What do you have to say about the KijijiForums at the end of the year?(READ THIS PLEASE)

The simple word is "Amazing". Amazing in many ways especially that friendship & brotherhood seems to be very highly regarded on this platform. I work all around the world and on my journey I made a brother (Yahya) that I like so much from Nigeria which I've now lost contact with and while you guys are the first friends that I know from Tanzania, my interaction with Gily especially really reminds me of Yahya. And I don't lie if I say this platform gives me a very good impression about Tanzania as a whole.

Simple mind and feeling free to have jokes is another strength of this platfirm that I hope will continue for long.

Keep it up guys.

I just wonder why are you not putting bigger effort in monetizing this platform.. i see there are advertisements here & there but honestly I think it does not give you much of a return.. so what I want to say is, you can do better considering the number of daily visitors on this site.

So I wish you all the best in taking this platform to a higher height.. that one day it will become well known all over the world that you will be very proud of.

A request: If Katkit has already taken Leejay, can i request that you keep Julia_Natasha Natasha for me? 😂
Thanks for reviews

Right now our priority is making ghis forum grow, have people posting their personal stories, increase number of women and have more People joining. .

We didn't start this forum to make money, we started this to broaden our horizon. This is place is for us to voice our words and concerns. EVERY VOICE AT KIJIJI MATTERS. .
We are already billionaire than elon musk 😂😂😂😂