An Understated Dominance Chapter 967 to 1370 - Translated by Jungal2000

Translated by Jungal2000
“An Understated Dominance” follows the intertwined lives of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys as they navigate the complex interplay of power, relationships, and personal growth. Set against the backdrop of a vibrant city, the novel explores how these two individuals assert their influence in subtle yet impactful ways, ultimately redefining their understanding of dominance and its consequences.

Last edited:
Sheila? No
I worry Dahlia and Dustin might be fated to be together. No matter how we hate to admit this 😕 let's see how it goes

Florence for the Queen mother. I hate it to my bones.
Almost everyone hates Dahlia, due to Florence's attitude.... I really don't want them to be together, so she can regret her actions.

Sheila? No
I worry Dahlia and Dustin might be fated to be together. No matter how we hate to admit this 😕 let's see how it goes

Florence for the Queen mother. I hate it to my bones
Honestly it's hard to say tho I don't forsee Natasha being written out she's Dustin main woman hell she did almost died for him they are bound together but in end it will be Natasha dahlia and Scarlete I think but who knows all we can do is wait and see what the future has in-store for them all

I'm facing some difficulty in retracing information, and I could use some assistance. I'm trying to recall the names of the Nicholsons and friends. Currently working with chapter 1152. I suspect it might be Julie's mom, but I'm not entirely certain. Here's a list of the names I currently have, but none of them appear to match the Chinese name that i need. Can anyone lend a hand with this?

Zhang Hongmei=???????????
Zhang Cuihua=Florence
Li Shijie=Regulus
Li Hao=James
Li Yuanqi=Jullian
Li Group=Nicolsons Corp
Li Qingyao=Dahlia
Grandpa Li Qing=Henry
Li Zhen=John nicholson
Tan Hong/Tán Hóng Áng=Julie Amberson

Sheila? No

Florence for the Queen mother. I hate it to my bones
I hate Dahlia not only for her mother, she also have no trust in Dustin. She never fully trusted Dustin. She always doubt her, where Dustin always help her unconditionally. She always know that also. Where Natasha always trusted Dustin fully. She go against her family for Dustin, where Dahlia never do that. Dahlia always trusted her family against Dustin what they said she always believe that. On the other hand, Natasha want to give her life for the sake of Dustin. Dahlia don't deserve Dustin. But we don't know what in writer mind, but I expect at the end Dahlia will be not woman of Dustin as she is not fully deserve it. Dahlia for the queen, I really hate it.

Hello everyone!

It's a pleasure to be interacting with people from all around the world! I'm excited to connect with you. If you have a moment, please say hi and share which country you're from.

A special shout-out to my fellow Filipinos who are stuck in this story with me. (Is that a good thing or a bad thing?) 😄

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Don't introduced in story section. Here is only story related Introduce here👇👇👇
Thread 'Welcome to our forum. Please introduce yourself to our community' https://www.kijijiforums.com/thread...ease-introduce-yourself-to-our-community.646/
Hassan from Egypt

I'm facing some difficulty in retracing information, and I could use some assistance. I'm trying to recall the names of the Nicholsons and friends. Currently working with chapter 1152. I suspect it might be Julie's mom, but I'm not entirely certain. Here's a list of the names I currently have, but none of them appear to match the Chinese name that i need. Can anyone lend a hand with this?

Zhang Hongmei=???????????
Zhang Cuihua=Florence
Li Shijie=Regulus
Li Hao=James
Li Yuanqi=Jullian
Li Group=Nicolsons Corp
Li Qingyao=Dahlia
Grandpa Li Qing=Henry
Li Zhen=John nicholson
Tan Hong/Tán Hóng Áng=Julie Amberson
Julie's mom is Victoria

I can't help but wonder what Cornelius was doing while his master was tangled up in that rope. It's kind of strange that the author didn't mention him joining in the fight, given his martial arts expertise. Did the author just, like, forget that Cornelius was there at General Murray's birthday bash with Dustin? 🤔
Same here. He just vanished from the script and went back in Zypher Lodge.😅

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to clarify that I'm translating this story purely for fun and because I'm really into it. I can't wait too long for Vitori's translations, which are currently at 1006. Vitori is the original and official translator to English, and her work is being copied by Muhindi to her thread. I want to make it clear that I mean no disrespect, and I'm not trying to compete with the original translator. My sole intention is to read ahead in the story, but I prefer it in English with the English names. I'm just sharing it here as I go along. 😊
Thank you Devine grand master😂

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to clarify that I'm translating this story purely for fun and because I'm really into it. I can't wait too long for Vitori's translations, which are currently at 1006. Vitori is the original and official translator to English, and her work is being copied by Muhindi to her thread. I want to make it clear that I mean no disrespect, and I'm not trying to compete with the original translator. My sole intention is to read ahead in the story, but I prefer it in English with the English names. I'm just sharing it here as I go along. 😊
Thx sir... Keep it up..

