An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

Plz, you don't have to listen to that one talking, he didn't speak for us but himself, i enjoyed and love what you do, you already made my day. Hundreds of us are enjoying you bro, plz don't stop 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Hundreds is understated.. all my 500 thousand deciples also like all type of translations.

Ashar38 to be honest am really mad at you right now,why would you delete what you have already post,
Mennnmnnnnn wickedness bro😠😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😠😠😠😠😠😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I read somebody has read up to 1550, I just finished 1505, May I ask is someone already got 1506 onwards? Thank you

nazmul when are your next translations coming up? Pls we have been waiting for a while now. Thanks

Just be thankful, you didn't contribute anything. you're just talking nonsense !
I wasn't talking to you...step off and stfu...i was merely suggesting that he makes his own thread so that either versions are easier to follow for their respective readers...no need to be touchy

Chapter 1454

Even the aftermath of the battle made it difficult for them to look.
Is it over?
Who can block such a terrifying punch?
The moment the explosion just broke out, they really saw that Oscar Bryant’s punch had already hit Dustin.
Even a man of iron should melt under the power of a half-step master, right?
When the dust settles.
Everyone immediately stared at the battle site.
However, the scene in front of them made them stand there in a daze, their faces full of shock.
At this moment, in the middle of the field.
Dustin stood motionless, without dodge or defense, just stood there quietly, letting Oscar Bryant’s fist hit his chest.
His feet seemed to be firmly rooted, and he did not take a step back.
Only the ground under his feet was sunken a few inches, and the surrounding area was densely cracked.
“How…how is it possible?”
Seeing Dustin who was unharmed, everyone was stunned with disbelief on their faces.
Oscar Bryant’s all-out trick was actually blocked?
Moreover, he still resisted with his body.
What the hell kind of monster is this? !
“Oh my God! Is this guy made of copper poured into iron?”
Isla Bryant’s eyes widened, she couldn’t believe the scene in front of her.
Oscar Bryant is a half-step master-level expert who can easily break gold and stone with one punch.
However, such a mighty punch hit Dustin without any injuries, which is really incredible.
“Who is this kid?” Liam Bryant was surprised and confused.
I thought that Oscar Bryant could easily win with a shot, but now it seems that this is not the case.
“Um?”
Thomas Bryant frowned. Although he said nothing, the shock in his eyes could not be concealed.
Being able to withstand a punch from a half-step master, this kid’s defensive power is simply exaggerated and terrifying!
“interesting.”
Duke touched his beard and looked at Dustin, his eyes were obviously different.
“…”
At this moment, Oscar Bryant was stunned.
The fist was still imprinted on Dustin’s chest, and he kept attacking.
He never dreamed that it would be such a result.
He didn’t hold back the punch just now, intending to decide the outcome with one move.
However, when the punch hit Dustin, he was horrified to find that his fist strength was like a mud cow entering the sea, without causing any fluctuations.
When this happens, there is only one possibility, and that is that the opponent’s strength must be far superior to him!
He has even reached the level of a master!
“Have you finished the fight? Now, it’s my turn to take action.”
Dustin smiled slightly and covered Oscar Bryant’s chest with a light palm.
This palm seems to have no power.
However, at the moment of contact, Oscar Bryant felt as if he had been hit by a train. With a “bang”, he was directly launched more than ten meters away, and then fell heavily to the ground.
He passed out on the spot.
Seeing this scene, the whole place was silent.
The Bryant family disciples who were full of confidence before were completely dumbfounded. They were all dumbfounded and full of disbelief.
The most dignified genius of the Bryant family, a half-step master-level expert, was defeated like this?
And he was defeated by Dustin with one move, easily crushed.
Is it too exaggerated?

Chapter 1455

Seeing Oscar Bryant, who was seriously injured and unconscious, everyone was shocked and speechless.
The result in front of them was beyond everyone’s expectations.
Although it is difficult to accept, it has to be admitted that Oscar Bryant did lose, and he lost badly, just like Connor Bryant and Ian Bryant before.
Among the dignified Stonia royal family, the military family, and the entire younger generation, no one was Dustin’s opponent.
It’s really a bit embarrassing.
“The victory and defeat have already been decided, so there should be no need to fight again?”
Dustin smiled faintly, and looked in the direction of Thomas Bryant and Liam Bryant.
In order to save some energy and intimidate the Bryant family at the same time, he chose to defeat the enemy with one move and win a crushing victory.
“Who are you? That you can beat Oscar Bryant?”
Liam Bryant frowned and looked a little ugly.
Fighting three games in a row and losing three games in a row, the Bryant family really lost face today.
“Is it surprising that I beat Oscar Bryant? There should be many people in Stonia who can defeat him, right?” Dustin said lightly.
“You——!” Liam Bryant choked.
Among the peers who can defeat Oscar Bryant, which one is not an amazingly talented person?
You are an unknown kid, how can you defeat the genius that the Bryant family has cultivated?
“Crack, crack, crack…”
At this time, Thomas Bryant suddenly clapped his hands and said with a smile: “Wonderful, really wonderful, today really opened my eyes!”
“Brother?”
Liam Bryant was stunned and turned around in surprise.
The Bryant family lost all face, but you can still laugh, are you crazy?
“Dustin, I didn’t expect that at such a young age, you would actually have the strength of a martial arts master. You are really powerful. We, the children of the Bryant family, are convinced that we lost.” Thomas Bryant said calmly.
“What? This kid is actually a martial arts master?!”
As soon as these words came out, the whole place was in an uproar.
The Bryant family disciples looked at each other in shock.
Looking at Dustin’s age, he is only in his early twenties, and he has reached the master level at such a young age.
Isn’t this talent too terrifying?
“No wonder… no wonder Oscar Bryant lost. It turns out that this kid is already a strong master.”
Liam Bryant was both surprised and stunned.
What just happened so suddenly that he didn’t even react for a moment.
Yes, no one except a true martial arts master can defeat Oscar Bryant, a half-step master.
“Clan Leader Bryant is too polite. I just got lucky and had some adventures.” Dustin said modestly.
“Dustin, I admire your strength and talent very much. I hope that you can join our Bryant family and be my son-in-law.” Thomas Bryant said in a surprising way.
“Huh?” Dustin was taken aback.
What the hell is it to be a son-in-law?
“Dad! What are you talking about?”
Isla Bryant’s cheeks were flushed and she was a little shy. She even glanced at Dustin while speaking.
Ever since the other party defeated Oscar Bryant, she had completely changed her view.
She has always admired the strong, and Dustin’s strength and talent have been recognized by her, coupled with his handsome appearance and extraordinary bearing.
If she could marry such a man, it would be considered worthy of her status.
“Dustin, my Bryant family is one of the four royal families, with a strong background and great influence. As long as you become my son-in-law, I guarantee that you will be the focus of the Bryant family’s cultivation in the future. I can pave all the roads for you and make you short. Within a few years, he will become famous and stand on top of the world!” Thomas Bryant followed the inducements.
Although the Bryant family has many heirs, Oscar Bryant is the only one who can take action.
However, compared with those top talent, Oscar Bryant is not enough to challenge the leader of the Bryant family.

