An Understated Dominance Chapter 1450 onwards - Posted by Ashar38

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Chapter 1451

Oliver Bryant’s tone was very calm, and his expression did not change at all.

He even had one hand in his pocket, and his movements were full of contempt, as if he didn’t take Dustin seriously at all.

After all, there are very few people who can make him use his full strength.

The unknown person in front of him was obviously not one of them.

“Give me three tricks? Are you sure?”

Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly, with a faint smile.

These geniuses in Stotina are really too high-minded. They don’t even know the strength of their opponents, so they talk without shame.

I really don’t know if it’s self-confidence or ignorance.

“What? Three moves are not enough?”

Oliver Bryant said calmly: “Okay, then I will give you ten moves. If you can hurt a hair on my head within ten moves, you will win.”

As soon as these words came out, many of the Bryant Family’s children burst into laughter.

“Hahaha…Brother Oliver is killing people and killing people!”

“You start with ten moves. This is no longer contempt, but contempt!”

“As expected of Brother Oliver, strong strength means self-confidence, allowing people to easily win with ten moves.”

There was a lot of discussion among the people, with mocking smiles on their faces.

You, Dustin, are amazing, but if we send the first talent Oliver Bryant, how will you respond?

“Hey! It’s too cowardly for you to dare not take ten moves?” Adien Bryant provocatively said.

“Although Dustin’s strength is good, he is still far behind in front of real geniuses.” Lucas Bryant smiled.

The previous humiliation can now finally be washed away.

“Oliver Bryant, right? Confidence is a good thing, but unfortunately, you chose the wrong opponent.”

Dustin smiled faintly: “Since you like giving way so Rothschild ch, then I will not be polite. I hope you will not let me down.”

After saying that, his toes lightly tapped, and his whole body floated up lightly, and then slapped Oliver Bryant with his palm.

“too weak.”

Oliver Bryant shook his head and stood motionless, not intending to dodge at all.

When Dustin approached with a light palm, he slowly got lucky and formed a protective shield on the surface of his body.

The protective cover was translucent, rising and falling with Oliver Bryant’s breathing, like slightly rippling water waves.

“boom!”

There was a bang.

When Dustin’s palm touched Oliver Bryant’s body-protecting Qi.

The rippling water exploded on the spot, as if the glass had been hit by a bullet and shattered instantly.

“What?”

Oliver Bryant looked shocked.

Before the brain could react, the body had already sensed the danger and made an instinctive dodge action.

Dustin’s subsequent palm wind brushed against Oliver Bryant’s chest and hit the floor hard.

“boom!”

There was another bang.

The hard floor was directly blasted with a deep palm print.

For a moment, gravel splashed and cracks were densely covered.

Within a radius of three meters, a pit was dug out.

“Fuck!”

Seeing this scene, everyone couldn’t help but be shocked.

No one expected that Dustin’s seemingly light palm would have such great power.

Not only did it break Oliver Bryant’s body defense, it even blasted a hole into the ground.

If he had hit someone just now, the consequences would have been disastrous!

“Um?”

Oliver Bryant took advantage of his dodge and quickly distanced himself.

The previous indifferent expression was quickly replaced by shock.

Although he only used 50% of his body-protecting zhenqi just now, it is definitely not something that ordinary people can break.

However, Dustin broke through easily, which was beyond expectation.

Chapter 1452
This is enough to prove that the opponent’s strength is very strong, and it should not be Rothschild ch worse than him.

“What? Don’t you want me to do ten tricks? What are you hiding from?”

Dustin retracted his palm and smiled.

“I gave you ten moves, and I didn’t say that you should stand still and let you fight!” Oliver Bryant was dissatisfied.

“Dustin, I have to admit that your strength is stronger than I expected.”

Oliver Bryant’s face became more solemn: “To be honest, I didn’t take you to heart at first, because I felt that you were not qualified to be my opponent, but the slap you just gave me changed my mind. .”

“So?” Dustin smiled.

“So next, I’m going to get serious.”

While talking, Oliver Bryant slowly took off his coat.

His eyes, from the initial indifference, gradually became fierce.

“Seriously? Is it useful to be serious?” Dustin was a little curious.

However, Oliver Bryant didn’t seem to hear him and said to himself: “It’s been a long time since anyone could make me take him seriously, and you are one of them.”

“Today, you can be proud of being defeated by me!”

As soon as he finished speaking, Oliver Bryant suddenly stepped forward.

boom!

A terrifying momentum suddenly erupted from his body, like a landslide and a tsunami.

In an instant, the wind was strong and the cold air was raging all around.

Everyone just felt their bodies sink, as if a huge stone was pressed on their shoulders, and even their breathing became blocked.

At this moment, Oliver Bryant’s hair was standing on end, and his robe was rattling.

The whole person is like a god descending, majestic and majestic.

“What a coercion! Could it be that Brother Oliver has broken through again?!”

“Oh my god! I can’t even breathe!”

“Brother Oliver was congenital Master a year ago, and now he has broken through again, could it be that he is already a half-step grandmaster?”

“He is indeed the number one genius of the Bryant Family, so awesome!”

“…”

Seeing Oliver Bryant’s surge in momentum, all Bryant Family disciples were shocked.

They knew Oliver Bryant was very strong, but they didn’t expect him to be so strong.

In just one year, he broke through again and became a half-step grandmaster.

Looking at the entire Stonia and even the entire Dragon Kingdom, anyone who can reach this level under the age of thirty is truly a top genius.

“Brother, Oliver made a breakthrough again? When did it happen?” Lucas Bryant was surprised, happy and curious.

“Some time ago, Oliver went into seclusion for a few days and then broke through.” Noha Bryant said with a smile.

“Good, good! What a breakthrough!” Lucas Bryant was excited.

Although the Bryant Family has many heirs, there is a huge gap in quality compared to the other three royal families, especially the Spanner Family.

The twin stars of the Spanner Family are world-famous and unmatched.

So in just a few years, the Spanner Family became the first of the four royal families, overwhelming the other three royal families.

Especially the Bryant Family, which has many generals, can’t produce a single descendant who can compare with the Spanner Family twins.

This caused the entire family to hold their breath.

However, when Oliver Bryant touched the threshold of the master, the situation became extremely different.

As long as Oliver Bryant continues to cultivate, it will be just around the corner for Oliver Bryant to break through to become a master.

At that time, he will be sent to the army for training and achievements. I believe that his future achievements will be no worse than those of the Spanner Family twins.

“Half-step master level?” Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly and smiled: “There is indeed something, but not Rothschild ch.”

Among his peers, Oliver Bryant is also considered exceptionally talented.

Of course, he was still a notch away from the real top talent.

