An Understated Dominance Chapter 1450 onwards - Posted by Ashar38

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Chapter 1451

Oliver Bryant’s tone was very calm, and his expression did not change at all.

He even had one hand in his pocket, and his movements were full of contempt, as if he didn’t take Dustin seriously at all.

After all, there are very few people who can make him use his full strength.

The unknown person in front of him was obviously not one of them.

“Give me three tricks? Are you sure?”

Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly, with a faint smile.

These geniuses in Stotina are really too high-minded. They don’t even know the strength of their opponents, so they talk without shame.

I really don’t know if it’s self-confidence or ignorance.

“What? Three moves are not enough?”

Oliver Bryant said calmly: “Okay, then I will give you ten moves. If you can hurt a hair on my head within ten moves, you will win.”

As soon as these words came out, many of the Bryant Family’s children burst into laughter.

“Hahaha…Brother Oliver is killing people and killing people!”

“You start with ten moves. This is no longer contempt, but contempt!”

“As expected of Brother Oliver, strong strength means self-confidence, allowing people to easily win with ten moves.”

There was a lot of discussion among the people, with mocking smiles on their faces.

You, Dustin, are amazing, but if we send the first talent Oliver Bryant, how will you respond?

“Hey! It’s too cowardly for you to dare not take ten moves?” Adien Bryant provocatively said.

“Although Dustin’s strength is good, he is still far behind in front of real geniuses.” Lucas Bryant smiled.

The previous humiliation can now finally be washed away.

“Oliver Bryant, right? Confidence is a good thing, but unfortunately, you chose the wrong opponent.”

Dustin smiled faintly: “Since you like giving way so Rothschild ch, then I will not be polite. I hope you will not let me down.”

After saying that, his toes lightly tapped, and his whole body floated up lightly, and then slapped Oliver Bryant with his palm.

“too weak.”

Oliver Bryant shook his head and stood motionless, not intending to dodge at all.

When Dustin approached with a light palm, he slowly got lucky and formed a protective shield on the surface of his body.

The protective cover was translucent, rising and falling with Oliver Bryant’s breathing, like slightly rippling water waves.

“boom!”

There was a bang.

When Dustin’s palm touched Oliver Bryant’s body-protecting Qi.

The rippling water exploded on the spot, as if the glass had been hit by a bullet and shattered instantly.

“What?”

Oliver Bryant looked shocked.

Before the brain could react, the body had already sensed the danger and made an instinctive dodge action.

Dustin’s subsequent palm wind brushed against Oliver Bryant’s chest and hit the floor hard.

“boom!”

There was another bang.

The hard floor was directly blasted with a deep palm print.

For a moment, gravel splashed and cracks were densely covered.

Within a radius of three meters, a pit was dug out.

“Fuck!”

Seeing this scene, everyone couldn’t help but be shocked.

No one expected that Dustin’s seemingly light palm would have such great power.

Not only did it break Oliver Bryant’s body defense, it even blasted a hole into the ground.

If he had hit someone just now, the consequences would have been disastrous!

“Um?”

Oliver Bryant took advantage of his dodge and quickly distanced himself.

The previous indifferent expression was quickly replaced by shock.

Although he only used 50% of his body-protecting zhenqi just now, it is definitely not something that ordinary people can break.

However, Dustin broke through easily, which was beyond expectation.

Chapter 1452
This is enough to prove that the opponent’s strength is very strong, and it should not be Rothschild ch worse than him.

“What? Don’t you want me to do ten tricks? What are you hiding from?”

Dustin retracted his palm and smiled.

“I gave you ten moves, and I didn’t say that you should stand still and let you fight!” Oliver Bryant was dissatisfied.

“Dustin, I have to admit that your strength is stronger than I expected.”

Oliver Bryant’s face became more solemn: “To be honest, I didn’t take you to heart at first, because I felt that you were not qualified to be my opponent, but the slap you just gave me changed my mind. .”

“So?” Dustin smiled.

“So next, I’m going to get serious.”

While talking, Oliver Bryant slowly took off his coat.

His eyes, from the initial indifference, gradually became fierce.

“Seriously? Is it useful to be serious?” Dustin was a little curious.

However, Oliver Bryant didn’t seem to hear him and said to himself: “It’s been a long time since anyone could make me take him seriously, and you are one of them.”

“Today, you can be proud of being defeated by me!”

As soon as he finished speaking, Oliver Bryant suddenly stepped forward.

boom!

A terrifying momentum suddenly erupted from his body, like a landslide and a tsunami.

In an instant, the wind was strong and the cold air was raging all around.

Everyone just felt their bodies sink, as if a huge stone was pressed on their shoulders, and even their breathing became blocked.

At this moment, Oliver Bryant’s hair was standing on end, and his robe was rattling.

The whole person is like a god descending, majestic and majestic.

“What a coercion! Could it be that Brother Oliver has broken through again?!”

“Oh my god! I can’t even breathe!”

“Brother Oliver was congenital Master a year ago, and now he has broken through again, could it be that he is already a half-step grandmaster?”

“He is indeed the number one genius of the Bryant Family, so awesome!”

“…”

Seeing Oliver Bryant’s surge in momentum, all Bryant Family disciples were shocked.

They knew Oliver Bryant was very strong, but they didn’t expect him to be so strong.

In just one year, he broke through again and became a half-step grandmaster.

Looking at the entire Stonia and even the entire Dragon Kingdom, anyone who can reach this level under the age of thirty is truly a top genius.

“Brother, Oliver made a breakthrough again? When did it happen?” Lucas Bryant was surprised, happy and curious.

“Some time ago, Oliver went into seclusion for a few days and then broke through.” Noha Bryant said with a smile.

“Good, good! What a breakthrough!” Lucas Bryant was excited.

Although the Bryant Family has many heirs, there is a huge gap in quality compared to the other three royal families, especially the Spanner Family.

The twin stars of the Spanner Family are world-famous and unmatched.

So in just a few years, the Spanner Family became the first of the four royal families, overwhelming the other three royal families.

Especially the Bryant Family, which has many generals, can’t produce a single descendant who can compare with the Spanner Family twins.

This caused the entire family to hold their breath.

However, when Oliver Bryant touched the threshold of the master, the situation became extremely different.

As long as Oliver Bryant continues to cultivate, it will be just around the corner for Oliver Bryant to break through to become a master.

At that time, he will be sent to the army for training and achievements. I believe that his future achievements will be no worse than those of the Spanner Family twins.

“Half-step master level?” Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly and smiled: “There is indeed something, but not Rothschild ch.”

Among his peers, Oliver Bryant is also considered exceptionally talented.

Of course, he was still a notch away from the real top talent.

Scarlet Spanner became a master at the age of eighteen, while Adam Spanner also became a master at the age of twenty.

Oliver Bryant is now twenty-six or seven years old, and he is still half a step away from the master level.

In comparison, this is indeed a bit worth mentioning.

As for himself, if his memory serves him right, he had already become a master of martial arts during the chaos in the Forbidden City about ten years ago.

That year, he was fifteen.

Chapter 1453
“Third brother, come on! Teach this blind thing a lesson!”

Looking at the majestic Oliver Bryant in front of him, Adien Bryant cheered and cheered in various ways.

Born in the Bryant Family, she has worshiped the strong since she was a child, so she has always been with Oliver Bryant.

Because in her opinion, only a proud man like Oliver Bryant is qualified to be on an equal footing with her.

“Girl, your little boyfriend is probably in danger.”

Steave Duncan narrowed his eyes and said meaningfully: “Oliver Bryant is the number one genius of the Bryant Family. Now his strength has greatly increased, and he has become a half-step master. Few people among his peers can rival him.”

“Grandpa, don’t speak too early, the outcome is not yet decided, and no one knows what the final result will be.” Natasha said with a smile.

Although Oliver Bryant is powerful, in her opinion, compared to Dustin, he is still weaker.

“oh?”

Steave Duncan raised his eyebrows slightly, and said in surprise: “Girl, from your appearance, it seems that you have great confidence in this kid?”

“of course.”

Natasha raised her head proudly: “The man I like is definitely not bad.”

As long as the Bryant Family doesn’t use dirty tricks, in a fair duel, no one in the younger generation of the Bryant Family can be a match for Dustin.

“Listening to what you said, I’m a little curious. If this kid can really beat Oliver Bryant, he’s a promising talent.” Steave Duncan stroked his beard.

“We’ll see, I believe he will give you a surprise.” Natasha smiled.

At this moment, in the middle of the field.

Oliver Bryant’s momentum has reached its peak, and his overall physical condition has also reached its peak.

Vaguely, there is still a grandmaster’s pressure radiating out.

“Dustin, in order to show my respect for you, I will use my full strength next. If you can resist for three minutes, you will win!”

Oliver Bryant spoke loudly, extremely confident.

Ever since he touched the threshold of a master, he found that the whole world had become different.

All warriors below the level of Grandmaster will no longer pose any threat to him.

“Three minutes is too long. If you can block three of my moves, I will automatically admit defeat.” Dustin retorted.

“Arrogant! I think you won’t shed tears until you see the coffin!”

Oliver Bryant, who felt slighted, became angry instantly.

He stopped talking nonsense, stepped hard, and turned into an afterimage, rushing directly towards Dustin.

“So fast!”

Everyone’s pupils shrank and their faces looked horrified.

In the blink of an eye, Oliver Bryant crossed a distance of more than ten meters, so that they didn’t even see what was going on.

“Wind and Fire Fist!”

Oliver Bryant did not hesitate before and after dodging, and directly used the Bryant Family’s special move.

He pushed his fists forward, and countless fist shadows burst out instantly, sweeping towards Dustin like a landslide and tsunami.

They are densely packed and overwhelming, making it difficult to guard against and impossible to avoid.

Wherever the shadow of the fist passed, there was continuous whistling, and even the surrounding air was squeezed and deformed.

So Rothschild ch so that in the eyes of everyone, Dustin’s body became distorted.

It seemed like the next second, it would be blown to pieces.

“What a terrifying punch! What a powerful pressure!”

“The same thing is the violent wind and fire fist. Brother Oliver’s power is far more than ten times better than Ian Bryant’s!”

“He is indeed the number one genius of the Bryant Family! Once this punch is thrown, no one can stop it!”

Many Bryant Family children were shocked by Oliver Bryant’s shocking punch.

Is this the strength of a half-step master? It is indeed extraordinary.

“boom–!”

Under the attention of everyone, Oliver Bryant’s boxing shadow hit Dustin solidly.

In an instant, the ground cracked, gravel splashed, and smoke and dust rose everywhere.

A wave of energy ripples, with the impact point as the center, swept away in all directions.

“call–!”

The strong wind hit, and some people who were close were forced to retreat again and again, unable to open their eyes.

Chapter 1454
Even the aftermath of the battle made it difficult for them to fight.

Is it over?

Who can block such a terrifying punch?

The moment the explosion just broke out, they really saw that Oliver Bryant’s punch had already hit Dustin.

Even a man of iron should melt under the power of a half-step master, right?

When the dust settles.

Everyone immediately stared at the battle site.

However, the scene in front of them made them stand there in a daze, their faces full of shock.

At this moment, in the middle of the field.

Dustin stood motionless, without dodge or defense, just stood there quietly, letting Oliver Bryant’s fist hit his chest.

His feet seemed to be firmly rooted, and he did not take a step back.

Only the ground under his feet was sunken a few inches, and the surrounding area was densely cracked.

“How…how is it possible?”

Seeing Dustin who was unharmed, everyone was stunned with disbelief on their faces.

Oliver Bryant’s all-out trick was actually blocked?

Moreover, he still resisted with his body.

What the hell kind of monster is this? !

“Oh my God! Is this guy made of copper poured into iron?”

Adien Bryant’s eyes widened, she couldn’t believe the scene in front of her.

Oliver Bryantnai is a half-step master-level expert who can easily break gold and stone with one punch.

However, such a mighty punch hit Dustin without any injuries, which is really incredible.

“Who is this kid?” Lucas Bryant was surprised and confused.

I thought that Oliver Bryant could easily win with a shot, but now it seems that this is not the case.

“Um?”

Noha Bryant frowned. Although he said nothing, the shock in his eyes could not be concealed.

Being able to withstand a punch from a half-step master, this kid’s defensive power is simply exaggerated and terrifying!

“interesting.”

Steave Duncan touched his beard and looked at Dustin, his eyes were obviously different.

“…”

At this moment, Oliver Bryant was stunned.

The fist was still imprinted on Dustin’s chest, and he kept attacking.

He never dreamed that it would be such a result.

He didn’t hold back the punch just now, intending to decide the outcome with one move.

However, when the punch hit Dustin, he was horrified to find that his fist strength was like a Rothschild d cow entering the sea, without causing any fluctuations.

When this happens, there is only one possibility, and that is that the opponent’s strength Rothschild st be far superior to him!

He has even reached the level of a master!

“Have you finished the fight? Now, it’s my turn to take action.”

Dustin smiled slightly and covered Oliver Bryant’s chest with a light palm.

This palm seems to have no power.

However, at the moment of contact, Oliver Bryant felt as if he had been hit by a train. With a “bang”, he was directly launched more than ten meters away, and then fell heavily to the ground.

He passed out on the spot.

Seeing this scene, the whole place was silent.

The Bryant Family disciples who were full of confidence before were completely dumbfounded. They were all dumbfounded and full of disbelief.

The most dignified genius of the Bryant Family, a half-step master-level expert, was defeated like this?

And he was defeated by Dustin with one move, easily crushed.

Is it too exaggerated?

Chapter 1455
Seeing Oliver Bryant, who was seriously injured and unconscious, everyone was shocked and speechless.

The result in front of me was beyond everyone’s expectations.

Although it is difficult to accept, it has to be admitted that Oliver Bryant did lose, and he lost badly, just like Elijah Bryant and Ian Bryant before.

Among the dignified Stonia royal family, the military family, and the entire younger generation, no one was Dustin’s opponent.

It’s really a bit embarrassing.

