An Understated Dominance: Chapter 1045 onwards

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

1045 - 1050

chapter 1045​

A red carpet stretched for hundreds of meters, extending from the entrance of the mansion to the reception hall.

Today, Trent Harmon officially assumed the position of the Harmon family's patriarch, a position that had previously been acknowledged internally but was now publicly announced.

As a result, the Harmon family invited many guests to hold a celebration banquet.

Anyone who had a good relationship with the Harmon family or wanted to curry favor with them came to congratulate them.

With Trent Harmon as the leader, the core members of the Harmon family had all gathered in the conference hall.

However, compared to before, there were far fewer people.

After these days of transformation, nearly half of the core members had been suppressed and pushed out. Those who could sit here were Trent Harmon's trusted subordinates and dependents.

"Big Brother, after today, you will be the well-known patriarch of the Harmon family. Congratulations."

Jacob Harmon raised his fists and was the first to offer his congratulations.

"The patriarch is wise, valiant, and possesses great foresight. You are the outstanding leader of our Harmon family!"

"That's right! I believe that under the leadership of the patriarch in the future, our Harmon family will surely prosper even more!"

"Patriarch, you're mighty!"

The people of the Harmon family exchanged words of praise, and Trent Harmon was delighted, feeling as if he were on top of the world.

He had never realized before that being the patriarch would be so majestic and awe-inspiring. The feeling of standing above tens of thousands of people was truly wonderful.

"After today, I will be the patriarch of the Harmon family, and all of you have contributed greatly. After this is over, I will reward everyone accordingly, and I promise not to treat anyone unfairly!" Trent Harmon said confidently.

"Thank you, Patriarch!"

The people were overjoyed and got up to pay their respects.

"Eldest Uncle, today you ascend to the position of patriarch, and in a few days, Kate will marry into the Grant family. It's truly a double blessing!" Dylan Harmon said with a smile.

"That's right."

Jacob Harmon nodded with a smile. "The Grant family is one of the Three Supreme Families, and Trent Grant is a natural talent. With such an outstanding son-in-law, Big Brother, you'll soon be able to dominate the provincial capital with a single hand!"

"Yes, with the marriage alliance between our two families, it's undoubtedly a mutually beneficial partnership. We can work together to dominate the provincial capital, and it's just around the corner!"

Many people echoed these sentiments.

Looking at it positively, the two families allying could complement each other and could create a brilliant future together, becoming the overlords of their region.

"Speaking of which, I don't understand why Uncle Hector is so foolish as to refuse the marriage alliance with the Grant family. Is it just because Natasha doesn't like it?" Dylan said with a somewhat mocking smile. "If that's the case, he's truly foolish!"

"So, Big Brother becoming the patriarch is the most suitable choice. Third Brother is too indecisive."

Jacob Harmon also added flattery.

"When it comes to Third Uncle, I suddenly remembered something."

Trent Harmon knocked on the table and looked at Dylan Harmon. "Dylan, I entrusted you with a task. How is it going?"

"Third Uncle is stubborn, and it's very difficult to deal with him starting from his bones."

Speaking of this, Dylan Harmon suddenly changed the subject and smiled, "However, I have found his weakness. I believe that in less than two days, he will offer his precious treasure willingly."

"This item is extremely important. Before the wedding, we must get our hands on it!" Trent Harmon reminded seriously.

The treasure map was the dowry for his daughter, and it wouldn't be easy to explain things to the Grant family if they didn't have it.

"Rest assured, Big Brother, you can be at ease. I guarantee that nothing will go wrong!" Dylan Harmon said confidently.

"Very well."

Trent Harmon nodded.

"Well, Big Brother, it's almost time. Let's go to the reception hall to meet the guests. There's a big figure coming today, and I believe it will be a pleasant surprise for you." Jacob Harmon said with a meaningful smile.

"Oh? Really? Then I'll look forward to it."

Trent Harmon grinned and then led a group of people, walking out of the conference hall.

However, just as they walked out of the door, a Harmon family steward suddenly approached them, holding a gift box in his hand.

"Patriarch, there's a guest outside who asked me to personally deliver this gift to you." The steward handed over the gift box with both hands.

"Oh? Is he so eager to be courteous?"

Trent Harmon smiled and opened the gift box to take a look. He was so shocked that he shivered and immediately threw the contents out.

"Thud!"

The gift box fell to the ground, and a bloody human head slowly rolled out from inside.

Chapter 1046​

"What the hell is this?!"

When the severed head rolled out, everyone was shocked, instinctively scattering in all directions.

Once they saw the situation clearly, their astonishment only grew.

Today was supposed to be a good day for Trent Harmon as he ascended to power, but someone had sent such a gruesome gift. Wasn't this a deliberate attempt to disrupt the event?

No!

This wasn't just a disruption; it was a blatant provocation!

"Who? Who dares to be so bold to actually send a severed head!" Trent Harmon couldn't contain his anger.

His good mood had been instantly shattered.

"You damn fool! How can you be so careless?!"

Trent Harmon was furious, slapping the steward's face hard.

As a steward of the Harmon family, he didn't even bother to inspect the gift and just casually brought it over. What if there had been a bomb inside?

"I... I thought it was just an ordinary guest. I didn't expect it to be like this."

The steward knelt on the ground, trembling in fear.

He had seen the man smiling and had thought he was a guest who had come to curry favor with the patriarch. Who would have thought that there would be a severed head inside?

"Are you still standing there?! Go and investigate immediately!"

Trent Harmon kicked the steward to the ground, and the steward repeatedly acknowledged before fleeing.

"Dad, I know the person who died. He was one of my trusted subordinates."

At this moment, Dylan spoke with a dark expression.

Initially, he had been shocked when he saw the severed head, but then he recognized it. After a closer look, he realized that it was his vice-captain!

"Your trusted subordinate? What's going on?" Trent Harmon furrowed his brows.

"He helped me with something yesterday, and it seems that he was found out by someone and became the target of retaliation." Dylan squinted his eyes slightly.

The car accident had been arranged by this vice-captain. Unexpectedly, after just one night, he had died.

Most likely, it was the work of Natasha Harmon. So, was this incident directed at you?" Trent Harmon quickly realized.

"Probably, but there's no need to pay it any mind."

Dylan shrugged indifferently. "I'll handle this matter cleanly. If anyone dares to cause trouble, they're just asking for death!"

"As long as you're aware of it."

Trent Harmon nodded.

"Well, big brother, it's almost time. Let's go to the reception hall to meet the guests. There's a big figure coming today, and I believe it will be a pleasant surprise for you." Dylan said with a meaningful smile.

"Oh? Really? Then I'll look forward to it."

Trent Harmon grinned and then led a group of people, walking out of the conference hall.

However, just as they walked out of the door, a Harmon family steward suddenly approached them, holding a gift box in his hand.

"Patriarch, there's a guest outside who asked me to personally deliver this gift to you." The steward handed over the gift box with both hands.

"Oh? Is he so eager to be courteous?"

Trent Harmon smiled and opened the gift box to take a look.

At this moment,

Inside the gift box, there was a human head.

Chapter 1047​

Luo Chen responded briefly.

"Thank you."

The woman in blue said politely, smiled, and then beckoned her two companions to sit down.

There wasn't much choice in seating here, and Luo Chen's plain attire made him appear more approachable. It shouldn't be too difficult to get along with him.

"Hey handsome, I'm called Zilan. This is Yelei, and this is Chenquan. May I know how to address you?"

The woman in blue introduced herself and her companions, then asked in an outgoing manner, showing a lively personality.

"Meeting by chance, no need for formalities." Luo Chen replied coldly.

He had come here to kill, not to make friends.

"Uh..."

Zilan's smile froze for a moment, and she looked somewhat embarrassed.

"Hey, why are you acting all high and mighty?" Yelei, who was standing next to her, couldn't stand it and said, "I was just asking for your name. What's so special about that? Look at your dress, you don't look like someone wealthy. Where do you get the confidence to act so arrogantly?"

"Yeah! Acting like a pauper, and you're fortunate to sit at the same table as us! That's your honor!" Chenquan also showed a disdainful expression.

"Let it go, let it go, let's not say more."

Seeing that the situation was turning awkward, Zilan quickly tried to smooth things over.

"Blue Blue, why are you wasting your time with such a person?"

Yelei crossed her arms and said arrogantly, "Do you know why no one is sitting next to him? It's because people are disgusted and don't want to associate with him!"

"Hmph! He smells so bad, it's disgusting!"

Covering her nose, Yelei made a very disdainful expression.

Dustin acted as if he hadn't heard any of this and continued to sip his tea.

His inaction only made Yelei even more unhappy.

In another context, she would have verbally berated him until he was speechless.

"Look! The guest of honor is here!"

At this moment, someone shouted.

Everyone turned their heads to see Trent Harmon and several core members of the Harmon family walking in with their heads held high.

Instantly, everyone stood up to greet them, congratulating Trent Harmon on becoming the new patriarch.

The atmosphere in the room soared to its peak.

Yelei and Chenquan were eager to get closer, but because of their low status, they couldn't squeeze in, so they could only watch from a distance.

"Is that Dylan Harmon, the second young master of the Harmon family? He is a fine gentleman, with extraordinary grace!"

Yelei watched his tall figure, her eyes shining with excitement.

Dylan Harmon came from a prominent family and was exceptionally talented. Among the many young talents in the provincial capital, he was one of the top ten.

He was the dream lover of many young girls, including her.

"I heard that Dylan Harmon is now a high-ranking officer in the Tiger and Leopard Cavalry, and he is also a subordinate of the Red Tassel War God. His future is truly limitless!" Zilan also looked admiringly.

Such a big shot was beyond her reach.

"If I had half of Dylan Harmon's excellence and prospects, I'd be over the moon." Chenquan sighed softly, his face full of envy.

Although his family had some money, compared to Dylan Harmon, he was still a far cry.

"Even if Dylan Harmon is outstanding and has great prospects, it's useless."

Luo Chen stood up slowly, his eyes full of killing intent. "Because right now, he's a dead man!"

Chapter 1048​

"Hmm?"

Dustin's sudden exclamation rang out like a thunderclap, instantly seizing the attention of those around him. Three pairs of eyes turned toward him, curiosity mingled with a hint of bewilderment.

The onlookers wore expressions ranging from peculiar to flabbergasted as if they had just witnessed a magician pull off an unexpected trick.

"Hey! What on earth are you blabbering about? Who's this 'dying man' you're talking about?" Ye Lei inquired, casting an appraising glance up and down Dustin. Her face contorted into a more pronounced expression of disdain.

She couldn't help but think, "Is this guy acting like a complete buffoon?"

"Youngster! Are you implying that Dylan Harmon is on his deathbed? Are your unkind words a result of jealousy, acknowledging his superiority?" Chen Quan raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Humph! If you're incapable, that's one thing, but having the gall to begrudge others for their talents? Truly repulsive!" Ye Lei crossed her arms, her expression dripping with contempt.

She harbored a strong aversion to individuals with petty, envious mindsets.

"Kid, if you've got any courage, why not say it louder? Spewing negativity behind someone's back won't earn you any hero points," Chen Quan sneered.

"That's right! If you've got guts, why not challenge Dylan Harmon head-on instead of skulking in the shadows? There's no difference between that and being a coward!" Ye Lei scoffed.

Though Zilan remained silent, she couldn't help but shake her head discreetly. She was growing increasingly weary of Dustin.

Unperturbed by their comments, Dustin reached for a wine bottle on the table and held it up, weighing it thoughtfully.

"Dylan Harmon!"

Suddenly, Dustin boomed with a commanding presence that sent ripples of astonishment through the entire gathering.

"Who dares utter my name with such audacity?!" Dylan Harmon's head snapped in the direction of the voice, his gaze was as sharp as a blade, sweeping the area with fierce determination.

And just as all eyes turned to focus on this tense standoff, a wine bottle hurtled through the air with uncanny precision, colliding squarely with Dylan Harmon's head.

"Bang!"

The deafening sound of the impact reverberated through the room as the wine bottle shattered, showering Dylan Harmon in crimson liquid. Stunned and unsteady, he reached up to touch his throbbing head, only to find his fingers coated in blood.

"A-ah?"

This unexpected turn of events left everyone in shock.

No one had anticipated that, amid this highly anticipated event, someone would dare to disrupt the peace within the Harmon family.

"Eh..."

At this moment, Ye Lei, Chen Quan, and Zilan stood frozen in disbelief.

Their eyes widened as if they couldn't believe what they had just witnessed: Dustin had picked up a wine bottle and smashed it onto Dylan Harmon's head.

The perplexing question loomed large: How could he dare?

Who was Dylan Harmon?

He was an heir of the affluent elite, a high-ranking military officer in the prestigious Tiger Leopard Cavalry, and the future rising star as a young general. He was unquestionably the cream of the crop in the entire Jiangnan region!

Daring to provoke such an influential figure—wasn't that tantamount to courting disaster?

Did this reckless guy have a death wish?

"You... Do you dare to strike Dylan Harmon? Have you lost your mind?" Ye Lei's voice wavered between shock and anger.

She had provoked Dustin earlier, convinced that he wouldn't dare to speak up.

But what had just happened?

Not only had he spoken up, but he had also acted even more audaciously by smashing a wine bottle onto Dylan Harmon's head.

"Kid! You've got some serious guts! You're in deep trouble now!" Chen Quan swallowed hard, his gaze fixed on Dustin as if he were a madman.

To avoid getting embroiled in the situation, he promptly distanced himself, ensuring the Harmon family wouldn't mistakenly associate him with the incident.

"I should've known better than to sit at this table."

Zilan, observing the growing crowd of curious onlookers, couldn't help but retreat slightly.

Her disdain for Dustin had intensified.

This guy was an unbridled troublemaker, and anyone who associated with him seemed destined for misfortune.

"Dustin! So, it's you, young man!"

Dylan Harmon's eyes remained locked onto Dustin, his countenance darkening by the second.

Similarly, Trent Harmon, Jacob Harmon, and their entourage wore expressions of seething anger.

On this day, Dustin had crashed the party uninvited and had caused a scene in the midst of the Harmon family's grand event. It was as if he were delivering a resounding slap to the face of the entire Harmon family!

"Dylan Harmon! Today, I've come to claim your life!" Dustin proclaimed boldly, his words echoing with unwavering determination.

Chapter 1049​

"Outrageous!"

"Daring!"

"Daring to cause trouble in the Harmon family? I think you've had enough of living!"

After a brief moment of astonishment, the guests in attendance erupted in anger, their voices resounding with righteous indignation. They clenched their fists, ready to make a statement.

Hearing the commotion, Harmon family guards swiftly moved in to surround the area.

"Are you worthy of my life?" Dylan Harmon's face darkened. "If your bodyguard were here, you might have a slight chance. But with you, a waste like you, daring to be so arrogant in front of me? You're simply seeking death!"

Even though he had been reprimanded by Old Zhang earlier, Dylan Harmon was brimming with confidence when facing Dustin.

Among his peers, besides the monstrous talent that was Tyler Grant, who could compare to him?

"Youngster! Today is the day I ascend to the position of clan leader. I don't want bloodshed. If you're sensible, surrender now!" Trent Harmon bellowed.

He knew Dustin had some skills and had formed some kind of faction. However, in comparison to the Harmon family, it was nothing.

Moreover, he had the support of the Grant family now.

"Dylan Harmon is destined to die today, and anyone who dares to obstruct me will receive no mercy!" Dustin declared coldly.

"Hmph! You're truly shameless!" Trent Harmon seethed. "Someone, apprehend him!"