Scarlet Spanner became a master at the age of eighteen, while Adam Spanner also became a master at the age of twenty.

Oliver Bryant is now twenty-six or seven years old, and he is still half a step away from the master level.

In comparison, this is indeed a bit worth mentioning.

As for himself, if his memory serves him right, he had already become a master of martial arts during the chaos in the Forbidden City about ten years ago.

That year, he was fifteen.

Chapter 1453
“Third brother, come on! Teach this blind thing a lesson!”

Looking at the majestic Oliver Bryant in front of him, Adien Bryant cheered and cheered in various ways.

Born in the Bryant Family, she has worshiped the strong since she was a child, so she has always been with Oliver Bryant.

Because in her opinion, only a proud man like Oliver Bryant is qualified to be on an equal footing with her.

“Girl, your little boyfriend is probably in danger.”

Steave Duncan narrowed his eyes and said meaningfully: “Oliver Bryant is the number one genius of the Bryant Family. Now his strength has greatly increased, and he has become a half-step master. Few people among his peers can rival him.”

“Grandpa, don’t speak too early, the outcome is not yet decided, and no one knows what the final result will be.” Natasha said with a smile.

Although Oliver Bryant is powerful, in her opinion, compared to Dustin, he is still weaker.

“oh?”

Steave Duncan raised his eyebrows slightly, and said in surprise: “Girl, from your appearance, it seems that you have great confidence in this kid?”

“of course.”

Natasha raised her head proudly: “The man I like is definitely not bad.”

As long as the Bryant Family doesn’t use dirty tricks, in a fair duel, no one in the younger generation of the Bryant Family can be a match for Dustin.

“Listening to what you said, I’m a little curious. If this kid can really beat Oliver Bryant, he’s a promising talent.” Steave Duncan stroked his beard.

“We’ll see, I believe he will give you a surprise.” Natasha smiled.

At this moment, in the middle of the field.

Oliver Bryant’s momentum has reached its peak, and his overall physical condition has also reached its peak.

Vaguely, there is still a grandmaster’s pressure radiating out.

“Dustin, in order to show my respect for you, I will use my full strength next. If you can resist for three minutes, you will win!”

Oliver Bryant spoke loudly, extremely confident.

Ever since he touched the threshold of a master, he found that the whole world had become different.

All warriors below the level of Grandmaster will no longer pose any threat to him.

“Three minutes is too long. If you can block three of my moves, I will automatically admit defeat.” Dustin retorted.

“Arrogant! I think you won’t shed tears until you see the coffin!”

Oliver Bryant, who felt slighted, became angry instantly.

He stopped talking nonsense, stepped hard, and turned into an afterimage, rushing directly towards Dustin.

“So fast!”

Everyone’s pupils shrank and their faces looked horrified.

In the blink of an eye, Oliver Bryant crossed a distance of more than ten meters, so that they didn’t even see what was going on.

“Wind and Fire Fist!”

Oliver Bryant did not hesitate before and after dodging, and directly used the Bryant Family’s special move.

He pushed his fists forward, and countless fist shadows burst out instantly, sweeping towards Dustin like a landslide and tsunami.

They are densely packed and overwhelming, making it difficult to guard against and impossible to avoid.

Wherever the shadow of the fist passed, there was continuous whistling, and even the surrounding air was squeezed and deformed.

So Rothschild ch so that in the eyes of everyone, Dustin’s body became distorted.

It seemed like the next second, it would be blown to pieces.

“What a terrifying punch! What a powerful pressure!”

“The same thing is the violent wind and fire fist. Brother Oliver’s power is far more than ten times better than Ian Bryant’s!”

“He is indeed the number one genius of the Bryant Family! Once this punch is thrown, no one can stop it!”

Many Bryant Family children were shocked by Oliver Bryant’s shocking punch.

Is this the strength of a half-step master? It is indeed extraordinary.

“boom–!”

Under the attention of everyone, Oliver Bryant’s boxing shadow hit Dustin solidly.

In an instant, the ground cracked, gravel splashed, and smoke and dust rose everywhere.

A wave of energy ripples, with the impact point as the center, swept away in all directions.

“call–!”

The strong wind hit, and some people who were close were forced to retreat again and again, unable to open their eyes.

Chapter 1454
Even the aftermath of the battle made it difficult for them to fight.

Is it over?

Who can block such a terrifying punch?

The moment the explosion just broke out, they really saw that Oliver Bryant’s punch had already hit Dustin.

Even a man of iron should melt under the power of a half-step master, right?

When the dust settles.

Everyone immediately stared at the battle site.

However, the scene in front of them made them stand there in a daze, their faces full of shock.

At this moment, in the middle of the field.

Dustin stood motionless, without dodge or defense, just stood there quietly, letting Oliver Bryant’s fist hit his chest.

His feet seemed to be firmly rooted, and he did not take a step back.

Only the ground under his feet was sunken a few inches, and the surrounding area was densely cracked.

“How…how is it possible?”

Seeing Dustin who was unharmed, everyone was stunned with disbelief on their faces.

Oliver Bryant’s all-out trick was actually blocked?

Moreover, he still resisted with his body.

What the hell kind of monster is this? !

“Oh my God! Is this guy made of copper poured into iron?”

Adien Bryant’s eyes widened, she couldn’t believe the scene in front of her.

Oliver Bryantnai is a half-step master-level expert who can easily break gold and stone with one punch.

However, such a mighty punch hit Dustin without any injuries, which is really incredible.

“Who is this kid?” Lucas Bryant was surprised and confused.

I thought that Oliver Bryant could easily win with a shot, but now it seems that this is not the case.

“Um?”

Noha Bryant frowned. Although he said nothing, the shock in his eyes could not be concealed.

Being able to withstand a punch from a half-step master, this kid’s defensive power is simply exaggerated and terrifying!

“interesting.”

Steave Duncan touched his beard and looked at Dustin, his eyes were obviously different.

“…”

At this moment, Oliver Bryant was stunned.

The fist was still imprinted on Dustin’s chest, and he kept attacking.

He never dreamed that it would be such a result.

He didn’t hold back the punch just now, intending to decide the outcome with one move.

However, when the punch hit Dustin, he was horrified to find that his fist strength was like a Rothschild d cow entering the sea, without causing any fluctuations.

When this happens, there is only one possibility, and that is that the opponent’s strength Rothschild st be far superior to him!

He has even reached the level of a master!

“Have you finished the fight? Now, it’s my turn to take action.”

Dustin smiled slightly and covered Oliver Bryant’s chest with a light palm.

This palm seems to have no power.

However, at the moment of contact, Oliver Bryant felt as if he had been hit by a train. With a “bang”, he was directly launched more than ten meters away, and then fell heavily to the ground.

He passed out on the spot.