“The victory and defeat have already been decided, so there should be no need to fight again?”

Dustin smiled faintly, and looked in the direction of Noha Bryant and Lucas Bryant.

In order to save some energy and intimidate the Bryant Family at the same time, he chose to defeat the enemy with one move and win a crushing victory.

“Who are you? That you can beat Oliver Bryant?”

Lucas Bryant frowned and looked a little ugly.

Fighting three games in a row and losing three games in a row, the Bryant Family really lost face today.

“Is it surprising that he beat Oliver Bryant? There should be many people in Stonia who can defeat him, right?” Dustin said lightly.

“You——!” Lucas Bryant choked.

Among the peers who can defeat Oliver Bryant, which one is not an amazingly talented person?

You are an unknown kid, how can you defeat the genius that the Bryant Family has cultivated?

“Crack, crack, crack…”

At this time, Noha Bryant suddenly clapped his hands and said with a smile: “Wonderful, really wonderful, today really opened my eyes!”

“Brother?”

Lucas Bryant was stunned and turned around in surprise.

The Bryant Family lost all face, but you can still laugh, are you crazy?

“Dustin, I didn’t expect that at such a young age, you would actually have the strength of a martial arts master. You are really powerful. We, the children of the Bryant Family, are convinced that we lost.” Noha Bryant said calmly.

“What? This kid is actually a martial arts master?!”

As soon as these words came out, the whole place was in an uproar.

The Bryant Family disciples looked at each other in shock.

Looking at Dustin’s age, he is only in his early twenties, and he has reached the master level at such a young age.

Isn’t this talent too terrifying?

“No wonder… no wonder Oliver Bryant lost. It turns out that this kid is already a strong master.”

Lucas Bryant was both surprised and stunned.

What just happened happened so suddenly that he didn’t even react for a moment.

Yes, no one except a true martial arts master can defeat Oliver Bryant, a half-step master.

“Clan Leader Bryant is too polite. I just got lucky and had some adventures.” Dustin said modestly.

“Dustin, I admire your strength and talent very Rothschild ch. I hope that you can join our Bryant Family and be my son-in-law.” Noha Bryant said in a surprising way.

“Huh?” Dustin was taken aback.

What the hell is it to be a son-in-law?

“Dad! What are you talking about?”

Adien Bryant’s cheeks were flushed and she was a little shy. She even glanced at Dustin while speaking.

Ever since the other party defeated Oliver Bryant, she had completely changed her view.

She has always admired the strong, and Dustin’s strength and talent have been recognized by her, coupled with his handsome appearance and extraordinary bearing.

If she could marry such a man, it would be considered worthy of her status.

“Dustin, my Bryant Family is one of the four royal families, with a strong background and great influence. As long as you become my son-in-law, I guarantee that you will be the focus of the Bryant Family’s cultivation in the future. I can pave all the roads for you and make you short. Within a few years, he will become famous and stand on top of the world!” Noha Bryant followed the inducements.

Although the Bryant Family has many heirs, Oliver Bryant is the only one who can take action.

However, compared with those top talent, Oliver Bryant is not enough to challenge the leader of the Bryant Family.

Chapter 1456
If this continues, the Bryant Family will definitely gradually decline, and the prestige of the royal family will not be worthy of its name.

So in recent years, he has begun to recruit talented young people.

Unfortunately, none of them got what they wanted.

After seeing Dustin’s performance, he immediately became interested in talents, and even used power, sex, fame and fortune to seduce him.

“Damn it! This kid is so lucky, isn’t he? Not only did he get reused by the clan leader, but he also got a beautiful woman in his arms. It’s like a double happiness!”

Listening to Noha Bryant’s conditions, everyone was envious and jealous.

Although they are descendants of the Bryant Family, each of them has limited resources, and whether they can get ahead depends entirely on their own efforts.

But Dustin is different. Once he joins the Bryant Family, he will be the star of tomorrow that the Bryant Family focuses on cultivating.

It’s completely different from them.

“How’s it going? Are you satisfied with the conditions I offered?” Noha Bryant said with a smile.

Anyone who is somewhat motivated should know how to choose.

“Thank you Master Bryant for your kindness, but I have no plans to join any force yet.” Dustin shook his head and declined.

“Um?”

Noha Bryant raised his eyebrows slightly, quite surprised: “Dustin, joining my Bryant Family is equivalent to having an extra supporter. No matter what you do in the future, it will be of great help. Why not?”

“Master Bryant, you are a bit unkind.”

At this time, Steave Duncan suddenly stood up and said seriously: “Dustin is from our Duncan family, so how can he join your Bryant Family? Isn’t it inappropriate for you to poach someone in front of me?”

“The Duncan family?”

Noha Bryant narrowed his eyes and said meaningfully: “Your Excellency, as far as I know, Dustin is just an independent person, not a descendant of your Duncan family. I shouldn’t be talking about poaching, right?”

This old fox obviously got interested after seeing her and planned to steal her love with a knife.

“It wasn’t before, but it will be in the future.”

Steave Duncan said calmly: “This little guy is in love with my granddaughter. I have decided that the two of them will get married after a while. By then, this little guy will naturally become a member of my Duncan family.”

“Master Bryant, you don’t want to beat the mandarin ducks, do you?”

Natasha stepped forward and took Dustin’s arm in a demonstrative manner.

How could she let outsiders get involved in her man?

“It makes no sense for us to say this. Dustin has to make his own decision.”

Noha Bryant said with a serious face: “Dustin, our Bryant Family is a military family, and it is more suitable for you than the Duncan family. As long as you join our Bryant Family, you will make great achievements in the future and be granted the title of marquis and king. It is no problem at all!”

“Little guy, our Duncan family is not bad either. Whether you are an official in the court or a general on the battlefield, the Duncan family can help you.” Steave Duncan said tit for tat.

Most of the Duncan family are civil servants. Although they are smart, their military strength is very poor.

Dustin’s appearance just made up for the Duncan family’s weaknesses.

“Dustin! As long as you join the Bryant Family, no matter what the conditions are, I will try my best to satisfy you!” Noha Bryant looked serious.

As long as he can retain this genius, he will not hesitate to break up with Steave Duncan.

“Little guy, as long as you join the Duncan family, you and Natasha will get engaged tomorrow!” Steave Duncan was also furious.

“Dustin! A real man should carry a three-foot sword to achieve unparalleled achievements. Women will only affect the speed at which you draw the sword!”

“Hmph! Do you understand what it means to start a family and start a career? That means ‘starting a family’ comes first, and ‘setting up a career’ comes last. You have to figure out the priorities before talking.”

“Nonsense! Men should make contributions and build careers. Women are just accessories. After you become powerful, what kind of woman can’t be found?”

“A reckless man is a reckless man. He only knows how to fight and kill. You know, the world is big and the earth is big, but love is the biggest word!”

“…”

Noha Bryant and Steave Duncan talked and talked, and finally they started arguing, which was quite a bit angry.

This scene made everyone look weird.

They are all powerful people, why are they quarreling with the market?

Don’t you want any image at all?

Chapter 1457

“Two adults, stop arguing now and calm down.”

Seeing that the situation was not going well, Dustin quickly started to smooth things over.

Otherwise, if the quarrel continues like this, the two pillars of the court will probably start fighting on the spot.

“Dustin, you have to make a choice. Should you choose the Bryant Family or the Duncan Family?” Noha Bryant asked the question.

“Little guy, think carefully, be careful if you make a mistake, you will regret it forever.” Steave Duncan stroked his beard.

For a moment, everyone’s eyes were focused on Dustin.

It is really rare to be scrambled by two giants like this.

Although it is a supreme honor, it is also a difficult problem.

The Bryant Family is a martial arts family, and Dustin is a martial arts master. Considering his future, it is definitely more appropriate to join the Bryant Family.

However, the Duncan Family is also a royal family, and its power is no worse than that of the Bryant Family. Coupled with the influence of Natasha, it is easier to convince people.

The most important thing is that no matter what Dustin chooses, he will offend the other party.

Opportunities and risks coexist.

“I appreciate the kindness of the two adults, but I still say that, I don’t plan to join any forces for the time being, so I can only say sorry here.” Dustin declined again.

“What?!”

Hearing this, everyone couldn’t help but look at each other.

The eyes they all looked at Dustin were full of disbelief.

You know, whether you join the Bryant Family or the Duncan Family, it is equivalent to the carp jumping over the dragon’s gate.

It turned out that Dustin was lucky, he didn’t choose any of them, and rejected them all.

This kind of behavior is simply stupid.

“Dustin, today is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, are you sure you want to give up?” Noha Bryant said in shock.

“OK.” Dustin nodded.

“Little guy, do you know that many people are not qualified to join the royal family even if their heads are squeezed. Now there are two wide roads in front of you. You really don’t plan to take them?” Steave Duncan was a little strange.

“I have my own way to go.” Dustin replied.

“Yes, I am ambitious.”

Steave Duncan smiled and nodded: “Okay, if you don’t want to, I won’t force you. If you encounter trouble in the future, just come to me.”

He had looked down upon him before, but Dustin’s rejection made him look up to him.

Men should make their own way. Relying on others to grow can easily squander their ambitions.

“Thank you, Your Majesty.” Dustin bowed his hand.

“Dustin, I support your choice. Of course, if you change your mind, you can come to me at any time. The door of my Bryant Family will always be open to you.” Noha Bryant smiled slightly.

“Thank you Master Bryant for your kindness.” Dustin saluted again.

“Your Excellency, I have something else to do, so I’ll take a step forward and take my leave.”

Noha Bryant hugged Steave Duncan and turned around to leave.

Although he failed to win over, thankfully, Dustin did not join the Duncan Family.

In this way, the Bryant Family still has hope. As long as they show more goodwill in the future, there may be a chance to recruit Dustin.

To take a step back, there are hundreds of benefits and no harm in making good friends with such potential stocks.

“Girl, I’m not here to be a lightbulb anymore. You two can talk slowly.”

After Steave Duncan said hello, he left with a smile.

As the saying goes, those who are near the water and the towers get the moon first. With my granddaughter here, no one like Dustin can take it away.

“Husband, let’s go and eat.”

Natasha smiled sweetly, then took Dustin in her arms and walked out of the Tianxia Martial Arts Hall.

In today’s battle, Dustin has made his mark in Stonia.

Not only did he defeat many geniuses from the Bryant Family, but he also impressed his own grandfather, which can be said to be killing two birds with one stone.

Chapter 1458
She believes that it won’t be long before Dustin can truly become famous!

Dustin spent the next few days busy.

Firstly, we need to find elixirs to cure illnesses; secondly, we need to rebuild Hellwell clinic; thirdly, we need to pay attention to the Jade Dew Ointment.

Of course, I have to take some time out occasionally to eat and go shopping with Natasha.

All in all, Dustin basically never had any leisure time.

Thankfully, Jade Dew Ointment is on track.

Hazel Lancaster set up a pharmaceutical company in the name of the Lancaster Family to sell Jade Dew Ointment.

And after promotion and fermentation, it has formed a competitive relationship with the rejuvenation ointments of Torby and Stratford .

Because of its cheaper price and better efficacy, word-of-mouth has gradually spread in the industry.

Just waiting for the official sale to ignite a wave of craze.

At this moment, in the Torby Family meeting hall.

Because of the latest news, Torby An urgently held an internal meeting.

The people present included not only the core members of the Torby Family, but also some senior members of the Stratford Family.

“I just heard that the Lancaster Family has developed a new Jade Dew Ointment, and it is more effective than our Rejuvenation Ointment. Is this true?”

Torby An looked serious and glanced at Owen Stratford and others while speaking.

“true.”

A senior member of the Torby Family stood up and replied: “I have already done some research. The Lancaster Family’s Jade Dew Ointment is very magical and has an excellent reputation in the industry. It even surpasses our Rejuvenation Ointment. Although it has not been officially released, it is already quite popular.” Heat is a great threat to our rejuvenation ointment!”

As soon as these words came out, the entire meeting hall immediately became commotion.

“How could this happen? The Lancaster Family doesn’t have a deep knowledge in medicine, so why can they develop such a good medicine?”

“Isn’t it because our prescription was leaked? Is there someone inside?”

“Damn it! In order to produce and promote the rejuvenation ointment, our Torby Family spent a lot of money and invested most of their resources into it. Unexpectedly, we encountered difficulties at the beginning. What should we do now?”

“…”

Everyone was talking about it, and everyone started talking about it.

You know, they all invested in Rejuvenation Ointment, invested a lot of capital in it, and hoped to make a lot of money.

Now that something like this has happened, I’m naturally very anxious.

The Lancaster Family’s Jade Dew Ointment is effective and cheap, so who can resist it?

“Give me some peace!”

Kevin Torby slammed the table, causing everyone to shut up.

The meeting hall, which was noisy just now, immediately became silent.

“Brother Kevin, with the ability of the Lancaster Family, it is impossible to develop Jade Dew Ointment in such a short period of time. I guess it should be done by Dustin.”

At this time, Sophia suddenly spoke.

“Dustin?” Kevin Torby frowned slightly.

He had already guessed this result.

“Dustin has a grudge against us, so he wants to use the power of the Lancaster Family to retaliate against us. I have to say that this move is very poisonous!” Sophia said with a cold face.

She didn’t pay Rothschild ch attention to the little guy Dustin before.

So the follow-up matters were left to Isebela and Owen Stratford.

It’s just that she didn’t expect that Dustin actually hid a hand, and instead of really handing over the complete forRothschild la, he gave her a defective product.

Now that the authentic Jade Dew Ointment comes out, the rejuvenation ointment of the Torby and Stratford families seems a bit tasteless.

If it is not stopped in time, both the Torby and Stratford families will suffer huge losses!

It has never happened before that a person who looks like an ant can make the two giants suffer.

Chapter 1459
“Hmph! This Dustin is so audacious. He actually dares to openly challenge us. He really doesn’t know how to live or die!”

Kevin’s face was sullen, with a fierce light in his eyes.

In recent times, the Torby Family has mobilized all resources in order to make the rejuvenation Ointment a hit.