"Wait!" Dylan Harmon raised his hand to stop them, a cold smile curling on his lips. "Uncle, dealing with this kid doesn't require involving everyone. I alone am sufficient!"

"Big Brother, let them resolve their grievances themselves," Jacob Harmon calmly advised.

Publicly ganging up on Dustin might result in accusations of bullying the weak.

A one-on-one duel, even if it ended in someone's death, wouldn't invite the same level of criticism.

"Very well, I'll leave this kid to you," Trent Harmon patted Dylan Harmon on the shoulder.

"Uncle, rest assured. Watch how I torment him," Dylan Harmon exuded self-assuredness, then turned his provocative gaze toward Dustin. "Dustin, I dare you to engage in a life-and-death battle with me. Whether you win or lose, it's a matter of life and death!"

"What's there to fear? After all, you're the one who's going to die," Dustin's eyes were icy.

"Listen, everyone! He has agreed to a life-and-death duel. If he gets beaten to death later, don't blame me!" Dylan Harmon smirked, then gestured to clear the area.

"Who dares to challenge Dylan Harmon? He doesn't know his place!"

"Dylan Harmon is a true innate master and a high-ranking officer in the Panther regiment. He's trained in the art of killing. This kid won't last three moves."

"Daring to cause trouble in the Harmon family? He deserves whatever comes to him!"

The crowd buzzed with comments, pointing fingers and nodding heads in agreement.

Their gazes, directed at Dustin, were akin to those fixed on a dead man walking.

"Hmph! A poor loser actually dares to challenge Dylan Harmon, a true prodigy? He's like a mantis trying to stop a chariot!" Ye Lei sneered.

"To seek the limelight, this kid is willing to throw his life away. Utter foolishness!" Chen Quan sneered with disdain.

"Ignorant fool!" Zilan sighed softly.

In their eyes, Dustin's actions were undeniably suicidal.

"Dustin, come on then, let me see what you're made of!" Dylan Harmon beckoned arrogantly, dismissing Dustin entirely.

"Very well!" Dustin wasted no time, taking swift strides forward before suddenly lunging with a punch.

There was no overwhelming aura or terrifying pressure—just an ordinary, unassuming strike.

"Is that all?"

Watching the seemingly light punch, Dylan Harmon shook his head with a mocking smile. He extended a single finger in a pompous manner and lightly pressed against it.

He intended to win gracefully, basking in the applause of the onlookers.

"Crack!"

"Crack!"

"Boom!"

In the instant their contact met, three distinct sounds resounded.

First, Dylan Harmon's finger snapped.

Second, Dylan Harmon's arm was fractured.

Third, Dylan Harmon was launched like a cannonball, crashing heavily into the wall, blood spewing from his mouth and nose as he lost consciousness on the spot.

For a moment, the entire room fell eerily silent.

Chapter 1050​

"What?!"

Looking at Dylan Harmon, who lay on the ground like a dead dog, everyone was stunned.

A high-ranking officer of the Tiger Leopard Cavalry, an outstanding genius, had just been defeated like this?

What was going on?

People exchanged bewildered glances; their shock evident.

They had thought this battle was a foregone conclusion, with Dylan Harmon dominating the entire time.

But unexpectedly, with just one exchange, Dylan Harmon had fallen.

The difference was quite significant.

"Did I... Did I see that right? Dylan Harmon actually lost?" Chen Quan widened his eyes, finding it hard to believe.

He had thought Dustin was seeking death, but he hadn't anticipated that he was hiding his true strength.

"How is this possible? He... he... How could he be so powerful?!" Ye Lei's face was filled with astonishment, and her lips trembled.

She couldn't accept that an ordinary, impoverished person like Dustin could defeat a prodigy like Dylan Harmon.

"My goodness! Is he that strong?" Zilan covered her mouth in surprise, her eyes filled with disbelief.

She had initially thought Dustin was putting on airs, even being somewhat reckless. Now, she understood that he truly had the skills to back it up.

"I didn't expect this kid to be so skilled!"

Trent Harmon had a stern face, his brow furrowed.

While he had witnessed Dustin's medical expertise, he didn't know much about his martial abilities.

"My son, defeated with just one punch?"

Jacob Harmon stared in disbelief, struggling to accept what he had just witnessed.

It was one thing to lose to Tyler Grant, but to be unable to defeat Dustin?

Was this humiliation for real?

Ignoring the astonishment of the onlookers, Dustin stepped forward, grabbed Dylan Harmon's leg, and began dragging him out.

His demeanor resembled someone dragging a dog.

Dylan Harmon used his face to create a long trail of blood on the ground as he was forcibly pulled.

"Beast! Release my son!"

Jacob Harmon finally reacted, angrily shouting.

But Dustin seemed oblivious to it all, continuing to drag Dylan Harmon.

The reason he hadn't killed Dylan Harmon was that he wanted him to kneel before Lin Juan and apologize.

"Someone! Kill this brat for me!"

Jacob Harmon roared in anger, immediately ordering the guards to encircle Dustin.

Soon, a large number of Harmon family guards swarmed in.

The surrounding guests scattered in fear, trying to avoid getting caught in the crossfire.

"Attack!"

Once they identified the target, the Harmon family guards rushed forward.

Dustin remained expressionless, raised his hand, and flicked it, sending numerous silver needles flying.

"Swish, swish, swish..."

With a series of piercing sounds, the approaching Harmon family guards fell one after another, none of them escaping unharmed.

"Ah?!"

Seeing this scene, the guests were once again shocked.

Everything had happened so quickly that they hadn't had a chance to fully comprehend what was going on.

They had only seen Dustin wave his hand, and the Harmon family guards had all fallen.

It was truly bizarre.

After dealing with the first group of guards, Dustin didn't stop. He continued to violently drag Dylan Harmon and walked directly out of the reception hall.

"Someone! Get more hidden guards out here!"

Trent's face was dark as he ordered, "Today, no matter what it takes, we must capture this brat. Otherwise, the Harmon family's reputation will be utterly destroyed!"

Publicly causing trouble in front of so many people, kidnapping Dylan Harmon—Dustin's actions were undoubtedly a trampling of the Harmon family's dignity.

If they didn't make an example of him, what face would the Harmon family have left to show the world?

Last edited:

r64

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can read chapter 1062?

coolrubyx

Reaction score
Chapter 1062
"Dragon mesh God of War has arrived!"

When the crisp female voice sounded, the entire scene suddenly became silent.

Everyone looked at the gate in unison, all eyes fixed on it.

Soon, under the spotlight.
A woman in a red dress and holding a long sword with a green edge walked in leisurely.

The woman has short silver hair and has an appearance that is all over the country.

The beauty is breathtaking!

There was a sense of heroism in every move she made, and his whole person looked heroic and majestic.

Especially those eyes, aloof, indifferent, and supercilious.

Like a goddess looking down on all living beings.

The person who came was the strongest female God of War in the Dragon Kingdom—— Scarlett spanner.

boom!
After a brief silence, the whole place exploded.

"dragon mesh Goddess of War! It's really dragon mesh Goddess of War!"

"Oh my God! I didn't expect that even Scarlett the Goddess of War would come. Today is really an eye-opener!"

"Rumour has it that Scarlett, the Goddess of War is a heavenly beauty and a peerless beauty. Seeing her now, she really lives up to her reputation!"

"she so beautiful! She so sassy! It's worthy of being the strongest female Goddess of War in the Dragon mesh Kingdom!"

"..."

Seeing Scarlett spanner approaching, everyone was shocked and excited.
They never dreamed that they would be able to meet the famous dragon mesh God of War here.

This is a big shot who stands at the top of the Dragon mesh Kingdom!

The goddess in the hearts of millions of people!

An image that was truly breathtaking!

She is also the idol and pride of most women.

In the past, they could only catch a glimpse of the dragon mesh Goddess of War on TV.

But now that they can see her with my their own eyes, it was a great honor!

