Israel - Hamas War Updates

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Israel soldiers rescued 250 hostages alive
The Flotilla 13 elite unit was deployed to the area surrounding the Gaza security fence in a joint effort to regain control of the Sufa military post on October 7th. The soldiers rescued around 250 hostages alive. 60+ Hamas terrorists were neutralized and 26 were apprehended—including Muhammad Abu A'ali the Deputy Commander of the Hamas southern Naval Division.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Emperor

Top Level Martial Arts Grandmaster
Sep 21, 2023
This Israel and palenstine war is all a massacre nothing else, Hamas is not a country but a geographical location in a country and lots of innocent people lives there at the same time terrorist also lives there so Israel should have acted more differently not this approach they are using ....

Emperor

Sep 21, 2023
If you asked me what's the cause of this tension between palestine and Israel i don't know it up till date,,,,,aside the early attack carried out by the Hamas militant....
Feel free to shed more light if you know any deep history of the cause of bad blood between the two countries thank you...........🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙏🙏🙏🙏

Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000')

Immortal Great Grandmaster - Dragon
Staff member
Sep 4, 2023
If you asked me what's the cause of this tension between palestine and Israel i don't know it up till date,,,,,aside the early attack carried out by the Hamas militant....
Feel free to shed more light if you know any deep history of the cause of bad blood between the two countries thank you...........🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙏🙏🙏🙏

It's indeed a complex and lengthy narrative. It revolves around two distinct groups of people, each with their own identity but without physical land. Israel and the Palestinians represent these groups. Israel managed to secure its own territory in the Middle East a few decades ago, while Palestinians remain displaced, residing in countries they don't own.

Currently, they're striving to emulate Israel's success by claiming Gaza as their own, despite it being part of Israel. Gaza houses both Jewish and Palestinian populations under Israel's control. Israel is reluctant to relinquish this part of their land because Gaza holds vital strategic significance, serving as a crucial security gateway. Surrendering it to Palestine would pose a constant threat to Israel, given its precarious geopolitical position, surrounded by nations that openly wish to see it disappear from the world stage.

Placing Gaza under Palestinian control would be akin to inviting an enemy into your home. Of course, this is a simplified summary, and there are many more facets to this intricate story. It's crucial to understand various perspectives without judgment when discussing such a complex and sensitive issue.

As mentioned earlier, neighboring nations have expressed hostile intentions towards Israel, with some even seeking its complete eradication. Among these adversaries, Hamas stands out as a particularly active group of terrorists. While they portray themselves as advocates for Palestinian land, their underlying objective is to strengthen their presence in Gaza for strategic military purposes aimed at the eventual elimination of Israel.

To put this in perspective, envision residing in a village where the surrounding neighbors are openly unfriendly and harbor ill intentions towards your existence. In this challenging scenario, one of these hostile entities is attempting to lay claim to the very doorstep of your home as their territory. How would you respond to such a situation?

Emperor

Sep 21, 2023
First thanks for the update,🙇🙇🙇🙇👊👊
Am beginning to get a hold of the over all situation. From your explanations ...
The tactics this islamic countries are using is if we can't get you to join us, or be on our side we will destroy you...
But i don't understand how can there be two in one country as in how just how can there be two soverign nation in one,,,
I don't know if this has any thing to do with Donald trump declaration of jerusalem as the capital of Israel ,

how i wish i can get a hold of this their Allah elkubar they always shout before carrying out crimes i did be happy to behead the damned demon that's just what e is a demon.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Any way they should allow the innocent ones to live and go on hunting spree....

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Briefly what happened.
Hamas went and kidnapped civilians in a party in Israel

Israel reacted to what Hamas did

Hamas gave Israel a reason to attack. Even though there has been tension over the years in Gaza. Its a long story 😪

Staff member
Sep 4, 2023
This are not normal people, They are high on drugs or something.... I hope they die in the most inhumane way posible... I just had a news that they behaeded jewish kids.

Kondeni0112

KF President
Platinum Villager
Jul 3, 2023
An anti-tank missile was launched from Lebanon, and apparently there were casualties
3 squatters were injured in the Shitola settlement near the Lebanese border, one of them seriously

Staff member
Sep 4, 2023
This Israel and palenstine war is all a massacre nothing else, Hamas is not a country but a geographical location in a country and lots of innocent people lives there at the same time terrorist also lives there so Israel should have acted more differently not this approach they are using ....

In Gaza, Palestinians and Jews coexist, living together in a mixed area that isn't officially claimed by any single entity but is secured by Israel due to its strategic importance as a gateway to their country. The core issue lies in the fact that Palestinian people don't have a recognized homeland, and they seek to declare Gaza as their own because they've been informal settlers in that region for a long time. Over the years, they've shared this space with Jewish residents.

However, the problem arises from external groups with ulterior motives, such as Hamas. Hamas is a designated terrorist organization that aims to create division and conflict between Palestinian and Jewish communities residing in Gaza. They exploit the historical plight of Palestinian people, who have been without a homeland for centuries, in an attempt to stoke anger and resentment towards Jews.

It's crucial to note that some countries fund groups like Hamas, with the ultimate goal of erasing Israel from the map. This situation isn't a reflection of the Palestinian people as a whole, who rightfully seek a place to call home and have made efforts through diplomatic channels like the United Nations to achieve this. Unfortunately, certain groups manipulate innocent people like pawns in a larger geopolitical game, which is a deeply concerning aspect of this complex issue.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
China is sending six warships to the Middle East. Tensions in the region are simmering amid fears that the Israeli crisis could escalate into an all-out war.

Sinoni

Oct 25, 2023
Israel’s Gaza Decisions May Backfire – Obama

Barack Obama has warned that Israeli actions in Gaza, like cutting off food and water supplies, may harden Palestinian attitudes against the Jewish State and diminish international support for Israel.

He added that any military strategy disregarding the conflict’s human costs could lead to unintended consequences.

"The Israeli government's decision to cut off food, water, and electricity to a captive civilian population [in Gaza] threatens not only to worsen a growing humanitarian crisis; it could further harden Palestinian attitudes for generations, erode global support for Israel, play into the hands of Israel's enemies, and undermine long-term efforts to achieve peace and stability in the region," Obama said.

RT

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Israel’s Gaza Decisions May Backfire – Obama

Barack Obama has warned that Israeli actions in Gaza, like cutting off food and water supplies, may harden Palestinian attitudes against the Jewish State and diminish international support for Israel.

He added that any military strategy disregarding the conflict’s human costs could lead to unintended consequences.

"The Israeli government's decision to cut off food, water, and electricity to a captive civilian population [in Gaza] threatens not only to worsen a growing humanitarian crisis; it could further harden Palestinian attitudes for generations, erode global support for Israel, play into the hands of Israel's enemies, and undermine long-term efforts to achieve peace and stability in the region," Obama said.

RT
This is totally inhumane. Innocent who are just bystander are affected more than culprit. War should not involve innocent civilians.

I hope war is going to end soon. We had Ukraine war now Palestinian war which is affecting businesses. Right now I am not making a dime because of this stupid war, very sad for me I also am suffering from war and I am way far😫

Zaid R

Sep 22, 2023
In Gaza, Palestinians and Jews coexist, living together in a mixed area that isn't officially claimed by any single entity but is secured by Israel due to its strategic importance as a gateway to their country. The core issue lies in the fact that Palestinian people don't have a recognized homeland, and they seek to declare Gaza as their own because they've been informal settlers in that region for a long time. Over the years, they've shared this space with Jewish residents.

However, the problem arises from external groups with ulterior motives, such as Hamas. Hamas is a designated terrorist organization that aims to create division and conflict between Palestinian and Jewish communities residing in Gaza. They exploit the historical plight of Palestinian people, who have been without a homeland for centuries, in an attempt to stoke anger and resentment towards Jews.

It's crucial to note that some countries fund groups like Hamas, with the ultimate goal of erasing Israel from the map. This situation isn't a reflection of the Palestinian people as a whole, who rightfully seek a place to call home and have made efforts through diplomatic channels like the United Nations to achieve this. Unfortunately, certain groups manipulate innocent people like pawns in a larger geopolitical game, which is a deeply concerning aspect of this complex issue.
I believe your comments in this thread could be a good example to show psychology students of the "The Dunning-Kruger Effect". The less you know about something more confident people are. I stumbled in to this thread by mistake and immediately wanted to puke. My god the rubbish you have written here.

1. First, Hamas is a political party. They're declared a terrorist group only this year.
2. In your first para you say "Palestinian wish to announce Gaza as their own" as if they're trying to occupy it. In truth, Israel occupied Palestine illegally and continue to oppress the people of Palestine to this day, for 75 years. UN calls Gaza an OPEN AIR PRISON.
3. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING BRO??? They didn't have a homeland before? for Centuries? Really? I think your brain doesn't comprehend that they in fact had a homeland called Palestine until 1948. They were forced out of their land by killing in the first and second Nakaba. Even before they were massacred. Please read up Deir Yassir Massacre
They exploit the historical plight of Palestinian people, who have been without a homeland for centuries, in an attempt to stoke anger and resentment towards Jews.
4. The only funding is the WEST funding ISRAEL Terrorists. Again, your brain might not have caught it but for the last 20+ years Israel Zionists have been gathering in their holiest day and marches through Gaza and Occupied West Bank chanting Death to Arabs. In case if you are skeptical please look for them in youtube. I'm giving you ONE example here.
It's crucial to note that some countries fund groups like Hamas, with the ultimate goal of erasing Israel from the map.

I only have one last thing to say. If you don't know what is happening it is okay to ask to educate yourself. If you are too proud to ask then read. Read from both sides so you can derive to the truth. But for the sake of humanity don't just fall for the propaganda and blabber out shit. Palestinians are fighting for their lives facing a genocide. So if you can't show any empathy then shut the fuck up.