I have thousand reasons why we should not get married

Aahh.. are you talking about this girl or robot pussy? A sex machine that you need to buy and spend your money for sex purpose? Oh then I understand why you are so heart broken and want to sell it now. So Ruthless your theory that he is heart broken is true then. I thought he was talking about real human wife 😅
Im IT person outside my bad English but i trust in technology as our saviour from disturbance

And can you marry someone who is not virginity?
That is a problem they know many men and their flavours

I cant even think about my own relationship destiny
You now may not understand what I'm going to say, but I hope you will remember it in your heart not only in your head. You as a young man will fuck someone and take her viginity without marrying her. Maybe not once but few virginities will be taken by you. We men in this situation have no right to demand virginity on our wedding day. Whatever brits has to say, I don't see virginity as an important factor in your marriage. For a marriage of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 or even more years.. virginity is a very small dot in history that lasted one night in these many years of happy marriage. So what importance does it really carry?

Definitely, i would not make a fuss and I am not going to bother. Being a virgin and upholding virginity is a choice. One should not be questioned why that person is such and at the same time one cannot expect his or her spouse to uphold the same values not force it upon others. We live in a different world with more exposure. What used to be immoral is no longer considered as immortals. The understanding of normal is constantly changing.

Im IT person outside my bad English but i trust in technology as our saviour from disturbance
Way to go my friend that's the spirit... 😀😁😅

Definitely, i would not make a fuss and I am not going to bother. Being a virgin and upholding virginity is a choice. One should not be questioned why that person is such and at the same time one cannot expect his or her spouse to uphold the same values not force it upon others. We live in a different world with more exposure. What used to be immoral is no longer considered as immortals. The understanding of normal is constantly changing.
Very well said

What is 50/50 we are all equals
Yes we’re all equal before God but in women’s life men will always be the king so as a king you have to care for your kingdom 😂

You win

Reject the marriage

Marriage is fraud, marriage is exploitation for a man, imagine that you have married a woman with a large dowry, she will come to live in your house, rent, food, clothing and even pads and her beauty or vouchers you will pay for her. that is exploitation, even if he has money, she will want yours to be used. last let's get up and refuse to marry

Cc Gily , King of Dragonmarsh emeka Ruthless And all members
Actually it's like men we shouldn't pay the bride price, it should be the other way just paying us men a certain fee as a start up to take the burden from girls parents of doing the work of looking after their daughters for the rest of their lives