At this moment, no one dared to make any mistakes, and they all stood in place respectfully.

While in awe and nervousness, everyone was more confused. You know, a big shot like dragon mesh Goddess of War never shows up easily, and spends most of her time at the border.

Why did she suddenly appear here?

Who has such a big reputation to invite the Goddess of War?

"Great! Even the Goddess of War is here! Now my son is finally saved!"
After the shock, Trent Harmon was inexplicably excited, as if he had seen the savior.

"I didn't expect Dylan to be so important that the Goddess of War could come in person. We, the Harmon family, are so blessed!"

"Dylan is indeed very important to the Calvary. Even dragon mesh Goddess of War thinks highly of him. He will definitely rise to the top in the future!"

"The Harmon family has a bright prospect!"

Everyone in the Harmon family, led by Trent, was cheering and excited at this moment.

It's as if they have seen the ladder to the sky. As long as they climb up, they can directly reach the sky!

Boy! The Goddess of War has arrived, now you are dead!"

Trent Harmon turned his eyes to Dustin and sneered again and again, as if he was looking at a dead man.

"Hmph!
In front of the Goddess of War, even if you are a martial arts master, you can only wait for death!" Kate Harmon crossed her arms, looking cold and proud.

Dustin You didn't know how to cherish the opportunity I gave you earlier, but now it's too late to regret it!" Trent Harmon was refreshed and radiant.

"There is a mountain higher than a mountain. This kid is finally helpless!"

Chen Quan took a long breath, feeling indescribably relieved.

"Hmph! I want to see how you can survive in these Battleground?"

Ye Lei raised the corners of her mouth, feeling a bit like adding insult to injury.

"Hahaha... Dustin, Dustin, so what if you are the leader of the Qirin Gang? What if you are a martial arts master? Now that the Goddess of War is here, even if you are as high as heaven, you will still die. ! Want to kill me? Do it in the next life.

Dylan laughed crazily and arrogantly.

He was already in despair just now, but because of the appearance of the goddess of war , he was instantly full of hope and regained his glory!

Dustin strength is indeed very awesome, and the name of the young master is also very bluffing. However, these are not worth mentioning in front of the goddess of war.

As the strongest female Goddess of War in the Dragon mesh Kingdom, Scarlett spanner is not only good at leading troops to fight, but her personal strength is also extremely terrifying.

Looking at the entire Dragon mesh province, among her peers, she is the best!

According to rumours, Scarlett spanner had already become a martial arts master when she was eighteen years old.

After many years of fighting in the battlefield, also harnessing her internal energy, she even cut off the head of a master, and now she is even more powerful than ever!

Such an unparalleled strength, who can match it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Isaac

Reaction score
Chapter 1062
"Dragon mesh God of War has arrived!"

When the crisp female voice sounded, the entire scene suddenly became silent.

Everyone looked at the gate in unison, all eyes fixed on it.

Soon, under the spotlight.
A woman in a red dress and holding a long sword with a green edge walked in leisurely.

The woman has short silver hair and has an appearance that is all over the country.

The beauty is breathtaking!

There was a sense of heroism in every move she made, and his whole person looked heroic and majestic.

Especially those eyes, aloof, indifferent, and supercilious.

Like a goddess looking down on all living beings.

The person who came was the strongest female God of War in the Dragon Kingdom—— Scarlett spanner.

boom!
After a brief silence, the whole place exploded.

"dragon mesh Goddess of War! It's really dragon mesh Goddess of War!"

"Oh my God! I didn't expect that even Scarlett the Goddess of War would come. Today is really an eye-opener!"

"Rumour has it that Scarlett, the Goddess of War is a heavenly beauty and a peerless beauty. Seeing her now, she really lives up to her reputation!"

"she so beautiful! She so sassy! It's worthy of being the strongest female Goddess of War in the Dragon mesh Kingdom!"

"..."

Seeing Scarlett spanner approaching, everyone was shocked and excited.
They never dreamed that they would be able to meet the famous dragon mesh God of War here.

This is a big shot who stands at the top of the Dragon mesh Kingdom!

The goddess in the hearts of millions of people!

An image that was truly breathtaking!

She is also the idol and pride of most women.

In the past, they could only catch a glimpse of the dragon mesh Goddess of War on TV.

But now that they can see her with my their own eyes, it was a great honor!

At this moment, no one dared to make any mistakes, and they all stood in place respectfully.

While in awe and nervousness, everyone was more confused. You know, a big shot like dragon mesh Goddess of War never shows up easily, and spends most of her time at the border.

Why did she suddenly appear here?

Who has such a big reputation to invite the Goddess of War?

"Great! Even the Goddess of War is here! Now my son is finally saved!"
After the shock, Trent Harmon was inexplicably excited, as if he had seen the savior.

"I didn't expect Dylan to be so important that the Goddess of War could come in person. We, the Harmon family, are so blessed!"

"Dylan is indeed very important to the Calvary. Even dragon mesh Goddess of War thinks highly of him. He will definitely rise to the top in the future!"

"The Harmon family has a bright prospect!"

Everyone in the Harmon family, led by Trent, was cheering and excited at this moment.

It's as if they have seen the ladder to the sky. As long as they climb up, they can directly reach the sky!

Boy! The Goddess of War has arrived, now you are dead!"

Trent Harmon turned his eyes to Dustin and sneered again and again, as if he was looking at a dead man.

"Hmph!
In front of the Goddess of War, even if you are a martial arts master, you can only wait for death!" Kate Harmon crossed her arms, looking cold and proud.

Dustin You didn't know how to cherish the opportunity I gave you earlier, but now it's too late to regret it!" Trent Harmon was refreshed and radiant.

"There is a mountain higher than a mountain. This kid is finally helpless!"

Chen Quan took a long breath, feeling indescribably relieved.

"Hmph! I want to see how you can survive in these Battleground?"

Ye Lei raised the corners of her mouth, feeling a bit like adding insult to injury.

"Hahaha... Dustin, Dustin, so what if you are the leader of the Qirin Gang? What if you are a martial arts master? Now that the Goddess of War is here, even if you are as high as heaven, you will still die. ! Want to kill me? Do it in the next life.

Dylan laughed crazily and arrogantly.

He was already in despair just now, but because of the appearance of the goddess of war , he was instantly full of hope and regained his glory!

Dustin strength is indeed very awesome, and the name of the young master is also very bluffing. However, these are not worth mentioning in front of the goddess of war.

As the strongest female Goddess of War in the Dragon mesh Kingdom, Scarlett spanner is not only good at leading troops to fight, but her personal strength is also extremely terrifying.

Looking at the entire Dragon mesh province, among her peers, she is the best!

According to rumours, Scarlett spanner had already become a martial arts master when she was eighteen years old.

After many years of fighting in the battlefield, also harnessing her internal energy, she even cut off the head of a master, and now she is even more powerful than ever!

Such an unparalleled strength, who can match it?
Please when will chapter 1063 be posted

coolrubyx

Reaction score
Chapter 1063

"This guy is finished! He has alerted dragon mesh Goddess of War. A hundred lives are not enough to stop her!"

"I can only say that this person is so unlucky that he just met his nemesis and has no place to escape."

This guy is proud enough to die in the hands of Hongying God of War."

"..."

Many people's eyes were fixed on Dustin

What a pity, sympathy, lamentation, and schadenfreude.

Scarlett spanner is the head of the Tiger and Leopard Cavalry, and Dylan Harmon is a senior officer of the Tiger and Leopard Cavalry.

They subconsciously believed that Scarlett spanner came to rescue Dylan Harmon.

As for Dustin, although he is very powerful, he is still far from being able to compete with Scarlett spanner.

This is an undoubted fact, and there is no reason or reason to explain it.

Because, she is Scarlett spanner, an undefeated myth!

"My lord! Why are you here?"

After a brief surprise, general Zhao took the lead to greet him. While he was happy, he was also a little more confused.