The advertisements were overwhelming, and they offered dividends and profits. A huge amount of money was spent on it.

The original plan was to use this opportunity to build a reputation, make enough money, and expand contacts.

Unexpectedly, just at the beginning, this boy Dustin ruined the good thing.

It’s so fucking disgusting.

“Isabela, didn’t I ask you to deal with Dustin earlier? Why is he still alive?”

Sophia suddenly turned his head and looked at his daughter, his tone a bit reproachful.

“I……”

Isabela was speechless for a while.

Under her mother’s sharp eyes, she directly threw the blame to Owen Stratford: “Actually, it was Owen Stratford who took care of this matter.”

“…”

Owen Stratford’s mouth twitched, and he could only stand up bravely, and replied: “Aunt Sophia, I have invited experts to take action in the past few days, but this guy Dustin is too cunning, he is like a mouse, and he has not shown up. I really can’t help it.”

He recently hired a lot of people to trace Dustin’s traces, but every time there were clues, the other party would suddenly disappear.

As a result, he never had a chance to make a move.

“You can’t even deal with a country boy. You make me very disappointed.” Sophia said with a cold face.

Owen Stratford and Isabela lowered their heads and did not dare to refute.

“Nort city, take people to investigate in person. You Rothschild st catch Dustin, especially the prescription. You Rothschild st get it at all costs.”

Sophia turned around and gave instructions to Butler Torby behind him.

“clear.”

Butler Torby responded and left quickly.

“Sophia, the Lancaster Family already has a prescription for Jade Dew Plaster. If we just catch Dustin, we might be treating the symptoms but not the root cause.” Kevin reminded.

Little Dustin was naturally no match for the threat of the Lancaster Family.

“Catching Dustin is only the first step. Next, we will gather the strength of the two families and focus on suppressing the Lancaster Family so that their Jade Dew Ointment cannot be sold!” Sophia said.

“If this is the case, then we will have to invest more financial and resources.” Kevin said thoughtfully.

“We can’t let go of our children without trapping the wolf. If we want to dominate the market, we Rothschild st remove all obstacles!”

Sophia said with an indifferent expression: “It’s just a mere Lancaster Family, not even a wealthy family. Our family’s connections and power are enough to block them!”

“That’s right! Ban the Lancaster Family! Eliminate hidden dangers!”

Hearing this, everyone spoke out in support.

There is no turning back. We have reached this point. No matter what the cost, we Rothschild st stabilize the situation.

“Okay! It’s settled!”

Kevin slapped the table, and said in a loud voice: “The little Lancaster Family dared to provoke the two giants, it’s really self-defeating! This time, I will make the Lancaster Family lose everything!”

“That’s what I said, but how should we attack?” someone suddenly asked.

“Tomorrow is the Lancaster Family’s new drug launch conference. I plan to give them a big gift that they will never forget!” Sophia suddenly laughed.

Seeing this scene, the people around couldn’t help but shudder.

Anyone who is familiar with Sophia knows that he is always serious about words.

The last time I laughed like this was when I was killing people.

The next day, early morning.

The entrance of the Lancaster Group subsidiary.

Hazel Lancaster was directing his subordinates, busy around.

Today is the day when the new company is officially established, and it is also the best time to release Jade Dew Ointment.

In order to better promote Jade Dew Ointment, she used all the connections in the Lancaster Family and sent out a large number of invitations.

As long as it goes well, Jade Dew Ointment will become a healing medicine sought after by thousands of people!

Chapter 1460
“Hey, hey… raise the sign and place it in a conspicuous place.”

“And the red carpet on the ground, spread it out for me.”

“Is the lion dance team here yet? Let them prepare quickly. It will be opened soon.”

“…”

Hazel Lancaster kept yelling, no matter how big or small, she had to go through everything in person before she could rest assured.

There can be no mistakes today and everything Rothschild st be running normally.

“…”

At this time, a Maybach suddenly stopped on the side of the road.

Immediately afterwards, Waylon Lancaster, wearing a suit, walked down with a smile.

“Dad, you’re here.”

Hazel Lancaster stopped moving and immediately greeted him.

“How’s it going? Is it going well?”

Waylon Lancaster looked around, admiring his daughter’s results.

“Of course it went well. I’ll do it myself, so what could go wrong?” Hazel Lancaster smiled confidently.

“good.”

Waylon Lancaster nodded in satisfaction: “I’ve already comRothschild nicated with a few old friends, and they all like your Jade Dew ointment very Rothschild ch, and they plan to come over today to cheer you on and add to their popularity.”

“Great! Thank you dad!” Hazel Lancaster looked happy.

His father’s friends are all well-known big shots.

If you can support her, it will be the icing on the cake.

“I’m betting all my money on you this time. Whether our Lancaster Family can reach a higher level depends on today.” Waylon Lancaster said.

For the Jade Dew Ointment, the Lancaster Family also invested a lot of resources.

Give it a try and turn your bicycle into a motorcycle.

“Dad, just don’t worry, I promise there will be no problem!” Hazel Lancaster was full of confidence.

With the strength of the Lancaster Family alone, she might still be a little behind, but now with the help of the Stark Family, she is naturally fearless.

“That’s good.”

Waylon Lancaster nodded with a smile, looked around, and said suspiciously: “Oh, by the way, where is your friend named Dustin? As the founder of Jade Dew Ointment, isn’t he going to show up today?”

“Here, Cao Cao Cao Cao is coming, he is already here.”

Hazel Lancaster pointed in a certain direction with her delicate chin.

Waylon Lancaster followed his line of sight and saw a handsome young man in ordinary clothes pacing towards him.

“Young handsome boy, you’re here just in time. Let me introduce you. This is my dad, your future father-in-law.” Hazel Lancaster blinked ambiguously.

Dustin, who had just approached, couldn’t help but smile. The words that came to his mouth were blocked directly.

This woman is really speechless and endless.

“You girl, what nonsense are you talking about? You scared everyone.”

Waylon Lancaster glared, then stretched out his hand to Dustin, and said with a smile, “Waylon Lancaster, you can call me Uncle Lancaster.”

“I met Uncle Lancaster.” Dustin shook hands in return.

“I heard from Hazel that you are both civil and military, and a good-looking talent. When I saw you today, you really deserve your reputation!” Waylon Lancaster looked up and down, showing an auntie smile.

Good looks, character, and ability pass the test, but the family background is a little bit worse.

Of course, if you marry into the Lancaster Family, all of these are harmless.

“Uncle Lncaster won the prize.”

Dustin smiled, feeling a little uncomfortable being stared at.

Why do you feel a little weird?

“Ugh——!”

While the three were talking, several luxury cars suddenly stopped by the side of the road.

The car door opened, and a group of well-dressed men and women came down mightily.

However, when he saw who was coming, the smile on Hazel Lancaster’s face disappeared completely, and Waylon Lancaster frowned slightly

Chapter 1461
“Why are they here?”

Hazel Lancaster and Waylon Lancaster looked at each other, and their expressions became a little more solemn.

Because the people who got out of the car were not the guests who came to congratulate him, but members of the Torby Family and Stratford Family.

It was obvious that this was a bad move.

Dustin didn’t respond, as if he had expected it.

With the virtues of the Torby FamilyAnd Stratford Family, they would definitely not tolerate the Lancaster Family’s predation, so they would definitely send people to smash the scene.

“Hazel Lancaster, I haven’t seen you for a long time, don’t come here to be safe.”

Kevin walked forward with a group of people, with a fake smile on his face.

“The head of the royal family is here, and if there is a loss, don’t blame it, don’t blame it.”

Waylon Lancaster arched his hands and also showed a professional smirk.

“I heard that your Lancaster Family has recently developed a magical healing medicine, and it will be officially sold today. I wonder if there is such a thing?” Kevin said with a smile.

“It’s all the stuff that the juniors are messing around with, and it’s not on the stage.” Waylon Lancaster waved his hand.

“Waylon Lancaster is too modest. Your medicine has a good reputation in the industry, even better than our rejuvenation ointment. Now that you are promoting it so aggressively, you are going to drive us to nowhere!” Kevin said meaningfully.

“Clan leader Torby was joking. We are just making small fuss. Naturally, we cannot compare with your big business.” Waylon Lancaster said with a smile.

“Since we can’t compare, how about joining us fortunately and making money together in the future?” Kevin narrowed his eyes slightly.

“This…” Waylon Lancaster showed a troubled expression.

This old fox actually wants to occupy their research results, he is really greedy.

“Patriarch Torby, our Lancaster Family has always been used to being solitary, and we don’t like forming cliques, so we appreciate your kindness.” Hazel Lancaster flatly refused.

“Hazel Lancaster, our Torby Family brought you into the gang because we think highly of you, so don’t be ungrateful.” Isabela said coldly.

“That’s right. As the saying goes, those who know the current affairs are heroes. As long as you contribute the forRothschild la of Jade Dew Ointment, we will be close partners in the future. Otherwise, we will have to fight each other.” Owen Stratford said lightly. .

Torby Jing watched quietly, smiling and saying nothing.

As the saying goes, courtesy first and soldiers later, if the Lancaster Family knows how to share the sweetness, it will be fine.

If they don’t understand the interests, the two sides will have no choice but to start a war.

“What, are you threatening us?” Hazel Lancaster said with a cold face.

“So what if I threaten you?”

Isabela snorted coldly: “You Lancaster Family can’t even be called a wealthy family, how can you compete with our two big families? If you know your words, hand over the forRothschild la immediately, so that you can still make some money, otherwise, I will beat you to pieces!”

Why should a second-rate family challenge two wealthy families? Really overwhelmed!

“Um?”

Hazel Lancaster frowned slightly, her face a little ugly.

Next to him, Waylon Lancaster’s smile quickly faded.

Although I knew that the two sides would be unhappy, I didn’t expect that the Torby Family And Stratford Family would directly quarrel with each other.

“What’s the deal with chickens and eggs?”

At this time, Dustin suddenly laughed out loud: “You Torby Family are really loud. Do you really think you can cover the sky with one hand?”

“Dustin! It’s really you who is causing trouble!”

Isabela turned her eyes and said coldly: “You despicable and shameless guy! Our Torby Family treats you badly, but you actually betrayed us. Not only did you give us a residual recipe, but you also colluded with the Lancaster Family to try to suppress our business. You are so cruel!”

“Despicable and shameless? A wolf-hearted person?”

Dustin sneered, as if he was looking at an idiot: “Isabela, do you want to listen to what you are saying? I saved your life, saved your grandfather’s life, and gave your Torby Family a fortune that can make a lot of money. prescription.

The results of it? You, the Torby Family, have gone back on your word, failed to keep what you promised, and even attempted to kill someone to silence them and monopolize the prescription.

Chapter 1462
If I hadn’t noticed it in time, I might have been a dead man by now.

I have helped you many times, but you, the Torby Family, have repaid kindness with hatred and betrayed your trust.

I really want to ask, who is despicable and shameless? Who is the heart of a wolf? ! “

The last few sentences were spoken with force and justice.

It caused many people around to whisper, and even Torby Kevin’s face became gloomy.

It’s really embarrassing for something like this to be exposed in public.

If I had known that things would turn out like this, I shouldn’t have let Dustin leave the Torby Family in the first place.

“You…you’re talking nonsense!”

Isabela was a little angry: “Dustin! Don’t think that I don’t know. It’s you who has a bad idea for me. After I sternly rejected you, you held a grudge and waited for an opportunity to retaliate. You are such a dirty person!”

“Unreasonable? Are you worthy?”

Dustin curled his lips disdainfully: “Look at your face, look at your figure, how is it comparable to Miss Lancaster? Even a blind man would not fall in love with a savage, willful, ruthless femme fatale like you!”

Hearing this, Hazel Lancaster couldn’t help laughing.

Too cruel!

For a proud woman, Dustin’s words were undoubtedly Rothschild rderous words.

“You, you, you… you are presumptuous!”

Isabela immediately became angry: “You bastard, a humble untouchable, how dare you insult me? I will tear your mouth apart!”

“Come on! Give me a slap!”

Owen Stratford was furious and gave the order directly.

His fiancée was humiliated, and he also lost his face.

“You want to fight, right? I will accompany you to the end!”

Hazel Lancaster had been prepared for a long time and blew the whistle directly.

The next second, a large number of bodyguards holding electric batons swarmed out of the company, dozens of them.

These bodyguards were tall and powerful, obviously carefully selected elites, and they surrounded the Torby Family as soon as they appeared.

Everyone stared at each other.

“What are you doing? Don’t you all want your life? How dare you attack us?!” Owen Stratford angrily yelled.

“If you come to congratulate me, I will naturally welcome you. If you make trouble here, don’t blame me for turning against you!” Hazel Lancaster said coldly.

In order to prevent accidents, she specially invited many warriors to control the scene.

If we really want to fight, it will hurt both sides at worst.

“you–!”

Isabela was about to say something, but Kevin raised his hand to stop her, and said indifferently, “Waylon Lancaster, your daughter is really daring to act against our Torby and Stratford families. Have you considered the consequences?”

“Chief Royal, our people are just maintaining order. As long as you don’t make trouble, they will naturally not mess around.” Waylon Lancaster said calmly.

“Waylon Lancaster, I’ll give you another chance. Do you really want to go against our two wealthy families for a nobody?” Kevin said with narrowed eyes.

“Dustin is an ally of our Lancaster Family, and his matter is naturally our Lancaster Family’s matter.” Waylon Lancaster’s expression did not change.

The arrow was on the string and had to be fired. From the moment the decision was made, the Lancaster Family had no way out.

“Okay! There are seeds!”

Kevin snorted coldly: “I want to see today how capable your Lancaster Family is!”

As soon as he finished speaking, a hearse carrying a coffin suddenly roared over and stopped directly at the gate of the Lancaster Family company.

Chapter 1463
The hearse was a Jinbei van model, all black.

A big white flower hangs in front, and a row of small wreaths are posted on the left and right sides.

Written on the car were two large white characters: Funeral.

