An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

Gily is it possible to get a pinned post in this forum that can only be edited by the Thread Author where people can post their translations and keep on updating it with their version of the translation as and when they finish translating the next portions of the story? That would eventually help in two ways, i.e. 1st: New readers wont have to scroll through so many comments to get to the next part of the story and 2nd: Since many translators are interested in translating the story, it will definitely retain the thread translators sequence as well.
Don't get me wrong when I say this, I really appreciate people liking the story and putting time and effort in translating for other members who want to read further as to how the story develops but it kind of again disrupts the Translators pace. Not everyone is using the same names or the same style when it comes to translating, so it sometimes can get confusing for new readers.
The way I see it at this point, since many people are interested in the story and everyone is doing this at their own time, it would be much simpler to create a keyword dictionary that can be used during the translations to maintain parity, this way people won't have to translate the parts which are already translated by others and parts of the story can be assigned among the translators who are doing this at the moment. This will no doubt increase the rate of productivity but again its totally upto the translators now, if they want to collaborate with others. Like nazmul said and same goes for Jungal2000 as well, they have other personal work as well so collaboration can really take a load of from their side as the community keeps demanding for more and more translations in a very short amount of time. Again, these are just my point of views and suggestions, and I mean no disrespect to anyone present in this forum, sorry again to anyone if what I wrote offends anyone who will be reading this.

Chapter 1411

”Hehehehe…”

Ian Bryant suddenly laughed, his laughter rising from low to high, becoming more and more unrestrained.

Everyone felt their scalps numb and subconsciously distanced themselves.

Everyone knows that Ian Bryant is notoriously eccentric and moody, especially that signature sneer, every time it appears, it means blood is about to be seen.

”Boy! You really have the guts!”

After Ian Bryant smiled, his face suddenly darkened: “How many years have passed, and no one has dared to talk to me like this? Unlearned and incompetent? Good… very good! I just say these two words to you. Otherwise, you will definitely die today!”

As he spoke, his fingers moved towards the gun at his waist.

”Ian Bryant! I warn you not to mess around!”

Natasha stood in front of her and said coldly: “Dustin is my man. If you dare to hurt him, I will never let you go!”

”Um?”

Ian Bryant frowned and looked a little ugly: “Natasha, do you know what you are talking about? Do you still want to go against me for such a pretty boy?!”

”So what if you are against me? Do you really think you can be lawless?” Natasha was not afraid at all.

Ian Bryant’s notoriety is enough to scare some children from small families.

But it was far from enough to scare her.

”Hmph! You are a woman, I don’t care about you.”

Ian Bryant gritted his teeth and glanced at Dustin with fierce eyes: “Boy, aren’t you crazy? What’s the point of hiding behind a woman? You have the guts to challenge me, let’s have a duel between men!”

”You are not worthy to fight with me.” Dustin said calmly.

”****! You have such a loud voice!”

Ian Bryant’s face darkened: “I am a dignified fourth-grade general with both civil and military skills. Who the hell do you think you are? How dare you look down on me?!”

”So what about a fourth-grade general? You are here today because the Bryant family paved the way for you? Otherwise, do you really think you can be so prosperous?” Dustin sneered.

He has seen many playboys like Ian Bryant.

Relying on the family’s power, he worked as an official and a half-job, thinking he was great, but in fact he was just a loser.

”Bullshit! I’m just asking you if you dare to fight me!”

Ian Bryant shouted angrily: “If you don’t dare, kneel down and kowtow to me immediately and admit that you are a coward in public, so that I can spare your life!”

”Since you like to be beaten so much, I will help you and let you understand that you should not be too arrogant.” Dustin said calmly.

”Okay! I want to see what you are capable of today!”

Ian Bryant snorted, took off his coat, threw it to his subordinates, and walked straight onto the stage.

The singing and dancing actors on the stage were frightened and scattered like birds and beasts.

”Husband, do you really want to fight him?” Natasha asked.

”Such a reckless man can only be intimidated by force. No matter how much he talks, it is useless. Only by subduing him can we have a good conversation.” Dustin said.

”It makes sense.” Natasha nodded slightly: “But you have to be careful.”

”What? Afraid I lose?” Dustin asked with a smile.

”Of course not.” Natasha rolled her eyes: “I just asked you to be gentle and don’t kill him, otherwise it will be very troublesome.”

She naturally knows Dustin’s strength.

It must be more than enough to deal with a Ian Bryant.

But the problem is that behind Ian Bryant is the royal Bryant family. If he goes too far, it will be difficult to end it.

”Don’t worry, I’m just teaching him a lesson. If he gives up and retreats, nothing will happen to him.” Dustin smiled faintly.

Of course, if he is stubborn, don’t blame him for being ruthless.

”Hey! Boy! Why are you dawdling down there? Come on stage!”

On the stage, Ian Bryant stood majestically, and his whole person was menacing.

He is 1.9 meters tall, with a burly physique and full of muscles. Coupled with that fierce look, he looks very oppressive.

”What’s the rush? Are you rushing to reincarnate?”

Dustin glanced coldly, then slowly walked onto the stage.

Chapter 1412

This move caused many people to whisper.

”Isn’t this guy too courageous? How dare he actually take the stage to fight? You know, Ian Bryant is a real general. A duel with this kind of person is like a moth to the flame?”

”Being angry at the crown and becoming a beauty, although courageous, is asking for trouble after all.”

”To be a person, one must be self-aware. It’s good to be a good boy honestly. You have to show your strength in public. If you get kicked out in a while, it’s too late to regret it.”

”…”

The guests in the audience sighed and shook their heads.

In their view, Dustin’s behavior is undoubtedly suicidal.

Originally, Miss Harmon was protecting her, but as long as he was a little cowardly, nothing would happen.

Just for the sake of face, he had to confront Ian Bryant head-on.

It’s better now. It’s hard to get off the tiger, and it might cost your life.

”Hmph! It’s so stupid. Wouldn’t it be nice to hide behind Miss Harmon? If you have to show off, it depends on how you end up!” Carlos sneered.

”Things that are overestimated! Do you really think that you can fight head-on with a fourth-rank general with just a few punches? You are looking for a dead end!” Roselyn gloated.

The two stood side by side, looking at Dustin on the stage, as if they were looking at a dead person.

When they learned that Miss Harmon liked Dustin, they were both envious and envious.

But there is no need now, because the other party’s life is not long.

”Boy! I will give you one last chance. Kneel down in front of me, kowtow and beg for mercy, and then leave Natasha. In this way, I will spare your life!”

On the stage, Ian Bryant stood with his hands behind his hands, his face cold and his eyes sharp.

It seems that victory is already certain.

”In the same words, I will return it to you. Stop harassing my woman, otherwise I will beat you until your mother doesn’t even recognize you.” Dustin said calmly.

”You bastard ! I don’t think you will shed tears until you see the coffin! Go to hell!”

Ian Bryant finally couldn’t bear it anymore and became furious.

As soon as he stepped forward, his whole body shot out like an arrow from a string. After getting close to him, he raised his hand and punched Dustin hard in the face.

This punch is so powerful that it can crack open monuments and rocks.

Every time he performed martial arts in the army, he was victorious in every battle. Now it is easy to deal with a little boy.

Seeing the roaring attack, Dustin didn’t dodge, he just raised his hand slightly and grabbed Ian Bryant’s iron fist.

”clatter!”

The fists collided and there was a muffled sound.

Dustin remained motionless and unresponsive.

Ian Bryant, on the other hand, looked shocked and a little unbelievable.

Because he found that when his fist touched Dustin’s palm, it was like a mud cow entering the sea, without causing any fRhysctuations.

The power he was so proud of also lost its effect at this moment.

how so?

”If you only have this little strength, then just admit defeat.” Dustin said calmly.

”you wanna die!”

Ian Bryant became angry from embarrassment, and directly mobilized his whole body’s internal strength, and suddenly blasted out another punch, hitting Dustin directly on the chin.

The power of his punches is astonishing and the power is doubled, like a tiger coming out of its cage.

”Stubborn.”

Dustin shook his head, sideways dodged Ian Bryant’s punch, grabbed his wrist, and moved forward gently.

Because of inertia, Ian Bryant’s center of gravity was unstable, he staggered and rushed forward.

Dustin stretched out his feet at the same time and stumbled.

Then, Ian Bryant made a “boom” and fell to the ground on the spot.

There is no image at all.

Chapter 1413

“ah?”

He looked at Ian Bryant who fell flat on his face and fell to pieces.

Everyone in the audience couldn’t help but froze for a moment, their faces full of astonishment.

No one expected that Ian Bryant, who was majestic and indomitable just now, would suddenly fall into a big somersault.

Although Ian Bryant is notorious, no one doubts his strength.

To be able to become a fourth-rank strong military general, and to be called the devil king of the world, is obviously not someone who can be taken lightly.

With Ian Bryant’s ability, it is not a problem to fight one against ten or one against a hundred.

However, such a sturdy general, a man with a great reputation, would actually fall like a dog eating ****.

It’s really a bit embarrassing.

The mighty image created in the past was completely destroyed.

“What’s the situation? How did Ian Bryant fall so well?”

Carlos’s eyes widened and he was a little confused.

Because the two sides moved so fast, he didn’t see clearly for a while.

“Accident…it must be an accident!”

Roselyn took a deep breath and began to comfort herself.

How could Dustin be the opponent of General Ian Bryant?

Just purely coincidental.

on the stage.

Ian Bryant, who fell down, seemed a little dazed, and after a few seconds, he quickly got up.

At this moment, he was disheveled, with a sunken nose, and two lines of nosebleeds flowed down, staining his white shirt red.

It looks a little funny.

“puff!”

In the audience, Natasha couldn’t help laughing.

This sound immediately triggered a chain reaction, so that inappropriate laughter appeared everywhere.

Although he tried his best to restrain himself, the ups and downs caused quite a stir.

“Shut up! Don’t laugh! Shut up all of them!”

Ian Bryant was immediately irritated, and shouted angrily, “If anyone dares to laugh again, I will kill his whole family!”

As soon as these words came out, the voice stopped abruptly.

The audience immediately fell silent, and those who had been laughing before all lowered their heads with fear on their faces.

I almost forgot that Ian Bryant is ruthless and ruthless. Anyone who dares to offend will be asking for trouble.

“Grass!”

Ian Bryant wiped his nosebleeds, and cast his ferocious eyes on Dustin again, shouting: “You bastard! How dare you tease me? I want you to die without a place to bury you!”

After the words fell, his footsteps kicked, and he rushed forward like a mad beast.

