An Understated Dominance Chapter 967 to 1370 - Translated by Jungal2000

Translated by Jungal2000
“An Understated Dominance” follows the intertwined lives of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys as they navigate the complex interplay of power, relationships, and personal growth. Set against the backdrop of a vibrant city, the novel explores how these two individuals assert their influence in subtle yet impactful ways, ultimately redefining their understanding of dominance and its consequences.

Last edited:
I just finished translating 1150 and I think Dustin is going to have a hard time choosing between her two deserving love interests. I am going to post soon. but i will have to proof read it again tomorrow, I am sleepy now, I may not be able to find the errors at this state.
I’ve only seen chapter 1130 where did you get that much sorry for sounding impolite though

Just a curious question, How do u guys know about this story? Where did u discover this, and where?

To be honest i wasn't reading stories before until i found this in Facebook. And it was like a only few chapters was there in that post, and it was trying to sell a subscription to sell the rest of the chapters. Luckily, I found this website where i continue reading until 900 chapters. I was so hooked to it that every chance i get, i read more. Its an addiction too embaracing to admit. Never had this urge to read to the last chapter.

Last edited:
I have a little favor to ask of you, guys who are following this thread. Can you please let me know if I missed any chinese names, items, place or if there is something that is not making sense. I would really love to keep it reader-friendly and acurate so I will be happy to correct any mistakes.
Since I never read the Chinese text, I know nothing but I trust you explicitly, Sir Jungal Rhys.

I have a little favor to ask of you, guys who are following this thread. Can you please let me know if I missed any chinese names, items, place or if there is something that is not making sense. I would really love to keep it reader-friendly and acurate so I will be happy to correct any mistakes.
Since I never read the Chinese text, I know nothing but I trust you explicitly, Sir Jungal Rhys.

Hey, I'm just curious - how did you all come across this story? Where did you discover it and when?

To be honest, I wasn't really into reading stories before I stumbled upon it on Facebook. There were only a few chapters in that post, and they were trying to sell a subscription to access the rest. (I nearly paid for it, admittedly) . Fortunately, I found this website where I could continue reading it for free, and it went on for a whopping 900 chapters in less than 2 weeks (feat I never done before). I got so hooked that every chance I had, I'd dive back into it. It's kind of embarrassing to admit, but it became a bit of an addiction. I've never felt the urge to read all the way to the last chapter like this before.

Last edited:
Sheila? No
I worry Dahlia and Dustin might be fated to be together. No matter how we hate to admit this 😕 let's see how it goes

Florence for the Queen mother. I hate it to my bones
Seriously, if Dahlia and Dustin get back together, I hope Dahlia realizes she needs to distance herself from that toxic circle of Florence and Julie. Otherwise, they might just end up exploiting Dustin's power for their own selfish agendas. It's a bit concerning, to be honest.

You know, these situations are really now becoming f****** overused. Similar things happens everytime. Someone needs help. Dustin tries to help. Rich people see his clothes and shout a nobody dares to think himself capable blah blah blah. You dare challenge me. One person might defend him while rest will see him beguiling others.They attack him and he defeats them. And they are like 'Huh, how can a young man do this. Be this capable or something similar. And later similar thing happens again. This plot is now getting utterly boring.
And they all have very short memories. Sure news of Dustin's numerous exploits would have circulated that even the poorest people would be talking about him, much more the rich with all their intelligence networks, right? Even mediocre businessmen are intended with news just to look out for opportunities.

Hey, I'm just curious - how did you all come across this story? Where did you discover it and when?

To be honest, I wasn't really into reading stories before I stumbled upon it on Facebook. There were only a few chapters in that post, and they were trying to sell a subscription to access the rest for free. (I nearly paid for it, admittedly) . Fortunately, I found this website where I could continue reading, and it went on for a whopping 900 chapters in less than 2 weeks (feat I never done before). I got so hooked that every chance I had, I'd dive back into it. It's kind of embarrassing to admit, but it became a bit of an addiction. I've never felt the urge to read all the way to the last chapter like this before.
samee, i found this story on Facebook ! tbh ive never read any novels before but this one definitely got me hookeddd 😂

Yes far many times this kind of thing happens i remember when Abigail grandma shown directly consoling her, when and how she had entry is still unknown, i think there are 1 or 2 chapters missing after 1118
When everyone was about to attack Dustin, there was this exploding snow flakes, I think that was Abgail's grandma's doing.

Just a curious question, How do u guys know about this story? Where did u discover this, and where?

To be honest i wasn't reading stories before until i found this in Facebook. And it was like a only few chapters was there in that post, and it was trying to sell a subscription to sell the rest of the chapters. Luckily, 8 found this website where i continue reading until 900 chapters. I was so hooked to it that every chance i get, i read more. Its an addiction too embaracing to admit. Never had this urge to read to the last chapter.
I found it on facebook then i got hook and search for this novel. I found the app novelJk read it there then found in the comment this forrum. Hahahaha so much journey in the novel story. Hahahaha

I just wanted to let you know that this will be my last update for the week. I think I might have posted a bit more than I should have, so consider these as advance posts for Saturday and Sunday.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend filled with the people you love most. Enjoy their company, make wonderful memories, and, most importantly, stay safe! See you all next week! Kudos!
I miss you Master 🫡 you torture me hahahahah happy weekend Master 💜

Translated by Jungal2000
“An Understated Dominance” follows the intertwined lives of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys as they navigate the complex interplay of power, relationships, and personal growth. Set against the backdrop of a vibrant city, the novel explores how these two individuals assert their influence in subtle yet impactful ways, ultimately redefining their understanding of dominance and its consequences.
Yow bro thanks 🙏 have a wonderful weekend and like we say in JAMAICA "big up u dam self"