Chapter 1456

If this continues, the Bryant family will definitely gradually decline, and the prestige of the royal family will not be worthy of its name.
So in recent years, he has begun to recruit talented young people.
Unfortunately, none of them got what they wanted.
After seeing Dustin’s performance, he immediately became interested in talents, and even used power, sex, fame and fortune to seduce him.
“Damn it! This kid is so lucky, isn’t he? Not only did he get reused by the Patriarch, but he also got a beautiful woman in his arms. It’s like a double happiness!”
Listening to Thomas Bryant’s conditions, everyone was envious and jealous.
Although they are descendants of the Bryant family, each of them has limited resources, and whether they can get ahead depends entirely on their own efforts.
But Dustin is different. Once he joins the Bryant family, he will be the star of tomorrow that the Bryant family focuses on cultivating.
It’s completely different from them.
“How’s it going? Are you satisfied with the conditions I offered?” Thomas Bryant said with a smile.
Anyone who is somewhat motivated should know how to choose.
“Thank you Master Bryant for your kindness, but I have no plans to join any force yet.” Dustin shook his head and declined.
“Um?”
Thomas Bryant raised his eyebrows slightly, quite surprised: “Dustin, joining my Bryant family is equivalent to having an extra supporter. No matter what you do in the future, it will be of great help. Why not?”
“Master Bryant, you are a bit unkind.”
At this time, Duke suddenly stood up and said seriously: “Dustin is from our Duncan Family, so how can he join your Bryant family? Isn’t it inappropriate for you to poach someone in front of me?”
“The Duncan Family?”
Thomas Bryant narrowed his eyes and said meaningfully: “Your Excellency, as far as I know, Dustin is just an independent person, not a descendant of your Duncan Family. I shouldn’t be talking about poaching, right?”
This old fox obviously got interested after seeing her and planned to steal her love with a knife.
“It wasn’t before, but it will be in the future.”
Duke said calmly: “This little guy is in love with my granddaughter. I have decided that the two of them will get married after a while. By then, this little guy will naturally become a member of my Duncan Family.”
“Master Bryant, you don’t want to beat the mandarin ducks, do you?”
Natasha stepped forward and took Dustin’s arm in a demonstrative manner.
How could she let outsiders get involved in her man?
“It makes no sense for us to say this. Dustin has to make his own decision.”
Thomas Bryant said with a serious face: “Dustin, our Bryant family is a military family, and it is more suitable for you than the Duncan Family. As long as you join our Bryant family, you will make great achievements in the future and be granted the title of marquis and king. It is no problem at all!”
“Little guy, our Duncan Family is not bad either. Whether you are an official in the court or a general on the battlefield, the Duncan Family can help you.” Duke said tit for tat.
Most of the Duncan Family are civil servants. Although they are smart, their military strength is very poor.
Dustin’s appearance just made up for the Duncan Family’s weaknesses.
“Dustin! As long as you join the Bryant family, no matter what the conditions are, I will try my best to satisfy you!” Thomas Bryant looked serious.
As long as he can retain this genius, he will not hesitate to break up with Duke.
“Little guy, as long as you join the Duncan Family, you and Natasha will get engaged tomorrow!” Duke was also furious.
“Dustin! A real man should carry a three-foot sword to achieve unparalleled achievements. Women will only affect the speed at which you draw the sword!”
“Hmph! Do you understand what it means to start a family and start a career? That means ‘starting a family’ comes first, and ‘setting up a career’ comes last. You have to figure out the priorities before talking.”
“Nonsense! Men should make contributions and build careers. Women are just accessories. After you become powerful, what kind of woman can’t be found?”
“A reckless man is a reckless man. He only knows how to fight and kill. You know, the world is big and the earth is big, but love is the biggest word!”
“…”
Thomas Bryant and Duke talked and talked, and finally they started arguing, which was quite a bit angry.
This scene made everyone look weird.
They are all powerful people, why are they quarreling with the market?
Don’t you want any image at all?