Did it mean that something happened in Yanjing, and it should be dealt with in time?

What are you doing here?

"General Zhao, the situation is tense here. What's going on?" Scarlett spanner asked coldly.

"My lord, I was invited to attend the banquet today. I didn't expect someone to cause trouble midway and even use force to kidnap me. Fortunately, you arrived in time, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous!" General Zhao said respectfully.

Oh? Who is holding you hostage?" Scarlett spanner expression did not change at all.

"It's that kid!"
General Zhao stretched out his hand and pointed at dustin, quite indignantly.

"Um?"

Scarlet spanner looked over and was slightly startled.
There was an instant surprise in her eyes.

She had just arrived in the provincial capital, and originally planned to go directly to Dustin. After hearing reports from her subordinates about what happened here, she came over temporarily.

Unexpectedly, she made the right choice and was able to see him in advance.

Could this be fate?

"Sir! This man is the one who kidnapped me and is preparing to commit murder in public!" General Zhao continued to complain.

"Sir! Save me! Save me!"

Dylan Harmon struggled to break away from the restraints, rolled and crawled to Scarlett spanner's feet, and began to cry with snot and tears: "I am a senior officer of the Tiger and Leopard Cavalry, and I am also your subordinate."

"Relying on his strength, this guy is domineering and dominating in all kinds of ways. He not only bullies the good, but also keeps saying that he wants to kill me. He is absolutely lawless!"

"Sir! You must make the decision for me this time!"

After saying that, he banged his head on the ground a few times, and looked like he was crying bitterly.

"Why did he want to kill you?" Scarlett spanner asked coldly.

"ah?"

Dylan Harmon was stunned for a moment, unable to react.

At this time, shouldn’t she stand up for him?

What does it mean when she said this suddenly?

"Didn't you hear what I said? Why did he want to kill you?"

Scarlet Spanner had a cold face and spoke again.

"I......"

Dylan Harmon was speechless for a moment.

"Let me say it for him..."

Dustin said very directly: "He has to pay for murder, he killed an innocent person, and acted as a swindler. He has caused the death of my relatives, so I want him to pay for it with his life."

"fart!"

Dylan's expression changed slightly and he said sternly: "I didn't do anything, why do you slander me here!"

"So, you made a mistake?"

Scarlett Spanner's eyes became colder and colder.

"Sir! Don't listen to his nonsense!"

Dylan began to quibble: "I am a member of the Tiger and Leopard Cavalry. I have always abided by discipline. How could I do something that is harmful to nature?"

Besides, I am your subordinate and I will follow your instructions. I dare to guarantee with my life that I will never violate the king's law!"

"If I tell any lies, I will die immediately!"

"Sir! Would you rather trust a stranger than me?"

"If you really don't believe me, then I will have no choice but to die!"

The words were said sincerely, impassionedly and seemed very tragic.

His superb acting skills almost moved me to tears.

Haha, I’m not so good at acting, of course I can’t control you?

"Is it true that you will die to make your ambition clear? Okay, then I will fulfill your wish."

Without saying a word, the goddess of war pulled out the Qingfeng sword and chopped off Dylan Harmon's head with one strike.

Isaac

Reaction score
Thanks

You guys are doing a great job

coolrubyx

Reaction score
Chapters 1064

Boom!"

Dylan's head suddenly fell down, like a ball, and rolled twice to the ground.

His eyes were as wide as bells, and his face was full of disbelief.

Even to the point of death, he didn't expect that the Goddess of war would suddenly kill him.

The original saviour has now become a disaster.

"Ah?"

The sudden scene shocked everyone and stunned them.

Their expressions were as if they had seen a ghost. What's the matter?

As the head coach of the Tiger and Leopard Cavalry, shouldn't Scarlett spanner the Goddess of War be the one to stand up for Dylan Harmon?

Why did she kill him ?

That's right?

"Dead...dead?"

Trent Harmon's eyes widened and he was stunned.

"How could this happen? Why did Goddess of War kill Dylan?"

Kate Hermon looked shocked and couldn't believe it.

"No...impossible..."

As If she was struck by lightning, she stood there in a daze, unable to accept it for a while.

She even suspected that she was wrong. Otherwise, how could such an outrageous thing happen?

At this moment, everyone was calm.

Because the scene in front of them was really unexpected.

When they saw Scarlett spanner, they thought that Dustin would soon be in a catastrophe.

Who ever thought that the first victim would actually be Dylan Harmon?

And during the whole process, Scarlett spanner had no reason, no excuse, not even a slight pause.

Just killing with one sword is as simple and straightforward as slaughtering chickens and dogs.

But it is also inexplicable.

Could it be that Dylan Harmon was killed just because of a sentence of death?

That's too outrageous, right?

"My lord, you... what are you doing?"

At this moment, even general Zhao was also stunned, trembling for a while.

Dylan Harmon's head just rolled down to his feet. His unrepentant appearance made his hair stand on end.

"Of course it is to clean up the door, otherwise what do you think?"

Scarlett Spanner flicked the blood from the sword away and with a "clang" sound, it was sheathed again.

"Cleaning the portal?"

The corner of general Zhao mouth twitched, and he asked tentatively, "My lord, did you misunderstand something? Dylan is an officer of our tiger and leopard cavalry. He is upright and capable. He doesn't seem to have made any mistakes. You just killed him just like that. Isn't it a bit strange?" Not appropriate?"

There must be a reason for killing him, right?

Even if you don't even ask, raising your hand with a sword, who can bear it?

"What? Are you teaching me how to do things?"

Scarlett spanner glanced coldly, and general Zhao shuddered in fright, explaining again and again: "The general should have cared, the general should have thought if Dylan Harmon's crime was worthy of death."

"Didn't you hear that just now? This person committed murder and killed innocent people, shouldn't he deserve to die?" Scarlett spanner said lightly.

"These are all one-sided words from that guy, and they are not reliable." General Zhao bit the bullet and said.

"I trust him, that's enough." Scarlett spanner was straightforward.

"Ah?"

General Zhao was stunned for a moment, a little unresponsive.

Is there an explanation? It was too hasty?

"General Zhao , as a general, you failed to discipline your subordinates well and allowed them to commit crimes. You are guilty of dereliction of duty. After you return, you will be demoted to a lesser rank. I have been thinking about it for three months." Scarlett spanner spoke again.

"Sir, I..."

General Zhao was startled and tried to explain, but was interrupted by Scarlett spanner raising her hand: "If you keep talking nonsense, you can become a stove soldier for me."

General Zhao fell silent for a moment, not daring to speak any more.

He had a mournful face, as if his parents had died.

If I had known this, I shouldn't have spoken for Dylan Harmon.

Until now, not only have I not gotten any benefits, but I have also been demoted one level.

Who the hell are you talking to reason with?

Last edited by a moderator:

r64

Reaction score
Chapters 1064

Boom!"

dylan's head suddenly fell down, like a ball, and rolled twice to the ground.

Even to the point of death, he didn't expect that the Goddess of war would suddenly kill him.

"ah?"

Their expressions were as if they had seen a ghost.

what's the matter?

As the head coach of the Tiger and Leopard Cavalry, shouldn't Scarlett spanner the Goddess of War be the one to stand up for Dylan Harmon?

Why did she kill him ?

That's right?

"Dead...dead?"

trent Harmon's eyes widened and he was stunned.

kate Hermon looked shocked and couldn't believe it.

"No...impossible..."

as If she was struck by lightning, she stood there in a daze, unable to accept it for a while.

she even suspected that she was wrong. Otherwise, how could such an outrageous thing happen?

When they saw Scarlett spanner, they thought that Dustin would soon be in a catastrophe.

And during the whole process, Scarlett spanner had no reason, no excuse, not even a slight pause.

Just killing with one sword is as simple and straightforward as slaughtering chickens and dogs.

dylan Harmon's head just rolled down to his feet.

