Its never too to start over

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
❤️💎❤️
He left the role of Batman, broke up with his wife, lost contact for a while with his children, became an alcoholic, was hospitalized, went out and fell again, was criticized and insulted, suffered a motorcycle accident and vowed to get up. ♦️

And 17 years later he finds his first love, Jeniffer Lopez who brought the change he needed, today he is a Disney director, screenwriter, actor and even returned to Batman. ✨

In the background Ben Affleck speaking at an event and his current wife admiring him and feeling proud.
FB_IMG_1694164114232.jpg
It's never too late to start over! ❤️

Similar threads

I had sex for the first time (not my first time) with my girlfriend and it was unexpectedly rough and painful. I’m in agony today and just not sure whether to accept her apology or believe her when she says it was the alcohol and not what she’s into at all. We were both a bit nervous because...
Replies
Views
What does it mean if an older woman tells you she'd want you if she were your age? I am getting uncomfortable about this. How do I live with this? Is this just innocent or she wants more?
Replies
Views
We are delighted to inform you that starting this month, we will be expanding our creator monetization tools in Tanzania on Facebook and Instagram. This means that eligible creators in Tanzania will have the ability to start making revenue from their content. At Meta, we’ve always prioritised...
Replies
Views
I really want to be profet or pastor but i don't know the way for success anyone with help don't be shy to god Yeah i know god is everything but he will send people for that I want to be at any cost
Replies
Views
Your next word must start with the last letter of the previous word Starting word is GAME
Replies
Views

Donations

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$300.00
Back