Those bloodshot eyes seemed to want to eat people.

“Die to me!!”

Ian Bryant roared angrily, no longer holding back his hands, and directly used the ultimate move.

I saw his fists hitting Dustin continuously, turning into fist shadows all over the sky, and hitting Dustin hard.

His fists were so fierce that they were like a violent storm, overwhelming and unstoppable.

Wherever they passed, there was a constant whistling sound, like ghosts crying and wolves howling, which made people’s scalp go numb.

“What a terrifying coercion, could this be the Bryant family’s Gale and Fire Fist?”

“That’s right! The Wind and Fire Fist is one of the Bryant family’s unique skills. After practice, it can break metal and crack rocks. It is so powerful that no one can stop it!”

“It seems that Ian Bryant was really irritated, and directly resorted to the unique skills passed down from his family. Dustin is in danger!”

“…”

Seeing Ian Bryant who was possessed like a god of war, many people in the audience were shocked.

Being able to become the outstanding member of the Bryant family, becoming a fourth-rank general, is indeed not someone who has a reputation for nothing.

“You shouldn’t be saved now, right?”

Carlos and Roselyn kept their eyes on each other, their faces full of anticipation.

Forcing Ian Bryant to resort to his family’s unique skills, if Dustin is still alive, it would be outrageous.

“Again?”

Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly, a little impatient.

Chapter 1414

He was already polite enough and never hurt anyone, just to make Ian Bryant retreat.

I didn’t expect that the other party was so disrespectful and looked like he was chasing after him fiercely.

It seems that if you don’t give some color, you really don’t know the gap between the two sides.

At this thought, Dustin no longer tolerated it and punched directly.

Simple and crude.

”boom–!”

Just heard a bang.

The fist shadows that filled the sky with overwhelming force just now were directly shattered by Dustin’s punch.

The surging energy lifted Ian Bryant several meters away on the spot, and then fell heavily on the ground, unable to even get up.

”puff!”

As soon as he landed, Ian Bryant spat out a mouthful of blood, and his complexion instantly turned pale.

The bones of the whole body seemed to be falling apart, the pain was endless, and I couldn’t lift the slightest strength, and it was difficult to even turn over.

”What?!”

Seeing this scene, the whole place was in an uproar.

Everyone’s eyes widened with disbelief on their faces.

When Ian Bryant used his trick, they all thought that Dustin would surely die.

However, no one expected that Dustin would be so fierce. With just one punch, he easily broke the Bryant family’s unique skills, and even sent Ian Bryant flying from the air.

It was a crushing victory.

This strength is really scary!

”Am I not mistaken? Ian Bryant actually lost? And he lost so badly?”

”A majestic fourth-rank strong military general, but he can’t beat a little boy? No one will believe him when he says it.”

”My god! Are all the little boys so strong now? Are they too curly?”

Seeing Ian Bryant in a state of embarrassment, everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, feeling unbelievable.

At first, they thought that Dustin was just a little boy who ate soft food and had no real skills.

Unexpectedly, the opponent’s force vaRhyse is so strong that he defeated Ian Bryant, who is a general, with one move.

Totally amazed everyone.

”How…how is it possible? How can this guy defeat Ian Bryant?”

Carlos and Roselyn looked dull and terrified.

The sudden reversal, like a heavy hammer, hit the hearts of the two of them hard.

They just want to see Dustin lose, see Dustin lose face, and even die.

However, things backfired, the other party was not only fine, but even showed a big… big prestige.

This feeling is even more uncomfortable than eating ****.

”The outcome has been decided, remember, stay away from my woman in the future.”

Dustin said a word calmly, and then walked off the stage without looking back.

At this moment, everyone looked at Dustin differently.

It seems that this pretty boy is not a simple person.

”Bastard! You are going to die for me!!”

Looking at Dustin’s back, Ian Bryant’s eyes were wide open and his face was ferocious.

He ignored it, pulled out the gun from his waist, and pulled the trigger hard.

”Watch your back!”

Natasha’s complexion changed, and she quickly reminded her.

But when she spoke, gunfire rang out.

”Bang, bang, bang…”

Only a few gunshots were heard, and a few screams came from the crowd.

Several unfortunate guests were injured by stray bullets and lay on the ground wailing.

On the other hand, Dustin, who was regarded as a target, had disappeared at some point.

When he reappeared, he was already standing in front of Ian Bryant.

The eyes of the two sides are facing each other, and the distance is less than half a meter.

At this moment, Dustin’s face was indifferent, and his eyes were filled with murderous aura.

“You…are looking for death!”

Chapter 1415

”ah?”

Ian Bryant, who had fired several shots but failed, felt his eyes flicker.

Dustin, who was ten meters away, suddenly appeared in front of him at an incredible speed.

”You…are looking for death!”

A cold and stern voice sounded in my ears.

Ian Bryant’s expression changed and he raised his gun to shoot again. However, before he could pull the trigger, Dustin grabbed his wrist and squeezed it hard.

”Click!”

There was just a crisp sound, and Ian Bryant’s wrist was broken on the spot, and the fingers holding the gun dropped weakly.

”ah–!”

After being startled for a moment, Ian Bryant immediately let out a shrill scream.

As a result, during the shouting, Dustin punched him in the abdomen.

”puff!”

Blood spurted out, and Ian Bryant’s whole body was like a cannonball, which instantly bounced more than ten meters away, and then hit the wall heavily with a “dong” sound, causing several cracks.

After his body stagnated on the wall for a second, he slowly slid down like mud.

His head was hanging up, his mouth and nose were bleeding, and he didn’t know how many bones were broken in his body.

With just one punch, Ian Bryant was directly beaten to a disability.

Seeing this scene, everyone was shocked and speechless.

From Ian Bryant drawing a gun for a sneak attack, to Dustin’s counterattack, and finally Ian Bryant being defeated.

The whole process happened very quickly, and it was over in just two or three seconds, so that the guests present were a little unresponsive.

”You don’t have martial ethics? Do you want to carry out a sneak attack? That’s all you have.”

Dustin stepped forward with a cold face and stepped on Ian Bryant’s chest.

”You…poof!”

Just as Ian Bryant was about to say something, he spurted out another mouthful of blood, feeling as if his chest was about to burst.

His heart was under tremendous pressure, as if Dustin would explode if he exerted just a little more force.

”stop!”

At this time, Carlos jumped out suddenly and shouted: “Hey! Dustin! You are so brave! Hurry up and let go!”

”What? You want to mind your own business?”

Dustin turned his head slowly, his sharp eyes made Carlos shrink back in fright, feeling fRhysstered inexplicably.

But thinking of his own glory and wealth, and thinking of the opportunity to rely on the big tree of the Bryant family, he gritted his teeth, boldly, and took a few steps forward again.

”Dustin! You are so presumptuous!”

”Bryant Shao has a noble status, if you hurt him, the consequences will be serious!”

”If you are sensible, quickly let go of the reminder, and then take the initiative to apologize, so that you may still have a way to survive!”

Carlos held his head high and held his chest high, pretending to be powerful.

If Ian Bryant is protected today, it must be a great achievement, and maybe even the entire Grandwood family will rise to heaven.

”That’s right! I order you to release him immediately, otherwise you will face disaster!” Roselyn yelled.

Although Ian Bryant is a bit embarrassed now, it does not hinder the other party’s noble status. If she can be favored by Ian Bryant, even if she is a plaything, it will be a great honor.

”What if I don’t let go?” Dustin sneered.

”How dare you!” Roselyn glared.

”Dustin! Those who know the current affairs are the best, I advise you not to set yourself on fire!” Carlos shouted sharply.

Although the rest of the people didn’t speak, most of them had the same idea.

Although Dustin has some strength, he has no background after all. Even with the protection of Natasha, it is impossible to challenge the Bryant family.

It is the wisest choice to accept it as soon as possible.

”Yeah?”

Dustin’s soles of his feet were slowly exerting force, causing Ian Bryant’s eyes to roll, his face fRhysshed, and his chest seemed to be pressed against a mountain.

He could no longer breathe, and his heart seemed to be about to jump out.

Chapter 1416

A fear of death instantly filled the whole body.

”Don’t… don’t kill me… What happened today was a misunderstanding.” Ian Bryant squeezed out a few words hoarsely.

At this moment, he was really scared.

When death comes, the identity, status, and dignity are all unimportant.

As long as you can live, these can be discarded.

Fortunately, he has a wonderful life and endless wealth and splendor, so he doesn’t need to work hard for others.

”Master! You don’t have to be afraid, this guy doesn’t dare to mess around, he’s just scaring you!” Roselyn comforted.

”frighten?”

The corner of Ian Bryant’s mouth twitched, almost yelling.

My chest is about to be crushed, what the hell is this called scaring?

”Young master! Hold on, I’ve already called for someone, and when the reinforcements arrive, Dustin won’t be able to escape!” Roselyn continued to cheer.

Damn it! You can shut up!

Ian Bryant roared in his heart, his life was in Dustin’s hands, wouldn’t it be self-defeating to provoke the other party at this time?

If he hadn’t been suppressed so that his whole body was weak, he would have liked to blow Roselyn’s head off with two “Bang Bang” punches.

You are so persuasive, do you think that I didn’t die fast enough if you put it aside to make threats?

”Brother, we don’t know each other. As long as you let me go, I will treat what happened today as if it never happened. How about it?” Ian Bryant said weakly.

”If I let you go, I’m afraid I won’t survive tonight?” Dustin said coldly.

”No…not…” Ian Bryant shook his head again and again: “I can swear that I will never hold you accountable.”

”You don’t hold me accountable, but I will hold you accountable.” Dustin didn’t give up: “The woman who provoked me was so arrogant and domineering. How can it be so easy to get away now?”

”Then what do you want?” Ian Bryant was inexplicably nervous.

”First, apologize publicly; second, stop harassing my woman; third, compensate for my mental damages. If you do these, I will let you go.” Dustin set out the conditions.

”I……”

Ian Bryant opened his mouth, but before he could speak, Roselyn interrupted: “You’re dreaming! Who do you think you are? How dare you urge me to apologize? It’s simply wishful thinking!”

”Dustin! I’m warning you not to push for an inch! If you let Young Master go, he will be captured without any help. There is still a glimmer of hope. If you persist, you will only die!” Carlos shouted.

The two sang and harmonized, and they cooperated very well.

”You…you…poof!”

Ian Bryant was so angry that he spat out a mouthful of blood on the spot.

These two evil spirits really pushed him into the fire pit!

”Don’t get too excited, young master. Reinforcements will arrive soon. Hold on!” Carlos said to comfort him.

