Discussion about the novel Understated Dominance

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Im hooked to it. I like edmund the most. the most loving dad, who sacrificed fame for a greater cause of raising a normal child.
Haha I figured you to be James, Dahlia dead brother (jokingly)

I like Paul Hill, a decent grandmaster. Too sad he was betrayed by his own kids. I guess I see myself that way because I've been let down countless times by people close to me.

I like Hector mostly, he's a great father, great leader and humble by heart. The family was truly in good hands guided by him.

I hate Florence mostly, she gets on my nerves. I wouldn’t mind if she dies, oh never minded James death at all.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
I really appreciate the low profile that Dustin exhibits, I see myself trying to emulate him, even if i posses so much resources at my disposal, such an attitude helps me to see people's true characters and attitudes.
Mr Robinson exhibit even lower profile. He chose to work as a butler and never cared for glory or praises. He is also an interesting character.

Larry

Reaction score
In no particular order, I respect the character of;
Mr Robinson, Abigails father. He is humble and has to stoop to make sure his daughter gets a normal life. I got shocked when I learnt that he is arguably the strongest in the Martial arts world in his time.
2. Natasha Harmon. She is so human despite her opulent background. She cares so much for everyone.

February girl

Platinum Villager
Reaction score
I do have a friend like Dahlia, who don't seem to believe I can get anything done. Besides she chooses to believe what she hears about me from others, instead of from me. This are indeed valuable lessons.
I had one too, it reached a point I wouldn't hold on the friendship with her. We would easily get into misunderstanding just because she was told something untrue about me no matter how much I would explain at a point I wouldn't anymore🙃🙃

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Pls the thread to chapter 1034 to 1044.
Thanks in advance.
Today it's your turn to translate. You help us translate 1034 to 1044, waiting for you to update

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
I had one too, it reached a point I wouldn't hold on the friendship with her. We would easily get into misunderstanding just because she was told something untrue about me no matter how much I would explain at a point I wouldn't anymore🙃🙃
Energy consuing to explain yourself all the time. Not to be trusted by your close one. I hate when I tell someone something and they don't belive me. I think to myself I am no lier, how come 🤔

Official_xaintman what do you think?

Sunco4

Grandmaster
Reaction score
How do I find the pages of the "Understated Dominance" that I want? Am new here if someone can guide me pls

Sunco4

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think Dustin strength from the time he fought meskill show he is not as invisible as I have though

Muhindi Wa Kuchoma

Platinum Villager
Reaction score
Dahlia is back
If you believe in soul mate you will understand

abnbills

Reaction score
I think Dustin strength from the time he fought meskill show he is not as invisible as I have though
Miskill was a grandmaster 50 years ago and possess the gold orb there's no way Dustin who has just cultivated for 20 something years can match her
Although I wasn't expecting Dustin to be crushed easily by her 🤨

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Dustin must have his limits

Aliyuogaaminu

Reaction score
Let's talk about the novel Understated Dominance
Who do you like mostly in the novel?

What character relates to you mostly?

What do you like mostly about the story?

Who do you hate most In the novel?

What is your opinion about the novel in general?
I’m so hooked on this novel,don’t think I hve ever been hooked on smth like this before

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
I’m so hooked on this novel,don’t think I hve ever been hooked on smth like this before
Haha I seee
Its such a great story, I see people calling themselves Dustin 🤣

Musicapulenta

Grandmaster & Disciple of Sex Sect
Reaction score
By the way, what do you guys think will happen once Dustin gets his hands on the last rare herb/plant/stuff he’s looking for…?
Will he go back and cure his friend (living in his house) and then (and together?) take on his father’s bodyguard (who apparently had something to do with his mother’s death…???

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
By the way, what do you guys think will happen once Dustin gets his hands on the last rare herb/plant/stuff he’s looking for…?
Will he go back and cure his friend (living in his house) and then (and together?) take on his father’s bodyguard (who apparently had something to do with his mother’s death…???
In the Chinese version the sick one was Dahlia. He was looking for the herbs to cure her. Since the first translation was by Marina, then she made it seems like her friend is sick

Perhaps I read it wrong let's wait and see

Simon

Reaction score
Hello Gili
Yes I didn't say much on the past cos my internet is not good. Also I'm not interested in reading any, cos I'm not a reader, but didn't expect to eagerly to read this story, thanks to everyone in putting a good effort in the story cos it's attract my interest.
But one comment if you all guys can put in a effort and make everyone who love to post a thread in putting names (mean same names) to the same characters in the story, and there will be no misunderstanding for readers to read throughout the whole story.
Anyway I thank you all everyone for your contribution for this lovely story, and cant wait to read more from chapter 1065 onward please post when it's ready. Thanks again everyone and have a good day.