Seeing this scene, the whole place was silent.

The Bryant Family disciples who were full of confidence before were completely dumbfounded. They were all dumbfounded and full of disbelief.

The most dignified genius of the Bryant Family, a half-step master-level expert, was defeated like this?

And he was defeated by Dustin with one move, easily crushed.

Is it too exaggerated?

Chapter 1455
Seeing Oliver Bryant, who was seriously injured and unconscious, everyone was shocked and speechless.

The result in front of me was beyond everyone’s expectations.

Although it is difficult to accept, it has to be admitted that Oliver Bryant did lose, and he lost badly, just like Elijah Bryant and Ian Bryant before.

Among the dignified Stonia royal family, the military family, and the entire younger generation, no one was Dustin’s opponent.

It’s really a bit embarrassing.

“The victory and defeat have already been decided, so there should be no need to fight again?”

Dustin smiled faintly, and looked in the direction of Noha Bryant and Lucas Bryant.

In order to save some energy and intimidate the Bryant Family at the same time, he chose to defeat the enemy with one move and win a crushing victory.

“Who are you? That you can beat Oliver Bryant?”

Lucas Bryant frowned and looked a little ugly.

Fighting three games in a row and losing three games in a row, the Bryant Family really lost face today.

“Is it surprising that he beat Oliver Bryant? There should be many people in Stonia who can defeat him, right?” Dustin said lightly.

“You——!” Lucas Bryant choked.

Among the peers who can defeat Oliver Bryant, which one is not an amazingly talented person?

You are an unknown kid, how can you defeat the genius that the Bryant Family has cultivated?

“Crack, crack, crack…”

At this time, Noha Bryant suddenly clapped his hands and said with a smile: “Wonderful, really wonderful, today really opened my eyes!”

“Brother?”

Lucas Bryant was stunned and turned around in surprise.

The Bryant Family lost all face, but you can still laugh, are you crazy?

“Dustin, I didn’t expect that at such a young age, you would actually have the strength of a martial arts master. You are really powerful. We, the children of the Bryant Family, are convinced that we lost.” Noha Bryant said calmly.

“What? This kid is actually a martial arts master?!”

As soon as these words came out, the whole place was in an uproar.

The Bryant Family disciples looked at each other in shock.

Looking at Dustin’s age, he is only in his early twenties, and he has reached the master level at such a young age.

Isn’t this talent too terrifying?

“No wonder… no wonder Oliver Bryant lost. It turns out that this kid is already a strong master.”

Lucas Bryant was both surprised and stunned.

What just happened happened so suddenly that he didn’t even react for a moment.

Yes, no one except a true martial arts master can defeat Oliver Bryant, a half-step master.

“Clan Leader Bryant is too polite. I just got lucky and had some adventures.” Dustin said modestly.

“Dustin, I admire your strength and talent very Rothschild ch. I hope that you can join our Bryant Family and be my son-in-law.” Noha Bryant said in a surprising way.

“Huh?” Dustin was taken aback.

What the hell is it to be a son-in-law?

“Dad! What are you talking about?”

Adien Bryant’s cheeks were flushed and she was a little shy. She even glanced at Dustin while speaking.

Ever since the other party defeated Oliver Bryant, she had completely changed her view.

She has always admired the strong, and Dustin’s strength and talent have been recognized by her, coupled with his handsome appearance and extraordinary bearing.

If she could marry such a man, it would be considered worthy of her status.

“Dustin, my Bryant Family is one of the four royal families, with a strong background and great influence. As long as you become my son-in-law, I guarantee that you will be the focus of the Bryant Family’s cultivation in the future. I can pave all the roads for you and make you short. Within a few years, he will become famous and stand on top of the world!” Noha Bryant followed the inducements.

Although the Bryant Family has many heirs, Oliver Bryant is the only one who can take action.

However, compared with those top talent, Oliver Bryant is not enough to challenge the leader of the Bryant Family.

Chapter 1456
If this continues, the Bryant Family will definitely gradually decline, and the prestige of the royal family will not be worthy of its name.

So in recent years, he has begun to recruit talented young people.

Unfortunately, none of them got what they wanted.

After seeing Dustin’s performance, he immediately became interested in talents, and even used power, sex, fame and fortune to seduce him.

“Damn it! This kid is so lucky, isn’t he? Not only did he get reused by the clan leader, but he also got a beautiful woman in his arms. It’s like a double happiness!”

Listening to Noha Bryant’s conditions, everyone was envious and jealous.

Although they are descendants of the Bryant Family, each of them has limited resources, and whether they can get ahead depends entirely on their own efforts.

But Dustin is different. Once he joins the Bryant Family, he will be the star of tomorrow that the Bryant Family focuses on cultivating.

It’s completely different from them.

“How’s it going? Are you satisfied with the conditions I offered?” Noha Bryant said with a smile.

Anyone who is somewhat motivated should know how to choose.

“Thank you Master Bryant for your kindness, but I have no plans to join any force yet.” Dustin shook his head and declined.

“Um?”

Noha Bryant raised his eyebrows slightly, quite surprised: “Dustin, joining my Bryant Family is equivalent to having an extra supporter. No matter what you do in the future, it will be of great help. Why not?”

“Master Bryant, you are a bit unkind.”

At this time, Steave Duncan suddenly stood up and said seriously: “Dustin is from our Duncan family, so how can he join your Bryant Family? Isn’t it inappropriate for you to poach someone in front of me?”

“The Duncan family?”

Noha Bryant narrowed his eyes and said meaningfully: “Your Excellency, as far as I know, Dustin is just an independent person, not a descendant of your Duncan family. I shouldn’t be talking about poaching, right?”

This old fox obviously got interested after seeing her and planned to steal her love with a knife.

“It wasn’t before, but it will be in the future.”

Steave Duncan said calmly: “This little guy is in love with my granddaughter. I have decided that the two of them will get married after a while. By then, this little guy will naturally become a member of my Duncan family.”

“Master Bryant, you don’t want to beat the mandarin ducks, do you?”

Natasha stepped forward and took Dustin’s arm in a demonstrative manner.

How could she let outsiders get involved in her man?

“It makes no sense for us to say this. Dustin has to make his own decision.”

Noha Bryant said with a serious face: “Dustin, our Bryant Family is a military family, and it is more suitable for you than the Duncan family. As long as you join our Bryant Family, you will make great achievements in the future and be granted the title of marquis and king. It is no problem at all!”

“Little guy, our Duncan family is not bad either. Whether you are an official in the court or a general on the battlefield, the Duncan family can help you.” Steave Duncan said tit for tat.

Most of the Duncan family are civil servants. Although they are smart, their military strength is very poor.

Dustin’s appearance just made up for the Duncan family’s weaknesses.

