An Understated Dominance Chapter 967 to 1370 - Translated by Jungal2000

Translated by Jungal2000
“An Understated Dominance” follows the intertwined lives of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys as they navigate the complex interplay of power, relationships, and personal growth. Set against the backdrop of a vibrant city, the novel explores how these two individuals assert their influence in subtle yet impactful ways, ultimately redefining their understanding of dominance and its consequences.

Last edited:
Dahlia's character is so weird. Even when she tries to compete for Dustin, she still has some dude with her literally everywhere. At her home, at her work, at the hospital, out with her to every meal or social gathering. Basically hanging on her 24/7
She is not faithful. She divorced Dustin because she met a new guy that she thought is better... She belong to the zoo.

How many chapters?
For example, I read The Amazing Son-in-law novel when it had just 800 chapters. It's still on going now. 5000+ chapters though I quit at 4000+.
Same story line like here. Marvin Ye(Charley Wade in English) got divorced but despite his ex-wife's exact actions no different than this novel's Dahlia, he still is involved with her. In fact, even when pursued by a better woman, like this novel's Natasha, he just can't leave her.
Many other Chinese novels follow this exact format. I hope that this one will be different...
Same as The Ultimate Husband.
Almost exactly the same format.

Dahlia's character is so weird. Even when she tries to compete for Dustin, she still has some dude with her literally everywhere. At her home, at her work, at the hospital, out with her to every meal or social gathering. Basically hanging on her 24/7
Yeah and I was like, does this girl ever learn from her previous mistakes..?

And oakvale?
Stonia and Oakvale are essentially the same place. The reason they seem like two different names is due to some translation quirks, but in reality, they're one and the same. I stick to using Stonia in my translations to keep it consistent.

This spot is the capital state of Dragonmarsh, and it's quite sizable, complete with its own suburbs. Picture it as a big metropolitan city. The main city or CBD, as I'd guess, might be what's referred to as the 'Forbidden City,' the Bayhaven. I haven't read the whole story yet, but from what we've seen in the previous chapters, there's no mention of any other cities in the capital yet. But there seems to have some suburbs in Stonia. Because there was one mentioned - the city south. ✌️

Same as The Ultimate Husband.
Almost exactly the same format.
I’ve been surfing other forums and blogs and from what I can tell, things are coming to a head very soon.
A lot of the main themes and plots will be tackled head on.
Apparently, between chapters 1400 and 1600, a LOT will be resolved…
Hold on to your hats 🎩
🙂

Hey everyone, just wanting to share to you all. The Chinese version of this story is currently in chapter 1800 and counting! We are now at 1300 and with our current pace of 100 chapters per week, we'll be right on track with the latest chapters in couple of weeks. That is going to be slow from there forward, as we will all rely on how fast the author will be producing the chapters.

And for those who might be wondering, remember that this story is a work in progress. The author is still actively writing new chapters. 📖✍️

Cheers! 🎉
Hey Jungal,
Who is the actual author of this novel by the way…?
I’ve looked everywhere but you only ever see the names of the translators…(?) 🤷🏻‍♂️
Just curious

I’ve been surfing other forums and blogs and from what I can tell, things are coming to a head very soon.
A lot of the main themes and plots will be tackled head on.
Apparently, between chapters 1400 and 1600, a LOT will be resolved…
Hold on to your hats 🎩
🙂
True! But, sadly, we are missing the chapters between 1500 and 1506. I don't know where to find them. And it seems a lot are happening there.

Hey Jungal,
Who is the actual author of this novel by the way…?
I’ve looked everywhere but you only ever see the names of the translators…(?) 🤷🏻‍♂️
Just curious
I have no clue, I am sorry. I was actually having this exact question earlier today.

I've been refreshing this site thinking brother @jungal has done something, I guess my stay here in stonia will prolong till I meet this miracle doctor

Guys I have finally returned from the future 😂😂 and I must say a lot is going on

Our Abigail is now a beast , and Dustin has met another Faithful woman (second Natasha) .

And for those who said they will stop reading when the author brings Dahlia back into the story, 🤣🤣🤣🤣 please you people can excuse us because the Prologue of the story tells you those two are the main characters so they will be meeting over and over again 😂😂😂😂

The story is becoming more interesting than expected.

Thanks to Jungal2000 and The mighty leader for your efforts

True! But, sadly, we are missing the chapters between 1500 and 1506. I don't know where to find them. And it seems a lot are happening there.
Me neither. Not even in the Chinese source material. It would be interesting to know what happens there.