Chapter 1457

“Two adults, stop arguing now and calm down.”
Seeing that the situation was not going well, Dustin quickly started to smooth things over.
Otherwise, if the quarrel continues like this, the two pillars of the court will probably start fighting on the spot.
“Dustin, you have to make a choice. Should you choose the Bryant family or the Duncan Family?” Thomas Bryant asked the question.
“Little guy, think carefully, be careful if you make a mistake, you will regret it forever.” Duke stroked his beard.
For a moment, everyone’s eyes were focused on Dustin.
It is really rare to be scrambled by two giants like this.
Although it is a supreme honor, it is also a difficult problem.
The Bryant family is a martial arts family, and Dustin is a martial arts master. Considering his future, it is definitely more appropriate to join the Bryant family.
However, the Duncan Family is also a royal family, and its power is no worse than that of the Bryant family. Coupled with the influence of Natasha, it is easier to convince people.
The most important thing is that no matter what Dustin chooses, he will offend the other party.
Opportunities and risks coexist.
“I appreciate the kindness of the two adults, but I still say that, I don’t plan to join any forces for the time being, so I can only say sorry here.” Dustin declined again.
“What?!”
Hearing this, everyone couldn’t help but look at each other.
The eyes they all looked at Dustin were full of disbelief.
You know, whether you join the Bryant family or the Duncan Family, it is equivalent to the carp jumping over the dragon’s gate.
It turned out that Dustin was lucky, he didn’t choose any of them, and rejected them all.
This kind of behavior is simply stupid.
“Dustin, today is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, are you sure you want to give up?” Thomas Bryant said in shock.
“OK.” Dustin nodded.
“Little guy, do you know that many people are not qualified to join the royal family even if their heads are squeezed. Now there are two wide roads in front of you. You really don’t plan to take them?” Duke was a little strange.
“I have my own way to go.” Dustin replied.
“Yes, I am ambitious.”
Duke smiled and nodded: “Okay, if you don’t want to, I won’t force you. If you encounter trouble in the future, just come to me.”
He had looked down upon him before, but Dustin’s rejection made him look up to him.
Men should make their own way. Relying on others to grow can easily squander their ambitions.
“Thank you, Your Majesty.” Dustin bowed his hand.
“Dustin, I support your choice. Of course, if you change your mind, you can come to me at any time. The door of my Bryant family will always be open to you.” Thomas Bryant smiled slightly.
“Thank you Master Bryant for your kindness.” Dustin saluted again.
“Your Excellency, I have something else to do, so I’ll take a step forward and take my leave.”
Thomas Bryant hugged Duke and turned around to leave.
Although he failed to win over, thankfully, Dustin did not join the Duncan Family.
In this way, the Bryant family still has hope. As long as they show more goodwill in the future, there may be a chance to recruit Dustin.
To take a step back, there are hundreds of benefits and no harm in making good friends with such potential stocks.
“Girl, I’m not here to be a lightbulb anymore. You two can talk slowly.”
After Duke said hello, he left with a smile.
As the saying goes, those who are near the water and the towers get the moon first. With my granddaughter here, no one like Dustin can take it away.
“Husband, let’s go and eat.”
Natasha smiled sweetly, then took Dustin in her arms and walked out of the Balermo Martial Arts Hall.
In today’s battle, Dustin has made his mark in Stonia.
Not only did he defeat many geniuses from the Bryant family, but he also impressed his own grandfather, which can be said to be killing two birds with one stone.

Chapter 1458

She believes that it won’t be long before Dustin can truly become famous!

Dustin spent the next few days busy.
Firstly, we need to find elixirs to cure illnesses; secondly, we need to rebuild Healwell clinic; thirdly, we need to pay attention to the Jade Dew Ointment.
Of course, he have to take some time out occasionally to eat and go shopping with Natasha.
All in all, Dustin basically never had any leisure time.
Thankfully, Jade Dew Ointment is on track.
Hazel Lancaster set up a pharmaceutical company in the name of the Lancaster Family to sell Jade Dew Ointment.
And after promotion and fermentation, it has formed a competitive relationship with the rejuvenation ointments of Torby and Stratford.
Because of its cheaper price and better efficacy, word-of-mouth has gradually spread in the industry.
Just waiting for the official sale to ignite a wave of craze.
At this moment, in the Torby Family meeting hall.
Because of the latest news, Kevin urgently held an internal meeting.
The people present included not only the core members of the Torby Family, but also some senior members of the Stratford Family.
“I just heard that the Lancaster Family has developed a new Jade Dew Ointment, and it is more effective than our Rejuvenation Cream. Is this true?”
Kevin looked serious and glanced at Owen Stratford and others while speaking.
“true.”
A senior member of the Torby Family stood up and replied: “I have already done some research. The Lancaster Family’s Jade Dew Ointment is very magical and has an excellent reputation in the industry. It even surpasses our Rejuvenation Cream. Although it has not been officially released, it is already quite popular.” Heat is a great threat to our rejuvenation ointment!”
As soon as these words came out, the entire meeting hall immediately became commotion.
“How could this happen? The Lancaster Family doesn’t have a deep knowledge in medicine, so why can they develop such a good medicine?”
“Isn’t it because our prescription was leaked? Is there someone inside?”
“Damn it! In order to produce and promote the rejuvenation ointment, our Torby Family spent a lot of money and invested most of their resources into it. Unexpectedly, we encountered difficulties at the beginning. What should we do now?”
“…”
Everyone was talking about it, and everyone started talking about it.
You know, they all invested in Rejuvenation Ointment, invested a lot of capital in it, and hoped to make a lot of money.
Now that something like this has happened, I’m naturally very anxious.
The Lancaster Family’s Jade Dew Ointment is effective and cheap, so who can resist it?
“Give me some peace!”
Kevin slammed the table, causing everyone to shut up.
The meeting hall, which was noisy just now, immediately became silent.
“Brother Kevin, with the ability of the Lancaster Family, it is impossible to develop Jade Dew Ointment in such a short period of time. I guess it should be done by Dustin.”
At this time, Sophia suddenly spoke.
“Dustin?” Kevin frowned slightly.
He had already guessed this result.
“Dustin has a grudge against us, so he wants to use the power of the Lancaster Family to retaliate against us. I have to say that this move is very poisonous!” Sophia said with a cold face.
She didn’t pay much attention to the little guy Dustin before.
So the follow-up matters were left to Isabela and Owen Stratford.
It’s just that she didn’t expect that Dustin actually hid a hand, and instead of really handing over the complete formula, he gave her a defective product.
Now that the authentic Jade Dew Ointment comes out, the rejuvenation ointment of the Torby and Stratford families seems a bit tasteless.
If it is not stopped in time, both the Torby and Stratford families will suffer huge losses!
It has never happened before that a person who looks like an ant can make the two giants suffer.