”Dustin! Release Young Master quickly, or I will fight you tooth and nail!” Roselyn threatened sternly.

While talking, he secretly glanced at Ian Bryant.

Hehe, with her current professional performance, she should be appreciated by Ian Bryant, right?

”…”

Ian Bryant gritted his teeth, his eyes seemed to be cannibalistic.

At this moment, his resentment toward Carlos and Roselyn was even greater than Dustin’s.

These two villains, if I can get out alive, I will definitely break your dog legs!

”Ian Bryant, do you agree to my conditions, or stick to my guns? Choose one, right?” Dustin said indifferently.

”I agree…I agree to your conditions.” Ian Bryant finally compromised.

Damn it, if this continues, I will die just from vomiting blood.

”Very well, I hope you will do what you say.”

Dustin nodded and finally let go of his feet.

Ian Bryant felt his whole body light up, and the sense of crisis of death gradually disappeared. His whole body felt like he had been amnesty, and he breathed the surrounding air crazily.

The pressure Dustin gave him just now was too great.

He can be sure that if he has the slightest bit of harsh words or any tendency to retaliate, he will probably be killed on the spot!

This guy is simply a Rhysnatic!

Chapter 1417

”Huchi…huchi…”

Ian Bryant was breathing heavily, sweating all over his body, and he felt like he was surviving a disaster.

He never dreamed that the pretty boy next to Natasha would be so strong, and act boldly and without scruples, completely ignoring the Bryant family.

Is it arrogance and ignorance?

Or are you confident?

”Master Bryant, are you okay?”

At this time, Carlos and Roselyn boldly stepped forward and began to express their loyalty by asking for help.

Isn’t all the yelling at Dustin just to please Ian Bryant?

If you can take advantage of this opportunity, become the opponent’s confidant and squeeze into the upper class circle.

Success is just around the corner!

”Master Bryant, you don’t have to be afraid of him at all just now. Just fight to the end. Even if I try, he won’t dare to do anything to you!”

Roselyn pointed at Dustin with her chin, her face full of arrogance and disdain.

In her opinion, the other party is purely a fox pretending to be a tiger.

After all, as long as they are in their right mind, they would not dare to challenge the authority of the Bryant family.

”Ian Bryant, if you are not convinced, you can try again.” Dustin said expressionlessly.

”Try or die!”

Roselyn glared: “Master Bryant! Reinforcements will arrive soon. As long as you say a word, I promise to make him pay a heavy price!”

”Shut the hell up!”

Ian Bryant’s eyes widened and he hit Roselyn hard on the face with his fist.

”Boom!”

There was a muffled sound.

Roselyn was hit so hard that she took a few steps back and collapsed on the ground.

Her nose was collapsed, her front teeth were broken, her mouth and nose were bleeding, she was dizzy, and she was completely stunned.

There was no reaction for a moment.

You must know that the name of the Confused Demon King is not for nothing, even if he hits someone, the person who was beaten will apologize.

They have never met, Ian Bryant will say sorry to others

Chapter 1418

This is really the first time ever.

”…”

Carlos and Roselyn looked at each other, as if they had eaten ****.

Unexpectedly, Ian Bryant, whom they tried so hard to please, would be so cowardly. He was so frightened that he apologized in public after just a few threats from a pretty boy.

What a bargain!

What kind of demon king in the world seems to be nothing more than that.

Natasha watched quietly, smiling without saying a word.

Sure enough, my man was domineering and would never tolerate these dandies.

”How do you plan to compensate for my mental loss?” Dustin spoke again.

”Can you make a price?” Ian Bryant said.

”I think your Bryant family is not short of money, so why don’t you just give me three to five billion?” Dustin said calmly.

”What? Three to five billion? Why don’t you go and grab it?!” Roselyn couldn’t help but scream.

”Dustin! You’re going too far!” Carlos said with a sullen face.

Is this guy crazy?

Not only did he beat Ian Bryant, but he also asked for compensation, and the price was three to five billion, without even damaging a single hair.

It’s simply a sky-high asking price!

”What? Too little? Then add a few hundred million more.” Dustin sat down and raised the price.

”you–!”

Just as Roselyn was about to curse, Ian Bryant gave him a vicious look. She immediately turned pale with fright, covered her mouth and nose, and did not dare to speak any more.

”Give me some time to raise money. At this time tomorrow, I will pay you every penny.” Ian Bryant said angrily.

”It’s refreshing.” Dustin smiled slightly: “Then let’s make it a deal.”

Ian Bryant didn’t speak, just nodded.

Damn, it was so frustrating. He had never been so angry.

But in the current situation, he has no choice.

”Quick! Surround this place for me!”

At this time, there was a shout.

A group of heavily armed soldiers suddenly rushed in menacingly.

Once inside, all entrances and exits to the banquet hall were sealed.

The leader was a middle-aged man in his forties or fifties, wearing a military uniform, with a burly build and a majestic face.

Judging from the epaulettes on his shoulders, he has a higher official position than Ian Bryant.

”It’s Master Bryant of the Bryant family!”

After seeing the middle-aged man, there was a burst of exclamation in the venue.

The Bryant family is prosperous, and Mr. Bryant has ten children in total.

Among them, Master Bryant Liam is the best among them. At the age of more than 40 years old, he is already the second-grade Dragon General.

He holds a lot of troops and his power is astonishing. !

The most important thing is that Liam Bryant is famous for protecting shortcomings. Anyone who dares to harm the Bryant family children will be suppressed by him crazily.

Unexpectedly, Ian Bryant was beaten this time, which actually alerted Liam Bryant, who had a bad temper.

It seems that things have become serious.

Anyone who dares to stand out today will be seeking death.

”Coming, coming! Reinforcements are finally here!”

Seeing this scene, Roselyn couldn’t help but look overjoyed.

Looking forward to the stars and the moon, she finally looked forward to the arrival of Bryant family reinforcements, so that her hard work would be in vain.

”Dustin, Dustin, your death has come!” Carlos smiled coldly.

Bryant Liam has always defended his shortcomings. Dustin beat Ian Bryant like this, which undoubtedly offended Bryant Liam.

Once Master Bryant gets mad, not even Miss Harmon can stop him.

Dustin, it’s over!

”Uncle Five! Are you finally here?!”

Ian Bryant’s eyes lit up, as if he saw a savior, and he limped forward quickly.

”waste!”

Liam Bryant sullenly, without further ado, directly slapped Ian Bryant on the face.

Chapter 1419

”Snapped!”

The sudden slap stunned Ian Bryant, and he didn’t react for a while.

The rest of the people were also stunned and confused about the situation.

Didn’t Master Bryant stand up for Ian Bryant? Why did you slap your nephew when you just met?

”Uncle Five, why did you hit me?”

Ian Bryant covered his hot face, looking aggrieved.

On the outside, he is the devil incarnation, but in front of Liam Bryant, he is undoubtedly a mouse who met a cat.

Because he can have what he is today, all thanks to his fifth uncle’s promotion.

”Hmph! Why did I hit you? Don’t you have any cRhyses?”

”How many times have I told you? Outside you can hit people, cause trouble, and be unscrupulous. No matter what you do, the Bryant family will wipe your *** for you, but the only thing is that you can’t lose in a fight!”

”Our Bryant family doesn’t raise cowards or the weak. You are a fourth-rank strong military general, and you can’t even beat a bad boy. You really embarrass our Bryant family!”

”Tell me – should you hit me?”

At the end, Liam Bryant almost shouted.

”I……”

Ian Bryant was speechless for a moment and lowered his head in shame.

The Bryant family is a family of military and martial arts, with generations of famous generals, and the martial arts prevails in the family.

The children of the Bryant family have had an unwritten rule since they were young. They can lag behind others in any aspect, but not in fighting.

Once you lose the fight outside, you will get beaten when you get home.

”Useless stuff! When I go back, I will get the 80 army sticks, and then go to the family ancestral hall to kneel for three days and three nights!” Liam Bryant shouted.

”Yes.” Ian Bryant lowered his head and did not dare to refute.

Seeing Liam Bryant who was furious, everyone in the banquet hall looked at each other with strange eyes.

I have to say that the Bryant family’s education method is really special.

Most families will restrain their young people from causing trouble outside.

The Bryant family is doing the opposite.

Not only does he not restrain himself, but he even encourages getting into trouble, but there is only one requirement: he cannot lose in fights outside and cannot weaken the reputation of the Bryant family.

No wonder Ian Bryant is called the Demon King. Who can a normal person stand this kind of educational philosophy?

”Who just bullied my nephew? Come forward and let me see!”

After teaching Ian Bryant a lesson, Liam Bryant strode to the center and glanced around with sharp eyes.

”Fifth Lord! It’s him! He’s the one who beat Young Master!”

Roselyn reacted quickly and immediately pointed at Dustin, trying to show off.

”oh?”

Liam Bryant narrowed his eyes and took advantage of the situation to look over.

However, when his eyes rested on Dustin’s face, he couldn’t help but be slightly startled.

Why does this kid look familiar?

”Master Liam Bryant , this happened because of me. If you have any dissatisfaction, just come to me.”

Natasha took a few steps forward and stood in front of Dustin.

Liam Bryant is a real battlefield general, with a second-rank official position and an astonishing force vaRhyse.

He is more than a hundred times stronger than a playboy like Ian Bryant.

”Women don’t meddle in men’s affairs.”

Liam Bryant looked Dustin up and down, feeling more and more familiar, and asked tentatively: “Boy, what’s your name? Which family do you come from?”

”His name is Dustin, he’s just a nobody.” Roselyn explained quickly.

Naturally, she would not miss this opportunity to add insult to injury.

”Last name is Rhys?”

Liam Bryant’s eyelids twitched, suddenly feeling uneasy.

Stonia doesn’t have a big family with the surname Rhys, but that doesn’t mean that the surname “Rhys” doesn’t matter much.

On the contrary, the surname “Rhys” stands above the four major royal families, and even ranks alongside the royal surname.

Because the Prince of West Lucozia, who had great power over the government and the public and was invincible to the country, was named Rhys!

If it had been in the past, it wouldn’t be a big deal. The key point is that this kid looks too familiar, and his surname is Rhys. Don’t blame him for his random thoughts.

”Boy, have we met somewhere?” Liam Bryant rubbed his chin.

Chapter 1420

”Is there? I don’t remember.” Dustin said lightly.

”Let me ask you, do you know who I am?” Liam Bryant asked again.

”I just found out, the Bryant family, Liam Bryant, the second-rank General Dragon.” Dustin replied.

