Who should represent us on talking to aliens?

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Muhindi Wa Kuchoma

Platinum Villager
Reaction score
Humans are still searching for signs of intelligent alien life on other planets – but how would we react towards it if we ever did make contact? The moment has been imagined a thousand times. If aliens visited Earth, who should should speak to them on our behalf.
Religion leaders? Politicians? etc...

Who are you comfortable to represent us? USA? won't they betray us?

mshamba_mkuu

Reaction score
Humans are still searching for signs of intelligent alien life on other planets
there have been reports recently proving that there is infact, alien life, but the US government is holding the evidence....
who should should speak to them on our behalf.
no one can, they are millions, possibly billions of years ahead of us in advancements.... we would be to them the ways dogs are to us.... just some dumb animals😂