Chapter 1459

“Hmph! This Dustin is so audacious. He actually dares to openly challenge us. He really doesn’t know how to live or die!”
Kevin’s face was sullen, with a fierce light in his eyes.
In recent times, the Torby Family has mobilized all resources in order to make the rejuvenation cream a hit.
The advertisements were overwhelming, and they offered dividends and profits. A huge amount of money was spent on it.
The original plan was to use this opportunity to build a reputation, make enough money, and expand contacts.
Unexpectedly, just at the beginning, this boy Dustin ruined the good thing.
It’s so fucking disgusting.
“Isabela, didn’t I ask you to deal with Dustin earlier? Why is he still alive?”
Sophia suddenly turned her head and looked at her daughter, her tone a bit reproachful.
“I……”
Isabela was speechless for a while.
Under her mother’s sharp eyes, she directly threw the blame to Owen Stratford: “Actually, it was Brother Owen who took care of this matter.”
“…”
Owen Stratford’s mouth twitched, and he could only stand up bravely, and replied: “Aunt Sophia, I have invited experts to take action in the past few days, but this guy Dustin is too cunning, he is like a mouse, and he has not shown up. I really can’t help it.”
He recently hired a lot of people to trace Dustin’s traces, but every time there were clues, the other party would suddenly disappear.
As a result, he never had a chance to make a move.
“You can’t even deal with a country boy. You make me very disappointed.” Sophia said with a cold face.
Owen Stratford and Isabela lowered their heads and did not dare to refute.
“Benjamin, take people to investigate in person. You must catch Dustin, especially the prescription. You must get it at all costs.”
Sophia turned around and gave instructions to Butler Benjamin behind her.
“clear.”
Butler Benjamin responded and left quickly.
“Sophia, the Lancaster Family already has a prescription for Jade Dew Ointment. If we just catch Dustin, we might be treating the symptoms but not the root cause.” Kevin reminded.
Little Dustin was naturally no match for the threat of the Lancaster Family.
“Catching Dustin is only the first step. Next, we will gather the strength of the two families and focus on suppressing the Lancaster Family so that their Jade Dew Ointment cannot be sold!” Sophia said.
“If this is the case, then we will have to invest more financial and resources.” Kevin said thoughtfully.
“We can’t let go of our children without trapping the wolf. If we want to dominate the market, we must remove all obstacles!”
Sophia said with an indifferent expression: “It’s just a mere Lancaster Family, not even a wealthy family. Our family’s connections and power are enough to block them!”
“That’s right! Ban the Lancaster Family! Eliminate hidden dangers!”
Hearing this, everyone spoke out in support.
There is no turning back. We have reached this point. No matter what the cost, we must stabilize the situation.
“Okay! It’s settled!”
Kevin slapped the table, and said in a loud voice: “The little Lancaster Family dared to provoke the two giants, it’s really self-defeating! This time, I will make the Lancaster Family lose everything!”
“That’s what I said, but how should we attack?” someone suddenly asked.
“Tomorrow is the Lancaster Family’s new drug launch conference. I plan to give them a big gift that they will never forget!” Sophia suddenly laughed.
Seeing this scene, the people around couldn’t help but shudder.
Anyone who is familiar with Sophia knows that she is always serious about words.
The last time she laughed like this was when she was killing people.

The next day, early morning.
The entrance of the Lancaster Group subsidiary.
Hazel Lancaster was directing her subordinates, there was huge crowd of peoples.
Today is the day when the new company is officially established, and it is also the best time to release Jade Dew Ointment.
In order to better promote Jade Dew Ointment, she used all the connections in the Lancaster Family and sent out a large number of invitations.
As long as it goes well, Jade Dew Ointment will become a healing medicine sought after by thousands of people!

Chapter 1460

“Hey, hey… raise the sign and place it in a conspicuous place.”
“And the red carpet on the ground, spread it out for me.”
“Is the lion dance team here yet? Let them prepare quickly. It will be opened soon.”
“…”
Hazel Lancaster kept yelling, no matter how big or small, she had to go through everything in person before she could rest assured.
There can be no mistakes today and everything must be running normally.
“Hazel…”
At this time, a Maybach suddenly stopped on the side of the road.
Immediately afterwards, Waylon Lancaster, wearing a suit, walked down with a smile.
“Dad, you’re here.”
Hazel Lancaster stopped moving and immediately greeted him.
“How’s it going? Is it going well?”
Waylon Lancaster looked around, admiring his daughter’s results.
“Of course it went well. I am doing it myself, so what could go wrong?” Hazel Lancaster smiled confidently.
“good.”
Waylon Lancaster nodded in satisfaction: “I’ve already communicated with a few old friends, and they all like your Jade Dew Ointment very much, and they plan to come over today to cheer you on and add to their popularity.”
“Great! Thank you dad!” Hazel Lancaster looked happy.
Her father’s friends are all well-known big shots.
If he can support her, it will be the icing on the cake.
“I’m betting all my money on you this time. Whether our Lancaster Family can reach a higher level depends on today.” Waylon Lancaster said.
For the Jade Dew Ointment, the Lancaster Family also invested a lot of resources.
Give it a try and turn your bicycle into a motorcycle.
“Dad, just don’t worry, I promise there will be no problem!” Hazel Lancaster was full of confidence.
With the strength of the Lancaster Family alone, she might still be a little behind, but now with the help of the Thompson family, she is naturally fearless.
“That’s good.”
Waylon Lancaster nodded with a smile, looked around, and said suspiciously: “Oh, by the way, where is your friend named Dustin? As the founder of Jade Dew Ointment, isn’t he going to show up today?”
“Here, he is coming, he is already here.”
Hazel Lancaster pointed in a certain direction with her delicate chin.
Waylon Lancaster followed his line of sight and saw a handsome young man in ordinary clothes pacing towards him.
“Young handsome boy, you’re here just in time. Let me introduce you. This is my dad, your future father-in-law.” Hazel Lancaster blinked ambiguously.
Dustin, who had just approached, couldn’t help but smile. The words that came to his mouth were blocked directly.
This woman is really speechless and endless.
“You girl, what nonsense are you talking about? You scared everyone.”
Waylon Lancaster glared, then stretched out his hand to Dustin, and said with a smile, “Waylon Lancaster, you can call me Uncle Waylon.”
“Hello Uncle Waylon.” Dustin shook hands in return.
“I heard from Hazel that you are both civil and military, and a good-looking talent. When I saw you today, you really deserve your reputation!” Waylon Lancaster looked up and down, showing an little smile.
Good looks, character, and ability pass the test, but the family background is a little bit worse.
Of course, if you marry into the Lancaster Family, all of these are harmless.
“Uncle Waylon you have kind heart.”
Dustin smiled, feeling a little uncomfortable being stared at.
Why do you feel a little weird?
“Ugh——!”
While the three were talking, several luxury cars suddenly stopped by the side of the road.
The car door opened, and a group of well-dressed men and women came down mightily.
However, when he saw who was coming, the smile on Hazel Lancaster’s face disappeared completely, and Waylon Lancaster frowned slightly.