”Since you know my name, why are you not afraid at all?” Liam Bryant was a little surprised.

Ordinary people’s legs would weaken when they saw him, but the boy in front of him was calm and composed, as if he didn’t take him seriously at all.

Is it the head iron? Or are you confident?

”Why should I be afraid?”

Dustin said calmly: “Stonia is a place where rules are followed. Your nephew Ian Bryant took the initiative to challenge and lost in the end. Everyone present can prove that your Bryant family is the royal family of Stonia. You should not bully others, right?”

”Hmph… sharp teeth and sharp mouth.”

Liam Bryant narrowed his eyes and said: “But you are right. Ian Bryant lost because he was incompetent. Our Bryant family will not bully the small with the big. Of course, you can’t beat my Bryant family’s children.” That’s all.

”I wonder what Mr. Liam Bryant plans to do?” Dustin asked.

”Where you fell, you have to get up.”

Liam Bryant said calmly: “In three days, you will have another fight with our Bryant family children. Life and death will be determined by fate. Do you dare?”

If the younger generation loses face, it is natural for the younger generation to get it back.

The Bryant family has always been serious when it comes to fighting.

”Since Mr. Liam Bryant is so interested, I will naturally accompany him to the end. However, I have to add some more bets.” Dustin spoke again.

”Oh? What kind of bet? Tell me about it?” Liam Bryant touched his chin.

”It’s very simple. If I win, your Bryant family will have to do something for me.” Dustin said.

”Win? Hehehe…”

Liam Bryant smiled: “Boy, do you know what you are talking about? Do you think that the children of my Bryant family are all just a loser?”

Ian Bryant’s force value ranks only tenth among the young members of the Bryant family.

Truly powerful geniuses are all cultivated by the Bryant family and never appear in public.

How can a boy of unknown origin compete with the genius carefully cultivated by the Bryant family?

”Master Liam Bryant, let me ask you, do you want to bet or not?” Dustin looked calm.

”You want to bet, right? Okay! I’ll stay with you until the end!” Liam Bryant agreed and then changed the subject: “But, what if you lose?”

”I lost, I’ll let you do whatever you want.” Dustin said.

”Okay! I have the guts! Let’s see you in three days!” Liam Bryant smiled coldly.

There are so many martial arts geniuses in the Bryant family. If they can’t defeat even a nobody, they might as well hang themselves.

”It’s a deal.” Dustin smiled half-heartedly.

”Close the team!”

Liam Bryant didn’t say much, waved his hand and led the people away.

”etc……”

Seeing this scene, Roselyn suddenly became anxious and ran forward to persuade him: “Master Liam Bryant! Don’t be fooled. This guy is lying to you. If you let him go today, he will escape tomorrow!”

”Are you teaching me how to do things?” Liam Bryant’s expression darkened.

”You are in a high position and don’t know how dangerous people’s hearts are. I know Dustin very well. This guy is cunning, despicable and shameless. You can’t believe it!” Roselyn persuaded him earnestly.

”The person our Bryant family is looking for can’t be found even if we go to the ends of the earth.” Liam Bryant said coldly.

”But……”

Roselyn was about to say something, but Liam Bryant slapped her hard on the face and cursed: “Are you done yet? How dare you point fingers in front of me? Are you tired of living? Give it to me. I, get away!”

This slap was so hard that Roselyn stumbled to the ground, with stars in her eyes.

A face became red and swollen at a speed visible to the naked eye, the mouth was crooked, and blood was flowing.

”Fifth Master! Fifth Master calm down!”

Seeing that the situation was not going well, Carlos immediately ran forward and said with a smile: “I am a descendant of the Grandwood family, and this is my junior sister. Please give me some face, Master Liam, and don’t embarrass her.”

”face?”

Liam Bryant stared, and slapped Carlos on the face suddenly: “What the hell are you? How dare you ask me for face? Are you worthy?”

”No…don’t…” Carlos covered his face in panic.

”It’s too late!”

Liam Bryant waved his hand and ordered: “Come here! Arrest these two troublemakers, and give them a heavy blow of 80! Until they are destroyed!”

As soon as these words came out, Carlos’s legs went limp, and he slumped on the ground, his face ashen.
Thanks!

Gily is it possible to get a pinned post in this forum that can only be edited by the Thread Author where people can post their translations and keep on updating it with their version of the translation as and when they finish translating the next portions of the story? That would eventually help in two ways, i.e. 1st: New readers wont have to scroll through so many comments to get to the next part of the story and 2nd: Since many translators are interested in translating the story, it will definitely retain the thread translators sequence as well.
Don't get me wrong when I say this, I really appreciate people liking the story and putting time and effort in translating for other members who want to read further as to how the story develops but it kind of again disrupts the Translators pace. Not everyone is using the same names or the same style when it comes to translating, so it sometimes can get confusing for new readers.
The way I see it at this point, since many people are interested in the story and everyone is doing this at their own time, it would be much simpler to create a keyword dictionary that can be used during the translations to maintain parity, this way people won't have to translate the parts which are already translated by others and parts of the story can be assigned among the translators who are doing this at the moment. This will no doubt increase the rate of productivity but again its totally upto the translators now, if they want to collaborate with others. Like nazmul said and same goes for Jungal2000 as well, they have other personal work as well so collaboration can really take a load of from their side as the community keeps demanding for more and more translations in a very short amount of time. Again, these are just my point of views and suggestions, and I mean no disrespect to anyone present in this forum, sorry again to anyone if what I wrote offends anyone who will be reading this.
It's possible for the one posted to link his story to the next one. The author can edit his post every one can edit

About everyone writing their own translation, this is a forum. I can stop people from writing their own post. Some people who posted before have left us hanging if i stop those who keep you updated from posting then I might discourage those posting the stories. They do our of love, none is paid.

But for those posting please follow previously list of names. Thank you. .

It's possible for the one posted to link his story to the next one. The author can edit his post every one can edit

About everyone writing their own translation, this is a forum. I can stop people from writing their own post. Some people who posted before have left us hanging if i stop those who keep you updated from posting then I might discourage those posting the stories. They do our of love, none is paid.

But for those posting please follow previously list of names. Thank you. .
That's wonderful, Gily .

And no, I don't mean to limit anybody from putting their creative content in this forum, my suggestion was just about organizing the existing materials. 😅

I really appreciate the fact that everyone is doing this out of love for the story and not because they are compelled to from a employment kind of a view. That's exactly why I suggested the point of collaboration as well. Since the readers are mix of both mature as well as young readers, though most of us understand it takes a bit of time to translate, many readers after a certain amount of time get impatient of waiting and start commenting out of excitement or anticipation, whichever you wanna take. Collaborating could have made the jobs way easier for the translators at the moment. Like if you just go few replies back, including nazmul I think we can see that in this thread there are three translators who are translating the same portion 😅

That's wonderful, Gily .

And no, I don't mean to limit anybody from putting their creative content in this forum, my suggestion was just about organizing the existing materials. 😅

I really appreciate the fact that everyone is doing this out of love for the story and not because they are compelled to from a employment kind of a view. That's exactly why I suggested the point of collaboration as well. Since the readers are mix of both mature as well as young readers, though most of us understand it takes a bit of time to translate, many readers after a certain amount of time get impatient of waiting and start commenting out of excitement or anticipation, whichever you wanna take. Collaborating could have made the jobs way easier for the translators at the moment. Like if you just go few replies back, including nazmul I think we can see that in this thread there are three translators who are translating the same portion 😅
Well I am enjoying all translation. I read all of them..
One who was named Hepen also was named Mark. Trust me even the names bring different auras despite being the same person.

I will send your comments to all translating. Good advice bro

Anyways what do I do to get girls in our forum?

All the translators are doing great job. Thank u all.

From today I post 20 chapters per day in this thread. I have to do my personal works also. 30 Chapter per day huge for me to translate. So, I decided to post 20 chapters per day.
Thank you very much 😍🥰

Chapter 1411

”Hehehehe…”

Ian Bryant suddenly laughed, his laughter rising from low to high, becoming more and more unrestrained.

Everyone felt their scalps numb and subconsciously distanced themselves.

Everyone knows that Ian Bryant is notoriously eccentric and moody, especially that signature sneer, every time it appears, it means blood is about to be seen.

”Boy! You really have the guts!”

After Ian Bryant smiled, his face suddenly darkened: “How many years have passed, and no one has dared to talk to me like this? Unlearned and incompetent? Good… very good! I just say these two words to you. Otherwise, you will definitely die today!”

As he spoke, his fingers moved towards the gun at his waist.

”Ian Bryant! I warn you not to mess around!”

Natasha stood in front of her and said coldly: “Dustin is my man. If you dare to hurt him, I will never let you go!”

”Um?”

Ian Bryant frowned and looked a little ugly: “Natasha, do you know what you are talking about? Do you still want to go against me for such a pretty boy?!”

”So what if you are against me? Do you really think you can be lawless?” Natasha was not afraid at all.

Ian Bryant’s notoriety is enough to scare some children from small families.

But it was far from enough to scare her.

”Hmph! You are a woman, I don’t care about you.”

Ian Bryant gritted his teeth and glanced at Dustin with fierce eyes: “Boy, aren’t you crazy? What’s the point of hiding behind a woman? You have the guts to challenge me, let’s have a duel between men!”

”You are not worthy to fight with me.” Dustin said calmly.

”****! You have such a loud voice!”

Ian Bryant’s face darkened: “I am a dignified fourth-grade general with both civil and military skills. Who the hell do you think you are? How dare you look down on me?!”

”So what about a fourth-grade general? You are here today because the Bryant family paved the way for you? Otherwise, do you really think you can be so prosperous?” Dustin sneered.

He has seen many playboys like Ian Bryant.

Relying on the family’s power, he worked as an official and a half-job, thinking he was great, but in fact he was just a loser.

”Bullshit! I’m just asking you if you dare to fight me!”

Ian Bryant shouted angrily: “If you don’t dare, kneel down and kowtow to me immediately and admit that you are a coward in public, so that I can spare your life!”

”Since you like to be beaten so much, I will help you and let you understand that you should not be too arrogant.” Dustin said calmly.

”Okay! I want to see what you are capable of today!”

Ian Bryant snorted, took off his coat, threw it to his subordinates, and walked straight onto the stage.

The singing and dancing actors on the stage were frightened and scattered like birds and beasts.

”Husband, do you really want to fight him?” Natasha asked.

”Such a reckless man can only be intimidated by force. No matter how much he talks, it is useless. Only by subduing him can we have a good conversation.” Dustin said.

”It makes sense.” Natasha nodded slightly: “But you have to be careful.”

