Celebrity Crushes

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Muhindi Wa Kuchoma

Platinum Villager
Reaction score
Anyone here wanna share their crushes, celebrity or otherwise? Who is your celebrity crush?

I have huge crush on Charlie Theron. If she could have my babies, they will be so beautiful 😍
charlize-theron.jpg

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
In deed Charlie Theron is beautiful South African woman.

My crush celebrity is Rihanna. I love her personality, songs and she is amazing. Would love to meet her and spend a day with her.

Emperor

Top Level Martial Arts Grandmaster
Reaction score
In deed Charlie Theron is beautiful South African woman.

My crush celebrity is Rihanna. I love her personality, songs and she is amazing. Would love to meet her and spend a day with her.
Just say the truth that if you were given the chance that you would love to meet her and fuck the hell out of her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Gilllllllllly

Emperor

Top Level Martial Arts Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well my is tems, ayra star,, tiwa savage and tyla with some other Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ β™₯️ south africa celebrities whose names I didn't mention here but I would love to fuck all this pussys I mentioned earlier thanks broπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Just say the truth that if you were given the chance that you would love to meet her and fuck the hell out of her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Gilllllllllly
Aren't you an expert. If you wanna fuck a girl don't make it obvious.

I usually invite them in my home, and they end up giving me the coochie. I usually beg, and beg. If fails I cry. All in all pity works bro.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Well my is tems, ayra star,, tiwa savage and tyla with some other Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ β™₯️ south africa celebrities whose names I didn't mention here but I would love to fuck all this pussys I mentioned earlier thanks broπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
One of this celebrity you mention the news on down low She is a shemale. Be careful ooooo

Donations

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$300.00
Back
Top Bottom