g.gif

👍👍👍

Chapter 1452

This is enough to prove that the opponent’s strength is very strong, and it should not be much worse than him.
“What? Don’t you want me to give ten moves? What are you hiding from?”
Dustin retracted his palm and smiled.
“I gave you ten moves, and I didn’t say that I should stand still and let you fight!”
Isla Bryant was dissatisfied.
“Dustin, I have to admit that your strength is stronger than I expected.”
Oscar Bryant’s face became more solemn: “To be honest, I didn’t take you to heart at first, because I felt that you were not qualified to be my opponent, but the slap you just gave me changed my mind. .”
“So?” Dustin smiled.
“So next, I’m going to get serious.”
While talking, Oscar Bryant slowly took off his coat.
His eyes, from the initial indifference, gradually became fierce.
“Seriously? Is it useful to be serious?” Dustin was a little curious.
However, Oscar Bryant didn’t seem to hear him and said to himself: “It’s been a long time since anyone could make me take him seriously, and you are one of them.”
“Today, you can be proud of being defeated by me!”
As soon as he finished speaking, Oscar Bryant suddenly stepped forward.
boom!
A terrifying momentum suddenly erupted from his body, like a earthquake and a tsunami.
In an instant, the wind was strong and the cold air was raging all around.
Everyone just felt their bodies sink, as if a huge stone was pressed on their shoulders, and even their breathing became blocked.
At this moment, Oscar Bryant’s hair was standing on end, and his robe was rattling.
The whole person is like a god descending.
“What a coercion! Could it be that Brother Oscar has broken through again?!”
“Oh my god! I can’t even breathe!”
“Brother Oscar was High level martial artist a year ago, and now he has broken through again, could it be that he is already a half-step grandmaster?”
“He is indeed the number one genius of the Bryant family, so awesome!”
“…”
Seeing Oscar Bryant’s surge in momentum, all Bryant family disciples were shocked.
They knew Oscar Bryant was very strong, but they didn’t expect him to be so strong.
In just one year, he broke through again and became a half-step master.
Looking at the entire Stonia and even the entire Dragonmarsh Kingdom, anyone who can reach this level under the age of thirty is truly a top genius.
“Brother, Oscar made a breakthrough again? When did it happen?” Liam Bryant was surprised, happy and curious.
“Some time ago, Oscar went into seclusion for a few days and then broke through.” Thomas Bryant said with a smile.
“Good, good! What a breakthrough!” Liam Bryant was excited.
Although the Bryant family has many heirs, there is a huge gap in quality compared to the other three royal families, especially the Spanner Family.
The twin stars of the Spanner Family are world-famous and unmatched.
So in just a few years, the Spanner Family became the first of the four royal families, overwhelming the other three royal families.
Especially the Bryant family, which has many generals, can’t produce a single descendant who can compare with the Spanner Family twins.
This caused the entire family to hold their breath.
However, when Oscar Bryant touched the threshold of the master, the situation became extremely different.
As long as Oscar Bryant continues to cultivate, it will be just around the corner for Oscar Bryant to break through to become a master.
At that time, he will be sent to the army for training and achievements. I believe that his future achievements will be no worse than those of the Spanner Family twins.
“Half-step master level?” Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly and smiled: “There is indeed something, but not much.”
Among his peers, Oscar Bryant is also considered exceptionally talented.
Of course, he was still a notch away from the real top talent.
Scarlet Spanner became a master at the age of eighteen, while Adam Spanner also became a master at the age of twenty.
Oscar Bryant is now twenty-six or seven years old, and he is still half a step away from the master level.
In comparison, this is indeed a bit worth mentioning.
As for himself, if his memory serves him right, he had already become a master of martial arts during the chaos in the Forbidden City about ten years ago.
That year, he was fifteen.