”What? Afraid I lose?” Dustin asked with a smile.

”Of course not.” Natasha rolled her eyes: “I just asked you to be gentle and don’t kill him, otherwise it will be very troublesome.”

She naturally knows Dustin’s strength.

It must be more than enough to deal with a Ian Bryant.

But the problem is that behind Ian Bryant is the royal Bryant family. If he goes too far, it will be difficult to end it.

”Don’t worry, I’m just teaching him a lesson. If he gives up and retreats, nothing will happen to him.” Dustin smiled faintly.

Of course, if he is stubborn, don’t blame him for being ruthless.

”Hey! Boy! Why are you dawdling down there? Come on stage!”

On the stage, Ian Bryant stood majestically, and his whole person was menacing.

He is 1.9 meters tall, with a burly physique and full of muscles. Coupled with that fierce look, he looks very oppressive.

”What’s the rush? Are you rushing to reincarnate?”

Dustin glanced coldly, then slowly walked onto the stage.

Chapter 1412

This move caused many people to whisper.

”Isn’t this guy too courageous? How dare he actually take the stage to fight? You know, Ian Bryant is a real general. A duel with this kind of person is like a moth to the flame?”

”Being angry at the crown and becoming a beauty, although courageous, is asking for trouble after all.”

”To be a person, one must be self-aware. It’s good to be a good boy honestly. You have to show your strength in public. If you get kicked out in a while, it’s too late to regret it.”

”…”

The guests in the audience sighed and shook their heads.

In their view, Dustin’s behavior is undoubtedly suicidal.

Originally, Miss Harmon was protecting her, but as long as he was a little cowardly, nothing would happen.

Just for the sake of face, he had to confront Ian Bryant head-on.

It’s better now. It’s hard to get off the tiger, and it might cost your life.

”Hmph! It’s so stupid. Wouldn’t it be nice to hide behind Miss Harmon? If you have to show off, it depends on how you end up!” Carlos sneered.

”Things that are overestimated! Do you really think that you can fight head-on with a fourth-rank general with just a few punches? You are looking for a dead end!” Roselyn gloated.

The two stood side by side, looking at Dustin on the stage, as if they were looking at a dead person.

When they learned that Miss Harmon liked Dustin, they were both envious and envious.

But there is no need now, because the other party’s life is not long.

”Boy! I will give you one last chance. Kneel down in front of me, kowtow and beg for mercy, and then leave Natasha. In this way, I will spare your life!”

On the stage, Ian Bryant stood with his hands behind his hands, his face cold and his eyes sharp.

It seems that victory is already certain.

”In the same words, I will return it to you. Stop harassing my woman, otherwise I will beat you until your mother doesn’t even recognize you.” Dustin said calmly.

”You bastard ! I don’t think you will shed tears until you see the coffin! Go to hell!”

Ian Bryant finally couldn’t bear it anymore and became furious.

As soon as he stepped forward, his whole body shot out like an arrow from a string. After getting close to him, he raised his hand and punched Dustin hard in the face.

This punch is so powerful that it can crack open monuments and rocks.

Every time he performed martial arts in the army, he was victorious in every battle. Now it is easy to deal with a little boy.

Seeing the roaring attack, Dustin didn’t dodge, he just raised his hand slightly and grabbed Ian Bryant’s iron fist.

”clatter!”

The fists collided and there was a muffled sound.

Dustin remained motionless and unresponsive.

Ian Bryant, on the other hand, looked shocked and a little unbelievable.

Because he found that when his fist touched Dustin’s palm, it was like a mud cow entering the sea, without causing any fRhysctuations.

The power he was so proud of also lost its effect at this moment.

how so?

”If you only have this little strength, then just admit defeat.” Dustin said calmly.

”you wanna die!”

Ian Bryant became angry from embarrassment, and directly mobilized his whole body’s internal strength, and suddenly blasted out another punch, hitting Dustin directly on the chin.

The power of his punches is astonishing and the power is doubled, like a tiger coming out of its cage.

”Stubborn.”

Dustin shook his head, sideways dodged Ian Bryant’s punch, grabbed his wrist, and moved forward gently.

Because of inertia, Ian Bryant’s center of gravity was unstable, he staggered and rushed forward.

Dustin stretched out his feet at the same time and stumbled.

Then, Ian Bryant made a “boom” and fell to the ground on the spot.

There is no image at all.

Chapter 1413

“ah?”

He looked at Ian Bryant who fell flat on his face and fell to pieces.

Everyone in the audience couldn’t help but froze for a moment, their faces full of astonishment.

No one expected that Ian Bryant, who was majestic and indomitable just now, would suddenly fall into a big somersault.

Although Ian Bryant is notorious, no one doubts his strength.

To be able to become a fourth-rank strong military general, and to be called the devil king of the world, is obviously not someone who can be taken lightly.

With Ian Bryant’s ability, it is not a problem to fight one against ten or one against a hundred.

However, such a sturdy general, a man with a great reputation, would actually fall like a dog eating ****.

It’s really a bit embarrassing.

The mighty image created in the past was completely destroyed.

“What’s the situation? How did Ian Bryant fall so well?”

Carlos’s eyes widened and he was a little confused.

Because the two sides moved so fast, he didn’t see clearly for a while.

“Accident…it must be an accident!”

Roselyn took a deep breath and began to comfort herself.

How could Dustin be the opponent of General Ian Bryant?

Just purely coincidental.

on the stage.

Ian Bryant, who fell down, seemed a little dazed, and after a few seconds, he quickly got up.

At this moment, he was disheveled, with a sunken nose, and two lines of nosebleeds flowed down, staining his white shirt red.

It looks a little funny.

“puff!”

In the audience, Natasha couldn’t help laughing.

This sound immediately triggered a chain reaction, so that inappropriate laughter appeared everywhere.

Although he tried his best to restrain himself, the ups and downs caused quite a stir.

“Shut up! Don’t laugh! Shut up all of them!”

Ian Bryant was immediately irritated, and shouted angrily, “If anyone dares to laugh again, I will kill his whole family!”

As soon as these words came out, the voice stopped abruptly.

The audience immediately fell silent, and those who had been laughing before all lowered their heads with fear on their faces.

I almost forgot that Ian Bryant is ruthless and ruthless. Anyone who dares to offend will be asking for trouble.

“Grass!”

Ian Bryant wiped his nosebleeds, and cast his ferocious eyes on Dustin again, shouting: “You bastard! How dare you tease me? I want you to die without a place to bury you!”

After the words fell, his footsteps kicked, and he rushed forward like a mad beast.

Those bloodshot eyes seemed to want to eat people.

“Die to me!!”

Ian Bryant roared angrily, no longer holding back his hands, and directly used the ultimate move.

I saw his fists hitting Dustin continuously, turning into fist shadows all over the sky, and hitting Dustin hard.

His fists were so fierce that they were like a violent storm, overwhelming and unstoppable.

Wherever they passed, there was a constant whistling sound, like ghosts crying and wolves howling, which made people’s scalp go numb.

“What a terrifying coercion, could this be the Bryant family’s Gale and Fire Fist?”

“That’s right! The Wind and Fire Fist is one of the Bryant family’s unique skills. After practice, it can break metal and crack rocks. It is so powerful that no one can stop it!”

“It seems that Ian Bryant was really irritated, and directly resorted to the unique skills passed down from his family. Dustin is in danger!”

“…”

Seeing Ian Bryant who was possessed like a god of war, many people in the audience were shocked.

Being able to become the outstanding member of the Bryant family, becoming a fourth-rank general, is indeed not someone who has a reputation for nothing.

“You shouldn’t be saved now, right?”

Carlos and Roselyn kept their eyes on each other, their faces full of anticipation.

Forcing Ian Bryant to resort to his family’s unique skills, if Dustin is still alive, it would be outrageous.

“Again?”

Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly, a little impatient.

Chapter 1414

He was already polite enough and never hurt anyone, just to make Ian Bryant retreat.

I didn’t expect that the other party was so disrespectful and looked like he was chasing after him fiercely.

It seems that if you don’t give some color, you really don’t know the gap between the two sides.

At this thought, Dustin no longer tolerated it and punched directly.

Simple and crude.

”boom–!”

Just heard a bang.

The fist shadows that filled the sky with overwhelming force just now were directly shattered by Dustin’s punch.

The surging energy lifted Ian Bryant several meters away on the spot, and then fell heavily on the ground, unable to even get up.

”puff!”

As soon as he landed, Ian Bryant spat out a mouthful of blood, and his complexion instantly turned pale.

The bones of the whole body seemed to be falling apart, the pain was endless, and I couldn’t lift the slightest strength, and it was difficult to even turn over.

”What?!”

Seeing this scene, the whole place was in an uproar.

Everyone’s eyes widened with disbelief on their faces.

When Ian Bryant used his trick, they all thought that Dustin would surely die.

However, no one expected that Dustin would be so fierce. With just one punch, he easily broke the Bryant family’s unique skills, and even sent Ian Bryant flying from the air.

It was a crushing victory.

This strength is really scary!

”Am I not mistaken? Ian Bryant actually lost? And he lost so badly?”

”A majestic fourth-rank strong military general, but he can’t beat a little boy? No one will believe him when he says it.”

”My god! Are all the little boys so strong now? Are they too curly?”

Seeing Ian Bryant in a state of embarrassment, everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, feeling unbelievable.

At first, they thought that Dustin was just a little boy who ate soft food and had no real skills.

Unexpectedly, the opponent’s force vaRhyse is so strong that he defeated Ian Bryant, who is a general, with one move.

Totally amazed everyone.

”How…how is it possible? How can this guy defeat Ian Bryant?”

Carlos and Roselyn looked dull and terrified.

The sudden reversal, like a heavy hammer, hit the hearts of the two of them hard.

They just want to see Dustin lose, see Dustin lose face, and even die.

However, things backfired, the other party was not only fine, but even showed a big… big prestige.

This feeling is even more uncomfortable than eating ****.

”The outcome has been decided, remember, stay away from my woman in the future.”

Dustin said a word calmly, and then walked off the stage without looking back.

At this moment, everyone looked at Dustin differently.

It seems that this pretty boy is not a simple person.

”Bastard! You are going to die for me!!”

Looking at Dustin’s back, Ian Bryant’s eyes were wide open and his face was ferocious.

He ignored it, pulled out the gun from his waist, and pulled the trigger hard.

”Watch your back!”

Natasha’s complexion changed, and she quickly reminded her.

But when she spoke, gunfire rang out.

”Bang, bang, bang…”

Only a few gunshots were heard, and a few screams came from the crowd.