“Dustin! As long as you join the Bryant Family, no matter what the conditions are, I will try my best to satisfy you!” Noha Bryant looked serious.

As long as he can retain this genius, he will not hesitate to break up with Steave Duncan.

“Little guy, as long as you join the Duncan family, you and Natasha will get engaged tomorrow!” Steave Duncan was also furious.

“Dustin! A real man should carry a three-foot sword to achieve unparalleled achievements. Women will only affect the speed at which you draw the sword!”

“Hmph! Do you understand what it means to start a family and start a career? That means ‘starting a family’ comes first, and ‘setting up a career’ comes last. You have to figure out the priorities before talking.”

“Nonsense! Men should make contributions and build careers. Women are just accessories. After you become powerful, what kind of woman can’t be found?”

“A reckless man is a reckless man. He only knows how to fight and kill. You know, the world is big and the earth is big, but love is the biggest word!”

“…”

Noha Bryant and Steave Duncan talked and talked, and finally they started arguing, which was quite a bit angry.

This scene made everyone look weird.

They are all powerful people, why are they quarreling with the market?

Don’t you want any image at all?

Chapter 1457

“Two adults, stop arguing now and calm down.”

Seeing that the situation was not going well, Dustin quickly started to smooth things over.

Otherwise, if the quarrel continues like this, the two pillars of the court will probably start fighting on the spot.

“Dustin, you have to make a choice. Should you choose the Bryant Family or the Duncan Family?” Noha Bryant asked the question.

“Little guy, think carefully, be careful if you make a mistake, you will regret it forever.” Steave Duncan stroked his beard.

For a moment, everyone’s eyes were focused on Dustin.

It is really rare to be scrambled by two giants like this.

Although it is a supreme honor, it is also a difficult problem.

The Bryant Family is a martial arts family, and Dustin is a martial arts master. Considering his future, it is definitely more appropriate to join the Bryant Family.

However, the Duncan Family is also a royal family, and its power is no worse than that of the Bryant Family. Coupled with the influence of Natasha, it is easier to convince people.

The most important thing is that no matter what Dustin chooses, he will offend the other party.

Opportunities and risks coexist.

“I appreciate the kindness of the two adults, but I still say that, I don’t plan to join any forces for the time being, so I can only say sorry here.” Dustin declined again.

“What?!”

Hearing this, everyone couldn’t help but look at each other.

The eyes they all looked at Dustin were full of disbelief.

You know, whether you join the Bryant Family or the Duncan Family, it is equivalent to the carp jumping over the dragon’s gate.

It turned out that Dustin was lucky, he didn’t choose any of them, and rejected them all.

This kind of behavior is simply stupid.

“Dustin, today is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, are you sure you want to give up?” Noha Bryant said in shock.

“OK.” Dustin nodded.

“Little guy, do you know that many people are not qualified to join the royal family even if their heads are squeezed. Now there are two wide roads in front of you. You really don’t plan to take them?” Steave Duncan was a little strange.

“I have my own way to go.” Dustin replied.

“Yes, I am ambitious.”

Steave Duncan smiled and nodded: “Okay, if you don’t want to, I won’t force you. If you encounter trouble in the future, just come to me.”

He had looked down upon him before, but Dustin’s rejection made him look up to him.

Men should make their own way. Relying on others to grow can easily squander their ambitions.

“Thank you, Your Majesty.” Dustin bowed his hand.

“Dustin, I support your choice. Of course, if you change your mind, you can come to me at any time. The door of my Bryant Family will always be open to you.” Noha Bryant smiled slightly.

“Thank you Master Bryant for your kindness.” Dustin saluted again.

“Your Excellency, I have something else to do, so I’ll take a step forward and take my leave.”

Noha Bryant hugged Steave Duncan and turned around to leave.

Although he failed to win over, thankfully, Dustin did not join the Duncan Family.

In this way, the Bryant Family still has hope. As long as they show more goodwill in the future, there may be a chance to recruit Dustin.

To take a step back, there are hundreds of benefits and no harm in making good friends with such potential stocks.

“Girl, I’m not here to be a lightbulb anymore. You two can talk slowly.”

After Steave Duncan said hello, he left with a smile.

As the saying goes, those who are near the water and the towers get the moon first. With my granddaughter here, no one like Dustin can take it away.

“Husband, let’s go and eat.”

Natasha smiled sweetly, then took Dustin in her arms and walked out of the Tianxia Martial Arts Hall.

In today’s battle, Dustin has made his mark in Stonia.

Not only did he defeat many geniuses from the Bryant Family, but he also impressed his own grandfather, which can be said to be killing two birds with one stone.

Chapter 1458
She believes that it won’t be long before Dustin can truly become famous!

Dustin spent the next few days busy.

Firstly, we need to find elixirs to cure illnesses; secondly, we need to rebuild Hellwell clinic; thirdly, we need to pay attention to the Jade Dew Ointment.

Of course, I have to take some time out occasionally to eat and go shopping with Natasha.

All in all, Dustin basically never had any leisure time.

Thankfully, Jade Dew Ointment is on track.

Hazel Lancaster set up a pharmaceutical company in the name of the Lancaster Family to sell Jade Dew Ointment.

And after promotion and fermentation, it has formed a competitive relationship with the rejuvenation ointments of Torby and Stratford .

Because of its cheaper price and better efficacy, word-of-mouth has gradually spread in the industry.

Just waiting for the official sale to ignite a wave of craze.

At this moment, in the Torby Family meeting hall.

Because of the latest news, Torby An urgently held an internal meeting.

The people present included not only the core members of the Torby Family, but also some senior members of the Stratford Family.

“I just heard that the Lancaster Family has developed a new Jade Dew Ointment, and it is more effective than our Rejuvenation Ointment. Is this true?”

Torby An looked serious and glanced at Owen Stratford and others while speaking.

“true.”

A senior member of the Torby Family stood up and replied: “I have already done some research. The Lancaster Family’s Jade Dew Ointment is very magical and has an excellent reputation in the industry. It even surpasses our Rejuvenation Ointment. Although it has not been officially released, it is already quite popular.” Heat is a great threat to our rejuvenation ointment!”

As soon as these words came out, the entire meeting hall immediately became commotion.

“How could this happen? The Lancaster Family doesn’t have a deep knowledge in medicine, so why can they develop such a good medicine?”

“Isn’t it because our prescription was leaked? Is there someone inside?”

“Damn it! In order to produce and promote the rejuvenation ointment, our Torby Family spent a lot of money and invested most of their resources into it. Unexpectedly, we encountered difficulties at the beginning. What should we do now?”

“…”

Everyone was talking about it, and everyone started talking about it.

