An Understated Dominance Chapter 967 to 1370 - Translated by Jungal2000

Translated by Jungal2000
“An Understated Dominance” follows the intertwined lives of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys as they navigate the complex interplay of power, relationships, and personal growth. Set against the backdrop of a vibrant city, the novel explores how these two individuals assert their influence in subtle yet impactful ways, ultimately redefining their understanding of dominance and its consequences.

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder what Cornelius was doing while his master was tangled up in that rope. It's kind of strange that the author didn't mention him joining in the fight, given his martial arts expertise. Did the author just, like, forget that Cornelius was there at General Murray's birthday bash with Dustin? 🤔
I recall Dustin went there alone

I recall Dustin went there alone
At this moment, at the entrance of the General
Murray's Residence...
A black sedan slowly pulled up.
The car door opened, and Dustin stepped out with
Cornelius, holding a congratulatory gift in his hands.
"Young Lord, last night you nearly beat Garrett to
death, and today you're here to congratulate Murray's
birthday. Aren't you afraid that the Murray family will
turn their backs on you?" Cornelius couldn't help but
ask.
The General Murray's Residence was heavily guarded,
not unlike a tiger's den or a dragon's lair. Once you
entered, it was not easy to leave.
"General Murray is a reasonable person. Right and
wrong are clear, I believe he should understand."
Dustin said indifferently.
Although he had beaten Garrett, it did not prevent him
from congratulating General Murray on his birthday.
"Hopefully, that's the case." Cornelius said with a
solemn expression.
If General Murray was reasonable, that would be the
best. What they were most afraid of was that he
would value his grandson too much and act
unreasonably

By then, they would be walking into a trap.
"Let's go in."

Good morning, I must say I've become addicted to this novel, I come to check if new chapters have been updated more than 5 times a day, please do well to update 1161 and above. Keep up the good work
Hello where did you read chapter 1131

Good morning, I must say I've become addicted to this novel, I come to check if new chapters have been updated more than 5 times a day, please do well to update 1161 and above. Keep up the good work
Where can i find chapter 1131

It was a great read,
I just wanted to let you know that this will be my last update for the week. I think I might have posted a bit more than I should have, so consider these as advance posts for Saturday and Sunday.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend filled with the people you love most. Enjoy their company, make wonderful memories, and, most importantly, stay safe! See you all next week! Kudos!
It was a great read. Thanks a lot!

Appreciate very much your hard work and everything's accurate and i love💗 this thread.
Kindly load more chapters.
Thank you very much🙏🙏🙏.
Very nice work . Im hooked on this novel and checking for latest chapters every hour 😊 please keep it coming. Much appreciated. Im Joey from the Philippines.

Surely, I'm not the only person who's excited against tomorrow right?? Right??
Don't leave me hanging guys.. We're all waiting for Jungal2000 tomorrow right??
me too ! these past two days feel like forever !! ps its kinda funny that i wish my weekend could end faster and getting excited for monday tho 😂

Hi boss thank you very much for your wonderful translation to the story.. God bless you and to your family.. More power . Hope you never get tired of tranlating.. Good job.. Keep it up.. I salute you.. 😁🙏👏👍
Found it on Facebook. This is the first time I will read a book over 1000 ch.
The story is captivating.
You guys are doing a good job translating to English.
Well done guys!!!

Just a curious question, How do u guys know about this story? Where did u discover this, and where?

To be honest i wasn't reading stories before until i found this in Facebook. And it was like a only few chapters was there in that post, and it was trying to sell a subscription to sell the rest of the chapters. Luckily, I found this website where i continue reading until 900 chapters. I was so hooked to it that every chance i get, i read more. Its an addiction too embaracing to admit. Never had this urge to read to the last chapter.
I came across it on Facebook too. I read it and got hooked. I searched for it because I'm still reading another Chinese novel - The Amazing Son-in-law - which I also came across in similar fashion in 2020. I later found a site that keeps posting episodes (xperimentalhamid). So I thought this one might be on the web too

If they get back to together, then all Chinese writers are either Females or Simps.
Why would I get back with a person, who doesn't trust me? Do you know how many times, Dustin has tried to fix his relationship with Dahila? And still yet, she was proving stubborn.
As long as Florence and Julie are available, Dahila cannot control herself nor her emotions. She'd be a time bomb for Dustin.
Also, I'm suspecting that her new godfather only favours her, because Dustin's father put up some good words for her. Like he did with Regulus
That's what I think too and for me, it's pathetic. It wasn't just the lack of trust for Dustin but the manner in which she divorced him that put me off of the Dahlia character