Several unfortunate guests were injured by stray bullets and lay on the ground wailing.

On the other hand, Dustin, who was regarded as a target, had disappeared at some point.

When he reappeared, he was already standing in front of Ian Bryant.

The eyes of the two sides are facing each other, and the distance is less than half a meter.

At this moment, Dustin’s face was indifferent, and his eyes were filled with murderous aura.

“You…are looking for death!”

Chapter 1415

”ah?”

Ian Bryant, who had fired several shots but failed, felt his eyes flicker.

Dustin, who was ten meters away, suddenly appeared in front of him at an incredible speed.

”You…are looking for death!”

A cold and stern voice sounded in my ears.

Ian Bryant’s expression changed and he raised his gun to shoot again. However, before he could pull the trigger, Dustin grabbed his wrist and squeezed it hard.

”Click!”

There was just a crisp sound, and Ian Bryant’s wrist was broken on the spot, and the fingers holding the gun dropped weakly.

”ah–!”

After being startled for a moment, Ian Bryant immediately let out a shrill scream.

As a result, during the shouting, Dustin punched him in the abdomen.

”puff!”

Blood spurted out, and Ian Bryant’s whole body was like a cannonball, which instantly bounced more than ten meters away, and then hit the wall heavily with a “dong” sound, causing several cracks.

After his body stagnated on the wall for a second, he slowly slid down like mud.

His head was hanging up, his mouth and nose were bleeding, and he didn’t know how many bones were broken in his body.

With just one punch, Ian Bryant was directly beaten to a disability.

Seeing this scene, everyone was shocked and speechless.

From Ian Bryant drawing a gun for a sneak attack, to Dustin’s counterattack, and finally Ian Bryant being defeated.

The whole process happened very quickly, and it was over in just two or three seconds, so that the guests present were a little unresponsive.

”You don’t have martial ethics? Do you want to carry out a sneak attack? That’s all you have.”

Dustin stepped forward with a cold face and stepped on Ian Bryant’s chest.

”You…poof!”

Just as Ian Bryant was about to say something, he spurted out another mouthful of blood, feeling as if his chest was about to burst.

His heart was under tremendous pressure, as if Dustin would explode if he exerted just a little more force.

”stop!”

At this time, Carlos jumped out suddenly and shouted: “Hey! Dustin! You are so brave! Hurry up and let go!”

”What? You want to mind your own business?”

Dustin turned his head slowly, his sharp eyes made Carlos shrink back in fright, feeling fRhysstered inexplicably.

But thinking of his own glory and wealth, and thinking of the opportunity to rely on the big tree of the Bryant family, he gritted his teeth, boldly, and took a few steps forward again.

”Dustin! You are so presumptuous!”

”Bryant Shao has a noble status, if you hurt him, the consequences will be serious!”

”If you are sensible, quickly let go of the reminder, and then take the initiative to apologize, so that you may still have a way to survive!”

Carlos held his head high and held his chest high, pretending to be powerful.

If Ian Bryant is protected today, it must be a great achievement, and maybe even the entire Grandwood family will rise to heaven.

”That’s right! I order you to release him immediately, otherwise you will face disaster!” Roselyn yelled.

Although Ian Bryant is a bit embarrassed now, it does not hinder the other party’s noble status. If she can be favored by Ian Bryant, even if she is a plaything, it will be a great honor.

”What if I don’t let go?” Dustin sneered.

”How dare you!” Roselyn glared.

”Dustin! Those who know the current affairs are the best, I advise you not to set yourself on fire!” Carlos shouted sharply.

Although the rest of the people didn’t speak, most of them had the same idea.

Although Dustin has some strength, he has no background after all. Even with the protection of Natasha, it is impossible to challenge the Bryant family.

It is the wisest choice to accept it as soon as possible.

”Yeah?”

Dustin’s soles of his feet were slowly exerting force, causing Ian Bryant’s eyes to roll, his face fRhysshed, and his chest seemed to be pressed against a mountain.

He could no longer breathe, and his heart seemed to be about to jump out.

Chapter 1416

A fear of death instantly filled the whole body.

”Don’t… don’t kill me… What happened today was a misunderstanding.” Ian Bryant squeezed out a few words hoarsely.

At this moment, he was really scared.

When death comes, the identity, status, and dignity are all unimportant.

As long as you can live, these can be discarded.

Fortunately, he has a wonderful life and endless wealth and splendor, so he doesn’t need to work hard for others.

”Master! You don’t have to be afraid, this guy doesn’t dare to mess around, he’s just scaring you!” Roselyn comforted.

”frighten?”

The corner of Ian Bryant’s mouth twitched, almost yelling.

My chest is about to be crushed, what the hell is this called scaring?

”Young master! Hold on, I’ve already called for someone, and when the reinforcements arrive, Dustin won’t be able to escape!” Roselyn continued to cheer.

Damn it! You can shut up!

Ian Bryant roared in his heart, his life was in Dustin’s hands, wouldn’t it be self-defeating to provoke the other party at this time?

If he hadn’t been suppressed so that his whole body was weak, he would have liked to blow Roselyn’s head off with two “Bang Bang” punches.

You are so persuasive, do you think that I didn’t die fast enough if you put it aside to make threats?

”Brother, we don’t know each other. As long as you let me go, I will treat what happened today as if it never happened. How about it?” Ian Bryant said weakly.

”If I let you go, I’m afraid I won’t survive tonight?” Dustin said coldly.

”No…not…” Ian Bryant shook his head again and again: “I can swear that I will never hold you accountable.”

”You don’t hold me accountable, but I will hold you accountable.” Dustin didn’t give up: “The woman who provoked me was so arrogant and domineering. How can it be so easy to get away now?”

”Then what do you want?” Ian Bryant was inexplicably nervous.

”First, apologize publicly; second, stop harassing my woman; third, compensate for my mental damages. If you do these, I will let you go.” Dustin set out the conditions.

”I……”

Ian Bryant opened his mouth, but before he could speak, Roselyn interrupted: “You’re dreaming! Who do you think you are? How dare you urge me to apologize? It’s simply wishful thinking!”

”Dustin! I’m warning you not to push for an inch! If you let Young Master go, he will be captured without any help. There is still a glimmer of hope. If you persist, you will only die!” Carlos shouted.

The two sang and harmonized, and they cooperated very well.

”You…you…poof!”

Ian Bryant was so angry that he spat out a mouthful of blood on the spot.

These two evil spirits really pushed him into the fire pit!

”Don’t get too excited, young master. Reinforcements will arrive soon. Hold on!” Carlos said to comfort him.

”Dustin! Release Young Master quickly, or I will fight you tooth and nail!” Roselyn threatened sternly.

While talking, he secretly glanced at Ian Bryant.

Hehe, with her current professional performance, she should be appreciated by Ian Bryant, right?

”…”

Ian Bryant gritted his teeth, his eyes seemed to be cannibalistic.

At this moment, his resentment toward Carlos and Roselyn was even greater than Dustin’s.

These two villains, if I can get out alive, I will definitely break your dog legs!

”Ian Bryant, do you agree to my conditions, or stick to my guns? Choose one, right?” Dustin said indifferently.

”I agree…I agree to your conditions.” Ian Bryant finally compromised.

Damn it, if this continues, I will die just from vomiting blood.

”Very well, I hope you will do what you say.”

Dustin nodded and finally let go of his feet.

Ian Bryant felt his whole body light up, and the sense of crisis of death gradually disappeared. His whole body felt like he had been amnesty, and he breathed the surrounding air crazily.

The pressure Dustin gave him just now was too great.

He can be sure that if he has the slightest bit of harsh words or any tendency to retaliate, he will probably be killed on the spot!

This guy is simply a Rhysnatic!

Chapter 1417

”Huchi…huchi…”

Ian Bryant was breathing heavily, sweating all over his body, and he felt like he was surviving a disaster.

He never dreamed that the pretty boy next to Natasha would be so strong, and act boldly and without scruples, completely ignoring the Bryant family.

Is it arrogance and ignorance?

Or are you confident?

”Master Bryant, are you okay?”

At this time, Carlos and Roselyn boldly stepped forward and began to express their loyalty by asking for help.

Isn’t all the yelling at Dustin just to please Ian Bryant?

If you can take advantage of this opportunity, become the opponent’s confidant and squeeze into the upper class circle.

Success is just around the corner!

”Master Bryant, you don’t have to be afraid of him at all just now. Just fight to the end. Even if I try, he won’t dare to do anything to you!”

Roselyn pointed at Dustin with her chin, her face full of arrogance and disdain.

In her opinion, the other party is purely a fox pretending to be a tiger.

After all, as long as they are in their right mind, they would not dare to challenge the authority of the Bryant family.

”Ian Bryant, if you are not convinced, you can try again.” Dustin said expressionlessly.

”Try or die!”

Roselyn glared: “Master Bryant! Reinforcements will arrive soon. As long as you say a word, I promise to make him pay a heavy price!”

”Shut the hell up!”

Ian Bryant’s eyes widened and he hit Roselyn hard on the face with his fist.

”Boom!”

There was a muffled sound.

Roselyn was hit so hard that she took a few steps back and collapsed on the ground.

Her nose was collapsed, her front teeth were broken, her mouth and nose were bleeding, she was dizzy, and she was completely stunned.

There was no reaction for a moment.

You must know that the name of the Confused Demon King is not for nothing, even if he hits someone, the person who was beaten will apologize.

They have never met, Ian Bryant will say sorry to others

Chapter 1418

This is really the first time ever.

”…”

Carlos and Roselyn looked at each other, as if they had eaten ****.

Unexpectedly, Ian Bryant, whom they tried so hard to please, would be so cowardly. He was so frightened that he apologized in public after just a few threats from a pretty boy.

What a bargain!

What kind of demon king in the world seems to be nothing more than that.

Natasha watched quietly, smiling without saying a word.

Sure enough, my man was domineering and would never tolerate these dandies.

”How do you plan to compensate for my mental loss?” Dustin spoke again.

”Can you make a price?” Ian Bryant said.

”I think your Bryant family is not short of money, so why don’t you just give me three to five billion?” Dustin said calmly.

”What? Three to five billion? Why don’t you go and grab it?!” Roselyn couldn’t help but scream.

”Dustin! You’re going too far!” Carlos said with a sullen face.

Is this guy crazy?

Not only did he beat Ian Bryant, but he also asked for compensation, and the price was three to five billion, without even damaging a single hair.

It’s simply a sky-high asking price!

”What? Too little? Then add a few hundred million more.” Dustin sat down and raised the price.