g.gif

👍

Chapter 1453

“Third brother, come on! Teach this blind thing a lesson!”
Looking at the majestic Oscar Bryant in front of her, Isla Bryant cheered and cheered in various ways.
Born in the Bryant family, she has worshiped the strong since she was a child, so she has always been with Oscar Bryant.
Because in her opinion, only a proud man like Oscar Bryant is qualified to be on an equal footing with her.
“Girl, your little boyfriend is probably in danger.”
Duke narrowed his eyes and said meaningfully: “Oscar Bryant is the number one genius of the Bryant family. Now his strength has greatly increased, and he has become a half-step master. Few people among his peers can rival him.”
“Grandpa, don’t speak too early, the outcome is not yet decided, and no one knows what the final result will be.” Natasha said with a smile.
Although Oscar Bryant is powerful, in her opinion, compared to Dustin, he is still weaker.
“oh?”
Duke raised his eyebrows slightly, and said in surprise: “Girl, from your appearance, it seems that you have great confidence in this kid?”
“of course.”
Natasha raised her head proudly: “The man I like is definitely not bad.”
As long as the Bryant family doesn’t use dirty tricks, in a fair duel, no one in the younger generation of the Bryant family can be a match for Dustin.
“Listening to what you said, I’m a little curious. If this kid can really beat Oscar Bryant, he’s a promising talent.” Duke stroked his beard.
“We’ll see, I believe he will give you a surprise.” Natasha smiled.
At this moment, in the middle of the field.
Oscar Bryant’s momentum has reached its peak, and his overall physical condition has also reached its peak.
Vaguely, there is still a grandmaster’s pressure radiating out.
“Dustin, in order to show my respect for you, I will use my full strength next. If you can resist for three minutes, you will win!”
Oscar Bryant spoke loudly, extremely confident.
Ever since he touched the threshold of a master, he found that the whole world had become different.
All warriors below the level of Grandmaster will no longer pose any threat to him.
“Three minutes is too long. If you can block three of my moves, I will automatically admit defeat.” Dustin retorted.
“Arrogant! I think you won’t shed tears until you see the coffin!”
Oscar Bryant, who felt slighted, became angry instantly.
He stopped talking nonsense, stepped hard, and turned into an afterimage, rushing directly towards Dustin.
“So fast!”
Everyone’s pupils shrank and their faces looked horrified.
In the blink of an eye, Oscar Bryant crossed a distance of more than ten meters, so that they didn’t even see what was going on.
“Wind and Fire Fist!”
Oscar Bryant did not hesitate before and after dodging, and directly used the Bryant family’s special move.
He pushed his fists forward, and countless fist shadows burst out instantly, sweeping towards Dustin like a landslide and tsunami.
They are densely packed and overwhelming, making it difficult to guard against and impossible to avoid.
Wherever the shadow of the fist passed, there was continuous whistling, and even the surrounding air was squeezed and deformed.
So much so that in the eyes of everyone, Dustin’s body became distorted.
It seemed like the next second, it would be blown to pieces.
“What a terrifying punch! What a powerful pressure!”
“The same thing is the violent wind and fire fist. Brother Oscar’s power is far more than ten times better than Ian Bryant’s!”
“He is indeed the number one genius of the Bryant family! Once this punch is thrown, no one can stop it!”
Many Bryant family children were shocked by Oscar Bryant’s shocking punch.
Is this the strength of a half-step master? It is indeed extraordinary.
“boom–!”
Under the attention of everyone, Oscar Bryant’s boxing shadow hit Dustin solidly.
In an instant, the ground cracked, gravel splashed, and smoke and dust rose everywhere.
A wave of energy ripples, with the impact point as the center, swept away in all directions.
“call–!”
The strong wind hit, and some people who were close were forced to retreat again and again, unable to open their eyes.
g.gif
👍👍

CHAPTER 1451

Oscar Bryant’s tone was very calm, and his expression did not change at all.
He even had one hand in his pocket, and his movements were full of contempt, as if he didn’t take Dustin seriously at all.
After all, there are very few people who can make him use his full strength.
The unknown person in front of him was obviously not one of them.
“Giving me first three moves? Are you sure?”
Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly, with a faint smile.
These geniuses in Stonia are really too high-minded. They don’t even know the strength of their opponents, so they talk without shame.
I really don’t know if it’s self-confidence or ignorance.
“What? Three moves are not enough?”
Oscar Bryant said calmly: “Okay, then I will give you ten moves. If you can hurt a hair on my head within ten moves, you will win.”
As soon as these words came out, many of the Bryant family’s children burst into laughter.
“Hahaha…Brother Oscar is killing people!”
“You start with ten moves. This is no longer contempt!”
“As expected of Brother Oscar, strong strength means self-confidence, allowing people to easily win with ten moves.”
There was a lot of discussion among the people, with mocking smiles on their faces.
Dustin you are amazing, but if we send the first talent Oscar Bryant, how will you respond?
“Hey! It’s too cowardly for you to dare not take ten moves?” Isla Bryant provocatively said.
“Although Dustin’s strength is good, he is still far behind in front of real geniuses.” Liam Bryant smiled.
The previous humiliation can now finally be washed away.
“Oscar Bryant, right? Confidence is a good thing, but unfortunately, you chose the wrong opponent.”
Dustin smiled faintly: “Since you like giving way so much, then I will not be polite. I hope you will not let me down.”
After saying that, his toes lightly tapped, and his whole body floated up lightly, and then slapped Oscar Bryant with his palm.
“too weak.”
Oscar Bryant shook his head and stood motionless, not intending to dodge at all.
When Dustin approached with a light palm, he slowly got lucky and formed a protective shield on the surface of his body.
The protective cover was translucent, rising and falling with Oscar Bryant’s breathing, like slightly rippling water waves.
“boom!”
There was a bang.
When Dustin’s palm touched Oscar Bryant’s body-protecting internal energy.
The rippling water exploded on the spot, as if the glass had been hit by a bullet and shattered instantly.
“What?”
Oscar Bryant looked shocked.
Before the brain could react, the body had already sensed the danger and made an instinctive dodge action.
Dustin’s subsequent palm wind brushed against Oscar Bryant’s chest and hit the floor hard.
“boom!”
There was another bang.
The hard floor was directly blasted with a deep palm print.
For a moment, gravel splashed and cracks were densely covered.
Within a radius of three meters, a pit was dug out.
“****!”
Seeing this scene, everyone couldn’t help but be shocked.
No one expected that Dustin’s seemingly light palm would have such great power.
Not only did it break Oscar Bryant’s body defense, it even blasted a hole into the ground.
If he had hit someone just now, the consequences would have been disastrous!
“Um?”
Oscar Bryant took advantage of his dodge and quickly distanced himself.
The previous indifferent expression was quickly replaced by shock.
Although he only used 50% of his body-protecting internal energy just now, it is definitely not something that ordinary people can break.
However, Dustin broke through easily, which was beyond expectation.

