Is Betting on Sporting Events a Sin?

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been thinking of betting for myself. Some people seems to have fun doing that. My worries are that betting is sinful. Any advice ...

There is no place in Bible or Quran noting that betting is sinful, but gambling is frown upon. Back in the days there were no sport betting so quite a pickle

I thought If the money you are using takes away from your personal responsibilities, that could be sinful.

Of course yes if you believe is sin then will be sin

If I don't believe it's sinful? Then it won't be a sin?
Fo someone who don't believe then yes it wont be a sin? Buut still to the God is sin

such a complicated matter.. what of crypto currency ? where can it placed.

As of today, Many has misunderstood betting for gambling

When I bet, I don't see it from any other perspective than trying to have some fun and make extra money (have I ever made money ? 🤔😅..no). So I don't really worried whether it is or it is not.. sin.

Sin or not sin.. look at this juicy statements. "Within 30 wins at odds of 1.1 you can take $10 to £174!" There are thousands of 1.1 odds everyday and I just need to choose 30 each day to earn $174 a day. Do you see how attractive it is? 1.1 odds is such a small odds and almost guaranteed to win.. why could I not make it 30 streak wins with such small odds of 1.1?

ABIGAIL!!! WHERE ARE YOU? COME OUT HERE, NOW!

such a complicated matter.. what of crypto currency ? where can it placed.

As of today, Many has misunderstood betting for gambling
Are you betting grandmaster? Let's discuss on how to find 30 winning 1.1 bets everyday.. or 15 with 1.2 odds.. or if we have more time maybe 60 with 1.05 odds are also fine with me. Everyday.. $170 x 30 = $5100 a month. Ok, let's rest for some 15 days so $2550 a month. Sounds good?

I will be giving you winning odds man. Losing can't be fun
When I bet, I don't see it from any other perspective than trying to have some fun and make extra money (have I ever made money ? 🤔😅..no). So I don't really worried whether it is or it is not.. sin.

Are you betting grandmaster? Let's discuss on how to find 30 winning 1.1 bets everyday.. or 15 with 1.2 odds.. or if we have more time maybe 60 with 1.05 odds are also fine with me. Everyday.. $170 x 30 = $5100 a month. Ok, let's rest for some 15 days so $2550 a month. Sounds good?
Haha 30 winning odds looks impossible

I will be giving you winning odds man. Losing can't be fun
Yesss... please, I need it. The more I lose the more I bet.. that the only fun I know in betting 😅. I never really get the fun of winning since I lose more than I win.