Fascinating facts about Animals

Pigeon can do math:
One 2011 study published in Science found that these birds are capable of doing math at the same level as monkeys. During the study, the pigeons were asked to compare nine images, each containing a different number of objects.

The researchers found that the birds were able to rank the images in order of how many objects they contained. Put simply, they learned that the birds could count.

Pigeon can do math:
One 2011 study published in Science found that these birds are capable of doing math at the same level as monkeys. During the study, the pigeons were asked to compare nine images, each containing a different number of objects.

The researchers found that the birds were able to rank the images in order of how many objects they contained. Put simply, they learned that the birds could count.
Aiseee 👍👍

A group of rhinos is called a crash.

apes ----‐ shrewdness

badgers ----- cete
bats ------ colony, camp, cloud (in flight)
bears ------- sleuth, sloth
camels ----- caravan, train, scorn
cats ----- clowder
dogs ---- pack
donkeys ----drove
elephants ----- parade
elk ------ gang
ferrets ------- business, fesnyng
foxes ------ skulk
giraffes ------ tower
gorillas ------- troop
hippopotami ----- pod, bloat
horses ------ team, harras
hyenas ------ clan, cackle
kangaroos ------ mob, troop, court
lemurs ------- conspiracy
leopards ------ leap, prowl
lions ------- pride
moles ------- labor, company, movement
monkeys ------ troop, barrel
otters --- bevy, family, romp, raft (when floating together)
oxen ------ team, yoke
pigs -------- drift, drove
porcupines -------- prickle
rabbits ------‐ colony, fluffle