The Dady Is....Infertile Guy

Chapter 1 - I'll Marry Him

Gwen Quigley sat in the opulent living room of a lavish mansion, her faded floral dress a stark contrast to the luxury surrounding her.

Her estranged mother, Emma, adorned in a chic designer outfit, held her hand and wept. "Gwen, you've toiled away in the countryside, but marrying into the Chadwick family will bring you wealth and prestige."

A sharp pang of pain shot through Gwen as she realized any hope for maternal love was In vain.

She looked at Emma with a stony expression and said, “I'm your flesh and blood, and you wish me to marry Vienna Sawyer's fiancé?. That man was in a coma after a car accident, practically in a vegetative state!"

The Sawyers wanted to secure the Chadwick family's fortune without subjecting Vienna to hardship. Gwen was the sacrificial lamb, taken from her rural life for this very purpose.

Emma's tears flowed as she knelt before Gwen, "I had no choice as a stepmother! It may look like I live in luxury, but there's unseen suffering. After all, I brought you into this world. Help me, please! Marry in place of Vienna!"

Gwen took a deep breath, her eyes reddening slightly.

Emma had abandoned Gwen as an infant to marry into the Sawyer family. She doted on her stepdaughter, Vienna, while ignoring her own daughter in the country for twenty years.

Emma had not reached out to Gwen out of newfound conscience, but to exploit her one last time.

"Fine, I'll marry him." "This is giving back for the life Emma gave me." thought Gwen.

Emma turned to joy as she quickly helped Gwen to her feet, "The Chadwick family has prepared a bridal gown. Hurry and get dressed." She was intent on her goals, bustling about happily.

Gwen shrugged off her hand, her pretty face cold, "This is the last time. After this, we are through.” Emma paused, then nonchalantly ordered the maids to dress Gwen.

Gwen stood still as they dressed her in the bridal gown, her natural beauty enhanced by the ornate attire. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a graceful figure on the staircase.

Vienna stood there with a smirk of triumph on her lips, silently mocking poor Gwen.

Gwen clutched the medicine chest she had brought from the country.

A maid announced, "Madam, the Chadwick family's car is waiting outside."

"Don't keep the Chadwick family waiting, Gwen, Leave your stuff behind. You don't want to be a laughingstock," Emma said, pushing Gwen toward the door, trying to take the medicine chest from her.

Gwen dodged, causing Emma to stumble.

"This is my personal possession and you have no right to It." Gwen was cold, her eyes distant.

The medicine chest was her previous treasure. She had used it to heal and she had used it help others.

Behind her, Vienna helped Emma up, her tone scornful. "Emma, it seems Gwen is reluctant. Is it fair to force your dear daughter into this marriage?"

Emma, eager to please, replied, "It's her good fortune. Even in his current state, Howard Chadwick is out of her league. She could never have such a good life back in the country."

At her words, Gwen's last sliver of hope died.

Slam! She shut the car door, silencing their vile voices.

Chapter 2 - "Ah!"

Once the toast of the city, now the ladies who once fawned over him gave him a wide berth, afraid to even whisper his name

Rumor had it that the accident had robbed him of more than his consciousness.

What a pity it was! Desperate times called for desperate measures, and the younger branch of the Chadwick family found themselves clinging to the marriage for luck.

Gwen's vision was obscured by a veil as Marina, a Chadwick family servant, guided her into the mansion. The weight of the traditional headdress bore down on her, nearly bending her neck.

She was ushered into a spacious bedroom and seated at the edge of the bed.

With a length of ribbon, Marina bound Gwen's right hand, wrapping it meticulously before securing the other end to the left hand of the man on the bed.

"You mustn't untie it. That's the rule," Marina warned. "If you mess this up, the consequences are on you." Gwen nodded slightly, feeling the stiffness in her neck.

At the sight of her compliance, Marina added, "You'll have to endure tonight with Mr. Howard. Call if you need anything."

With those words, she closed the door behind her, leaving Gwen alone in the eerie silence of the room, accompanied only by the incessant beeping of monitors and the faint breathing of the unfamiliar man beside her. She set down her medical kit, drawing a small comfort from the faint aroma of her medicines.

As long as she had her kit, with acupuncture was her confidence.

Stiff and sore, she instinctively reached up to massage her neck, forgetting the ribbon binding her hand.

A sudden tug on the ribbon sent beads from her headdress clinking together as she fell onto the bed, sending the wedding veil flying.

She landed atop a warm body, her lips accidentally brushing against Howard's cheek.

Beneath her, his features were pale and still, his eyes closed, his long lashes casting shadows across his face. His handsomeness was almost ethereal, marred only by the scarlet imprint her lips had left on his cheek.