His unrepentant appearance made his hair stand on end.

scarlett spanner flicked the blood from the sword away and with a "clang" sound, it was sheathed again.

"Cleaning the portal?"

The corner of general Zhao mouth twitched, and he asked tentatively, "My lord, did you misunderstand something? Dylan is an officer of our tiger and leopard cavalry. He is upright and capable. He doesn't seem to have made any mistakes. You just killed him just like that. Isn't it a bit strange?" Not appropriate?"

. Scarlett spanner glanced coldly, and general Zhao shuddered in fright, explaining again and again: "The general should have cared, the general should have thought if Dylan Harmon's crime was worthy of death."

"Didn't you hear that just now? This person committed murder and killed innocent people, shouldn't he deserve to die?" Scarlett spanner said lightly.

"These are all one-sided words from that guy, and they are not reliable." General Zhao bit the bullet and said.

"ah?"

general Zhao was stunned for a moment, a little unresponsive.

Is there an explanation?

it was too hasty?

" general Zhao , as a general, you failed to discipline your subordinates well and allowed them to commit crimes. You are guilty of dereliction of duty. After you return, you will be demoted to a lesser rank. I have been thinking about it for three months." Scarlett spanner spoke again.

"Sir, I..."

General Zhao was startled and tried to explain, but was interrupted by Scarlett spanner raising her hand: "If you keep talking nonsense, you can become a stove soldier for me."

general Zhao fell silent for a moment, not daring to speak any more.

Until now, not only have I not gotten any benefits, but I have also been demoted one level.

Thankyou for your Heard work please post more

Ivan22

Reaction score
Chapters 1064

Boom!"

"ah?"

what's the matter?

Why did she kill him ?

That's right?

"Dead...dead?"

"No...impossible..."

as If she was struck by lightning, she stood there in a daze, unable to accept it for a while.

she even suspected that she was wrong. Otherwise, how could such an outrageous thing happen?

scarlett spanner flicked the blood from the sword away and with a "clang" sound, it was sheathed again.

"Cleaning the portal?"

. Scarlett spanner glanced coldly, and general Zhao shuddered in fright, explaining again and again: "The general should have cared, the general should have thought if Dylan Harmon's crime was worthy of death."

"ah?"

Is there an explanation?

it was too hasty?

" general Zhao , as a general, you failed to discipline your subordinates well and allowed them to commit crimes. You are guilty of dereliction of duty. After you return, you will be demoted to a lesser rank. I have been thinking about it for three months." Scarlett spanner spoke again.

"Sir, I..."

BOOM 🚀🚀🚀

Isaac

Reaction score
Chapters 1064

Boom!"

"ah?"

what's the matter?

Why did she kill him ?

That's right?

"Dead...dead?"

"No...impossible..."

"Cleaning the portal?"

"ah?"

Is there an explanation?

it was too hasty?

"Sir, I..."

Thanks

I really appreciate your efforts

joshua

Reaction score
In today’s translation I only renamed the characters that I already know.
For those asking about chapters 1034-1044 I’ll work on that tomorrow… but I feel that I read them somewhere in here. I hope you tried looking before asking
1062 pls

harvey

Reaction score
In today’s translation I only renamed the characters that I already know.
For those asking about chapters 1034-1044 I’ll work on that tomorrow… but I feel that I read them somewhere in here. I hope you tried looking before asking
Okoth-Kuzan
Thanks a lot.
Good job and keep it up…
Chapters 1064

Boom!"

"ah?"

what's the matter?

Why did she kill him ?

That's right?

"Dead...dead?"

"No...impossible..."

"Cleaning the portal?"

"ah?"

Is there an explanation?

it was too hasty?

"Sir, I..."

coolrubyx
Thanks for the posting, all the readers here really appreciate it…

vincento50

Reaction score

1056 - 1060

Chapter 1056​

"Faced with the siege of three major forces, even a newly established underground emperor can only sit and wait for death. This guy is doomed today!"
In the crowd, Chen Quan sneered, inexplicably pleased.

"They say you should keep a low profile in life. He's so arrogant, he deserves to die!"
Ye Lei crossed her arms, seemingly gloating.

Due to her initial prejudice, she had a deep dislike for Dustin, so she couldn't wait for him to have a stroke of bad luck.

"It seems like there's no way out now," Zi Lan shook her head.
In such a large-scale situation, she could only watch from a distance and didn't even have the qualifications to approach.

"Young man! You're already a turtle in a jar. I warn you to surrender immediately!" Trent stood with his hands behind his back, regaining his calm and composure.

"Dustin! Don't struggle in vain anymore. You have no chance of winning. Surrender honestly!" Kate said with a dark expression.

Today, no matter what, they wouldn't let Dustin off easily.

For a scourge like him, he had to be killed to prevent future troubles.

But before that, they needed to rescue Dylan first.

"Hehehe..."
Captured by Dustin, Dylan suddenly grinned, "Dustin, oh Dustin, what's the use of being the leader of the Kirin Gang? Even if you can fight, so what? Look around you, they're all my people. How can you compete with me? If you're sensible, kneel down and kowtow to me to admit your mistake. That way, I might consider sparing you."

"Spare me? Hmph..."

Dustin's face remained indifferent. "Do you really think these people can save you? If I want to kill you, no one can stop me!"

"Keep pretending! Keep pretending! It seems you still don't understand what it means to be outnumbered!" Dylan shouted.

The appearance of the elite of the Hill family made up for the lack of martial experts. Now, they completely dominated the Qilin Gang in all aspects.

"So what if there are more people? They're just a bunch of uncoordinated individuals, completely useless." Dustin was not polite at all.

"Arrogant!"

"Presumptuous!"

Upon hearing this, many warriors rebuked him.
They all clenched their fists, trying to teach Dustin, who didn't know the height of the sky and the depth of the earth, a lesson.
They had all been carefully selected as elites, and now they were called a bunch of uncoordinated individuals, which naturally made them very unhappy.

"This guy is too arrogant, right? He doesn't even take the central pillars of the three major forces seriously."

"Hmph! This guy is just a big mouth. He'll be beaten back to his original form soon."

"At such a young age, he really doesn't know the height of the sky and the depth of the earth!"

In the face of questioning, Dustin did not speak, but simply raised his hand and made a gentle wave towards the front.

"Swish!"

A half-moon-shaped master's aura burst out directly from his body, like a large knife, sweeping over the heads of the crowd, and then cleaving into a fake mountain beside the pond.

"Boom!"

Chapter 1057​

With a loud bang, the entire ten-meter-tall artificial mountain shattered into pieces, turning into ashes. The entire pond was split in two, and even the water inside briefly exhibited a phenomenon of temporary diversion, like a block of tofu cut by a knife.
It was extremely shocking!
Seeing this scene, the entire venue fell into silence.
Everyone's eyes widened in disbelief.
From dozens of meters away, a single hand chop had directly destroyed a rock-made artificial mountain and split the entire pond in half.
Was this still a human being?!

"I... I didn't see it wrong, did I? This guy is really a Martial Arts Master?"

"Wait a minute! I remember now! There's a young Martial Arts Master who has been making a name for himself in the martial world recently. Could it be him?"

"Oh my god! What kind of monster is this guy? He's in his twenties and he's already a Martial Arts Master. It's too terrifying!"

After a brief silence, the surrounding area buzzed with discussion.
Shock, astonishment, fear, and awe, various expressions were on display.
Especially Ye Lei, Chen Quan, and Zi Lan were dumbfounded.
They never dreamed that Dustin still had this identity.
A Martial Arts Master was an unattainable existence for them.
They didn't even have the qualifications to look up to him.

"How... how is this possible?!"

Trent's face was full of shock, and he couldn't laugh anymore.
Who could have predicted that this seemingly ordinary guy would actually be a powerful Martial Arts Master?
This was trouble!
In fact, not just Trent.
At this moment, everyone from the Harmon family was shocked and couldn't believe it.
This blow was too great for them.
If it was just the leader of the Kirin Gang, it wouldn't be a big deal, but if you added the identity of a Martial Arts Master, the significance was completely different.
For ordinary people, a Martial Arts Master was a completely different level of existence, aptly described as unassailable.

These so-called elites, so-called experts, were indeed powerless in front of a Martial Arts Master.

"How is it now? Do you still think there's anyone who can save you?"

Dustin looked down at Dylan from above, his eyes filled with indifference.
He wanted the other party to taste what fear and despair truly meant.

"You... how could you..."

Dylan's face was full of fear, trembling all over, and he was so scared that he couldn't even speak.
He never dreamed that the little guy he used to look down on would turn out to be someone he needed to look up to.
And most importantly, if a Martial Arts Master wanted to kill him.
Who could stop it?

"Trent, do you have anything else to say?"
Dustin raised his head slowly and scanned his sharp gaze across the crowd.
Trent's face stiffened, and he couldn't speak a word.
Although they had the assistance of the Grant family and the Hill family, they still had no chance against a Martial Arts Master.
If they tried to stop him, they would only suffer heavy casualties.

"I'm taking Dylan away. If anyone has any objections, please come forward."

Dustin swept his gaze around, and anyone who made eye contact with him lowered their heads in silence.
Who would dare to challenge a Martial Arts Master head-on? Wasn't that seeking death?

"I object!"

Suddenly, a thunderous voice rang out in the air.

Chapter 1058​

"I object!"

"How does it matter even if he's a Martial Arts Master? Can he cover the sky with one hand?"

Accompanied by a majestic voice, a middle-aged man dressed in military uniform, with a burly physique, stepped forward first.
The man had a commanding presence, an imposing figure with an air of dominance. As he strode forward, he exuded an awe-inspiring aura that made people dare not meet his gaze.
Not only that, behind the middle-aged man were heavily armed elite soldiers.
These soldiers wore face masks, black armor, carried long knives at their waists, and emitted an air of solemnity and killing intent.
They looked magnificent and awe-inspiring, as if they were a battle-hardened army that had seen countless battles.

"General Zhao!"

Seeing the middle-aged man, Dylan couldn't help but be overjoyed, as if he had seen a savior
The despair in his eyes had been replaced with hope once again.

"He's here, he's finally here! A big shot has arrived!"

Jacob was both surprised and delighted, his expression filled with excitement.
Just a moment ago, he thought his son was beyond saving, but reinforcements had arrived just in time.

"Oh my god! Isn't this General Zhao, Zhao Weiwu? Why did he come here?"

"Just asking humbly, is General Zhao very powerful?"

"Nonsense! General Zhao is one of the Four Great Generals of the Dark Panther Cavalry. His status is second only to the Scarlet Ribbon War God. He commands an army of ten thousand soldiers and is known to be an unrivaled force in the region!"

"Wow! That's impressive!"

"When General Zhao leads the troops, we're in for a show!"

When General Zhao Weiwu entered, the entire venue erupted in commotion.
In the Dragon Nation, there were five elite armies, each guarding a different region, and the Dark Panther Cavalry was one of them.
The supreme commander was the Dragon Nation's strongest female war god, Zhao Hongying.
Beneath her were four great generals, each of them was undefeated in battle and renowned far and wide.
Especially Zhao Weiwu, not only was he incredibly powerful and a brilliant tactician, but he was also a member of the same clan as the Scarlet Ribbon War God and held in high esteem.
Within the Dark Panther Cavalry, he was second to none, commanding the respect of all.
As long as he gave the command, thousands of elite soldiers would rush to his side.
In the face of gods, even Buddhas would be defeated.

"So this is the big shot that the Cao family invited today, indeed extraordinary!" Trent's spirits were lifted.

"With General Zhao here, we don't have to fear even if he's a Martial Arts Master!" Kate couldn't hide his joy.

"Even General Zhao came to support us. It seems that Dylan is highly regarded in the military!" Huangfu Xia showed pleasant surprise.

"Hmph! Let's see how this kid ends up today!" Huangfu Xiong sneered.

The appearance of General Zhao Weiwu instantly changed the entire situation.
Previously, due to their fear of Dustin's strength, no one dared to act rashly.
Now it was different, with General Zhao Weiwu and the elite troops of the Dark Panther Cavalry, they could completely suppress Dustin.
After all, in the face of a military force, no matter how powerful someone was in the martial world, they couldn't compete.

"General Zhao! Please save me! This guy wants to kill me!"

Seeing General Zhao Weiwu approaching, Dylan immediately began to cry for help.

"Don't worry, with me here today, no one can harm you."

General Zhao Weiwu took big strides forward, his sharp gaze piercing Dustin as he coldly said, "What are you waiting for? Do you see my presence? Release him immediately!"

"General Zhao Weiwu, is it?" Dustin replied indifferently. "I advise you not to meddle in this, to avoid getting yourself into trouble."

"Arrogant! How dare you address General Zhao by name! It seems you're tired of living!" A vice general of the Dark Panther Cavalry shouted sternly.

"Young man, speaking to me like this, do you know what the consequences will be?" General Zhao Weiwu narrowed his eyes, his gaze turning unfriendly.

"General Zhao, this young man is a Martial Arts Master, you should not underestimate his strength," Jacob reminded from the side.

"So what? He's just a martial world nobody, not worth mentioning at all!" General Zhao Weiwu snorted.

A Martial Arts Master was indeed powerful, but they could only fight against a few hundred or a few thousand people at most.

Chapter 1059​

And he had command of a hundred thousand troops!
No matter what kind of martial arts master he was, he would be obliterated instantly.
That was the power of an army!

"Kid with the surname Lu! Do you hear me? Your so-called prideful strength is insignificant in front of General Zhao. If you don't want to be riddled with bullets, you better surrender right away!" Dylan grinned.

With General Zhao leading the way and the backing of the Dark Panther Cavalry, what did he have to fear?
Even if he was a Martial Arts Master, would he dare to confront the army head-on?

"Zhao Weiwu, I'll warn you once again, take your men and leave now, or don't blame me for not giving face to the Zhao family," Dustin said coldly.

"Hmm?"

General Zhao Weiwu furrowed his brow. "A martial world nobody dares to threaten me? Are you looking for death?"

"I'm giving you a chance. Otherwise, once we start fighting, you won't have the chance to regret it," Dustin warned.

"Start fighting?"

General Zhao Weiwu was momentarily stunned, then burst into laughter. "Kid! Have you not understood the situation? You're completely surrounded, and with one command from me, all of you will be turned into hornet's nests!"

"You'd better not push me," Dustin squinted his eyes.

"Push you? What can you do?"

General Zhao Weiwu sneered, "Do you really think that a Martial Arts Master is invincible? Once my hundred thousand troops march, I can turn you into dust in an instant!"

"That's right! With a hundred thousand Dark Panther Cavalry, no one in the world can resist!"

"Martial Arts Masters are indeed formidable, but in the face of an army, they can only bow their heads!"

Many people chimed in, echoing General Zhao Weiwu's sentiments.
In their view, individual martial prowess could not compare to true political power.
No matter how skilled someone was, they still feared bullets and artillery.

"Kid! I'll count to three!"

General Zhao Weiwu raised three fingers. "After three, if you haven't surrendered, don't blame me for unleashing a massacre!"

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

As soon as the three words fell, Dustin's figure suddenly flashed, appearing right in front of General Zhao Weiwu.

They stood face to face, only half a meter apart.

"You..."

General Zhao Weiwu's pupils contracted. He wanted to retreat, but Dustin grabbed him by the neck, immobilizing him on the spot. "If you dare to make a move, I'll kill you first."
General Zhao Weiwu felt his breath stall, his face turned red, and his entire body seemed to be electrocuted. He couldn't move and could only let himself be at Dustin's mercy.