You know, they all invested in Rejuvenation Ointment, invested a lot of capital in it, and hoped to make a lot of money.

Now that something like this has happened, I’m naturally very anxious.

The Lancaster Family’s Jade Dew Ointment is effective and cheap, so who can resist it?

“Give me some peace!”

Kevin Torby slammed the table, causing everyone to shut up.

The meeting hall, which was noisy just now, immediately became silent.

“Brother Kevin, with the ability of the Lancaster Family, it is impossible to develop Jade Dew Ointment in such a short period of time. I guess it should be done by Dustin.”

At this time, Sophia suddenly spoke.

“Dustin?” Kevin Torby frowned slightly.

He had already guessed this result.

“Dustin has a grudge against us, so he wants to use the power of the Lancaster Family to retaliate against us. I have to say that this move is very poisonous!” Sophia said with a cold face.

She didn’t pay Rothschild ch attention to the little guy Dustin before.

So the follow-up matters were left to Isebela and Owen Stratford.

It’s just that she didn’t expect that Dustin actually hid a hand, and instead of really handing over the complete forRothschild la, he gave her a defective product.

Now that the authentic Jade Dew Ointment comes out, the rejuvenation ointment of the Torby and Stratford families seems a bit tasteless.

If it is not stopped in time, both the Torby and Stratford families will suffer huge losses!

It has never happened before that a person who looks like an ant can make the two giants suffer.

Chapter 1459
“Hmph! This Dustin is so audacious. He actually dares to openly challenge us. He really doesn’t know how to live or die!”

Kevin’s face was sullen, with a fierce light in his eyes.

In recent times, the Torby Family has mobilized all resources in order to make the rejuvenation Ointment a hit.

The advertisements were overwhelming, and they offered dividends and profits. A huge amount of money was spent on it.

The original plan was to use this opportunity to build a reputation, make enough money, and expand contacts.

Unexpectedly, just at the beginning, this boy Dustin ruined the good thing.

It’s so fucking disgusting.

“Isabela, didn’t I ask you to deal with Dustin earlier? Why is he still alive?”

Sophia suddenly turned his head and looked at his daughter, his tone a bit reproachful.

“I……”

Isabela was speechless for a while.

Under her mother’s sharp eyes, she directly threw the blame to Owen Stratford: “Actually, it was Owen Stratford who took care of this matter.”

“…”

Owen Stratford’s mouth twitched, and he could only stand up bravely, and replied: “Aunt Sophia, I have invited experts to take action in the past few days, but this guy Dustin is too cunning, he is like a mouse, and he has not shown up. I really can’t help it.”

He recently hired a lot of people to trace Dustin’s traces, but every time there were clues, the other party would suddenly disappear.

As a result, he never had a chance to make a move.

“You can’t even deal with a country boy. You make me very disappointed.” Sophia said with a cold face.

Owen Stratford and Isabela lowered their heads and did not dare to refute.

“Nort city, take people to investigate in person. You Rothschild st catch Dustin, especially the prescription. You Rothschild st get it at all costs.”

Sophia turned around and gave instructions to Butler Torby behind him.

“clear.”

Butler Torby responded and left quickly.

“Sophia, the Lancaster Family already has a prescription for Jade Dew Plaster. If we just catch Dustin, we might be treating the symptoms but not the root cause.” Kevin reminded.

Little Dustin was naturally no match for the threat of the Lancaster Family.

“Catching Dustin is only the first step. Next, we will gather the strength of the two families and focus on suppressing the Lancaster Family so that their Jade Dew Ointment cannot be sold!” Sophia said.

“If this is the case, then we will have to invest more financial and resources.” Kevin said thoughtfully.

“We can’t let go of our children without trapping the wolf. If we want to dominate the market, we Rothschild st remove all obstacles!”

Sophia said with an indifferent expression: “It’s just a mere Lancaster Family, not even a wealthy family. Our family’s connections and power are enough to block them!”

“That’s right! Ban the Lancaster Family! Eliminate hidden dangers!”

Hearing this, everyone spoke out in support.

There is no turning back. We have reached this point. No matter what the cost, we Rothschild st stabilize the situation.

“Okay! It’s settled!”

Kevin slapped the table, and said in a loud voice: “The little Lancaster Family dared to provoke the two giants, it’s really self-defeating! This time, I will make the Lancaster Family lose everything!”

“That’s what I said, but how should we attack?” someone suddenly asked.

“Tomorrow is the Lancaster Family’s new drug launch conference. I plan to give them a big gift that they will never forget!” Sophia suddenly laughed.

Seeing this scene, the people around couldn’t help but shudder.

Anyone who is familiar with Sophia knows that he is always serious about words.

The last time I laughed like this was when I was killing people.

The next day, early morning.

The entrance of the Lancaster Group subsidiary.

Hazel Lancaster was directing his subordinates, busy around.

Today is the day when the new company is officially established, and it is also the best time to release Jade Dew Ointment.

In order to better promote Jade Dew Ointment, she used all the connections in the Lancaster Family and sent out a large number of invitations.

As long as it goes well, Jade Dew Ointment will become a healing medicine sought after by thousands of people!

Chapter 1460
“Hey, hey… raise the sign and place it in a conspicuous place.”

“And the red carpet on the ground, spread it out for me.”

“Is the lion dance team here yet? Let them prepare quickly. It will be opened soon.”

“…”

Hazel Lancaster kept yelling, no matter how big or small, she had to go through everything in person before she could rest assured.

There can be no mistakes today and everything Rothschild st be running normally.

“…”

At this time, a Maybach suddenly stopped on the side of the road.

Immediately afterwards, Waylon Lancaster, wearing a suit, walked down with a smile.

“Dad, you’re here.”

Hazel Lancaster stopped moving and immediately greeted him.

“How’s it going? Is it going well?”

Waylon Lancaster looked around, admiring his daughter’s results.

“Of course it went well. I’ll do it myself, so what could go wrong?” Hazel Lancaster smiled confidently.

“good.”

Waylon Lancaster nodded in satisfaction: “I’ve already comRothschild nicated with a few old friends, and they all like your Jade Dew ointment very Rothschild ch, and they plan to come over today to cheer you on and add to their popularity.”

“Great! Thank you dad!” Hazel Lancaster looked happy.

His father’s friends are all well-known big shots.

If you can support her, it will be the icing on the cake.

“I’m betting all my money on you this time. Whether our Lancaster Family can reach a higher level depends on today.” Waylon Lancaster said.

For the Jade Dew Ointment, the Lancaster Family also invested a lot of resources.

Give it a try and turn your bicycle into a motorcycle.

“Dad, just don’t worry, I promise there will be no problem!” Hazel Lancaster was full of confidence.

