I have thousand reasons why we should not get married

Hakimu

Immortal Village Hero
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Reject the marriage

Marriage is fraud, marriage is exploitation for a man, imagine that you have married a woman with a large dowry, she will come to live in your house, rent, food, clothing and even pads and her beauty or vouchers you will pay for her. that is exploitation, even if he has money, she will want yours to be used. last let's get up and refuse to marry

Cc Gily , King of Dragonmarsh emeka Ruthless And all members

Hahaha well it’s good but without them how can you raise your child properly without them life would be boring without them it will look as if you’re not enjoying life beside I will like to marry and experience marriage life 😂😂😂

Hahaha well it’s good but without them how can you raise your child properly without them life would be boring without them it will look as if you’re not enjoying life beside I will like to marry and experience marriage life 😂😂😂
He is not talking about sex dude. He does have a lot of sex. He doesnt wana get married

We both enjoying life why men always responsible for all expenses?

We both enjoying life why men always responsible for all expenses?
This question have already been answered in the Bible God use what belong to men to create a woman what answer again do you need women will always enjoy from men without spending you got to understand that 😂😅

He is not talking about sex dude. He does have a lot of sex. He doesnt wana get married
I know he’s talking about women not helping in man’s life or in marriage but that’s doesn’t mean he’s right because I have seen a lot marriages when the man becomes rich after marriage because of the woman he married

This question have already been answered in the Bible God use what belong to men to create a woman what answer again do you need women will always enjoy from men without spending you got to understand that 😂😅
What is 50/50 we are all equals

I know he’s talking about women not helping in man’s life or in marriage but that’s doesn’t mean he’s right because I have seen a lot marriages when the man becomes rich after marriage because of the woman he married
Maybe girls outside africa

Oh Hakimu.. the title of this thread is already a fraud by itself 😅. I will 1000 times not agree to each of your 1000 reasons. You just can't imagine how nice it is to have a wife and raise your children together. It fills the emptiness that you never realized exists in you while you are single. Money, external sex, etc are secondary and can be managed.

Also i have this sex machine
View attachment 3539
For sale
Aahh.. are you talking about this girl or robot pussy? A sex machine that you need to buy and spend your money for sex purpose? Oh then I understand why you are so heart broken and want to sell it now. So Ruthless your theory that he is heart broken is true then. I thought he was talking about real human wife 😅

Aahh.. are you talking about this girl or robot pussy? A sex machine that you need to buy and spend your money for sex purpose? Oh then I understand why you are so heart broken and want to sell it now. So Ruthless your theory that he is heart broken is true then. I thought he was talking about real human wife 😅
Maybe master Gily can shed some light here. Or help him to get out of his broken state.... Haha 😅😂

Interesting point of view..... But so far it's been all sided on the money aspect.

Ever thought you could be wealthy same as your wife and get not to be burdens to each other whilst you enjoy your union?

The dowry part is negotiable, you can literally pay a dowry without breaking a bank in most cultures

So what else?

He is avoiding responsibilities. I doubt he wanna share his dreaming wealth with a girl

Interesting point of view..... But so far it's been all sided on the money aspect.

Ever thought you could be wealthy same as your wife and get not to be burdens to each other whilst you enjoy your union?

The dowry part is negotiable, you can literally pay a dowry without breaking a bank in most cultures

So what else?
Its all about money. So selfish this kid. He doesnt wish to spend his money on girls😀

Oh Hakimu.. the title of this thread is already a fraud by itself 😅. I will 1000 times not agree to each of your 1000 reasons. You just can't imagine how nice it is to have a wife and raise your children together. It fills the emptiness that you never realized exists in you while you are single. Money, external sex, etc are secondary and can be managed.
When it comes to women, you are truly a king...

And can you marry someone who is not virginity?
That is a problem they know many men and their flavours

I cant even think about my own relationship destiny

Men & women everywhere are the same, this is not a problem only in Africa as you mind is believing it to be.. if money is the reason you don't trust your partner, learn how to manage her.. with love ❤️
I dont even have partner 😢🥺 but i think they want money than my dick