Seeing this scene, the Lancaster Family immediately frowned.

On the opening day, the hearse came to the door. This was not a celebration, but a funeral!

How unlucky!

“Ugh——!”

As soon as the hearse stopped, two more commercial vehicles followed closely behind.

As the car door opened, a large number of people wearing white mourning clothes quickly swarmed out.

At the same time, an exquisite coffin was carried out, and finally placed at the door of the company with a “dong” sound.

“Which of you is the founder of Jade Dew Ointment, get out of here!”

At this time, a middle-aged man wearing sackcloth and mourning suddenly walked forward and shouted angrily.

“Who are you? Why did you bring this thing here?”

Hazel Lancaster took a step forward and asked coldly.

“Of course I want to seek justice from you bunch of traitors!”

The middle-aged man said with grief and indignation: “The Jade Dew Ointment you sell is clearly poison. My dad died after using it last night. You Rothschild st give me an explanation today!”

As he spoke, he pushed hard with both hands and opened the coffin lid on the spot.

I saw an old man wearing a shroud lying in the coffin.

The old man was skinny, his face was purple, and there were residual black blood stains between his mouth and nose.

His chest had stopped rising and falling, and his breath was completely cut off.

“Hmph! You’d better not talk nonsense! Our Jade Dew Ointment has been strictly tested, and there will never be any problems. Your father’s death has nothing to do with us!” Hazel Lancaster frowned.

As soon as they broke up, trouble came to the door. It was obvious that this was all a conspiracy between the Torby and Stratford families.

Destroy the reputation of Jade Dew Ointment by poisoning people to death.

Once the news spreads, whether it is true or false, it will greatly affect sales.

“You still dare to quibble? The evidence is still here!”

The middle-aged man stretched his hand out of the coffin and ripped off the old man’s shroud, revealing his skinny upper body.

I saw a black wound on his chest.

There was still green ointment left around the wound.

“Did you see it? This is your Jade Dew Ointment!”

The middle-aged man pointed at the green ointment and yelled: “My dad originally had only a minor injury, but after using your Jade Dew Ointment, he was poisoned and died immediately! You group of profiteers and Rothschild rderers are worse than pigs and dogs!”

“What evidence do you have to prove that it was our Jade Dew Ointment that harmed people?” Hazel Lancaster asked.

“This is our medicine purchase order, and this is the forensic autopsy report. It clearly states that it was your Jade Dew Ointment that killed my dad!”

As the middle-aged man spoke, he took out all kinds of documents. It seemed that he was well prepared.

“These things can all be faked and are not considered evidence.”

Hazel Lancaster took it and threw it directly to the ground.

“Okay! You bunch of profiteers, you killed people and you don’t admit it, right? I want to report you! I want you to go to jail!” the middle-aged man roared.

“Everyone, come and see! In order to make money, profiteers even disregard the lives of patients. They are so unscrupulous!”

“Hurry up and take a photo! Let everyone see how disgusting these profiteers are!”

“Pay back my father’s life! Give back my father’s life!”

Chapter 1464
At this moment, a group of family members wearing sackcloth and filial piety began to howl.

Cursing again, crying again, the huge movement attracted many crowds of onlookers.

Some people who didn’t understand the reason even pointed at him and scorned him.

Some even took out their mobile phones and started recording videos, preparing to post them on the Internet to promote them.

All of a sudden, the whole scene exploded.

Hazel Lancaster frowned, her expression ugly.

Although she knew that someone was going to make trouble today, she didn’t expect it to be so troublesome.

She couldn’t beat her, she couldn’t scold her, and it was useless to explain. She was a little caught off guard.

“Hazel Lancaster, I thought your Jade Dew Ointment was some panacea, but after working on it for a long time, it turned out to be a poison that hurts people.”

At this time, Isabela suddenly said in a strange way: “Your Lancaster Family is a famous family after all. I never thought that you would do such outrageous things in order to make money. I am so disappointed in you!”

“That’s right!”

Owen Stratford then added insult to injury: “We sell medicines to save people, to save all sentient beings, but you are the scum of the scum!”

“This kind of poison cannot be allowed to continue to harm people, it Rothschild st be banned immediately!”

“Block the Lancaster Family! Block Jade Dew Ointment!”

The crowd was excited and clamored one after another, the momentum was extremely large.

“Everyone, please be patient.”

At this time, Waylon Lancaster finally spoke: “The matter has not been investigated clearly, and it is still too early to draw conclusions. I hope you can give us some time. We promise that we will find out the truth!”

“What the heck!”

The middle-aged man roared angrily: “Now the evidence is conclusive, and there is no room for you to quibble! You have only two choices now, either you pay for your life with your life; or you take the initiative to confess your guilt, apologize publicly, and then compensate us for all our losses!”

As soon as these words came out, even Waylon Lancaster frowned.

It is naturally impossible for one life to pay for one life. As for voluntary confession and public apology, it is undoubtedly jumping into the fire pit by oneself.

At that time, not only Jade Dew Ointment will be blocked, but also the reputation of the entire Lancaster Family will suffer a huge blow.

It’s obvious that the other party wants to kill them all!

“Clan Chief Lancaster, you have one more chance to make a choice. Will you agree to my conditions or not?” Kevin said in a timely manner.

“You want us to submit? It’s just a dream!”

Hazel Lancaster refused and said sharply: “To tell you the truth, even if our Jade Dew Ointment cannot be sold, you will never get the genuine forRothschild la!”

“Okay! You all asked for this!”

Kevin sneered and said nothing.

After that, Butler Torby silently took out his mobile phone and made a call.

Soon, several black commercial vehicles hidden in the corner of the street roared towards them.

When the car door opened, a large number of media reporters filed out immediately, and surrounded Hazel Lancaster and the others, asking questions.

All kinds of cameras, flash, almost face-to-face shooting.

“Miss Hazel, I heard that your Jade Dew Ointment has cured someone? Is there such a thing?”

“Miss Hazel, are you selling poisons for profit, and doing this kind of behavior that violates the bottom line of the law, are you relying on the backing of your background?”

“Dear viewers, according to the latest news we have received, a branch of the lancaster Group was suspected of manufacturing counterfeit drugs, resulting in the death of a 70-year-old man. I will report it live for you…”

The reporters were chattering and questioning constantly.

In a few words, the Lancaster Family’s crimes were confirmed, and the public opinion was almost one-sided.

Hazel Lancaster was dazed by the flashing lights, and was in a state of confusion, completely unsure of how to answer.

Chapter 1465
“Hmph! Dare to fight us? It’s really suicidal!”

Looking at Hazel Lancaster who was in a hurry, Isabela couldn’t help but sneer.

The shopping mall is like a battlefield, and the Torby Family is already familiar with such dark methods.

In the past, those small and medium-sized forces that did not know how to promote themselves and refused to rely on the Torby Family were eventually destroyed.

Obviously, the Lancaster Family is no exception.

“Rumors! It’s all rumors!”

Seeing that his daughter couldn’t bear it, Waylon Lancaster stood up decisively and said seriously: “I can use the reputation of the Lancaster Family as a guarantee. The Jade Dew Ointment we developed all complies with the regulations and there will never be any problems. What happened today is purely It was framed by someone!”

“Fart! Now the evidence is solid! My dad was killed by you!” the middle-aged man shouted.

Later, a woman cooperated very well, threw herself directly in front of the body, and started to cry loudly: “Dad! You died so miserably! You did good deeds and accuRothschild lated virtues all your life, but now you are killed by these profiteers. It is really unfair!”

Seeing this scene, the camera clicked again, showing the woman’s miserable appearance vividly.

The crusade at the scene became more and more intense, and it had become somewhat uncontrollable.

“Killing for life is justified. If your Lancaster Family kills someone, you Rothschild st take full responsibility!” Owen Stratford began to fight.

“That’s right! We Torby and Stratford families serve the country and the people, and we will never watch your Lancaster Family bully the weak and oppress the good!” Isabela continued to add fuel to the flames.

While stepping down on the Lancaster Family, he did not forget to raise his own identity.

“Ugh——!”

At this time, several cars sped up and stopped on the side of the road.

As the car door opened, a group of people in uniform stepped forward aggressively.

Wherever they passed, the crowd dispersed automatically, making way for them.

“Which of you is the founder of Jade Dew Ointment?”

The leading bald-headed man cast his eyes all over the place with a very unfriendly expression on his face.

“I am.”

Hazel Lancaster took the initiative to step forward and asked, “Sir, what advice do you have?”

“We are from the Medical Bureau. According to the investigation, your Jade Dew Ointment contains a large number of harmful substances and is seriously illegal. I declare that your company will permanently cease operations and Jade Dew Ointment will be completely banned and no longer sold!” shouted the bald man.

“What?”

Hazel Lancaster’s face changed: “Our Jade Dew Ointment has been strictly verified, how could there be any problems?”

“It’s up to you whether there are any problems. Now, come back with us to assist in the investigation!” The bald man said with a cold face.

“Sir, Jade Dew Ointment has caused a death, and everyone involved Rothschild st be arrested, especially that guy!”

Isabela suddenly pointed her finger at Dustin, and said with a stern face: “As far as I know, Jade Dew Ointment was researched by him, and now he has killed someone, he should bear the main responsibility and Rothschild st be severely punished!”

“Oh, is it so?”

The bald man glanced at Dustin with sharp eyes, waved his hand, and shouted: “You can tell by his face that he is not a good person, arrest him immediately!”

As soon as he gave the order, several uniformed men behind him immediately took out handcuffs.

“etc!”

Hazel Lancaster suddenly shouted to stop: “Everyone is responsible for what he does. If there is a problem with Jade Dew Ointment, it is my responsibility and has nothing to do with outsiders!”

“Hazel Lancaster, you’d better think about it carefully. This is a life-and-death lawsuit. Once you get in, it’s very difficult to get out. To take the blame for a jerk, what’s the point?” Isabela said eccentrically.

“Hmph! Although I’m not a good person, I will never repay kindness with hatred and behave like a beast.” Hazel Lancaster retorted.

“you–!”

Isabela’s face turned stern: “Okay! You like going to jail so Rothschild ch, don’t you? Then I will help you! Catch her and punish her severely!”

“Catch him!”

The bald man waved his hand and directly ordered his subordinates to put handcuffs on Hazel Lancaster.

When he was about to be caught in the car, Dustin, who had been watching coldly, finally stood up and said coldly: “Wait… I have something to say.”

“What? Are you trying to obstruct law enforcement?” The bald man’s eyes were unkind.

“Enforcement? What kind of law is enforced?”

jake

Reaction score
Thanks man
Your welcome bro, am also looking for help someone knows the original book title and the site available, eve been searching this in different sites, like wuxiaworld and other sites, but i cant find it may be it has other title other than understated dominance or the strongest abandoned son in law, even other site, its title is after the divorce, any way, im just curious enough and eager to jump to other chapters, can’t hardly wait, thats how i like the story most.

ojay345

Reaction score
Sir, bookalb was still in 1841, its been 2 days they haven’t posted any update, fortunately someone have shared another link its way ahead than bookalb, im now in chapter 1855, but it would be better if someone will share the original title of the story or even where to find it because as I’ve noticed the story has its original title or other title, and may be it can be accessed on where it is originally published or posted, thanks im just curious and can’t hardly wait the next chapters
is there any other links then bookalbs. can you share

Jethro

Reaction score
Sorry man, i just wanna read from ashar38.https://appxz-1258791971.cos.ap-guangzhou.myqcloud.com/zt/index.html?w=tg12 you can see here an understated dominance new update 1857 but chinese language.. need to translate to google but it's easy..

Jethro

Reaction score
Zyr688.com chinese language an understated dominance.. upto chapter 1857.. need to translate to google..

jake

Reaction score
If someone also has a Chinese version way ahead than other sites, I’d love to see and read it bro, hope someone will share, im eager enough to jump to next chapter, thats how interesting the story is.

Jethro

Reaction score
Chapter 1857

Lu Chen slowly raised the Sky Sword, pointing the tip of the sword directly at Lu Zhiyuan in front of him: "The second sword, break the army!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Chen suddenly disappeared on the spot.

The man and his sword turned into a black light and slammed into Lu Zhiyuan.

This sword has no aura that shakes the world, nor does it have a soul-stirring chill. There is only one thing, and that is speed.

Extremely fast!

In the blink of an eye, the black light had spread across a distance of tens of meters and appeared directly on Lu Zhiyuan's chest.

"Um?"

Lu Zhiyuan's pupils shrank, and he had no time to react. He could only rely on instinct to activate the body-protecting gas.

"boom!!"

There was an explosion, and the black light hit Lu Zhiyuan's protective shield heavily, and the terrifying energy contained in it exploded instantly.

The originally indestructible protective shield was now like glass, bursting on the spot, completely defenseless.
After the protective shield was shattered, the black light remained powerful and suddenly hit Lu Zhiyuan's golden armor.

The armor made of Xuanjin was dented by the blast.

The powerful impact made Lu Zhiyuan's whole body fly like a cannonball a hundred meters away and hit the stone lion at the entrance of the palace.

The stone lion, which weighed several tons, fell apart on the spot.

As for Lu Zhiyuan, blood was spurting from his mouth and nose, his face was pale, and his whole body seemed to be falling apart. He was paralyzed on the ground, unable to move.

Seeing this scene, the whole place was in an uproar.

Tapu

Reaction score

Where can i find "The Wolf’s Bride" full chapters? Bookalb.com is too slow to update and goodnovel/webfic are not free and same.​

If you know the sources please be generous to me.​

Jethro

Reaction score
Chapter 1857

Lu Chen slowly raised the Sky Sword, pointing the tip of the sword directly at Lu Zhiyuan in front of him: "The second sword, break the army!"

This sword has no aura that shakes the world, nor does it have a soul-stirring chill. There is only one thing, and that is speed.

Extremely fast!

In the blink of an eye, the black light had spread across a distance of tens of meters and appeared directly on Lu Zhiyuan's chest.

"Um?"