With the strength of the Lancaster Family alone, she might still be a little behind, but now with the help of the Stark Family, she is naturally fearless.

“That’s good.”

Waylon Lancaster nodded with a smile, looked around, and said suspiciously: “Oh, by the way, where is your friend named Dustin? As the founder of Jade Dew Ointment, isn’t he going to show up today?”

“Here, Cao Cao Cao Cao is coming, he is already here.”

Hazel Lancaster pointed in a certain direction with her delicate chin.

Waylon Lancaster followed his line of sight and saw a handsome young man in ordinary clothes pacing towards him.

“Young handsome boy, you’re here just in time. Let me introduce you. This is my dad, your future father-in-law.” Hazel Lancaster blinked ambiguously.

Dustin, who had just approached, couldn’t help but smile. The words that came to his mouth were blocked directly.

This woman is really speechless and endless.

“You girl, what nonsense are you talking about? You scared everyone.”

Waylon Lancaster glared, then stretched out his hand to Dustin, and said with a smile, “Waylon Lancaster, you can call me Uncle Lancaster.”

“I met Uncle Lancaster.” Dustin shook hands in return.

“I heard from Hazel that you are both civil and military, and a good-looking talent. When I saw you today, you really deserve your reputation!” Waylon Lancaster looked up and down, showing an auntie smile.

Good looks, character, and ability pass the test, but the family background is a little bit worse.

Of course, if you marry into the Lancaster Family, all of these are harmless.

“Uncle Lncaster won the prize.”

Dustin smiled, feeling a little uncomfortable being stared at.

Why do you feel a little weird?

“Ugh——!”

While the three were talking, several luxury cars suddenly stopped by the side of the road.

The car door opened, and a group of well-dressed men and women came down mightily.

However, when he saw who was coming, the smile on Hazel Lancaster’s face disappeared completely, and Waylon Lancaster frowned slightly

Chapter 1461
“Why are they here?”

Hazel Lancaster and Waylon Lancaster looked at each other, and their expressions became a little more solemn.

Because the people who got out of the car were not the guests who came to congratulate him, but members of the Torby Family and Stratford Family.

It was obvious that this was a bad move.

Dustin didn’t respond, as if he had expected it.

With the virtues of the Torby FamilyAnd Stratford Family, they would definitely not tolerate the Lancaster Family’s predation, so they would definitely send people to smash the scene.

“Hazel Lancaster, I haven’t seen you for a long time, don’t come here to be safe.”

Kevin walked forward with a group of people, with a fake smile on his face.

“The head of the royal family is here, and if there is a loss, don’t blame it, don’t blame it.”

Waylon Lancaster arched his hands and also showed a professional smirk.

“I heard that your Lancaster Family has recently developed a magical healing medicine, and it will be officially sold today. I wonder if there is such a thing?” Kevin said with a smile.

“It’s all the stuff that the juniors are messing around with, and it’s not on the stage.” Waylon Lancaster waved his hand.

“Waylon Lancaster is too modest. Your medicine has a good reputation in the industry, even better than our rejuvenation ointment. Now that you are promoting it so aggressively, you are going to drive us to nowhere!” Kevin said meaningfully.

“Clan leader Torby was joking. We are just making small fuss. Naturally, we cannot compare with your big business.” Waylon Lancaster said with a smile.

“Since we can’t compare, how about joining us fortunately and making money together in the future?” Kevin narrowed his eyes slightly.

“This…” Waylon Lancaster showed a troubled expression.

This old fox actually wants to occupy their research results, he is really greedy.

“Patriarch Torby, our Lancaster Family has always been used to being solitary, and we don’t like forming cliques, so we appreciate your kindness.” Hazel Lancaster flatly refused.

“Hazel Lancaster, our Torby Family brought you into the gang because we think highly of you, so don’t be ungrateful.” Isabela said coldly.

“That’s right. As the saying goes, those who know the current affairs are heroes. As long as you contribute the forRothschild la of Jade Dew Ointment, we will be close partners in the future. Otherwise, we will have to fight each other.” Owen Stratford said lightly. .

Torby Jing watched quietly, smiling and saying nothing.

As the saying goes, courtesy first and soldiers later, if the Lancaster Family knows how to share the sweetness, it will be fine.

If they don’t understand the interests, the two sides will have no choice but to start a war.

“What, are you threatening us?” Hazel Lancaster said with a cold face.

“So what if I threaten you?”

Isabela snorted coldly: “You Lancaster Family can’t even be called a wealthy family, how can you compete with our two big families? If you know your words, hand over the forRothschild la immediately, so that you can still make some money, otherwise, I will beat you to pieces!”

Why should a second-rate family challenge two wealthy families? Really overwhelmed!

“Um?”

Hazel Lancaster frowned slightly, her face a little ugly.

Next to him, Waylon Lancaster’s smile quickly faded.

Although I knew that the two sides would be unhappy, I didn’t expect that the Torby Family And Stratford Family would directly quarrel with each other.

“What’s the deal with chickens and eggs?”

At this time, Dustin suddenly laughed out loud: “You Torby Family are really loud. Do you really think you can cover the sky with one hand?”

“Dustin! It’s really you who is causing trouble!”

Isabela turned her eyes and said coldly: “You despicable and shameless guy! Our Torby Family treats you badly, but you actually betrayed us. Not only did you give us a residual recipe, but you also colluded with the Lancaster Family to try to suppress our business. You are so cruel!”

“Despicable and shameless? A wolf-hearted person?”

Dustin sneered, as if he was looking at an idiot: “Isabela, do you want to listen to what you are saying? I saved your life, saved your grandfather’s life, and gave your Torby Family a fortune that can make a lot of money. prescription.

The results of it? You, the Torby Family, have gone back on your word, failed to keep what you promised, and even attempted to kill someone to silence them and monopolize the prescription.

Chapter 1462
If I hadn’t noticed it in time, I might have been a dead man by now.

I have helped you many times, but you, the Torby Family, have repaid kindness with hatred and betrayed your trust.

I really want to ask, who is despicable and shameless? Who is the heart of a wolf? ! “

The last few sentences were spoken with force and justice.

It caused many people around to whisper, and even Torby Kevin’s face became gloomy.

It’s really embarrassing for something like this to be exposed in public.

If I had known that things would turn out like this, I shouldn’t have let Dustin leave the Torby Family in the first place.

“You…you’re talking nonsense!”

Isabela was a little angry: “Dustin! Don’t think that I don’t know. It’s you who has a bad idea for me. After I sternly rejected you, you held a grudge and waited for an opportunity to retaliate. You are such a dirty person!”

“Unreasonable? Are you worthy?”

Dustin curled his lips disdainfully: “Look at your face, look at your figure, how is it comparable to Miss Lancaster? Even a blind man would not fall in love with a savage, willful, ruthless femme fatale like you!”

