People will have sex with robots in the future

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Muhindi Wa Kuchoma

Platinum Villager
Reaction score
I predict in 2050 sexual contact between a person and an electronic device or a robot will occur more frequently than between two people. We have seen people buying sex toys more than often

Elon Musk has dedicated in engineering a perfect sex toy. New technologies will bring an intimate relationship with robots to such a level that they will not differ from interpersonal contact.

Even now, relations between men and women are often too complicated: arguments, confusion, stress, the fatigue of one or both partners have a negative impact on the quality and frequency of sex.

The use of robots with the ability to dive into virtual reality will unleash the imagination and spice up one’s sex life. Single people, will have a sex life and those in a relationship will be able to resist the temptation to cheat.

I wonder how fast we will witness the appearance of social movements to defend robots from sexual oppression. The questions in everyone mind:
  • Will robo-rights defenders emerge?
  • Will hacker programs intended to reboot robots’ minds and free them of the sex function become a reality?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
manufacture making dildos and sex dolls has increased interest in construction of sex robots

I wonder if they will have a feature of getting pregnancy or just for sex

mshamba_mkuu

Reaction score
elon musk hatengenezi sex robots, ni propaganda.... bado hakuna teknolojia ya kutengeneza hiyo midoli
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Muhindi Wa Kuchoma

Platinum Villager
Reaction score