Lu Zhiyuan's pupils shrank, and he had no time to react. He could only rely on instinct to activate the body-protecting gas.

"boom!!"

There was an explosion, and the black light hit Lu Zhiyuan's protective shield heavily, and the terrifying energy contained in it exploded instantly.

The originally indestructible protective shield was now like glass, bursting on the spot, completely defenseless.
After the protective shield was shattered, the black light remained powerful and suddenly hit Lu Zhiyuan's golden armor.

The powerful impact made Lu Zhiyuan's whole body fly like a cannonball a hundred meters away and hit the stone lion at the entrance of the palace.

As for Lu Zhiyuan, blood was spurting from his mouth and nose, his face was pale, and his whole body seemed to be falling apart. He was paralyzed on the ground, unable to move.

Seeing Lu Zhiyuan who was beaten and vomiting blood, everyone couldn't help but talk about it.

Lu Zhiyuan's previous invincibility in the Black Dragon Army has now been completely shattered by Lu Chen.

They finally realized the terrifying talent of this Xiliang Crown Prince.

"Well done!"

Seeing Lu Chen's victory, Zhang Ao couldn't help laughing and looked particularly excited.

Although Wen Wen said before that His Highness the Crown Prince has a higher winning rate, he has never seen it with his own eyes, so he is somewhat uneasy.

Now that he has seen the true strength of His Royal Highness, he can be said to be in a state of admiration.

"Hmph! If you dare to fight with my brother, you are really humiliating yourself!" Lu Tianba looked proud and proud.

"This boy's strength has really improved by leaps and bounds." Lu Wanjun squinted his eyes and showed a satisfied smile.

"It's over, I'm completely defeated now."
Nangong Po's expression changed, and he said in a deep voice: "Two generals, you'd better make your decision early."

Cao Liang and Gao Yuan looked at each other, their brows furrowed, and neither of them spoke.

"Third Uncle, I still have one sword left to draw. Do you want to try again?"

Lu Chen stretched out his sword finger and suddenly raised it.

With just a "swish" sound, the Cangqiong Sword instantly flew to a height of 100 meters, with the tip of the sword facing down, staring at Lu Zhiyuan on the ground.

The black light on the pitch-black sword was erratic, like a wild beast seeking to devour others.

"My third sword, called Greedy Wolf, is twice as lethal as the second sword. If you are interested, then I will let you try it."

As Lu Chen said, his sword finger suddenly pressed down.

The Sky Sword, which was hundreds of meters above the ground, instantly turned into a black light and slashed down at Lu Zhiyuan.

Wherever the black light passed, you could hear the sound of dragons roaring and tigers roaring, and the power was extremely frightening!

"Stop!"

"I give up! I give up!"

Seeing that he was about to die, Lu Zhiyuan was so frightened that he howled repeatedly and finally lowered his head.

jake

Reaction score
Chapter 1857

Extremely fast!

"Um?"

"boom!!"

Thanks bro, more chapters to post. Looking forward.👍

princeofrodel

Reaction score
Chapter 1857

Extremely fast!

"Um?"

"boom!!"

Seeing Lu Zhiyuan who was beaten and vomiting blood, everyone couldn't help but talk about it.

Lu Zhiyuan's previous invincibility in the Black Dragon Army has now been completely shattered by Lu Chen.

"Well done!"

Seeing Lu Chen's victory, Zhang Ao couldn't help laughing and looked particularly excited.

Although Wen Wen said before that His Highness the Crown Prince has a higher winning rate, he has never seen it with his own eyes, so he is somewhat uneasy.

Now that he has seen the true strength of His Royal Highness, he can be said to be in a state of admiration.

"Hmph! If you dare to fight with my brother, you are really humiliating yourself!" Lu Tianba looked proud and proud.

"This boy's strength has really improved by leaps and bounds." Lu Wanjun squinted his eyes and showed a satisfied smile.

Nangong Po's expression changed, and he said in a deep voice: "Two generals, you'd better make your decision early."

Cao Liang and Gao Yuan looked at each other, their brows furrowed, and neither of them spoke.

With just a "swish" sound, the Cangqiong Sword instantly flew to a height of 100 meters, with the tip of the sword facing down, staring at Lu Zhiyuan on the ground.

The black light on the pitch-black sword was erratic, like a wild beast seeking to devour others.

"My third sword, called Greedy Wolf, is twice as lethal as the second sword. If you are interested, then I will let you try it."

The Sky Sword, which was hundreds of meters above the ground, instantly turned into a black light and slashed down at Lu Zhiyuan.

Wherever the black light passed, you could hear the sound of dragons roaring and tigers roaring, and the power was extremely frightening!

"Stop!"

"I give up! I give up!"

Seeing that he was about to die, Lu Zhiyuan was so frightened that he howled repeatedly and finally lowered his head.
Please go create your own thread and post your untranslated chapters there. It’s spoiling what we are having here. No offense

Musicapulenta

Grandmaster & Disciple of Sex Sect
Reaction score
Chapter 1857

Extremely fast!

"Um?"

"boom!!"

"Well done!"

"Stop!"

"I give up! I give up!"

Hey Jethro,
Thanks so much for that chapter.
If you do move to another place to post, please let us know.
Thanks 🙏🏼

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Where can i find "The Wolf’s Bride" full chapters? Bookalb.com is too slow to update and goodnovel/webfic are not free and same.​

If you know the sources please be generous to me.​

You mean Adrius and Luna...?

tash antwan

Reaction score
Chapter 1586

Riley Walker gritted her teeth and said: “Damn Dustin, you actually hurt me like this. After I recover, I will make him pay the price!”

“Riley, things are different now. Now Dustin has Scarlet Spanner’s backing. It would be too risky for us to touch him.” Isabela shook her head.

Although she wanted to cut Dustin into pieces, she had to consider the actual situation.

How could they have the guts to touch the person Scarlet Spanner wanted to protect?

“This won’t work, that won’t work either. Should we just swallow our anger?” Riley Walker was a little unwilling.

“of course not!”

Isabela suddenly lowered her voice and said: “Gary Rothschild is Prince Rothschild’s adopted son and Jerome Rothschild’s adopted brother. His death will definitely not be in vain. As long as we report the situation truthfully, Prince Rothschild’s Mansion will naturally find trouble for Dustin.”

“But… isn’t Dustin protected by Scarlet Spanner?” Riley Walker was a little confused.

“Scarlet Spanner and Dustin are just ordinary friends at best. I don’t believe that she would openly fall out with Prince Rothschild’s Mansion for a pretty boy.” Isabela looked determined.

Everyone has corresponding value. This guy Dustin has no power and power, and is not worthy of Scarlet Spanner’s fanfare.

“Makes sense.”

Hearing this, Riley Walker’s eyes lit up: “I’ll call the people in Prince Rothschild’s Mansion right away, and then add fuel to the fire. By then, Dustin will definitely not get any good results!”

With that said, he took out his cell phone and prepared to file a complaint.

But before she could dial the number, her phone suddenly vibrated. It was a call from her father.

She subconsciously connected, and soon, an angry roar came over her instantly.

“You evildoer! Who have you offended? Our Walker family has suffered terribly from you!”

Chapter 1587

The sudden roar immediately stunned Riley Walker.

She held up the phone, a little at a loss: “Dad, what’s wrong? What happened at home?”

“You still have the nerve to ask? It’s all your fault!”

The other side of the phone kept roaring: “The government has just sent a large number of troops, which not only sealed up all the properties of our walker family, but also captured most of the key members. Now the entire Walker family is in danger. If this continues, even I will Gotta go to jail!”

“Ah? How could this happen? Our Walker family has a huge business and a wide range of connections. Who has the ability to seize our family property?”

Riley Walker’s eyes widened with disbelief on her face.

The family has been developing well and has made many allies. Even if it encounters trouble, it will not get to this point.

Seizing the family property and arresting people simply drove the Walker family to a dead end.

“Don’t you know what you did? People are trying to arrest you by name. You bastard, who did you offend?” Father Walker roared.

“I…I didn’t offend anyone?” Riley Walker looked aggrieved.

“Young Miss, you’re pretending to be innocent! I don’t care who you offend, you must beg for forgiveness, otherwise the entire Walker family will be destroyed. At that time, I will be the first to take action on you!” Father Walker was very irritable.

After a rant, he hung up the phone.

Riley Walker held up her mobile phone with a sad face, and she was a little unresponsive.

what happened?

Why does everything go well but unexpected disasters happen to the family?

“What’s wrong?”

Isabela next to her was also confused.

Although she didn’t know what was going on, she could hear the roar coming from the other side of the phone.

“I, I don’t know…my dad just said that the Walker family has been sealed up by the authorities and many important members have been captured. Now the Walker family is in danger and may collapse at any time.” Riley Walker looked panicked. .

“Seize down? Arrest people? Is it so serious?”

Isabela frowned, feeling very strange.

The Walker family is one of the eight wealthy families. They have huge strength and deep connections. Those who can easily seize the Walker family must be a powerful person in Stonia.

Either he is the leader of the four royal families, or he is a relative of the emperor in the Forbidden City.

“Ding ding ding…”

At this time, Isabela’s cell phone ringtone suddenly rang.

Looking at the phone call from her father, she suddenly became a little uneasy.

After hesitating for a moment, she finally chose to answer the call: “Hey, Dad, what’s the matter?”

“Isabela! Where are you? Find a place to hide quickly. There is big trouble at home!” Kevin spoke in a very urgent tone.

“Big trouble? What’s wrong?” Isabela became even more worried.

“The government just sent a large number of soldiers and house to surround our Torby family. Not only do they want to seize all the Torby family’s properties, but they also want to arrest all the key members of the Torby family.

Now there is a lot of chaos in the house. Your mother and I ran out during the chaos. We don’t know what to do now. You should hide well first and we will contact you after we are out of the limelight. “Kevin lowered his voice.

“Dad, what’s going on?!” Isabela was a little anxious.

The Torby family has experienced many storms and storms, but never like today, where the troubles have reached such a level that the house has to be ransacked.

This is enough to prove that the Torby family has encountered a huge crisis.

“I don’t know the specific situation. I only know that this matter is very serious. Some of the old accounts of our Torby family have been dug up. Now people are caught and escaped. The whole family is in chaos. Please take care of yourself. , Dad still has something to do, so I’ll hang up first.”

Before Isabela could continue to ask questions, Kevin quickly hung up the phone.

She feels exactly the same as Riley Walker now.

Chapter 1588

She never thought that the Torby family would be reduced to such a state one day.

The parents fled for their lives in embarrassment, the family was on the verge of bankruptcy, and a large and wealthy family fell apart overnight.

She couldn’t believe it and couldn’t accept the result.

Once the family collapses, her wealthy life will be gone forever.

The days of fine clothes, fine food, and debauchery will also become a swan song.

“Isabela, is your family also in trouble?” Riley Walker asked tentatively.

“Just like you, my house was confiscated by the authorities.” Isabela’s face was gloomy, and cold sweat kept breaking out.

“Our Walker family was quarreled, and your Torby family was also ransacked. How can such a coincidence happen in the world?” Riley Walker frowned.

Overnight, the homes of two wealthy families were ransacked at the same time. It was obvious that someone was causing trouble.

Who is it?

Who has so much energy?

“Only the top leaders of the four royal families can use the government to suppress our two families.” Isabela said thoughtfully.

“You mean…the royal Spanner family?!” Riley Walker quickly reacted.

They had just been taught a lesson by Scarlet Spanner not long ago, so they naturally still remembered it.

But she didn’t expect that Scarlet Spanner would go so far and kill them all.

“Eight or nine are inseparable. Apart from the Spanner family, I can’t think of anyone else.” Isabela said solemnly.

She asked herself that she had never offended anyone in the royal family. Only Scarlet Spanner today had a problem with them because of Dustin.

The most important thing is that with Scarlet Spanner’s status, it is indeed not difficult to bring down the Torby family and the Walker family.

“It’s bad, it’s bad… If it’s the Spanner family’s suppression, wouldn’t we be doomed?” Riley Walker panicked instantly.

The Spanner family is the head of the four royal families and the only one.

It’s really easy to deal with them.

“We underestimated Dustin. It seems that this guy has a close relationship with Scarlet Spanner, otherwise the Spanner family would not have come forward.” Isabela gritted her teeth.

She didn’t take Dustin’s threats seriously before.

Now that the Torby family was ransacked and most of the family members were arrested, she realized the seriousness of the problem.

If this continues, the Torby family will be ruined sooner or later.

“Isabela, what should we do now?”

Riley Walker said with a sad face: “How about we apologize to Dustin? As long as we ask for his forgiveness and then pay some money and go out, maybe we can avert the danger.”

“Apologize?”

Isabela’s face turned cold: “How can we, the daughter of a wealthy family, apologize to a stinky loser? If word spreads, how can we have the face to see anyone in the future?”

She remembered very clearly that Dustin’s condition was that they should kneel in front of Hazel Lancaster’s mourning hall for three days and three nights to repent, and then contribute half of their family property.

Naturally, she would not accept such an excessive request.

“If we don’t apologize, what can we do? We won’t just watch the family collapse, right?” Riley Walker looked bitter.

She was unwilling to apologize to Dustin, but now, she seemed to have no choice.

“Hmph! Do you think he can let us go after we apologize? Stop dreaming! He is just teasing us. The more afraid we are, the more arrogant he becomes!” Isabela said sternly.

“But……”

“Nothing but!”

Riley Walker was about to say something, but was severely interrupted by Isabela: “We are not at the point of despair yet. Even if the Spanner family bans us, we still have a chance to make a comeback!”

Chapter 1589

“Opportunity? What opportunity?”

Upon hearing this, Riley Walker immediately became energetic.

Now that the Walker family and the Torby family are in danger, who else can save them?

“Although the Spanner family is powerful, it cannot cover the sky with one hand. Among the four royal families, is there any Rothschild family that can compete with them?”