I found it on facebook then i got hook and search for this novel. I found the app novelJk read it there then found in the comment this forrum. Hahahaha so much journey in the novel story. Hahahaha
Facebook but the novel site I found it on they killing with the price so thanks so much for translating

To be honest, I wasn't really into reading stories before I stumbled upon it on Facebook. There were only a few chapters in that post, and they were trying to sell a subscription to access the rest for free. (I nearly paid for it, admittedly) . Fortunately, I found this website where I could continue reading, and it went on for a whopping 900 chapters in less than 2 weeks (feat I never done before). I got so hooked that every chance I had, I'd dive back into it. It's kind of embarrassing to admit, but it became a bit of an addiction. I've never felt the urge to read all the way to the last chapter like this before.
Same master… almost bait for paying subs also… but rather to search via google and i found this forum.. it getting addicted day by day and stuck to this i guess mu day is not complete without reading this. So it became torture during weekend 😂

Considering what other Chinese novels did, I'm afraid that it's what's going to happen.
Dahlia will get Dustin in the end!
This is how it ends in the other Chinese novels I read. I don't know why Chinese authors favor this kind of script. It's so silly!

Seriously, if Dahlia and Dustin get back together, I hope Dahlia realizes she needs to distance herself from that toxic circle of Florence and Julie. Otherwise, they might just end up exploiting Dustin's power for their own selfish agendas. It's a bit concerning, to be honest.

Facebook but the novel site I found it on they killing with the price so thanks so much for translating
Agreed, those novel apps with their coins system, you’ll end up spending thousands without realising it (because you’re addicted) and the stories are far from finish.
Thanks to our bro Jungal2000 for sharing the novel with us. Really appreciate it bro…thanks.

To be honest i wasn't reading stories before until i found this in Facebook. And it was like a only few chapters was there in that post, and it was trying to sell a subscription to sell the rest of the chapters. Luckily, 8 found this website where i continue reading until 900 chapters. I was so hooked to it that every chance i get, i read more. Its an addiction too embaracing to admit. Never had this urge to read to the last chapter.
Same as you, but I was not that lucky because I am not literate in Chinese/Mandarin.
Initially, I read it from Facebook, got addicted with the urge to know what’s next, ended up clicking the link to the apps which was installed on my mobile, already spent hundreds of dollars on coins, reading the chapters which was too slow to update until I came across noveljk.com and finally somebody posted a link to this KijijiForums.

Same as you, but I was not that lucky because I am not literate in Chinese/Mandarin.
Initially, I read it from Facebook, got addicted with the urge to know what’s next, ended up clicking the link to the apps which was installed on my mobile, already spent hundreds of dollars on coins, reading the chapters which was too slow to update until I came across noveljk.com and finally somebody posted a link to this KijijiForums.
I got my apps uninstalled soon as i learn that it is a paid book.

I just wanted to let you know that this will be my last update for the week. I think I might have posted a bit more than I should have, so consider these as advance posts for Saturday and Sunday.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend filled with the people you love most. Enjoy their company, make wonderful memories, and, most importantly, stay safe! See you all next week! Kudos!
Thankyou Grand Master Jungal2000 We Appreciated your Hard work. Enjoy your Long week ends.

We felt the same way too...

Please you are getting too slow with your translation this days tho, when are you dropping 1161 upward please ??? Jungal2000

Haaa, see where Jungal2000 go hang my left feet, not nice but thanks for the update and also enjoy your weekend too.

Sheila? No
I worry Dahlia and Dustin might be fated to be together. No matter how we hate to admit this 😕 let's see how it goes

Florence for the Queen mother. I hate it to my bones
Seriously, Natasha has sacrificed a lot for Dustin to leave her they will definitely end up together unless she died half way

Also Tyler grant once said Natasha's maternal grandfather is not simple so I hope he doesn't have a hand in what happened 10 years ago else its a breakup

To be honest i wasn't reading stories before until i found this in Facebook. And it was like a only few chapters was there in that post, and it was trying to sell a subscription to sell the rest of the chapters. Luckily, I found this website where i continue reading until 900 chapters. I was so hooked to it that every chance i get, i read more. Its an addiction too embaracing to admit. Never had this urge to read to the last chapter.
I first saw it on Facebook

Considering what other Chinese novels did, I'm afraid that it's what's going to happen.
Dahlia will get Dustin in the end!
This is how it ends in the other Chinese novels I read. I don't know why Chinese authors favor this kind of script. It's so silly!
If they get back to together, then all Chinese writers are either Females or Simps.
Why would I get back with a person, who doesn't trust me? Do you know how many times, Dustin has tried to fix his relationship with Dahila? And still yet, she was proving stubborn.
As long as Florence and Julie are available, Dahila cannot control herself nor her emotions. She'd be a time bomb for Dustin.
Also, I'm suspecting that her new godfather only favours her, because Dustin's father put up some good words for her. Like he did with Regulus

If they get back to together, then all Chinese writers are either Females or Simps.
Why would I get back with a person, who doesn't trust me? Do you know how many times, Dustin has tried to fix his relationship with Dahila? And still yet, she was proving stubborn.
As long as Florence and Julie are available, Dahila cannot control herself nor her emotions. She'd be a time bomb for Dustin.
Also, I'm suspecting that her new godfather only favours her, because Dustin's father put up some good words for her. Like he did with Regulus
Man you never loved some goddesss. In real life I know this dude who was cheated ten times and he forgiven her all this while. We hated him for it 😤