"Bold!"

"Release General Zhao at once!"

This sudden turn of events startled everyone.

Especially the soldiers of the Dark Panther Cavalry, who raised their guns and aimed them at Dustin. But due to the hostage, they didn't dare to shoot recklessly.

"Kid! How dare you hold General Zhao hostage? You have a death wish!" General Zhao Weiwu sternly scolded.

"Ten thousand Dark Panther Cavalry, no one can resist! Even if you're a Martial Arts Master, you can't contend with a hundred thousand troops!" General Zhao Weiwu declared.

"That's right! A Martial Arts Master is indeed formidable, but against an army, they can only bow down!" Many people echoed this sentiment, finding it reasonable.

In their eyes, personal martial prowess couldn't compete with the might of a real army.

"Kid! I'll count to three!"

General Zhao Weiwu raised three fingers. "After three, if you haven't surrendered, don't blame me for unleashing a massacre!"

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

As soon as the three words fell, Dustin's figure suddenly flashed, appearing right in front of General Zhao Weiwu.

They stood face to face, only half a meter apart.

"You..."

General Zhao Weiwu's pupils contracted. He wanted to retreat, but Dustin grabbed him by the neck, immobilizing him on the spot. "If you dare to make a move, I'll kill you first."
General Zhao Weiwu felt his breath stall, his face turned red, and his entire body seemed to be electrocuted. He couldn't move and could only let himself be at Dustin's mercy.

"Bold!"

"Release General Zhao at once!"

This sudden turn of events startled everyone.
Especially the soldiers of the Dark Panther Cavalry, who raised their guns and aimed them at Dustin. But due to the hostage, they didn't dare to shoot recklessly.

"Kid! How dare you hold General Zhao hostage? You have a death wish!" General Zhao Weiwu sternly scolded.

"Ten thousand Dark Panther Cavalry, no one can resist! Even if you're a Martial Arts Master, you can't contend with a hundred thousand troops!" General Zhao Weiwu declared.

"That's right! A Martial Arts Master is indeed formidable, but against an army, they can only bow down!" Many people echoed this sentiment, finding it reasonable.

In their eyes, personal martial prowess couldn't compete with the might of a real army.

"Kid

Chapter 1060​

"Zhao Weiwu, do you still want to meddle in this?" Dustin gradually increased the pressure on his fingers, digging into the flesh.

At that moment, Zhao Weiwu found it increasingly difficult to breathe, and his heart pounded like a drum.

"Kid! I warn you not to act recklessly!" Zhao Weiwu gritted his teeth, pretending to remain calm. "Taking a Three-Star General as a hostage is a grave crime. Even if the military can't catch you, don't forget about the Martial Suppression Bureau. If you harm me, they will never spare you!"

The Confucian scholars use words to break the law, and the chivalrous use force to violate the prohibition. To manage martial artists, the government established a mysterious organization—the Martial Suppression Bureau!
The Martial Suppression Bureau was filled with talents, and its power was immense. It was an insurmountable mountain for martial artists from all over the world.
Although the Martial Suppression Bureau usually didn't interfere in martial world affairs, whenever a martial artist dared to kill innocents or harm high-ranking officials, the Martial Suppression Bureau would step in immediately to eliminate the threat.
At that time, not only Martial Arts Masters but even Grandmasters standing at the pinnacle of the world would be hunted down by the Martial Suppression Bureau!
For martial artists, the Martial Suppression Bureau possessed absolute deterrent power!

To the point where it made people's faces turn pale.

"Are you threatening me? Do you think I won't dare to kill you?" Dustin's eyes gradually turned icy.

"I'm just reminding you not to dig your own grave!" Zhao Weiwu spoke righteously. "You have achieved so much at such a young age, which is no easy feat. Given time, I believe you will rise even higher. But if you violate taboos, not only will your future be ruined, but you will also attract fatal consequences. Think carefully."

"So, are you going to stop me?" Dustin's expression remained cold.

"Understand this, I'm giving you a chance. If you leave now, I can promise not to pursue this further. But if you insist on being stubborn, there's only a path to death!" Zhao Weiwu declared sternly.

In front of so many people, especially as a general of the Dark Panther Cavalry, he had to show enough dignity. Even if he was held hostage, he couldn't show any fear.

"Zhao Weiwu, I don't want to waste any more words with you. You have only two choices now: die or get lost!" Dustin was becoming impatient.

"Kid! Don't challenge my bottom line!" Zhao Weiwu clenched his teeth.

"I'll count to three," Dustin said in a deep voice. "After three, if you don't agree to leave, don't blame me for being ruthless!"

"One..."
"Two..."
"Three..."
As the countdown continued, Dustin's fingers gradually tightened, squeezing Zhao Weiwu's neck. Zhao Weiwu began to struggle frantically, his eyes rolling back.

The fear of death began to creep over him.
Several times, he wanted to beg for mercy, but out of pride, he gritted his teeth and endured it.

"General Zhao, hang in there! This kid is just trying to scare you. Don't fall for it!" Trent tried to boost Zhao Weiwu's morale.

"That's right! Your status is noble, and he wouldn't dare to act recklessly!" Jacob hastily echoed.

"Kid with the surname Lu! General Zhao commands a hundred thousand troops. If you dare to harm him, you're digging your own grave!" Dylan roared.

"Two..."

Dustin paid no attention and continued to exert pressure. Zhao Weiwu began to struggle madly, his eyes twitching.
In a way, if Zhao Weiwu were to die, it would be a good thing for them. As the murderer, Dustin would undoubtedly be pursued by the Dark Panther Cavalry and even attract the attention of the legendary Martial Suppression Bureau.
At that time, they could rest easy.

"General Zhao! Don't worry, even if you really die, we will definitely avenge you!" Dylan declared righteously.

"Avenge?!"

Zhao Weiwu's eye twitched a few times, and he almost couldn't help but burst into curses.
The man was already dead, what good was vengeance?

"One..."

As the final countdown began, Dustin's figure suddenly burst with a terrifying killing intent.
Zhao Weiwu shivered all over, feeling death closing in on him, like falling into an abyss.
At that moment, he was absolutely sure that the person in front of him was really willing to kill him!

"Wait..."
Nice job, keep it up

Toyotee7

Reaction score
The names are becoming confusing.
I praise you guys for translating.
Great work!!! You deserve a big hug guys. Just make the names better.
Thanks

Mic

Reaction score
Chapters 1064

Boom!"

Dylan's head suddenly fell down, like a ball, and rolled twice to the ground.

"Ah?"

Their expressions were as if they had seen a ghost. What's the matter?

Why did she kill him ?

That's right?

"Dead...dead?"

Trent Harmon's eyes widened and he was stunned.

Kate Hermon looked shocked and couldn't believe it.

"No...impossible..."

As If she was struck by lightning, she stood there in a daze, unable to accept it for a while.

She even suspected that she was wrong. Otherwise, how could such an outrageous thing happen?

Dylan Harmon's head just rolled down to his feet. His unrepentant appearance made his hair stand on end.

Scarlett Spanner flicked the blood from the sword away and with a "clang" sound, it was sheathed again.

"Cleaning the portal?"

Scarlett spanner glanced coldly, and general Zhao shuddered in fright, explaining again and again: "The general should have cared, the general should have thought if Dylan Harmon's crime was worthy of death."

"Ah?"

General Zhao was stunned for a moment, a little unresponsive.

Is there an explanation? It was too hasty?

"General Zhao , as a general, you failed to discipline your subordinates well and allowed them to commit crimes. You are guilty of dereliction of duty. After you return, you will be demoted to a lesser rank. I have been thinking about it for three months." Scarlett spanner spoke again.

"Sir, I..."

General Zhao fell silent for a moment, not daring to speak any more.

Thank You
Kindly display chapter 1065 to 1080

Durrani

Reaction score
Initially this site was a head but now noveljk.com uploaded upto 1090 chapters