Hearing this, Hazel Lancaster couldn’t help laughing.

Too cruel!

For a proud woman, Dustin’s words were undoubtedly Rothschild rderous words.

“You, you, you… you are presumptuous!”

Isabela immediately became angry: “You bastard, a humble untouchable, how dare you insult me? I will tear your mouth apart!”

“Come on! Give me a slap!”

Owen Stratford was furious and gave the order directly.

His fiancée was humiliated, and he also lost his face.

“You want to fight, right? I will accompany you to the end!”

Hazel Lancaster had been prepared for a long time and blew the whistle directly.

The next second, a large number of bodyguards holding electric batons swarmed out of the company, dozens of them.

These bodyguards were tall and powerful, obviously carefully selected elites, and they surrounded the Torby Family as soon as they appeared.

Everyone stared at each other.

“What are you doing? Don’t you all want your life? How dare you attack us?!” Owen Stratford angrily yelled.

“If you come to congratulate me, I will naturally welcome you. If you make trouble here, don’t blame me for turning against you!” Hazel Lancaster said coldly.

In order to prevent accidents, she specially invited many warriors to control the scene.

If we really want to fight, it will hurt both sides at worst.

“you–!”

Isabela was about to say something, but Kevin raised his hand to stop her, and said indifferently, “Waylon Lancaster, your daughter is really daring to act against our Torby and Stratford families. Have you considered the consequences?”

“Chief Royal, our people are just maintaining order. As long as you don’t make trouble, they will naturally not mess around.” Waylon Lancaster said calmly.

“Waylon Lancaster, I’ll give you another chance. Do you really want to go against our two wealthy families for a nobody?” Kevin said with narrowed eyes.

“Dustin is an ally of our Lancaster Family, and his matter is naturally our Lancaster Family’s matter.” Waylon Lancaster’s expression did not change.

The arrow was on the string and had to be fired. From the moment the decision was made, the Lancaster Family had no way out.

“Okay! There are seeds!”

Kevin snorted coldly: “I want to see today how capable your Lancaster Family is!”

As soon as he finished speaking, a hearse carrying a coffin suddenly roared over and stopped directly at the gate of the Lancaster Family company.

Chapter 1463
The hearse was a Jinbei van model, all black.

A big white flower hangs in front, and a row of small wreaths are posted on the left and right sides.

Written on the car were two large white characters: Funeral.

Seeing this scene, the Lancaster Family immediately frowned.

On the opening day, the hearse came to the door. This was not a celebration, but a funeral!

How unlucky!

“Ugh——!”

As soon as the hearse stopped, two more commercial vehicles followed closely behind.

As the car door opened, a large number of people wearing white mourning clothes quickly swarmed out.

At the same time, an exquisite coffin was carried out, and finally placed at the door of the company with a “dong” sound.

“Which of you is the founder of Jade Dew Ointment, get out of here!”

At this time, a middle-aged man wearing sackcloth and mourning suddenly walked forward and shouted angrily.

“Who are you? Why did you bring this thing here?”

Hazel Lancaster took a step forward and asked coldly.

“Of course I want to seek justice from you bunch of traitors!”

The middle-aged man said with grief and indignation: “The Jade Dew Ointment you sell is clearly poison. My dad died after using it last night. You Rothschild st give me an explanation today!”

As he spoke, he pushed hard with both hands and opened the coffin lid on the spot.

I saw an old man wearing a shroud lying in the coffin.

The old man was skinny, his face was purple, and there were residual black blood stains between his mouth and nose.

His chest had stopped rising and falling, and his breath was completely cut off.

“Hmph! You’d better not talk nonsense! Our Jade Dew Ointment has been strictly tested, and there will never be any problems. Your father’s death has nothing to do with us!” Hazel Lancaster frowned.

As soon as they broke up, trouble came to the door. It was obvious that this was all a conspiracy between the Torby and Stratford families.

Destroy the reputation of Jade Dew Ointment by poisoning people to death.

Once the news spreads, whether it is true or false, it will greatly affect sales.

“You still dare to quibble? The evidence is still here!”

The middle-aged man stretched his hand out of the coffin and ripped off the old man’s shroud, revealing his skinny upper body.

I saw a black wound on his chest.

There was still green ointment left around the wound.

“Did you see it? This is your Jade Dew Ointment!”

The middle-aged man pointed at the green ointment and yelled: “My dad originally had only a minor injury, but after using your Jade Dew Ointment, he was poisoned and died immediately! You group of profiteers and Rothschild rderers are worse than pigs and dogs!”

“What evidence do you have to prove that it was our Jade Dew Ointment that harmed people?” Hazel Lancaster asked.

“This is our medicine purchase order, and this is the forensic autopsy report. It clearly states that it was your Jade Dew Ointment that killed my dad!”

As the middle-aged man spoke, he took out all kinds of documents. It seemed that he was well prepared.

“These things can all be faked and are not considered evidence.”

Hazel Lancaster took it and threw it directly to the ground.

“Okay! You bunch of profiteers, you killed people and you don’t admit it, right? I want to report you! I want you to go to jail!” the middle-aged man roared.

“Everyone, come and see! In order to make money, profiteers even disregard the lives of patients. They are so unscrupulous!”

“Hurry up and take a photo! Let everyone see how disgusting these profiteers are!”

“Pay back my father’s life! Give back my father’s life!”

Chapter 1464
At this moment, a group of family members wearing sackcloth and filial piety began to howl.

Cursing again, crying again, the huge movement attracted many crowds of onlookers.

Some people who didn’t understand the reason even pointed at him and scorned him.

Some even took out their mobile phones and started recording videos, preparing to post them on the Internet to promote them.

All of a sudden, the whole scene exploded.

Hazel Lancaster frowned, her expression ugly.

Although she knew that someone was going to make trouble today, she didn’t expect it to be so troublesome.

She couldn’t beat her, she couldn’t scold her, and it was useless to explain. She was a little caught off guard.

“Hazel Lancaster, I thought your Jade Dew Ointment was some panacea, but after working on it for a long time, it turned out to be a poison that hurts people.”

At this time, Isabela suddenly said in a strange way: “Your Lancaster Family is a famous family after all. I never thought that you would do such outrageous things in order to make money. I am so disappointed in you!”

“That’s right!”

Owen Stratford then added insult to injury: “We sell medicines to save people, to save all sentient beings, but you are the scum of the scum!”

“This kind of poison cannot be allowed to continue to harm people, it Rothschild st be banned immediately!”

“Block the Lancaster Family! Block Jade Dew Ointment!”

The crowd was excited and clamored one after another, the momentum was extremely large.

“Everyone, please be patient.”

At this time, Waylon Lancaster finally spoke: “The matter has not been investigated clearly, and it is still too early to draw conclusions. I hope you can give us some time. We promise that we will find out the truth!”

“What the heck!”

The middle-aged man roared angrily: “Now the evidence is conclusive, and there is no room for you to quibble! You have only two choices now, either you pay for your life with your life; or you take the initiative to confess your guilt, apologize publicly, and then compensate us for all our losses!”

As soon as these words came out, even Waylon Lancaster frowned.

It is naturally impossible for one life to pay for one life. As for voluntary confession and public apology, it is undoubtedly jumping into the fire pit by oneself.

At that time, not only Jade Dew Ointment will be blocked, but also the reputation of the entire Lancaster Family will suffer a huge blow.

It’s obvious that the other party wants to kill them all!

“Clan Chief Lancaster, you have one more chance to make a choice. Will you agree to my conditions or not?” Kevin said in a timely manner.

“You want us to submit? It’s just a dream!”

Hazel Lancaster refused and said sharply: “To tell you the truth, even if our Jade Dew Ointment cannot be sold, you will never get the genuine forRothschild la!”

“Okay! You all asked for this!”

Kevin sneered and said nothing.

After that, Butler Torby silently took out his mobile phone and made a call.

Soon, several black commercial vehicles hidden in the corner of the street roared towards them.

When the car door opened, a large number of media reporters filed out immediately, and surrounded Hazel Lancaster and the others, asking questions.

All kinds of cameras, flash, almost face-to-face shooting.

“Miss Hazel, I heard that your Jade Dew Ointment has cured someone? Is there such a thing?”

“Miss Hazel, are you selling poisons for profit, and doing this kind of behavior that violates the bottom line of the law, are you relying on the backing of your background?”

“Dear viewers, according to the latest news we have received, a branch of the lancaster Group was suspected of manufacturing counterfeit drugs, resulting in the death of a 70-year-old man. I will report it live for you…”

The reporters were chattering and questioning constantly.

In a few words, the Lancaster Family’s crimes were confirmed, and the public opinion was almost one-sided.

Hazel Lancaster was dazed by the flashing lights, and was in a state of confusion, completely unsure of how to answer.

Chapter 1465
“Hmph! Dare to fight us? It’s really suicidal!”

Looking at Hazel Lancaster who was in a hurry, Isabela couldn’t help but sneer.

The shopping mall is like a battlefield, and the Torby Family is already familiar with such dark methods.

In the past, those small and medium-sized forces that did not know how to promote themselves and refused to rely on the Torby Family were eventually destroyed.

Obviously, the Lancaster Family is no exception.

“Rumors! It’s all rumors!”

Seeing that his daughter couldn’t bear it, Waylon Lancaster stood up decisively and said seriously: “I can use the reputation of the Lancaster Family as a guarantee. The Jade Dew Ointment we developed all complies with the regulations and there will never be any problems. What happened today is purely It was framed by someone!”

“Fart! Now the evidence is solid! My dad was killed by you!” the middle-aged man shouted.

Later, a woman cooperated very well, threw herself directly in front of the body, and started to cry loudly: “Dad! You died so miserably! You did good deeds and accuRothschild lated virtues all your life, but now you are killed by these profiteers. It is really unfair!”

Seeing this scene, the camera clicked again, showing the woman’s miserable appearance vividly.

The crusade at the scene became more and more intense, and it had become somewhat uncontrollable.

“Killing for life is justified. If your Lancaster Family kills someone, you Rothschild st take full responsibility!” Owen Stratford began to fight.

“That’s right! We Torby and Stratford families serve the country and the people, and we will never watch your Lancaster Family bully the weak and oppress the good!” Isabela continued to add fuel to the flames.

While stepping down on the Lancaster Family, he did not forget to raise his own identity.

“Ugh——!”

At this time, several cars sped up and stopped on the side of the road.

As the car door opened, a group of people in uniform stepped forward aggressively.

Wherever they passed, the crowd dispersed automatically, making way for them.

“Which of you is the founder of Jade Dew Ointment?”

The leading bald-headed man cast his eyes all over the place with a very unfriendly expression on his face.

“I am.”

Hazel Lancaster took the initiative to step forward and asked, “Sir, what advice do you have?”

“We are from the Medical Bureau. According to the investigation, your Jade Dew Ointment contains a large number of harmful substances and is seriously illegal. I declare that your company will permanently cease operations and Jade Dew Ointment will be completely banned and no longer sold!” shouted the bald man.

“What?”

Hazel Lancaster’s face changed: “Our Jade Dew Ointment has been strictly verified, how could there be any problems?”

“It’s up to you whether there are any problems. Now, come back with us to assist in the investigation!” The bald man said with a cold face.

“Sir, Jade Dew Ointment has caused a death, and everyone involved Rothschild st be arrested, especially that guy!”

Isabela suddenly pointed her finger at Dustin, and said with a stern face: “As far as I know, Jade Dew Ointment was researched by him, and now he has killed someone, he should bear the main responsibility and Rothschild st be severely punished!”

“Oh, is it so?”

The bald man glanced at Dustin with sharp eyes, waved his hand, and shouted: “You can tell by his face that he is not a good person, arrest him immediately!”

As soon as he gave the order, several uniformed men behind him immediately took out handcuffs.

“etc!”

Hazel Lancaster suddenly shouted to stop: “Everyone is responsible for what he does. If there is a problem with Jade Dew Ointment, it is my responsibility and has nothing to do with outsiders!”

“Hazel Lancaster, you’d better think about it carefully. This is a life-and-death lawsuit. Once you get in, it’s very difficult to get out. To take the blame for a jerk, what’s the point?” Isabela said eccentrically.

“Hmph! Although I’m not a good person, I will never repay kindness with hatred and behave like a beast.” Hazel Lancaster retorted.

“you–!”

Isabela’s face turned stern: “Okay! You like going to jail so Rothschild ch, don’t you? Then I will help you! Catch her and punish her severely!”

“Catch him!”

The bald man waved his hand and directly ordered his subordinates to put handcuffs on Hazel Lancaster.

When he was about to be caught in the car, Dustin, who had been watching coldly, finally stood up and said coldly: “Wait… I have something to say.”

“What? Are you trying to obstruct law enforcement?” The bald man’s eyes were unkind.

“Enforcement? What kind of law is enforced?”

Assado23

Supreme Alchemist
Reaction score
I need more chapters like I have been poisoned and I need the antidote

Hisham

Reaction score
It's like our grandmaster ashar is in seclusion, need not be disturbed till further notice

Mel

Reaction score
may the master is on a silent retreat, cultivating his spiritual energy for the translation battle ahead.