g.gif

👍👍

Chapter 1450

Everyone saw his fists hitting Dustin continuously, turning into fist shadows all over the sky, and hitting Dustin hard.
His fists were so fierce that they were like a violent storm, overwhelming and unstoppable.
Wherever he passed, there was constant whistling, like a ghost crying or a wolf howling.
“I didn’t expect Ian Bryant’s strength to improve again. This move alone should be no worse than Connor Bryant.”
“The violent wind and fire fist is the secret skill of the Bryant family. Once used, it can break gold and crack rocks. As long as Ian Bryant seizes the opportunity, he may not be able to defeat Dustin.”
“…”
Seeing the sharp fist shadows, everyone was surprised and looking forward to it.
Maybe Ian Bryant can create a miracle.
“boom!”
The sudden explosion completely broke everyone’s illusions.
Ian Bryant’s fist was slapped away before it completely touched Dustin.
The movement was like swatting a fly, simple and unpretentious.
“Boom!”
Ian Bryant’s body was thrown more than ten meters away on the spot, then hit his head against the wall and passed out on the spot.
“…”
The disciples of the Bryant family looked gloomy and sighed endlessly.
Although I was mentally prepared, it was still hard to accept seeing Ian Bryant lose so quickly.
It’s a bit embarrassing for the Bryant family elites to be so vulnerable.
“Um?”
Thomas Bryant frowned slightly, but quickly returned to normal.
He had never seen Dustin make a move before, and he thought that Ian Bryant could fight back and forth with the opponent, but he lost with one move.
When did the children of the Bryant family become so weak?
“Trash! You can’t stop even one move, it’s really an embarrassment to our Bryant family!”
At this moment, behind Thomas Bryant, a young woman suddenly spoke.
The woman was fashionably dressed and beautiful, but there was a bit of domineering arrogance between her eyebrows.
She is Thomas Bryant’s daughter, Isla Bryant.
“Is it possible that…my husband is too strong?” Natasha smiled slightly.
“Hmph! Look what you can do! What’s the point of defeating a loser? The real master of our Bryant family hasn’t appeared yet!” Isla Bryant curled her lips.
“Really? Then why not invite your experts to open our eyes?” Natasha’s eyes were provocative.
“Third brother! It’s your turn, and you must be proud of our Bryant family!”
Isla Bryant’s eyes suddenly looked at a young man beside her.
The man stood with his hands behind his hands, his face was calm, his temperament was indifferent, and he had a bit of calm demeanor.
This person is none other than the most powerful genius of the Bryant family, Oscar Bryant!
“Oscar, go up and play with this little brother. Remember, don’t be too harsh.” Thomas Bryant said calmly.
“yes.”
Oscar Bryant responded, then walked forward leisurely with his hands behind his back.
“Great! Brother Oscar finally appears, this kid is dead today!”
“Brother Oscar is the number one genius of our Bryant family. He is much stronger than Connor Bryant and others. He will definitely have no problem dealing with Dustin!”
“Brother Oscar, come on! Teach this boy a lesson and promote the prestige of our royal family, the Bryant family!”
“…”
Oscar Bryant’s appearance made all the Bryant family disciples look refreshed.
The momentum that had been sluggish before suddenly became high.
As the core of the Bryant family’s key cultivation, Oscar Bryant alone occupies almost half of the resources.
His strength is far beyond that of his peers in the Bryant family, and he can be said to be a peerless warrior!
Looking at the entire Stonia, there are undoubtedly very few young talents who can rival Oscar Bryant.
In their opinion, as long as Oscar Bryant is serious, it will be easy to deal with Dustin.
“The Bryant family, Oscar Bryant.”
Oscar Bryant stretched out one hand and looked at Dustin indifferently: “For the sake of fairness, I will give you three moves first, please.”

g.gif

👍👍

Chapter 1449

Liam Bryant gritted his teeth, clenched his fists, and his resolute face was filled with anger.
The dignified Bryant family’s children actually fled without fighting.
This is simply a great shame!
Most importantly, it was in front of Duke Duncan.
With such a scandal, the Bryant family, as a royal family, was completely disgraced!
“Master Liam Bryant, your nephew is really a man, capable of bending and stretching!” Natasha said with a half-smile.
The corners of Liam Bryant’s eyes twitched, and his expression became particularly ugly.
What a shame! What a shame!
“You guys, bring Ian Bryant back to me! I want him to serve me!” Liam Bryant yelled at the Bryant family’s children.
“yes!”
The crowd didn’t dare to hesitate and dispersed in a hurry, starting to look around.
They all knew in their hearts that Ian Bryant was in big trouble this time, and he would probably have to shed his skin even if he didn’t die.
“It is said that the men of the Bryant family are brave and strong. When I saw him today, I was a little disappointed.” Duke said lightly.
It’s a waste of time to travel all the way and not even see the excitement.
“The Duke is laughing at me. It’s because we are not strict in discipline and unfortunately we have such a coward.” Liam Bryant apologized and smiled in embarrassment.
“Forget it, it’s nothing interesting.”
Duke patted his clothes and stood up slowly: “Girl, there is nothing to do today, let’s go back first.”
“That’s the only way.” Natasha nodded.
“Your Excellency, are you a little too anxious to leave right after you arrived?”
At this time, several people walked in suddenly at the door.
The leader was a tall, middle-aged man, thin and frail, with a white face and no beard, and looked gentle and elegant.
Behind him were two men and a woman.
One of them is Ian Bryant who escaped not long ago.
“Brother?”
After seeing the elegant man, Liam Bryant’s expression became serious and he hurriedly greeted him, curiously asking: “Brother, why are you here?”
“The Duke is here, so naturally I have to entertain him personally.”
Thomas Bryant smiled slightly, then turned to Duke, raised his hands and saluted: “I am happy to meet Mr. Duke Duncan.”
“Master Bryant, there is no need to be polite.” Duke nodded in response.
Thomas Bryant in front of him is a first-rank member.
Although he is inferior to him in terms of official position, the advantage is that he is young, has a position, and is a favorite of the official family. His future is even better than him.
“It’s rare for Duke Duncan to have the pleasure of watching the juniors compete. No matter what happens today, I have to let you enjoy yourself.”
Thomas Bryant said, looking back at Ian Bryant, who was submissive: “Ian, as a son of the Bryant family, your head can be cut off and blood can be shed, but you can’t lose your spine. Go up and fight with that little brother, no matter what Win or lose, you have to show the Bryant family’s style, do you understand?”
“Ming…Understood.” Ian Bryant wanted to cry but had no tears.
At this moment, he was trembling like a frightened quail.
He thought he could escape, but he didn’t expect to be caught by his uncle as soon as he left the house.
Although the uncle didn’t have any words of blame, the more this happened, the more scared he became.
The uncle always looked gentle and elegant, and never got angry no matter what happened.
However, looking at the entire Bryant family, everyone, including the fifth uncle, is in under the uncle.
No one can say why, but it is fear.
As long as the uncle said something, no one in the Bryant family dared to refuse it. Even if he was asked to die, he had to obey orders.
“Dustin! Come here! Let me see how powerful you are!”
Ian Bryant stepped forward, with a look of death.
“You have already lost once, do you want to lose again?” Dustin said calmly.
“Stop talking nonsense! Today you die or I die! Watch your move!”
Ian Bryant roared angrily, kicked his feet on the ground, and suddenly rushed forward.
Since he couldn’t hide, he simply fought.
“Wind and Fire Fist!”
After getting close, Ian Bryant immediately used his unique move without any hesitation.
g.gif
👍👍👍

