele za haki🥺

Similar threads

New Mexico officials are currently probing the untimely demise of Sophia Leone, an adult film star, which they have categorized as "suspicious.". Leone, aged 26, was discovered dead in her apartment by family members on March 1. The circumstances surrounding her passing are under investigation...
Replies
Views
In my junior year of high school, this girl asked me on a date. She rented a Redbox movie and made a pizza. We were watching the movie and the oven beeped so the pizza was done. She looked me dead in the eye and said, “This is the worst part.” I then watched this girl open the oven and pull the...
Replies
Views
Baba Vanga was a prophetic person who was sometimes linked to the French astrologer Nostradamus, whose prophecies made him famous both during and after the Renaissance Baba Vanga was a prophetic person who was sometimes linked to the French astrologer Nostradamus, whose prophecies made him...
Replies
Views
Baba mmoja alikuwa na mabinti Sita na kila binti alikuwa na kaka mmoja. Je, baba huyu alikuwa na watoto wangapi?
Replies
Views
Nigudi ee? Niko gudi piaa. Umeshawai kujiuliza familia ya baba mama na watoto inaweza kuishije ndani ya chumba kimoja? Baba na mama huwa wanafanyaje mambo ya faragha katika chumba kimoja na watoto hata kama wamelala? Hapo nimezungumza tu kuhusu family members bado vyombo, kitanda, makochi...
Replies
Views

Donations

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$300.00
Back
Top Bottom