”you–!”

Just as Roselyn was about to curse, Ian Bryant gave him a vicious look. She immediately turned pale with fright, covered her mouth and nose, and did not dare to speak any more.

”Give me some time to raise money. At this time tomorrow, I will pay you every penny.” Ian Bryant said angrily.

”It’s refreshing.” Dustin smiled slightly: “Then let’s make it a deal.”

Ian Bryant didn’t speak, just nodded.

Damn, it was so frustrating. He had never been so angry.

But in the current situation, he has no choice.

”Quick! Surround this place for me!”

At this time, there was a shout.

A group of heavily armed soldiers suddenly rushed in menacingly.

Once inside, all entrances and exits to the banquet hall were sealed.

The leader was a middle-aged man in his forties or fifties, wearing a military uniform, with a burly build and a majestic face.

Judging from the epaulettes on his shoulders, he has a higher official position than Ian Bryant.

”It’s Master Bryant of the Bryant family!”

After seeing the middle-aged man, there was a burst of exclamation in the venue.

The Bryant family is prosperous, and Mr. Bryant has ten children in total.

Among them, Master Bryant Liam is the best among them. At the age of more than 40 years old, he is already the second-grade Dragon General.

He holds a lot of troops and his power is astonishing. !

The most important thing is that Liam Bryant is famous for protecting shortcomings. Anyone who dares to harm the Bryant family children will be suppressed by him crazily.

Unexpectedly, Ian Bryant was beaten this time, which actually alerted Liam Bryant, who had a bad temper.

It seems that things have become serious.

Anyone who dares to stand out today will be seeking death.

”Coming, coming! Reinforcements are finally here!”

Seeing this scene, Roselyn couldn’t help but look overjoyed.

Looking forward to the stars and the moon, she finally looked forward to the arrival of Bryant family reinforcements, so that her hard work would be in vain.

”Dustin, Dustin, your death has come!” Carlos smiled coldly.

Bryant Liam has always defended his shortcomings. Dustin beat Ian Bryant like this, which undoubtedly offended Bryant Liam.

Once Master Bryant gets mad, not even Miss Harmon can stop him.

Dustin, it’s over!

”Uncle Five! Are you finally here?!”

Ian Bryant’s eyes lit up, as if he saw a savior, and he limped forward quickly.

”waste!”

Liam Bryant sullenly, without further ado, directly slapped Ian Bryant on the face.

Chapter 1419

”Snapped!”

The sudden slap stunned Ian Bryant, and he didn’t react for a while.

The rest of the people were also stunned and confused about the situation.

Didn’t Master Bryant stand up for Ian Bryant? Why did you slap your nephew when you just met?

”Uncle Five, why did you hit me?”

Ian Bryant covered his hot face, looking aggrieved.

On the outside, he is the devil incarnation, but in front of Liam Bryant, he is undoubtedly a mouse who met a cat.

Because he can have what he is today, all thanks to his fifth uncle’s promotion.

”Hmph! Why did I hit you? Don’t you have any cRhyses?”

”How many times have I told you? Outside you can hit people, cause trouble, and be unscrupulous. No matter what you do, the Bryant family will wipe your *** for you, but the only thing is that you can’t lose in a fight!”

”Our Bryant family doesn’t raise cowards or the weak. You are a fourth-rank strong military general, and you can’t even beat a bad boy. You really embarrass our Bryant family!”

”Tell me – should you hit me?”

At the end, Liam Bryant almost shouted.

”I……”

Ian Bryant was speechless for a moment and lowered his head in shame.

The Bryant family is a family of military and martial arts, with generations of famous generals, and the martial arts prevails in the family.

The children of the Bryant family have had an unwritten rule since they were young. They can lag behind others in any aspect, but not in fighting.

Once you lose the fight outside, you will get beaten when you get home.

”Useless stuff! When I go back, I will get the 80 army sticks, and then go to the family ancestral hall to kneel for three days and three nights!” Liam Bryant shouted.

”Yes.” Ian Bryant lowered his head and did not dare to refute.

Seeing Liam Bryant who was furious, everyone in the banquet hall looked at each other with strange eyes.

I have to say that the Bryant family’s education method is really special.

Most families will restrain their young people from causing trouble outside.

The Bryant family is doing the opposite.

Not only does he not restrain himself, but he even encourages getting into trouble, but there is only one requirement: he cannot lose in fights outside and cannot weaken the reputation of the Bryant family.

No wonder Ian Bryant is called the Demon King. Who can a normal person stand this kind of educational philosophy?

”Who just bullied my nephew? Come forward and let me see!”

After teaching Ian Bryant a lesson, Liam Bryant strode to the center and glanced around with sharp eyes.

”Fifth Lord! It’s him! He’s the one who beat Young Master!”

Roselyn reacted quickly and immediately pointed at Dustin, trying to show off.

”oh?”

Liam Bryant narrowed his eyes and took advantage of the situation to look over.

However, when his eyes rested on Dustin’s face, he couldn’t help but be slightly startled.

Why does this kid look familiar?

”Master Liam Bryant , this happened because of me. If you have any dissatisfaction, just come to me.”

Natasha took a few steps forward and stood in front of Dustin.

Liam Bryant is a real battlefield general, with a second-rank official position and an astonishing force vaRhyse.

He is more than a hundred times stronger than a playboy like Ian Bryant.

”Women don’t meddle in men’s affairs.”

Liam Bryant looked Dustin up and down, feeling more and more familiar, and asked tentatively: “Boy, what’s your name? Which family do you come from?”

”His name is Dustin, he’s just a nobody.” Roselyn explained quickly.

Naturally, she would not miss this opportunity to add insult to injury.

”Last name is Rhys?”

Liam Bryant’s eyelids twitched, suddenly feeling uneasy.

Stonia doesn’t have a big family with the surname Rhys, but that doesn’t mean that the surname “Rhys” doesn’t matter much.

On the contrary, the surname “Rhys” stands above the four major royal families, and even ranks alongside the royal surname.

Because the Prince of West Lucozia, who had great power over the government and the public and was invincible to the country, was named Rhys!

If it had been in the past, it wouldn’t be a big deal. The key point is that this kid looks too familiar, and his surname is Rhys. Don’t blame him for his random thoughts.

”Boy, have we met somewhere?” Liam Bryant rubbed his chin.

Chapter 1420

”Is there? I don’t remember.” Dustin said lightly.

”Let me ask you, do you know who I am?” Liam Bryant asked again.

”I just found out, the Bryant family, Liam Bryant, the second-rank General Dragon.” Dustin replied.

”Since you know my name, why are you not afraid at all?” Liam Bryant was a little surprised.

Ordinary people’s legs would weaken when they saw him, but the boy in front of him was calm and composed, as if he didn’t take him seriously at all.

Is it the head iron? Or are you confident?

”Why should I be afraid?”

Dustin said calmly: “Stonia is a place where rules are followed. Your nephew Ian Bryant took the initiative to challenge and lost in the end. Everyone present can prove that your Bryant family is the royal family of Stonia. You should not bully others, right?”

”Hmph… sharp teeth and sharp mouth.”

Liam Bryant narrowed his eyes and said: “But you are right. Ian Bryant lost because he was incompetent. Our Bryant family will not bully the small with the big. Of course, you can’t beat my Bryant family’s children.” That’s all.

”I wonder what Mr. Liam Bryant plans to do?” Dustin asked.

”Where you fell, you have to get up.”

Liam Bryant said calmly: “In three days, you will have another fight with our Bryant family children. Life and death will be determined by fate. Do you dare?”

If the younger generation loses face, it is natural for the younger generation to get it back.

The Bryant family has always been serious when it comes to fighting.

”Since Mr. Liam Bryant is so interested, I will naturally accompany him to the end. However, I have to add some more bets.” Dustin spoke again.

”Oh? What kind of bet? Tell me about it?” Liam Bryant touched his chin.

”It’s very simple. If I win, your Bryant family will have to do something for me.” Dustin said.

”Win? Hehehe…”

Liam Bryant smiled: “Boy, do you know what you are talking about? Do you think that the children of my Bryant family are all just a loser?”

Ian Bryant’s force value ranks only tenth among the young members of the Bryant family.

Truly powerful geniuses are all cultivated by the Bryant family and never appear in public.

How can a boy of unknown origin compete with the genius carefully cultivated by the Bryant family?

”Master Liam Bryant, let me ask you, do you want to bet or not?” Dustin looked calm.

”You want to bet, right? Okay! I’ll stay with you until the end!” Liam Bryant agreed and then changed the subject: “But, what if you lose?”

”I lost, I’ll let you do whatever you want.” Dustin said.

”Okay! I have the guts! Let’s see you in three days!” Liam Bryant smiled coldly.

There are so many martial arts geniuses in the Bryant family. If they can’t defeat even a nobody, they might as well hang themselves.

”It’s a deal.” Dustin smiled half-heartedly.

”Close the team!”

Liam Bryant didn’t say much, waved his hand and led the people away.

”etc……”

Seeing this scene, Roselyn suddenly became anxious and ran forward to persuade him: “Master Liam Bryant! Don’t be fooled. This guy is lying to you. If you let him go today, he will escape tomorrow!”

”Are you teaching me how to do things?” Liam Bryant’s expression darkened.

”You are in a high position and don’t know how dangerous people’s hearts are. I know Dustin very well. This guy is cunning, despicable and shameless. You can’t believe it!” Roselyn persuaded him earnestly.

”The person our Bryant family is looking for can’t be found even if we go to the ends of the earth.” Liam Bryant said coldly.

”But……”

Roselyn was about to say something, but Liam Bryant slapped her hard on the face and cursed: “Are you done yet? How dare you point fingers in front of me? Are you tired of living? Give it to me. I, get away!”

This slap was so hard that Roselyn stumbled to the ground, with stars in her eyes.

A face became red and swollen at a speed visible to the naked eye, the mouth was crooked, and blood was flowing.

”Fifth Master! Fifth Master calm down!”

Seeing that the situation was not going well, Carlos immediately ran forward and said with a smile: “I am a descendant of the Grandwood family, and this is my junior sister. Please give me some face, Master Liam, and don’t embarrass her.”

”face?”

Liam Bryant stared, and slapped Carlos on the face suddenly: “What the hell are you? How dare you ask me for face? Are you worthy?”

”No…don’t…” Carlos covered his face in panic.

”It’s too late!”

Liam Bryant waved his hand and ordered: “Come here! Arrest these two troublemakers, and give them a heavy blow of 80! Until they are destroyed!”