Chapter 1448

Liam Bryant glared: “Today is a good opportunity for you to avenge your shame. As long as you defeat Dustin and get rid of your inner demons, your martial arts cultivation will reach another level!”
The corner of Ian Bryant’s mouth twitched, he really wanted to curse, but he didn’t dare, so he could only bite the bullet and say: “Uncle Liam, my injury from the previous two days hasn’t healed yet, why don’t you send someone else first?”
“Change your fart! It’s just a small injury, it’s nothing serious, hurry up, don’t embarrass our Bryant family!” Liam Bryant shouted in a deep voice.
“Okay…okay.”
Ian Bryant wanted to cry but had no tears, so he could only walk forward with an aggrieved face.
Originally, I was going to watch a play today, but instead I got myself into it. What the hell is this?
“Ian Bryant, are you sure you want to fight me?” Dustin had a half-smile.
“Dustin! My son from the Bryant family has never been afraid of battle. Although he was seriously injured recently, he is not afraid of you. Let him show his skills!”
Ian Bryant looked righteous and dignified on the surface, but he was crying in his heart.
Brother, be gentle, we two have no grievances or enmities, there is no need for life and death.
It’s fine to do two symbolic tricks, and I’ll treat you to dinner another day.
“Okay! He is indeed a man!”
Dustin gave a thumbs up: “Before I still underestimated you, I didn’t expect you to have such backbone, I admire you!”
“Hmph! Of course!” Ian Bryant raised his head proudly, rather complacent.
“A hero like you is really rare. In order to show respect for you, I will do my best in the future, and we will live and die in peace!” Dustin clasped his fists.
“ah?!”
Ian Bryant’s legs went weak and he almost collapsed on the ground.
Brother, I’m just talking, you don’t need to be so serious, right?
Even Connor Bryant, who was invulnerable to swords and guns, was beaten half to death with one punch. Wouldn’t it be worse if it were him?
“Ian Bryant, are you ready? I’m going to make a move!” Dustin slowly raised his hand.
“etc!”
Ian Bryant’s complexion changed, and he quickly said: “People I have urgencies. I suddenly have a stomachache. I’m going to take a ****. Let’s fight again after I finish!”
After finishing speaking, regardless of the reaction of the people around him, he ran into the toilet as if fleeing.
Dustin seemed to be smiling but not smiling, seeing through but not telling the truth.
“Hmph! What a lazy ***!”
Liam Bryant frowned, a little dissatisfied.
The other Bryant family disciples had strange expressions on their faces and wisely chose to remain silent.
They naturally knew in their hearts that Ian Bryant was deliberately delaying time.
Connor Bryant’s living example is there. No one is willing to go up to torture him, otherwise his hands and feet will be broken at the least, or he will be burped on the spot.
The only hope now is that Oscar Bryant can arrive at the scene as soon as possible.
Otherwise, Ian Bryant will still be unable to escape.
“Master Liam Bryant, why hasn’t your nephew come out yet? Could it be that he fell into the toilet?”
After waiting for a long time, Natasha finally couldn’t help but speak.
“Who is that! Go to the toilet and call Ian Bryant out for me!”
Liam Bryant frowned and pointed at a Bryant family member.
“yes.”
The Bryant family disciples did not dare to hesitate and quickly walked into the toilet.
In less than a minute, the Bryant family disciples ran back and shouted in panic: “Fifth uncle! Oh no, Ian Bryant is missing!”
“Gone?”
Liam Bryant was stunned for a moment, unable to react: “What do you mean?”
“I just went to the toilet to look for it, but I didn’t see Ian Bryant inside. I suspect… he must have escaped.” The Bryant family member replied.
“What? Escaped?”
Hearing this, Liam Bryant stood blankly on the spot.
He thought Ian Bryant was just stalling for time, but he didn’t expect this kid to just “escape”.
This is so fucking embarrassing!

g.gif

👍👍

My head is spinning.. my head is spinning. I have been blaming the beer that I had yesterday but now I realized that I have been reading too many versions of an understated dominance.. Can someone help me with these.. Ben Stark vs. Samuel Thompson which one is correct? Who is or where did I hear Witch Gu Sect from the earlier chapters?

I hope Nazmul will continue his translations, the new translators quality is very poor that its annoying to read

My head is spinning.. my head is spinning. I have been blaming the beer that I had yesterday but now I realized that I have been reading too many versions of an understated dominance.. Can someone help me with these.. Ben Stark vs. Samuel Thompson which one is correct? Who is or where did I hear Witch Gu Sect from the earlier chapters?
Witch Gu sect is the Witch sect Abigail joined at the Black forest when her dad was killed. The same place Dustin first fought Grandmaster Reed