I can't help but wonder what Cornelius was doing while his master was tangled up in that rope. It's kind of strange that the author didn't mention him joining in the fight, given his martial arts expertise. Did the author just, like, forget that Cornelius was there at General Murray's birthday bash with Dustin? 🤔
It's not the first time this happened. Remember when Tyler was engaged to Natasha and crashed the party at their residence? Sir Paul paraded in with support for Dustin and everyone ridiculed him for lying and Dylan broke his badge. Well a chapter or two earlier author said that sir Paul's grandson Patrick was standing by Dustin's side showing his support as well (Big Buck Brooks was there also). And he suddenly vaporized, like no mention at all, especially considering the fact that as a member of the family he could prove the authenticity of the badge.

I thought the same.
I was sure that any moment he was going to come and help fight the enemy…
🤷🏻‍♂️

Maraming salamat po..
Chapter 1146: Ordinary Friend

General Murray's words were clearly intentional. On one hand, he genuinely admired Dustin. Being exceptional both in martial and scholarly pursuits with a bright future ahead and a good character, such a young prodigy was scarce in the entire Dragonmarsh. If Dustin could become his grandson-in-law, it would provide a safeguard for the General's family in the future.

On the other hand, he had taken his granddaughter, Shiela, into consideration. She possessed a kind heart and a somewhat naive disposition, easily susceptible to deception, and in need of strong support and protection. Dustin undoubtedly appeared as the ideal choice. When the two of them were together, they seemed like a perfect match.

In the present moment, Shiela stood in silence behind them, not uttering a word. Her pretty face sported a faint flush, revealing a blend of shyness and eager anticipation. She was awaiting Dustin's response, hoping to hear the answer she longed for.

"Thank you for your generous words, General, but someone like me, a commoner, is not deserving of Miss Shiela," Dustin courteously declined.

"Young man, I am well aware of your background. There is no need for such formality. I will ask you directly: do you hold any affection for my granddaughter, Shiela?" General Murray inquired once more.

"General, Miss Shiela and I are simply regular friends, nothing more," Dustin replied resolutely.

"Just ordinary friends?" General Murray raised his eyebrows. Why did those words sound somewhat awkward? Weren't they treating each other like siblings before? Why did it suddenly become distant?

Upon hearing the phrase "just ordinary friends," Shiela's expression froze, her eyes reflecting disappointment.

"Young man, would you not reconsider?" General Murray seemed somewhat reluctant.

He was willing to go to great lengths to ensure his granddaughter's happiness.

"General, trying to force something won't make it genuine. Let's simply set aside the matter," Dustin firmly shook his head, his gaze resolute.
"Sigh... Very well, I won't interfere in the affairs of you young people," General Murray finally relented.

"Dustin, Bro Dustin..."

Unable to contain her emotions, Shiela called out.

"Yes?" Dustin turned to look at her with a hint of confusion. "Miss Shiela, is there something else?"

"Bro Dustin, I misunderstood you before. I'm truly sorry, and I sincerely apologize to you," Shiela said, her face filled with guilt as she bowed deeply while speaking.

"Miss Shiela, you haven't done anything wrong, and I've never blamed you. There's no need to apologize," Dustin shook his head, feeling no resentment.

Some things were not about right or wrong; it was purely a matter of trust. Shiela had made her choice, and he had no complaints.

"Bro Dustin, can we still meet in the future?" Shiela held onto her clothes, feeling nervous and hopeful.

"If fate allows, we will meet again. Farewell," Dustin replied with a faint smile and walked out of the General's Mansion.

"Bro Dustin..."

Watching his departing figure, Shiela felt a deep sense of emptiness in her heart, as if something important was slowly slipping away.

"Girl, what exactly happened between you two?" General Murray couldn't help but ask curiously.

"I..." Shiela hesitated for a moment and eventually recounted the whole story briefly.

