Pictures with short story - Fun

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Similar threads

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only. This Service is only available to users who are at least 18 years old. If you are...
Replies
Views
Nishawahi sikia kisa kinschohusishwa na uchawi Kuna masela wawili walienda kwa mganga ili wapate utajiri Mganga akawapa dawa akawaambia wakaoge usiku makaburini na wakitoka mlangoni kwa mganga hawatakiwi kugeuka nyuma Basi unaambiwa safari yao iliandamwa na misukosuko yakutisha, mara wasikie...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the Daley household, young Rachel's life was akin to a continuous uphill battle. Her mother was relentless in her relentless teasing and torment, and her sister seemed intent on acquiring everything Rachel held dear, including her boyfriend. Yet, the most pressing challenge was the mounting...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Charlie Wade is a househusband son-in-law whom everyone looks down upon. However, unknown to them, his true identity is that of the young master from a top-tier family. Those who once belittled him will eventually kneel before him, trembling with fear and calling him "Master!" ... The MC is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Translated by Jungal2000 This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom