Celebrity Crushes

Muhindi Wa Kuchoma

Platinum Villager
Reaction score
Anyone here wanna share their crushes, celebrity or otherwise? Who is your celebrity crush?

I have huge crush on Charlie Theron. If she could have my babies, they will be so beautiful 😍
charlize-theron.jpg

In deed Charlie Theron is beautiful South African woman.

My crush celebrity is Rihanna. I love her personality, songs and she is amazing. Would love to meet her and spend a day with her.

In deed Charlie Theron is beautiful South African woman.

My crush celebrity is Rihanna. I love her personality, songs and she is amazing. Would love to meet her and spend a day with her.
Just say the truth that if you were given the chance that you would love to meet her and fuck the hell out of her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Gilllllllllly

Well my is tems, ayra star,, tiwa savage and tyla with some other Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ β™₯️ south africa celebrities whose names I didn't mention here but I would love to fuck all this pussys I mentioned earlier thanks broπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just say the truth that if you were given the chance that you would love to meet her and fuck the hell out of her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Gilllllllllly
Aren't you an expert. If you wanna fuck a girl don't make it obvious.

I usually invite them in my home, and they end up giving me the coochie. I usually beg, and beg. If fails I cry. All in all pity works bro.

Well my is tems, ayra star,, tiwa savage and tyla with some other Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ β™₯️ south africa celebrities whose names I didn't mention here but I would love to fuck all this pussys I mentioned earlier thanks broπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
One of this celebrity you mention the news on down low She is a shemale. Be careful ooooo

Back