Listening to this exchange, General Murray couldn't help but feel exasperated. "Child, how could you be so easily misled? Can't you differentiate between truth and falsehood? You accepted those unfounded accusations without any doubt and slandered someone who was genuinely trying to assist you. You... you... you truly infuriate me!"

"Grandfather, I acknowledge my mistake. Is there anything I can do to make amends?" Shiela asked softly.

Chapter 1147: Goodbye Friend and Hello Trouble

"Ahh..."

General Murray sighed deeply. "The more exceptional a person, the more likely they are to be proud. Rebuilding trust can be an uphill battle. You've already made your choice regarding your friends, and even if he doesn't hold it against you, things won't go back to the way they were."

"What should I do then?" Shiela started to feel anxious.

"Let it be. Time has the power to mend even the deepest wounds. Perhaps, in the future, you'll have an opportunity to cross paths again," General Murray said, shaking his head.

Despite his words, he knew deep down that certain things couldn't be repaired. Once a rift had formed in a relationship, no matter how hard you tried to mend it, that divide would persist.

After leaving the General's Mansion, Dustin drove back to the Zypher Lodge.

As soon as he entered the Lodge's gate, he saw Cornelius running towards him in a fluster.

Cornelius was sweating profusely as he ran, and he called out urgently, "Master Dustin! Something terrible has occurred! It's a major issue!"

"Hmm?" Dustin furrowed his brows at the news. "Why are you so worked up? Please, provide me with all the details."

"It's... it's about The Goddess of War!" Cornelius said, gasping for breath.

"What's the matter with her? You've encountered her before, haven't you? Why are you so agitated?" Dustin raised an eyebrow, initially thinking it was a minor concern.

After going through numerous trials and tribulations, it was difficult for him to become overly concerned about such matters.

"Also... also..." Cornelius stuttered, "It's not just The Goddess of War. Miss Natasha is here too, and they've already met!"

"What?" Dustin was taken aback, his composure wavering. "Why didn't you mention that earlier?"

"I... I just did," Cornelius replied, looking somewhat puzzled.

Moments ago, Dustin had appeared confident and resolute in his speech, but now he found himself feeling somewhat flustered.

"What's the current situation? Are they in conflict with each other?" Dustin asked urgently.

He knew Scarlet had a fiery temper, and that worried him. She wouldn't hesitate to engage in a physical altercation if provoked.

"They haven't come to blows, but they're definitely not getting along," Cornelius replied, his anxiety evident in his voice.

"Where are they now?" Dustin inquired again.

"They're in the reception hall," Cornelius replied truthfully.

"Let's go! Follow me to see them!" Dustin said urgently.

Cornelius had no choice but to follow him.

In the reception hall.

Natasha sat in the main seat, leisurely sipping tea.

Scarlet sat in the secondary seat, engrossed in reading a military strategy book.

Members of the Kirin Gang's high-ranking executives stood on both sides, not daring to make a sound, creating an oppressive atmosphere in the hall.

"Miss Scarlet, may I ask how long you've known Dustin?" Natasha was the first to break the silence.

"I've known him since childhood," Scarlet replied indifferently.

"Oh? So, you and Dustin are childhood sweethearts?" Natasha raised an eyebrow.

"Not only that, but we also have an engagement," Scarlet said calmly.

"An engagement? Heh... in this day and age, is that still meaningful?" Natasha chuckled.

"Our families have been friends for generations, and there's a longstanding marriage arrangement between us. Doesn't that hold any meaning?" Scarlet retorted with a touch of frost in her voice.

"Is it meaningful to you, or is it meaningful to Dustin?" Natasha countered with a sly smile.

"How can you be so sure Dustin won't agree to it?" Scarlet challenged.

"Because I'm Dustin's woman," Natasha declared proudly.

"What? You're not even close to being worthy of him," Scarlet shook her head.

"Whether I'm worthy or not isn't something you get to decide," Natasha replied with a self-assured smirk.

"I warn you, stay away from him, or I'll kill you," Scarlet said coldly.

"Oh, really? I find that hard to believe."

As Natasha spoke, a longsword named Vortexstrike was suddenly pressed against her throat.

Chapter 1148: Just joking

"You say that again?"

Scarlet's expression turned icy as she held her sword with one hand, its tip pressed against Natasha's throat. With a slight forward movement, she could end Natasha's life in an instant.

Natasha, seeing the sharp blade so close to her neck, couldn't help but furrow her brows. She hadn't expected Scarlet to be so impulsive, drawing her sword at the slightest provocation. It was clear that this wasn't a mere threat; another provocative word could result in her demise.

