Discussion about the novel Understated Dominance

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000')

Immortal Great Grandmaster - Dragon Monk
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Who do you think will end up with dustin? I like Scarlett's fiercely character and she is so meek when she is with dustin.. But Natasha has greatly showed her love for dustin by sacrificing her own life. Dahlia is a fool.. I hate her. Shiela seems to be a good choice,and abigail and vanessa also are good choices.

Dustin's going to break a lot of hearts in the end. I hope he ends up with Natasha who is with her all the way. and she stood by him in front of her family's opposition, she fought for him.

Last edited:

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Who do you think will end up with dustin? I like Scarlett's fiercely character and she is so meek when she is with dustin.. But Natasha has greatly showed her love for dustin by sacrificing her own life. Dahlia is a fool.. I hate her. Shiela seems to be a good choice,and abigail and vanessa are also are good choices as well.
Don't we all hate Dahlia?

Musicapulenta

Grandmaster & Disciple of Sex Sect
Reaction score
Who do you think will end up with dustin? I like Scarlett's fiercely character and she is so meek when she is with dustin.. But Natasha has greatly showed her love for dustin by sacrificing her own life. Dahlia is a fool.. I hate her. Shiela seems to be a good choice,and abigail and vanessa also are good choices.

Dustin's going to break a lot of hearts in the end. I hope he ends up with Natasha who is with her all the way. and she stood by him in front of her family's opposition, she fought for him.
I agree. Natasha is probably the best choice. She unselfishly gave up her own life for him - if that’s not love, o don’t know what is.
Scarlett is great but it’s obvious that Dustin loves her like a sister.
And Daliah… we’ll, I hope her memory never comes back… She and her family don’t deserve Dustin.

Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000')

Immortal Great Grandmaster - Dragon Monk
KF Moderator
Reaction score
I agree. Natasha is probably the best choice. She unselfishly gave up her own life for him - if that’s not love, o don’t know what is.
Scarlett is great but it’s obvious that Dustin loves her like a sister.
And Daliah… we’ll, I hope her memory never comes back… She and her family don’t deserve Dustin.
That's also my wish that dahlia wont remember Dustin so she can get out of the discussion,cause obviously dustin still has feelings for her. But the way she's treating dustin is like crap, natasha treared him better like how he derserved to be treated.

emor27

Reaction score
Let's talk about the novel Understated Dominance
Who do you like mostly in the novel?

What character relates to you mostly?

What do you like mostly about the story?

Who do you hate most In the novel?

What is your opinion about the novel in general?
Natasha always rocks!!!

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
One disappointed though, why all Jade Maiden Sisterhood are evil. That can't be

The writer to show them all as evil, makes me wonder

Dustin hate Brittany and broke her legs. She is a beauty. Still Dahlia has done worse. Florence has done worse. What about Julie, Vanessa and many others. I feel sorry for Brittany marked as the worst ever

Dustin wasn't a gentleman 😕

Kenneyx87

Reaction score
One disappointed though, why all Jade Maiden Sisterhood are evil. That can't be

The writer to show them all as evil, makes me wonder

Dustin hate Brittany and broke her legs. She is a beauty. Still Dahlia has done worse. Florence has done worse. What about Julie, Vanessa and many others. I feel sorry for Brittany marked as the worst ever

Dustin wasn't a gentleman 😕
tbh Brittany got what she deserves when you really look at her she way to stuck up thinks everyone is beneath her very arrogant and sadistic
with Dahlia and her family yea they just need to be dropped lol but we all know that´s not gonna happen I personally have feel Dustin may have multiple wives by the end of it but id prefer him to be with Natasha honestly like everyone said she has shown true love for him and is always willing to stand with him no matter what I hope she finds out his true background soon will be a interesting thing when it happens tho I'm sure it will only increase their love more for one another

Last edited:

Brat....

Reaction score

What is your opinion about the novel in general?i

I need the Chinese version of the novel from chapter 1779 onwards...please anyone

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Brat.... just stay tuned and wait for updates we don't work like machines

Musicapulenta

Grandmaster & Disciple of Sex Sect
Reaction score
Good to know that THAT’S what you ‘need’…
👍🏼

Brat....

Reaction score
Brat.... just stay tuned and wait for updates we don't work like machines
I understand ...😅 Just curious to know the whole story I am not even waiting for the English translation ...i am reading it from CHINESE VERSION by translating it myself.. Sorry for bothering you

Brat....

Reaction score

I think he will end up marrying both Natasha and the emperor's daughter...

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
I understand ...😅 Just curious to know the whole story I am not even waiting for the English translation ...i am reading it from CHINESE VERSION by translating it myself.. Sorry for bothering you
The updates will be posted soon

Brat....

Reaction score
If anyone gets the link for CHINESE VERSION of the novel after chapter 1789 please provide

Jelo

Reaction score

Love the novel! Hope there are more like this. :)

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
What do you think Dustin Rhys looks like?