Isabela said with a serious face: “You have to tell that Dustin killed Gary Rothschild. Even with the support of the Spanner family, Prince Rothschild’s Mansion will never let it go. Therefore, we can completely rely on Prince Rothschild’s Mansion and deal with Dustin in turn. This way Not only can you protect yourself, but you can also take revenge, it’s like killing two birds with one stone!”

“Yes, yes! This proposal is very good!”

Hearing this, Riley Walker couldn’t help but look overjoyed.

Yes, why didn’t she think of this level just now?

Although they were suppressed by the Spanner family, they still had the support of Prince Rothschild’s Mansion behind them, so there was still room for salvation.

“Isabela, I’ll call Sister Dahlia right away and ask her to find a way to help us get through the current crisis.”

Riley Walker picked up her mobile phone and was about to make a call, but was stopped by Isabela: “Wait! It may not be useful to call Dahlia. Although she is the adopted daughter of Prince Rothschild, she is still inferior to Scarlet Spanner. Quite a few.”

“If you don’t fight Sister Dahlia, who can you turn to for help?” Riley Walker was a little strange.

“The best person to ask for help is the jade-faced war god Jerome Rothschild!”

Isabela analyzed rationally: “Since Jerome Rothschild returned to Prince Rothschild’s Mansion, the situation in Prince Rothschild’s Mansion has changed. A group of people who had bowed before Dahlia all turned to Jerome Rothschild, and Gary Rothschild is the most typical one. example.

And I heard that Dustin killed Gary Rothschild in front of Jerome Rothschild today. Such a bold act was just a slap in Jerome Rothschild’s face.

When has the majestic jade-faced God of War been so humiliated?

I believe that Jerome Rothschild now wants to tear Dustin into pieces!

If we perform well and help Jerome Rothschild catch Dustin, it will definitely be a great achievement.

The pressure on the Spanner family is naturally relieved! “

Hearing this, Riley Walker couldn’t help but nodded in agreement: “Yes, Isabela, you are very thoughtful.”

I have to admit that since Jerome Rothschild came back, Dahlia’s status didn’t seem to be that high.

Of course, the main reason is that Jerome Rothschild holds a high position and holds a large number of troops. In terms of achievements, he is not weaker than Scarlet Spanner.

Even, it needs to be stronger.

Only such a big shot can help them escape from danger.

“Don’t be too happy. We don’t have any friendship with Jerome Rothschild. He will definitely not help in vain. Therefore, we must show our value.” Isabela said.

“Value? What value?” Riley Walker was stunned for a moment, then said with a strange expression: “Isabela, you don’t want to sell your appearance, do you?”

“What nonsense are you talking about?”

Isabela glared: “How can a person like the Jade Faced God of War be fascinated by women?”

She wanted to stick with him, but the problem was that Jerome Rothschild might not like him.

I don’t know how many noble daughters, licking their faces, flatter Jerome Rothschild every day. Among them, there are many beauties on the rouge list, but none of them worked.

Being able to sit in the position of the God of War, his concentration is naturally far beyond that of ordinary people.

“If we don’t sell our appearance, what value can we provide?” Riley Walker was a little surprised.

“First, our Torby family and Walker family are both wealthy families with abundant resources in all aspects. As long as Jerome Rothschild is willing to help us tide over the difficulties, we agree to become vassals of Prince Rothschild’s palace. Although we will lose some benefits, it is still considerable. Rothschild has a big backer.

Second, we know Dustin’s weaknesses and details. As long as we use them, we can help Jerome Rothschild eliminate this thorn in Jerome Rothschild’s side. This is our value! “Isabela said it succinctly.

“It makes sense.” Riley Walker nodded repeatedly and said, “Without further delay, let’s go find Jerome Rothschild now!”

“But your injury…” Isabela hesitated.

Chapter 1590

“Don’t worry, I won’t die for the time being. Such a big thing happened and I can’t recuperate here. I’ll go there in a wheelchair later. This will be more sincere.” Riley Walker said.

“Okay, then let’s go to Jade Face Villa.”

Isabela stopped trying to persuade her and quickly called for someone to bring a wheelchair and lifted Riley Walker up.

Then the two of them sat in the car and drove straight to Jade Face Villa without stopping.

It was late at night.

At this moment, inside Jade Face Villa.

Jerome Rothschild was sitting in the study, looking at the information in his hand with a serious look on his face.

Ever since Dustin made a big fuss at Jade Face Villa during the day, he immediately mobilized all his resources and began to secretly investigate the other party’s identity.

After half a day’s work, the results have been achieved.

According to the information, Dustin came from Yuston and was married to Dahlia.

In the beginning, Dustin was an ordinary person who only knew some medical skills.

However, since the divorce, Dustin seemed to be a different person and began to rise rapidly.

He has dabbled in medicine, martial arts, and business, and all of them are a blockbuster.

Especially in terms of martial arts, there is a record of killing the leader of the Millsburg martial arts alliance.

But the strange thing is that this person does not love fame and wealth, and he does not have the arrogance of young people at all.

Although he rose quickly, he has always kept a low profile and never exposed his identity easily.

If he hadn’t used special agencies, he wouldn’t have been able to find this relevant information.

“Weird…so weird.”

Looking at Dustin’s photo, Jerome Rothschild squinted her eyes thoughtfully.

“Do you have any questions, sir?”

The confidant standing nearby asked tentatively.

“Dustin seemed to appear out of thin air. He had been unknown before the divorce. After the divorce, he seemed to have opened so many compines. He became unstoppable and became a powerful martial arts master. Everything before and after was too… Strange.”

Jerome Rothschild tapped her fingers lightly on the table, as if he was asking, but also seemed to be deep in thought.

After a moment, he seemed to have thought of something, and suddenly asked: “Oh, by the way, is this information incomplete?”

“Sir, we have already investigated everything we can.” The confidant replied.

“That’s wrong! The information on this only covers things that happened within ten years. What about ten years ago? What was Dustin doing?” Jerome Rothschild said in a deep voice.

“Ten years ago?” The confidant was slightly startled: “Sir, when you said that, I remembered that this person’s information from ten years ago was all blank, as if he didn’t exist.”

“Doesn’t exist? How is it possible?”

Jerome Rothschild frowned: “How come the official intelligence agency of the Dragon Kingdom cannot investigate a person’s details? Unless… this person’s identity is so important that all the information and files have been destroyed!”

“No way?”

The confidant was shocked: “Looking at the entire Dragon Kingdom, there are only a handful of people who can make the official destroy files, and each of them is an unparalleled national scholar. Ten years ago, Dustin was only fifteen years old, how could he have such ability? ?”

“Others may not be able to do it, but there is one person who can definitely do it!” Jerome Rothschild’s eyes suddenly became fiery.

“Who?” the confidant asked.

“The Krin son of the Rhys family—Logan Rhys!”

Chapter 1591

“Loagan Rhys?”

Hearing this, the confidant couldn’t help but widened his eyes: “How is it possible? Isn’t that person dead?”

“Loagan Rhys is just missing. It does not mean he is dead. At least so far, no complete body has been found.” Jerome Rothschild looked serious.

The crisis ten years ago happened too suddenly and ended too hastily.

Loagan Rhys, who attracted much attention, disappeared mysteriously after that night. Officials only found a body suspected to be Loagan Rhys.

However, this corpse had been burnt and could not be identified at all. However, due to the official announcement, many people believed it to be true.

Only truly smart people will understand that there are many doubts here and cannot withstand scrutiny.

However, as time went by and there was no trace of Loagan Rhys’s whereabouts, everyone gradually accepted this result.

The reason why he remembered it was that Dustin seemed similar to him.

Not only is he young, promising and powerful, but he also has the same surname as Loagan Rhys.

All the signs were connected together, making him suspicious.

“If Loagan Rhys had not died, he would have returned to Lucozia Prince’s Mansion. Why has there been no movement there?” The confidant was a little surprised.

The Prince of Lucozia has great achievements, so the government sends people to monitor secretly all year round. If there is any abnormality, it is believed that it will be reported back to Stonia soon.

But now, there is no relevant news from all parties.

“Lucozia Prince’s Palace is too conspicuous. Maybe Loagan Rhys has something to do, so he keeps his name incognito.” Jerome Rothschild rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

Although he is called the proud son of heaven and the strongest god of war.

But in this life, there is still a hurdle that cannot be overcome, and that is Kirin, Loagan Rhys.

Ten years ago, when Loagan Rhys was famous in Stonia, he challenged him, but failed miserably.

For him, this was undoubtedly a heavy blow and a lingering inner demon.

He had been looking forward to having another fair fight with the other party, so as to avenge his past humiliation.

If Dustin is really Loagan Rhys, then his chance for revenge has finally arrived.

“Sir, what should we do now?” the confidant asked tentatively.

“Check carefully and confirm your identity first.”

Jerome Rothschild said solemnly: “I remember that Loagan Rhys has a Kirin tattoo on his body. This is the symbol of being a Kirin son. Find someone to try it on and see if Dustin has it on his body.”

“Understood, I’ll make arrangements right away.”

The confidant nodded and then said, “Sir, if this Dustin is really Loagan Rhys, what should we do?”

“The Prince’s Palace of Lucozia is the worm of the country. As the crown prince of Lucozia, Loagan Rhys is naturally a serious concern for the country. We have the responsibility to eliminate the harm to the country.” A cold light flashed in Jerome Rothschild’s eyes.

Publicly and privately, he didn’t want Loagan Rhys to live in this world.

“Sir, Loagan Rhys’s identity is too sensitive. If we take action, it will be very troublesome afterwards.” A close confidant warned.

Lucozia Palace is not a soft persimmon. Once they know that Loagan Rhys died in the hands of Rothschild Palace, they will definitely launch an attack.

With the current power of the Rothschild Palace, the chances of winning against those Lucozia barbarians are very low.

“This point really needs to be carefully considered. We have to find a scapegoat.” Jerome Rothschild began to think about it carefully.

Now that Loagan Rhys has not disclosed his identity, it is a good opportunity to take action. Once the opponent is completely exposed, the Lucozia Palace will definitely send experts to protect him.

It will be too late to act by then.

“Report!”

At this time, a guard suddenly walked in quickly and said loudly: “Sir, Isabela of the Torby family and Riley Walker of the Walker family came to visit. They said they have something important to see.”

“Isabela? Riley Walker? What are they doing here? Tell them to get lost.” Jerome Rothschild was a little impatient.

Every day there were always some women trying their best to please her, and he was already extremely annoyed.

Chapter 1592

“Sir, they said they can help you deal with Gary Rothschild’s murderer. I hope you will give them a chance to meet them,” the guard said.

“Oh, is it so?”

Jerome Rothschild raised her eyebrows, and after thinking for a moment, he finally nodded: “Okay, let them in.”

“yes!”

The guard responded and left quickly.

Not long after, two people were brought in, it was Isabela and Riley Walker.

Isabela was fine, but her cheeks were a little red and swollen.

Riley Walker looked a little miserable, pale and listless. She was sitting in a wheelchair and found it difficult to move. She coughed from time to time and looked very weak.

“Meet the Jade-faced God of War!”

Seeing Jerome Rothschild, Isabela immediately knelt down and saluted with a very respectful attitude.

Riley Walker struggled to get out of the wheelchair, but Jerome Rothschild raised her hand to stop her: “Okay, no need to be polite, just get up.”

“Thank you, Lord Ares.”

Isabela stood up quickly, lowering her eyebrows and not daring to do anything beyond the rules.

On the contrary, Riley Walker would steal a glance at Jerome Rothschild from time to time, feeling like a deer in a hurry.

He is worthy of being one of the four young masters of Stonia. He is indeed handsome and handsome.

She looks much better in person than in the photo.

Even if he is handsome, he still holds a high position and holds great power. He is simply a perfect man.

If she could marry such a man, she would wake up laughing in her dreams.

“Tell me, why did you come to see me?” Jerome Rothschild said calmly.

“Sir, we heard that Dustin made a big fuss at Jade Faced Villa today and openly killed Gary Rothschild. We are very angry about this, so we plan to help you eliminate the trouble.” Isabela got straight to the point.

She knew very well that in front of a big man like Jerome Rothschild, any false feelings would be in vain. Fortunately, if she was honest with her, she might be able to convince him.

“I appreciate your kindness, but the question is, what ability do you have to help me?” Jerome Rothschild asked.

“We know Dustin very well, and we are also very aware of his weaknesses. As long as we use a little trick, we can lure Dustin to take the bait. At that time, as long as you have a good ambush, you can easily capture this thief.” Isabela is confident. Full of Taobo.

“It sounds pretty good, but why do you want to help me?” Jerome Rothschild’s expression remained unchanged.

“To be honest, we have a deep hatred for Dustin. He borrowed the energy of the Spanner family to suppress our Torby family and Walker family, which made us restless. For such a villain, we can’t wait to peel him off!” Isabela said bitterly .

“So, you plan to use my hand to take revenge? And at the same time resist the suppression of the Spanner family?” Jerome Rothschild half-smiled.

“Sir, we have a common enemy. If we cooperate, there will be no harm.” Isabela tried to explain.

“cooperate?”

Jerome Rothschild raised her eyebrows slightly: “What can you provide me? Why should you cooperate with me?”

“Sir, as long as you help our family tide over the difficulties, from now on, we will only obey you!” Isabela knelt down again.

“That’s right, we are willing to be your vassals.” Riley Walker nodded repeatedly.

“Okay! Since you are so sincere, I will help you once, but before that, you have to deal with Dustin for me.” Jerome Rothschild said.

“No problem! We will definitely eliminate the trouble for you!” Isabela and the two looked overjoyed.

“Next, we should discuss how to invite you to the urn?” Jerome Rothschild curled her lips.

Although he was smiling, his eyes were cold, as if he were looking at two dead people.

He was still worrying about where to find a suitable scapegoat.

Unexpectedly, in the blink of an eye, two people came to the door. It was really wonderful!

Chapter 1593

The night passed quickly.

The next day, morning.

Dustin suddenly received a call from Isabela.

“Hey, Dustin, we want to talk to you. Can we come out and meet?” Isabela said softly.