Flustered, Gwen scrambled to sit up, attempting to rub away the lipstick mark on his face. In her haste, her hair be entangled with the buttons of his pajamas, creating a knot she couldn't untie.

"Ah!" she cried out in pain as her scalp burned and her eyes watered from the struggle.

The more she squirmed, the tighter the knot became.

Her lips brushed his again and again in her efforts to free herself.

If any member of the Chadwick family were to witness this scene, they'd think she was brazen, not even sparing a man in a vegetative state.

"I'm sorry, I have no other choice," Gwen whispered to Howard with closed eyes.

Gritting her teeth against the pain, she straddled him and began to pull at the collar of his pajamas. With a ripping sound, the cotton fabric tore open, buttons scattering.

Finally free, she sighed in relief and looked down.

Howard slowly opened his eyes, a deep coldness swirling within them as he gazed at her.

His torn pajamas revealed a sexy Adam's apple and a broad chest, giving him the ace of someone who had been ravaged. Gwen froze in shock, her legs clamping around him.

"Umm..." Howard groaned softly

Chapter 3 Tense Air

Gwen clutched her rapidly beating heart and shifted uneasily before asking tentatively, "Are you awake?"

Howard lay with his eyes open but was otherwise motionless and silent.

Gwen tentatively reached out to cover his eyes with her hand, feeling a slight tickle in her palm.

Slowly, Howard closed his eyes.

She sat on the edge of the bed, breaking out in a cold sweat. With a guilty conscience, she meticulously cleaned the lipstick marks on Howard's face and then covered him up with the duvet as if hiding evidence.

Still, he didn't wake.

This reassured Gwen that it must just be an involuntary reaction of a comatose patient.

The sound she thought she'd heard must have been her imagination.

Sitting bored by his side, she eventually dozed off as the night deepened.

In the middle of the night, she shivered into a ball, her dreams taking her back to a similarly frigid night years ago. Turning in her sleep, she instinctively embraced him, missing the moment when Howard opened his eyes once again.

Dawn broke with a clamor.

Gwen was roused by the noise, her eyes heavy with sleep, warm body beside.

Marina stood by the bed with a washbasin, commanding, "Mrs. Chadwick, could you please. freshen up Mr. Howard?"

"Me? Freshen him up?"

"Of course."

"Who did it before?"

Howard had been in a coma for a month.

"Usually a nurse, but no outsider can compare to his wife.” Marina stated firmly, leaving no room for argument.

Dressed in a vibrant wedding gown, Gwen pursed her lips in resignation and took the towel from Marina. She wrung it out and began gently cleaning Howard's hands face. His eyes remained tightly shut, his lashes motionless. Last night had indeed been an illusion.

Gwen couldn't help but notice his striking features, her cheeks flushing red. Under Marina's vigilant supervision, she wiped over his brows, lips, neck, and chest. With every inch the towel touched, her fingers followed.

"Mr. Howard likes to be clean. Please be thorough. After cleaning his body, you need to apply body lotion to keep his skin moisturized. A full-body massage morning and evening is essential to prevent muscle atrophy."

Under Marina's sharp gaze, Gwen couldn't cut comers. She consoled herself by pretending Howard was just like any patient she had treated before.

With that thought, her actions became more meticulous and professional. Marina nodded in approval.

Gwen massaged his wrist, unfolding his fingers with the towel; His hands were pale, slender, and well- defined.

"Hmm?" She felt a strong pulse beneath her fingertips and voiced her confusion.

"What is it?" Marina asked.

Gwen shook her head. With a knowing look, Marina said. "You and Mr. Howard are legally married. Don't be shy." Marina handed Gwen another towel

"You haven't wiped down there yet."

Down where? Gwen's cheeks blazed like the setting sun.

"He is a patient! Just a patient!" Gwen comforted herself inwardly.

Mr. White had taught her that a great healer should remain calm and m detached without desire or distraction. She must treat each patient as inert as a stone.

Taking a deep breath and releasing her heated breath, Gwen m cautiously slid the towel beneath the sheets, moving down from his abdomen, the muscle contours palpable even through the thin fabric.

Her mind muddled, she couldn't help but think what an excellent specimen he make for acupuncture practice.

Suddenly, her wrist was seized by a cool hand.

A soft but firm and slightly irritated male voice whispered near her ear, "No need... to go down there."

Marina's basin clattered to the floor.

After a moment of shock, she m screamed and ran out of the room, “Madam, Mr. Howard is awake!"

Oh man.. I haven't started Lucas and John Brown, and now this daddy story is on 🤦‍♂️

..it does feel like going to be a nice sexy story 🤩

brits.. beat me to this one, I'll follow suit. You might want to change your 'Virgin Sect' to 'Broken Virgin Sect' after reading this.