King of the Underworld (RJ Kane) Discussion

This was my gateway to online novels... The story is completely different from something like Understated Dominance... (no spoilers here) It is about a Russian Mafia group and a girl and they develop a special bond and abilities (that's all I'm going to say) if you are interested... go read it...

Here is what I want to discuss... what the heck is happening with the writing? It seems the story has stopped on chapter 514 and I cannot find any new chapters released...

I know some bad reader was giving the author grief... you know the standard stuff... why are you writing so slow... blah blah blah... And the author did write in one of releases that he was going to release this last batch of chapters and then stop releasing until he has finished the story which if I remember correctly he said in three months... well 514 was released on Jun 10, 2023...

Anyone know what is happening with this story?

The problem is Muhindi Wa Kuchoma hasn't been posting..

He must have lost interest because you guys are not commenting when you read. How can he know how many people following the story?

Similar threads

• Article Article
Title: King of the Underworld (I'm the queen of the king of the Underworld.) Written by RJ Kane In my life as a waitress, I, Sephie - an ordinary person - endured the icy glares and insults of customers while trying to earn a living. I believed that this would be my fate forever. However...
Replies
Views
  • Article Article
Riwaya: Hadithi Zimeamshwa: Minong'ono ya Pagoda ya Mbinguni Mwandishi: King of Dragonmarsh Imetafasiriwa: Hakimu Mchapishaji: KijijiForums Aina ya Riwaya: Epic Fantasy / Mapenzi ya Kusikitisha / Drama ya Giza Onyo:Hii ni kazi ya kubuni kabisa. Isipokuwa imeelezwa vinginevyo, majina yote...
Replies
Views
  • Article Article
Novel title: Legends Awakened: Whispers of the Celestial Pagoda Author: King of Dragonmarsh Publisher: KijijiForums Genre: Epic Fantasy / Tragic Romance / Dark Drama / Synopsis In the realm of Veridian, where mortal realms intertwine with the tapestry of mythical domains, the destinies of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! Let's come together from all corners of the globe to shower our village king, Gily, with heartfelt words of appreciation and join in celebrating his special day today! Birthday, Gily! 🎂
Replies
Views
Back