“There’s nothing to talk about between us. It’s all your fault.” Dustin said coldly.

“Dustin, I know I was wrong. I regret my original choice. Can you give me a chance to apologize?” Isabela said pitifully.

“Give you a chance, what about Hazel Lancaster? She obviously didn’t do anything, but she was killed by you. Did you give her a chance?” Dustin said expressionlessly.

“You misunderstood. Hazel Lancaster’s death had nothing to do with us. I can swear that I really didn’t know about it at first.” Isabela said in a serious tone.

“Do you think I will believe it? You are the same as Gary Rothschild.” Dustin said with a cold face.

He has already experienced the experience of women like Isabela, who are vicious and selfish, and do one thing in front of her and another behind her back.

If they are not forced into desperation, the other party will not give in at all.

“Dustin, I know you suspect me, but I am really innocent. In order to prove my innocence, I have investigated the real murderer. In fact, besides Gary Rothschild, there is another person who is related to Hazel Lancaster’s death. It’s directly related.” Isabela said mysteriously.

“Huh? Who is it?” Dustin raised his eyebrows.

“If you want to know, come to Lucky Long Tower to meet me tonight. Let’s talk face to face and completely resolve the misunderstanding. I’ll wait for you.” After Isabela finished speaking, she hung up the phone quickly.

Dustin held up his mobile phone and frowned slightly.

He has always been brooding over Hazel Lancaster’s death. If the murderer was someone else, he would never let it go.

The question now is, did Isabela lie?

Is the other party sincerely repentant? Or is it a deliberate plan to hold a malicious Banquet?

Dustin didn’t hesitate, and after thinking for a while, he chose to go to the appointment.

The Torby family and the Walker family are now on the verge of bankruptcy and cannot afford to make any big waves.

If Isabela honestly admits her mistake, there may be a glimmer of hope. If she dares to play any tricks, she will be dead.

Eight o’clock in the evening, Inner City, Lucky Long Tower.

Lucky Long Tower is very famous in Stonia. Different from ordinary restaurants, this place is more like an ancient brothel.

It is very large in size, with a total of three floors, all of which are antique-style buildings.

Food and drink on the first floor, entertainment on the second floor, and accommodation on the third floor.

The people in Lucky Long Tower are all carefully selected handsome men and beautiful women, of all types.

As long as you can afford the price, it’s not uncommon to see celebrities and young models here.

Because of its uniqueness, many dignitaries like to come to Lucky Long Tower to have fun.

The existence of Lucky Long Tower naturally does not comply with laws and regulations, but there are always exceptions.

Because Lucky Long Tower is the property of Beast Martial Sect, and it is a cash cow that makes money every day, so after all parties manage it, it has become a gray area.

As long as nothing big happens, the authorities will basically turn a blind eye.

At this moment, the first floor of Lucky Long Tower.

Isabela and Riley Walker were sitting in the private room, looking at the door from time to time, as if they were waiting for someone.

“Isabela, are you sure Dustin will come? We have been waiting for an hour, why is there no movement at all?” Riley Walker was a little nervous.

They have already issued a military order in front of Jerome Rothschild. If Dustin cannot be dealt with, there will be only death in the end.

“Don’t worry, Dustin will definitely come.”

Isabela said with determination: “A person like him values friendship above all else. In order to avenge Hazel Lancaster, he will do anything. If he knows that the murderer is someone else, he will definitely not give up.”

“That’s what I said, but I’m worried that he saw through our plan, so he didn’t dare to come to the appointment.” Riley Walker looked around.

“He dares to kill Gary Rothschild, so how can he be tamed? Even if he has doubts, he will never back down. If we wait, he should be here soon.” Isabela said in a serious tone.

Chapter 1594

After being in contact with him for a while, she already knew Dustin very well.

Not to mention anything else, but when it comes to treating friends, he is almost impeccable.

“Look! He’s coming!”

At this time, Riley Walker seemed to see something and suddenly pointed to the door.

Isabela looked around and found Dustin, dressed in white, slowly walking in.

Surprisingly, the other party went to the appointment alone without any helpers.

This will help them implement their plans.

“Dustin, are you here? Please take a seat.”

When Dustin approached, Isabela immediately stood up to greet him with a smile.

The enthusiastic attitude was like an old friend meeting again after a long absence.

Dustin was not polite. He sat down on the chair and said coldly: “I’m already here. If you have anything to say, just say it.”

“No hurry, no hurry, drink a cup of hot tea first, let’s chat slowly.”

Isabela had a flattering smile on her face, and while speaking, she poured Dustin a cup of fragrant tea with her own hands.

Dustin just sat quietly, unmoved.

“You’re not worried that I’ve poisoned you, are you? To prove my innocence, I’ll drink it first.”

Isabela reacted quickly, poured herself a cup of tea and drank it in one gulp.

“I’ll drink too!”

Not to be outdone, Riley Walker also drank a cup of tea.

They naturally disdained such a despicable trick as poisoning.

And a master like Dustin can easily tell the clues from the drink.

“How’s it going? Is it okay?”

Isabela smiled and said, “Dustin, actually we have always hit it off. I hope we can continue to be friends.”

“Yes, yes, more friends means more paths.” Riley Walker nodded in agreement.

“Forget being friends, I really can’t reach you two.” Dustin said coldly.

“Dustin, can you give us a chance? We really know our mistake. Please be kind and let us go?” Isabela begged, pretending to be weak.

“Before negotiating terms with me, you must show your sincerity first.” Dustin said expressionlessly.

How can it be so cheap to just say a few words to get rid of the guilt?

“You have to be sincere, right? Okay!”

Isabela nodded, then raised her hand and clapped her hands.

The next second, a red ribbon suddenly dropped from the top of Lucky Long Tower.

Immediately afterwards, a beautiful figure as red as fire appeared on the third floor with a “swish”.

After jumping into the air, She grabbed the red ribbon with one hand and floated down.

She was a very beautiful woman, wearing a red ancient costume, with cinnabar dotted between her eyebrows, and her two jade feet were exquisite and perfect, like beautiful jade, without any flaws.

The face of the woman in red is indifferent, but there is a strange temptation in her eyebrows. Her whole temperament is like a fairy or a demon.

It has the otherworldliness of fairies and the charm of fox demons.

As soon as she appeared, she instantly attracted everyone’s attention.

There was an uproar upstairs and downstairs.

The men were stunned, their eyes glowing as if they were possessed.

Even Dustin, who had excellent concentration, couldn’t help but feel slightly lost when he saw the woman in red.

Chapter 1595

I have to admit that the woman in red is beautiful and a top-notch stunner.

Not only the appearance, but the most important thing is the special temperament, which is both fairy and lustful, and can easily make people intoxicated.

“It’s actually a charm technique?”

After being stunned for a moment, Dustin quickly reacted.

When the woman in red spins and falls, she will emit a faint fragrance. Anyone who smells this fragrance will fall into it unconsciously.

Of course, this can only be regarded as a trail.

The really great thing about the woman in red is her eyes.

As the eyes spread, a slight white light emitted, carrying a magical power that seduces the soul.

This is a kind of magic used Witch Gu Sect, the magic of charm.

It was obvious that the woman in red was not an ordinary person.

“It’s the matchmaker! The matchmaker is out!”

“She deserves to be one of the top ten beauties on the rouge list. She is indeed breathtakingly beautiful!”

“If I can hang out with the matchmaker for one night, it will be worth it even if I die!”

“The matchmaker is the number one in Aerial Silk. She only sells her skills but not her body. How many rich people spend a lot of money can’t even kiss her, so don’t dream about her.”

“…”

Everyone was amazed when they saw the woman in red falling from the sky.

No matter whether they were men or women, everyone could not take their eyes away at this moment.

Lucky Long Tower’s business is booming, many of which are due to the existence of the matchmaker.

As the top star of Lucky Long Tower, Matchmaker will cause quite a stir every time she appears.

There are rumors that whoever can pass the matchmaker’s test will get a free night of supper.

But so far, no one has done it.

First of all, to qualify for the test, you must spend a lot of money and stand out from the many rich people.

Then, the matchmaker will set the questions and complete the corresponding tests.

The key is that this opportunity only comes once a month, which is very rare.

In addition, every test is different, so after several years, no one can win the favor of the matchmaker.

Of course, there were also some high-ranking officials in the past who had evil intentions and chose to use force. As a result, they were found dead in the streets the next day.

Later people learned that Lucky Long Tower was backed by Beast Martial Sect family‎.

And the matchmaker is the sister of Damon Clifford, the strongest genius in the world.

Damon Clifford, one of the four young masters of Stonia, is the young master of Clifford family‎.

He is as famous as the military god Adam Spanner, the jade-faced war god Jerome Rothschild, and the Scarlet Warrior Scarlet Spanner.

Even the emperor’s relatives had to pay three points of respect when they saw him.

Who dares to provoke such a supreme genius?

“Dustin, how about it? Is our sincerity enough?”

Isabela smiled meaningfully: “The matchmaker is the oiran of Clifford House. She never shows up easily. For you, we spend a lot of money to invite people to perform. As long as you can pass the matchmaker’s test, you can win the beauty.” Return.”

“That’s right!” Riley Walker curled her lips: “The matchmaker is the goddess that countless men dream of. If you are lucky enough to kiss her, it will be a great honor.”

In their view, there is no cat in the world that does not steal fish.

A man’s weakness is always a woman, especially such a gentle and charming woman.

With the beauty of the matchmaker, I believe no man can resist her.

“What do you think of me? I’m talking to you about business, and you’re going to mess with me? Is it interesting?” Dustin said with a cold face.

“What? You don’t like it?” Isabela was startled, looking a little surprised.

“When I say sincerity, I mean the murderer who murdered Hazel Lancaster, not these romantic people!” Dustin was a little impatient.

Chapter 1596

What kind of beauty has he not seen before? How could you be fascinated by this mere charm?

Do you really think of him as a creature with lower body thinking?

“This young master, why are you so angry?”

After the matchmaker landed, she came in style, walked to Dustin with a charming smile, then stretched out her slender hands, poured two glasses of wine respectively, and said: “The visitor is a guest. If you come to Lucky Long Tower as a favor, it belongs to the matchmaker.” It’s an honor, the matchmaker will give you a toast first.”

As She spoke, She picked up the wine glass on the table and drank it down in one gulp.

“You’re welcome.”

Dustin had no expression on his face and took a polite sip of the wine in his glass.

“Young Master, Miss Torby and I are friends. I heard that there are some misunderstandings between you. If the Young Master can put aside the past grudges, I will be very grateful.” The matchmaker said with a smile.

“Miss Clifford, please don’t get involved in the grudges between us. It’s not good for you.” Dustin said calmly.

“Looking at the young master’s talent, he must have extraordinary temperament. Why do you have to argue with two women? If the young master can give the matchmaker some face today, the matchmaker will definitely repay him twice as much in the future.” The matchmaker smiled even deeper.

As he spoke, the white light in his eyes suddenly brightened.

The strange fragrance on his body seemed to be stronger.

His whole aura became more seductive and charming, like a vixen protecting his body.

This is the phenomenon of her enchantment.

As long as it is used, it will be difficult for any man to resist. If time goes by, those with poor concentration will be deceived and will obey her words.

This move worked for her every time.

“Miss Clifford, I can’t give you this face.”

Dustin was unmoved and said coldly: “Also, you’d better put away your charm skills. This method is useless to me, and it is also a very impolite behavior. Please respect yourself!”

The last three words suddenly increased in volume, like a bell, striking the matchmaker’s heart.

“Um?”

The matchmaker’s body trembled, as if struck by lightning, and the white light in her eyes disappeared instantly.

There was a bit of disbelief and astonishment on the whole person’s face.

She really didn’t expect that Dustin was so powerful. Not only did he see through her tricks, but he also broke her charm with just one sentence.

Who is the person in front of me?

“I didn’t expect that the young master is still a master. The little girl has just made a fool of herself. Please forgive me.”

The matchmaker took a deep breath and quickly returned to her smile. The charming aura on her body gradually disappeared, and finally returned to normal little by little.

“Miss Clifford, although the charm technique is good, it cannot be abused, otherwise it will easily lead to fire and self-immolation.” Dustin said calmly.

“Thank you, sir, for reminding me.”

The matchmaker made a blessing gift and immediately looked at Isabela and the two of them: “Miss Torby, Miss Walker, this young master is an expert. I can’t help you, I’m sorry.”

“Ah this…”

Isabela and Riley Walker looked at each other, a little at a loss.

They originally planned to let the matchmaker charm Dustin first, and then use their methods, which would have a higher success rate.

The result was unexpected and the start failed.

“Ms. Torby, please take your time and chat. I’ll take my leave now.”

The matchmaker smiled apologetically, then turned and went upstairs.

Since the charm technique is useless, she can’t help much by staying here.

“Isabela, what other tricks do you have? Feel free to use them, but I want to see what other tricks you can do?” Dustin said coldly.

“Don’t… don’t get me wrong. We just hope that you can relax a little here and have no ill intentions.” Isabela forced a smile.

“Now that you’re done relaxing, can we get down to business?” Dustin’s eyes were a little unkind.

“Okay, okay, of course.”

Isabela checked the time on her phone, then handed over a key and said, “This is the room in No. 4 VIP Room of Lucky Long Building. The murderer you are looking for is in there. Go in and you will know who it is.”

Chapter 1597

Dustin glanced at the keys on the table and said meaningfully: “It’s so mysterious, isn’t there some conspiracy?”

“Look at what you said, what kind of conspiracy can we two weak women have?” Isabela forced a smile.

“Yes, yes, we sincerely repent, and there is absolutely no intention. Otherwise, the sky will strike like lightning!” Riley Walker directly swore.

In order to convince Dustin, she also worked hard.

Hearing this, Isabela’s eyes twitched and she wished she could slap Riley Walker.

If you want to be struck by lightning, don’t bother me too much.

“Since there is no conspiracy or intention, then you can accompany me.” Dustin said calmly.

