Are you living or existing?

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Oscar Wilde said, "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist. That's all."

Living means that you are enjoying life, doing things that you like and that you are chasing your dreams and fulfilling your goals.

On other hand, merely existing means that you are simply breathing while doing the things that you have to do in order to get through each day and thus allowing your emotions like fear and anger to control you.

live-vs-exist.jpg

My question: Take a deep look at yourself and tell us, are you living or just existing?

Omo baba lowo

Platinum Villager
Reaction score
Oscar Wilde said, "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist. That's all."

Living means that you are enjoying life, doing things that you like and that you are chasing your dreams and fulfilling your goals.

On other hand, merely existing means that you are simply breathing while doing the things that you have to do in order to get through each day and thus allowing your emotions like fear and anger to control you.

View attachment 687

My question: Take a deep look at yourself and tell us, are you living or just existing?
I'm both

Kondeni0112

KF President
Platinum Villager
Reaction score
Nina living, nina exiting, nina enjoying, na nina acha alama...

Little

Platinum Villager
Reaction score
Inategemea sometimes i live and the other tim i exist

Donations

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$300.00
Back
Top Bottom