As soon as these words came out, Carlos’s legs went limp, and he slumped on the ground, his face ashen.
More chapter pls.. thanks

The Name Dict

Lu family=Rhys Family
Lu Chen/Landen/Lu-&gt,Chase Lu = Dustin Rhys
Lu Wanjun = Rufus Rhys
king of Xiliang = Prince of West Lucozia
King Jingjian = Prince of Theswe, 2nd most powerful, equal to emperor (Dad)<
Princess of Xiliang = Princess consort (mom)
Changge = Logan

grandmasters of south of the Yangtze River = 5 Ultimate Grandmasters of Balermo
Huangfu Longteng = Paul Hill
Tuoba Yuanqing = Zachary Graves
Lei Wanjun = Ronald Reeds
Fang Bozhong = Clarence Lawson
Huang Dongha = Michael Robinson
Huangfu family = Hill family
Huangfu Longteng-&gt = Sir Paul Hill
Huangfu Xiong/Xia = Summer/Torben
Huangfuchun/Huangfu Qiu = Autumn
Huangfu Dong = Winter
Huangfu Chun = Spring

Cao Family = Harmon Family
Cao Xuan/Xuan Fei/Xuanfei = Natasha
Cao Anan = Ruth
Cao Zhiyuan = Kate
Cao Yiming = Dylan
the third uncle = Uncle Hector
Cao Guan/Lao San = Hector Harmon
Cao Biao = Jacob Harmon
Second uncle= uncle Jacob
Cao Jun = Trent

Li family = Nicolson family
Li Qingyao = Dahlia
Li Zhen = John nicholson
Grandpa Li Qingyao = Henry
Li Shijie = Regulus
Li Hao = James
Li Yuanqi = Jullian
Li Muyu = Dakota
Tan Hong/Tan Hong Ang = Julie Amberson
Zhang Cuihua = Florence
Hu Qiaolan = Madam Alma

Lei Family = Reeds family
Lei Wanjun = Ronald Reeds
Lei Qianzhong = Asher Reeds
Lei Bao = Erik Reed/The Thunderstorm

Shangguan family = Grant family
Shangguan Hong = Tyler Grant
General Hu wei = General Lion Heart
Shangguan Lingca = Jayla Grant
Shangguan Xingwang = Brayden Grant
Shangguan Shuang=Jade Grant

Zhao family = Spanner Family
Marshal Zhao = Chief General Spanner
Zhao Wuji = Zao Wou-ki = Adam Spanner
Zao Wou-ki = God of War
Zhao Hongying = Scarlet Spanner
Goddess of War/Scarlet Warrior

Dong Yun = Claudia
Kong Gu = Georgia

Murong family = Murray Family
Murong Xue/Xue'er = Shiela Murray
General Murong Zhenguo = General Christopher Murray
Murong Yue = Morgan Murray
Murong Gaochao = Garrett Murray
Murong Shan/Zenguo = Max Murray
Murong Cheng = Caden
Murong Hai = Harrison Murray
Dong Yulan = Lily

Ping'an Clinic = Peaceful Medical Clinic
Grandpa Jiu Kuang = Old drunken man
Laojiu = Gregory Jones
Hong Fu = Albert
Wang Xuan = Maximus Kane
Lin Waner = Caitlin (Peaceful med attendant)
Hong Niu = Nelson Horst

Fengyu Villa/Wind and Rain Manor=Zypher Lodge
Qilin Gang : Kirin Gang
Flame Dragon Guild
Lao Zhang / old zhang-&gt = Cornelius
Liu Jun = Jesse
Shi Lei = Lucas
Bao'er = Haley
Lin Juan/Juanz = Cecilia

Gongquan family = Grandwood family
Divine Doctor Liu = Dr Grandwood
Liu Gongquan = Dr Elijah Grandwood
Liu Xiangsi = Roselyn
Qian Chun = Elemer Green
Conger, Liu Cong = Carlos

Song family = Stratford Family
Steward Song = Sebastian
Song Yingming = Owen Stratford
Yulu Cream = Jade Dew Ointment

Wang family = Torby Family
Wang Zixuan = Isabela
Song Qiuyun = Sophia
Wang An = Kevin
= Christopher

Yin family = Lancaster Family
Yin Tao = Hazel Lancaster
Tao = Waylon

Chen family = Duncan Family

Cui family = Bryant Family
Cui Xiong = Ian Bryant
Cui cheng, Cui Wuye = Liam Bryant

Guo family = Crawford Family
Guo Xun = Brinkely Crawford

Long family = Langfords Family
Long Haoran = Eddie Langford
Zhang Long = Lenny Langford
Dragon Mansion = Langfords Mansion
Long Xiuxian = Ethan Langford

Others:
Tian Shun = Levi
Yang De = Aiden
Jiang = Hudson
Ji = Whitaker
He = Mark walter
Su Xia = Samara
Shopkeeper Chen = Kazen
Master Daoxuan, Jiang = Master Felix
Li Qingcheng = Margeret
= Benjamin
Venerable Ziyang/Purple Yang Grandmaster-&gt; = Sir Augustus Kline<br>
Tiger and Leopard Cavalry = Dark Panther Cavalry
Wei Anshun = Nestor
Zhenwu Division = Martial Law Bureau
Huang Santong = Samuel Franklin
Fu Dafei = Henry
Governor Xia = Lord Xenos -viceroy head of military and gov in southern province
Jiexin Yizheng-&gt = Jason Edwards
Jiang Xiuzhen-&gt = Jan Crane/Lord Crane
Zhao Hongxiang-&gt =Alexander Cheng
Xiao Chen-&g = Alan Smith
Gu Qingmei-&gt = Iris Meskill
Qiu Yun-&gt = Brittany Claude
Qingxia-&gt = Nikki Horst
Jade Girl Palace-&gt = Jade Maiden Palace
Bai Xiu-&gt = Edith
Yan Song-&gt = Samuel Tan
Tao Yang = Cameron Steele
Bao Pengtian of Galewind Hall=Tristan Emberheart of Galewind Hall
Yang Jie, the chief disciple of the Soul-Suppressing Sec = Liam Mitchell chief disciple of the Soul-Subduing Sect
Xu Tu from the Star Array Sect = Adrian Storm of Stellar Gate
Jiang Chao of Qingyang Sect = Victor Thorn of Shinefield Sect
Lin Rong = Aria Stormblade
Sun Fugui = Roderick Brooks
Gu worms = fiery beetle
Feng Miaozhu = Victoria Sterling
Prince Mu=Lord Eugene Montgomery
Duke of Mu = Lord Eugene Montgomery
Mù Royal Residence = Montgomery Royalty
General Zhao Wei Wu = General Wesley Whitman
General Zhu = General Jenkins
deputy general of the White Tiger Army under Marshal Zhao = Deputy General of Dark
Ma Tianhao = Edwin Hummer
Governor Xia = Lord Xenos
Venerable Black Witch = Dark Lord
Akina Mountain Car God = Ridge Racer Ronin

Places:

Yanjing = Stonia
Yanjing Provincial = Millsburg
Youzhou-&gt = Yuston
Yaowang Valley/Medicine Valley = Stoneray Valley
Yaowanggu = Stoneray Order
Jiangnan/Tianxia/Jiangbei = Balermo
Jiangling = Swinston
Dragon Kingdom/Dragon Nation/Longguo = Dragonmarsh
Dongjiang hospital = Riverbend Medical Center
Fallonge estate = Panlong Villa
Man Yue Lou = Full Moon Restaurant
Jixiang Restaurant = Auspicious Restaurant
Mandrill = Hillcrest
Qingyun Villa = Fallridge Haven
the Golden Crow Kingdom = Kingdom of the Golden Phoenix
Xiliang = West Lucozia
Western countries = Streuqua
East Jiang Hospital/East River Hospital = Blue Hills Hospital
Kingdom of Tianzhu = Valoria
Phoenix KTV = Phoenix Karaoke
Tianxiang Restaurant = Celestial Heights Restaurant
Yuehua Hotel = Lunos Hotel
Dongjiang hospital = Riverbend Medical Center
Fallonge estate = Panlong Villa
Man Yue Lou = Full Moon Restaurant
Jishitang, Jishi Hall = Hellwell clinic
Gaode Group = Centene Group
Tianwaitian Hotel = Heavenly Place Hotel
Nancheng = South City

Things
Marrow Cleansing Pill = Bone Cleansing Pill
Bingxinlian = Ice Heart lotus
dragon blood ginseng = dragon blood ginseng
golden marrow jade = golden marrow jade
Nine-Turn Life-Extending Pill = Longevitium
Qicai Ganoderma/seven-gathering ganoderma/Seven-Colored Spirit Mushroom = Cherusia
Shenxian Powder = Zirtanium
Tian Lingzhu = Sky Spirit Orb
Bianhua-&gt = Shadowblooms
Shenli Pill-&gt = EnergaSphere
Xuan Zhu Guo = Gozoraberry
Blood Crystal Flower = Flower of the Crimson Gem
ginseng = Panax Root
thousand-year-old green lotus = Heliotrope
Qi Gathering Pills-&gt = internal energy pills
Cang Qiong Sword/Sovereign Sky-&gt = Sky Sword

One who was named Hepen also was named Mark. Trust me even the names bring different auras despite being the same person.

With your last question, its a Dustin speaking to Natasha in the early story situation for me it seems.....

I am developer & security engineer by profession, so usually I speak very much to the point.... That area lies outside my area of expertise... still I'll try to think and research different solutions for you! 🤣🤣

Hahaa look like you need a partner master you before Christmas

With your last question, its a Dustin speaking to Natasha in the early story situation for me it seems.....

I am developer & security engineer by profession, so usually I speak very much to the point.... That area lies outside my area of expertise... still I'll try to think and research different solutions for you! 🤣🤣
Haha
You haven't been following this story from chapter one?

Don't you guys want girls in here? Girls will brighten the mood here. People seems so serious.

Master Gily, there are many people who complained, they said to finish this one first, so that they can focus and not get confused.
If you are following that and you said its great post. People can follow so many stories at once.

If you start posting and people like the story they will also help with the posting

You making excuses agree that you left us hanging.

I shall name you James, Dahlia brother 😄

If you are following that and you said its great post. People can follow so many stories at once.

If you start posting and people like the story they will also help with the posting

You making excuses agree that you left us hanging.

I should name you James, Dahlia brother 😄
That James guy. I completely forgot about him already. What a waste 😔

May I drop a suggestion here. I think that it's better to make a cooperation between nazmul and ashar so that the burden on one head will be dropped and at the same time we can get some up to 40 chapters a day 20 from each .... I hope this is good suggestion