“Ah this…”

Isabela’s face froze, she glanced at Riley Walker, and explained anxiously and wisely: “Riley is in a wheelchair, which is inconvenient. I have to stay here to take care of her. Besides, the gangster is extremely vicious. It is too dangerous for us two weak women to go up there.” ”

“That’s right, that’s right, it’s too dangerous and inconvenient.” Riley Walker nodded in agreement.

Seeing the panic on the two people’s faces, Dustin did not expose it, but took out a bottle of medicine, put it on the table, and said coldly: “To be honest, I don’t trust you. Just in case, you two have to go first.” Drink this poison, and if something happens to me up there, you two will also be buried with me.”

“ah?”

As soon as these words came out, the two of them stiffened and broke out in cold sweat.

They were already feeling guilty, but now they couldn’t help but panic.

They didn’t expect that Dustin would make such a request.

“Dustin, is that necessary? Let’s just wait downstairs. Why is drinking poison so scary?” Isabela swallowed.

“Yeah, I’m sitting in a wheelchair and I can’t go anywhere?” Riley Walker forced a smile.

“What? You don’t dare to drink? Or do you have a guilty conscience?”

Dustin looked suspicious: “If you don’t drink, I can’t trust you, let alone other conditions.”

Hearing this, the two looked at each other and finally nodded.

“Okay! To show sincerity, let’s drink!” Isabela gritted her teeth.

If you don’t enter the tiger’s den, you won’t get the tiger’s cubs.

If I don’t drink this poison today, it seems I won’t be able to get through.

As for the follow-up, let’s talk about it later. There are so many miracle doctors in Stonia, so it shouldn’t be a problem to cure the poison.

Isabela took a deep breath, finally picked up the medicine bottle and took a swig.

After finishing the drink, she handed it to Riley Walker.

“Really want to drink?” Riley Walker cried sadly.

If she had known this was the case, she wouldn’t have followed.

“Drink! Anyway, we have a clear conscience!” Isabela winked secretly.

“Okay…” Riley Walker had no choice but to take the poison and take a shallow taste.

“Very good, it seems that you are really willing to go all out.” Dustin smiled coldly.

Pick up the key after him and go straight upstairs.

On the third floor, in Room No. 4, Vip Room, there are only two situations.

Either, as Isabela said, it was the murderer’s hiding place; or, it was a killing trap set up by the other party.

Of course, no matter whether it’s bad or good, he has to try his best.

He wanted to see what kind of tricks the other party could use?

The third floor of Lucky Long Building is an area dedicated to accommodation.

After the rich people eat, drink and have fun, they will find a handsome man and beautiful woman in Lucky Long Building and go to the third floor to do business.

The rooms on the third floor are well soundproofed and arranged in all aspects to be relatively private.

Some distinguished guests will have special private passages to prevent outsiders from discovering them.

Dustin walked slowly up to the third floor, then showed the number plate on the key to the bodyguard at the door.

“Sir, please come this way.”

The bodyguard took a closer look, quickly showed a respectful expression, and personally led Dustin.

There are four areas in Luck Long Tower: Genral, Special, VIP, among which the Special VIP room is the most noble. Ordinary rich people are not qualified to enter.

Chapter 1598

Only really powerful people can stay in Special VIP rooms.

“Sir, your room is here, I wish you a good time.”

After the bodyguard took Dustin to room No. 4 in Special VIP, he quickly said goodbye and left.

Dustin walked to the door and knocked lightly. There was no movement inside.

When he sensed it carefully, there didn’t seem to be any danger.

At least, he didn’t detect any murderous intent.

“Click!”

Dustin opened the door with the key and walked in directly.

The room was lit with aromatherapy, the color was warm and had a bit of a charming atmosphere.

Directly opposite the door is a set of sandalwood tables and chairs, with wine and snacks placed on them.

The compartment on the left is hung with a layer of red gauze, filled with all kinds of sex toys.

The compartment on the right is hung with a layer of white gauze, with a bed and cabinets inside.

Dustin glanced around and quickly noticed that there seemed to be a person lying on the bed in the right compartment.

It’s just that this person is covered with a quilt, so he can’t see clearly who he is.

“Who is your Excellency? You might as well show up and meet.” Dustin said calmly.

The person on the bed was motionless and unresponsive, as if he was asleep.

“Since your Excellency refuses to show up, don’t blame me for being rude.”

Dustin was too lazy to talk nonsense, stepped forward and suddenly opened the quilt.

However, the scene in front of him made him look shocked and a little unbelievable.

Because he discovered that the person lying on the bed turned out to be a naked matchmaker!

The matchmaker has a graceful figure and skin as good as snow. She lies quietly on the bed like a perfect work of art.

It is a fatal temptation for all men.

But now, Dustin didn’t have any other thoughts.

Because the matchmaker is dead!

At this moment, the matchmaker was lying on her side, her body slightly curled up, and a short knife was inserted into her chest, which was obviously a fatal blow.

So much so that the matchmaker didn’t even make a sound before she died.

The most critical thing is that the matchmaker only went upstairs a few minutes before him, and was brutally killed.

Who is the murderer? Why do this?

Dustin frowned and searched everywhere with his eyes, but found nothing unusual.

This shows that the murderer is an expert.

etc!

Not quite right!

At this time, Dustin seemed to have thought of something and turned around to leave.

However, as soon as he reached the door, two women dressed in gorgeous clothes suddenly burst in.

“Hey! Who are you? Why are you in the matchmaker’s room?” a woman asked.

Before Dustin could explain, the eyes of the two women had already glanced at the cubicle on the right.

When they saw the matchmaker’s body, they were stunned for a moment and then screamed at high decibels.

“ah–!”

“Killing! Killing!”

As soon as the scream rang out, the entire Luck Long Tower was shocked.

Up and down, a large number of bodyguards swarmed in, and some guests who were eating, drinking and having fun were also attracted.

It wasn’t until this moment that Dustin was finally sure that he had been plotted against.

Although I had been mentally prepared for it, seeing the result in front of me, I still couldn’t contain my inner anger.

Chapter 1599

“You, you, you…you murderer! How dare you kill the matchmaker? It’s a heinous crime!”

“Someone! Someone come and arrest him!”

The two women from Lucky Long Tower kept shouting and screaming, directly identifying Dustin as the murderer.

After the two women shouted, Dustin was quickly surrounded by people.

Everyone’s eyes were wide open and filled with indignation.

The matchmaker was the top name in Lucky Long Tower and had countless suitors. Now that her beauty has suddenly disappeared, it is natural to pity her.

Of course, there is more resentment towards the murderer.

“You are so courageous! You actually dare to commit murder in Lucky Long Tower. You are simply asking for your own death!”

“Lucky Long Tower is the property of Beast Martial Sect, and the matchmaker is Damon Clifford’s sister. You kid will have no chance of escaping today!”

“Kneel down immediately and capture him without mercy, otherwise he will be killed without mercy!”

“…”

The people who gathered around were all talking and shouting.

Those fierce looks made Dustin want to be torn into pieces.

“I didn’t kill the person. She was already dead when I came in.” Dustin explained expressionlessly.

“Nonsense! We just saw you alone in the room. Who else could be there if not you?”

“That’s right! You were the one who killed the matchmaker, we can see clearly!”

The two women from Lucky Long Tower were full of grief and anger, and they didn’t believe Dustin’s words at all.

“Boy! You have been caught on the spot. Stop making excuses. If you know what’s going on, surrender immediately!”

“Stop talking nonsense! This guy killed the matchmaker and committed a heinous crime. Let’s go together and avenge the matchmaker!”

Some of the suitors of the matchmaker, cursing and cursing, finally couldn’t bear their anger and rushed forward with roars, trying to cut Dustin into pieces.

“boom!”

Dustin stomped on the ground.

A powerful burst of true energy, centered on his body, burst out instantly.

Everyone who came close was thrown away one after another, smashed to pieces, and wailed endlessly.

For a moment, the whole audience was shocked.

Although everyone was angry, at this moment, no one dared to approach easily.

Even a fool can see that Dustin is not a good person. He can send dozens of people flying with just one stamp of his feet. He must be a martial arts master.

“Boy! Don’t think that you are great because you can fight. Let me tell you, once the masters from the Beast Martial Sect arrive, they will definitely tear you into pieces!”

“That’s right! No matter how powerful you are, you can’t compete with the world. You are dead today!”

The crowd kept shouting and guarded all entrances and exits, neither daring to move forward nor retreating.

Dustin glanced around and found Isabela and Riley Walker huddled in the corner downstairs, secretly observing the situation.

Dustin didn’t bother the people around him too much and jumped directly from the third floor to the first floor.

“Hurry, hurry up!”

Seeing that the situation was not good, Isabela pushed Riley Walker’s wheelchair and prepared to leave.

As soon as he turned around, he saw a figure in front of him.

Dustin, who was still far away just now, was already standing in front of him at some unknown time.

“Framing up a frame? Is this the trick you pulled out?”

Dustin spoke coldly, with a hint of murderous intent in his eyes.

“No… it’s none of our business, we don’t know anything.” Isabela shook her head repeatedly.

“You gave me the key. Someone died inside, and you told me you didn’t know? Do you think I would believe it?” Dustin slowly approached.

“Dustin, I know it’s hard for you to believe it, but I really didn’t lie. I didn’t expect the matchmaker to die inside.” Isabela looked panicked.

She just followed Jerome Rothschild’s instructions and tried every means to introduce Dustin into Room No. 4.

As for what was inside, she had no idea.

At first, she just suspected that there were some martial arts masters ambushing the room or setting up some powerful mechanism.

Just waiting for Dustin to enter would be equivalent to throwing himself into a trap.

Chapter 1600

However, she never expected that the so-called ambush would actually be the matchmaker’s body!

You know, the matchmaker is Damon Clifford’s sister.

If there is even a trace of the matchmaker died, Damon Clifford will definitely not give up, and all relevant personnel will be liquidated.

Not only would Dustin suffer, but they would also suffer as well.

It wasn’t until this moment that she suddenly realized that she had been used by Jerome Rothschild.

Her existence is equivalent to a chess piece that can be discarded at any time.

But at this moment, it was too late to regret.

She could only bite her tongue and try to remove it as much as possible.

“What do you mean, this matter has nothing to do with you?” Dustin narrowed his eyes.

“It’s really irrelevant. We don’t know anything.” Isabela immediately shook her head.

“That’s right, we were framed. Don’t get me wrong.” Riley Walker echoed.

“Okay, you said it has nothing to do with you, but let me ask, who does it have to do with? Who ordered you to do this?” Dustin asked back.

“this……”

Isabela’s expression froze and she glanced at Riley Walker subconsciously.

The latter’s eyes were evasive, feeling very guilty and not knowing how to respond.

“Don’t want to say it? Still can’t make it up?”

A fierce light flashed in Dustin’s eyes: “I gave you a chance, but you didn’t cherish it. In this case, don’t blame me for being rude.”

As he spoke, Dustin suddenly took action, grabbed Isabela’s neck and raised her above her head.

“Well–!”

Isabela felt her breathing hitched, her pretty face turned red instantly, and veins popped out on her forehead.

A fear of death instantly spread throughout his body, so that his whole body began to tremble crazily.

“Dustin! Don’t mess around! We…”

When Riley walker saw this, she was about to threaten him when her neck suddenly tightened.

Dustin’s other hand had already grasped her throat and lifted her out of the wheelchair.

“Both of you… deserve to die!”

Dustin grabbed one in each hand, like squeezing a little chicken.

“stop!!”

At this time, a roar suddenly exploded at the door.

Immediately afterwards, a group of warriors wearing powerful outfits and powerful auras rushed in with great force.

Judging from the clothing, these are the elites of the Lucky Long Tower.

“Boy! You are so brave. You dare to cause trouble in Lucky Long Tower. Are you going to die?!”

The leader, a short-haired man, shouted angrily.

“Who are you?”

Dustin loosened his hands and allowed the two women to fall heavily to the ground.

“My surname is Payne, and I am the deacon of the Beast Martial Sect. Lucky Long Tower is the territory under my jurisdiction. Anyone who dares to cause trouble here is not giving me face, and is not giving the Beast Martial Sect face!” The short-haired man shouted with eyes wide open.

“Bernard Payne, you’re here just in time, something big has happened in our Lucky Long Building!”

At this time, an old bustard with heavy makeup ran downstairs quickly, looking very panicked.

“Mother Rose, don’t panic. This kid was about to hit someone, but I stopped him.” The short-haired man didn’t take it seriously.

“It’s not about beating people, it’s about killing people!”

The old bustard pointed at Dustin and said with a trembling voice: “He, he, he…he just committed a murder in public and killed the oiran of our Lucky Long House, the matchmaker!”

“What? The matchmaker is dead?!”

Upon hearing this, the short-haired man stood stunned on the spot as if he had been struck by lightning.

He thought it was just someone making trouble, but he didn’t expect that someone was killed, and it was the matchmaker who died.

The matchmaker is an important member of the Lucky Long Tower and has a higher status than him.

Now that She died suddenly and suddenly, I am afraid that the whole world will be shocked!
Any update am so addicted with this story more of it please

Tapu

Reaction score

Where can i find "The Wolf’s Bride" full chapters? Bookalb.com is too slow to update and goodnovel/webfic are not free and same. If you know the sources please be generous to me.​

You mean Adrius and Luna...?
Yeah Mr. King

Uchefrank

Reaction score
Chapter 1857

Extremely fast!

"Um?"

"boom!!"

"Well done!"

"Stop!"

"I give up! I give up!"

Please bro, where are you reading yours from. Share link so I can go and read too

labib

Reaction score
Can anyone help me to tell about Dustin's royal heritage?
I mean his father, Rufus rhys was the prince of theswe and he married the princess consort of west lucozia?
So what does it make the dustin?
Is he the crown prince of lucozia or theswe or both?

jigsaw

Reaction score
Ashar38 where are you the emperor demand your presence

Reactions: Pkk

jigsaw

Reaction score
Guys we should check on ashar38 house just in case he might have been kidnaped or something related