Does masterbating before sex makes you last longer?

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Muhindi Wa Kuchoma

Platinum Villager
Jul 9, 2023
There's no actual scientific evidence that masturbating before sex can help desensitise the penis enough to make you last longer in bed. In fact, there's no scientific evidence to show that masturbation has any impact on your sex life, good or bad.

Some people also think that masturbation releases hormones that slow your sex drive, or helps you to get rid of any pent up sexual tension. But there’s less evidence to support these ideas.

It’s said that masturbating before sex can help you last longer in bed, but is it true? Try masturbating around 1-2 hours before you have sex. Then come give us feedback if it helps you last longer.

Bladeheart Ronin

Shogun - Samurai
Sep 18, 2023
There's no actual scientific evidence that masturbating before sex can help desensitise the penis enough to make you last longer in bed. In fact, there's no scientific evidence to show that masturbation has any impact on your sex life, good or bad.

Some people also think that masturbation releases hormones that slow your sex drive, or helps you to get rid of any pent up sexual tension. But there’s less evidence to support these ideas.

It’s said that masturbating before sex can help you last longer in bed, but is it true? Try masturbating around 1-2 hours before you have sex. Then come give us feedback if it helps you last longer.
There are two reasons I can think of, why women complain after sex.
1. Not enough,
2. Too much.
Masturbation before sex leads to No. 2. Too much. She'll be dry and you'll have to spit on it to make it wet. Not to mention the feeling is not that good as when you fuck straight up.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
There are two reasons I can think of, why women complain after sex.
1. Not enough,
2. Too much.
Masturbation before sex leads to No. 2. Too much. She'll be dry and you'll have to spit on it to make it wet. Not to mention the feeling is not that good as when you fuck straight up.
Dude I like you already 😆
Welcome to Kijiji. I am a King here, glad to have you on our platform