It seemed that she had encountered a formidable opponent.

"Stop!"

Just as they were locked in a standoff, Dustin suddenly rushed in.

"Dustin, you're here?" Upon seeing him, Scarlet immediately sheathed her sword, her previous coldness replaced by a friendly smile, like that of a neighbor's little sister.

"Scarlet, what were you doing just now?" Dustin frowned, showing some displeasure.

"It's nothing, I was just joking with Miss Natasha," Scarlet replied with a smile.

"Joking?" Dustin turned his gaze to Natasha and asked in a soft voice, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. I was just a bit bored, so I wanted to see Miss Scarlet's sword. She simply handed it to me," Natasha smiled.

These words surprised Scarlet. She had thought that Natasha might report the incident, but unexpectedly, she had come to her rescue.

"It's good that nothing happened. Swords and blades have no eyes. Be careful in the future. I don't want any harm to come to either of you. Do you understand?" Dustin's gaze, as he said the last three words, shifted to Scarlet, carrying a hint of warning.

"Okay, I understand," Scarlet lowered her head like a scolded student.

If anyone else saw this, they would probably be shocked. After all, who in the Dragonmarsh would dare to reprimand The Goddess of War in this manner?

"Dustin, come with me for a moment," Natasha suddenly put on a professional fake smile and then walked out of the reception hall.

Dustin's eyelids twitched, feeling a sense of unease for no apparent reason. But there was no avoiding this, so he followed her reluctantly.

The two of them walked to a secluded spot, and Natasha suddenly stopped and turned around. Her smile grew even brighter.

However, the more she smiled, the more Dustin felt uneasy, sensing a hidden agenda behind her words.

"Natasha, what do you want to ask? Just ask, I have nothing to hide," Dustin said nervously.

Natasha chuckled, giving Dustin's shoulder a friendly pat. "No need to be jumpy; I'm not about to devour you," she reassured him, flashing a warm smile. "So spill the beans. Who's this Miss Scarlet? She sounds like quite the character."

Dustin leaned in, sharing the scoop. "Well, Scarlet's actually part of the Spanner clan over in Stonia, and folks call her the 'Goddess of War' in Dragonmarsh."

Natasha's eyes widened in surprise. "Scarlet? The Goddess of War?" She was genuinely taken aback. "I never saw that coming."

She'd definitely heard of the Goddess of War before. Scarlet was Stonia's pride and joy, a standout among the younger generation, holding an enviable position at the apex of the Dragonmarsh hierarchy.

Natasha's curiosity was piqued even further. "What's the deal between you two? Why did she come looking for you?" She had always known Dustin was something special, but a connection to someone like Scarlet had taken her by surprise.

Dustin sighed, revealing the family tie. "She's my sister. She still sees me through the lens of our childhood, and change doesn't come easy for her. But I'm hopeful that over time, she'll come to see things as they truly are."

Natasha's tone took on a hint of jealousy. "So, you two really were childhood sweethearts?" She pressed further, a touch of bitterness in her voice. "And that engagement she mentioned, is that for real?"

"What engagement? It's just a childhood pact; it's not something serious," Dustin shook his head, emphasizing the lack of real commitment. "The ties between our families have faded since my mother passed away, and I genuinely see her as nothing more than a sister. There's no romantic spark there."

Natasha, with a tinge of jealousy, remarked, "Sister? But it seems like she doesn't quite share that sibling sentiment. She's stunning; can you really resist her allure?"

Dustin's response was heartfelt. "Even if she's beautiful, she can't hold a candle to you."

A pleased grin spread across Natasha's face. "Well, I didn't expect you, the unflappable man, to be such a charmer."

"I'm just speaking the truth," Dustin affirmed.

Natasha's grin widened. "Haha, okay, you passed the test," she declared, her mood lightening. "I won't blame you for whatever went down with Scarlet, but be cautious. That girl seems to lean heavily on you. Mishandle it, and things could go south."

While Natasha had never met Scarlet in person, she knew of her reputation. Scarlet was renowned as a ruthless and unforgiving female warlord who wouldn't hesitate to take lives. Since her rise to fame, she'd been a lone wolf, showing no favoritism, not even to the royal family.

Yet, today, in Dustin's presence, Scarlet had acted more like a fangirl. She not only cooperated without hesitation but also showed hints of nervousness and fear, as if she dreaded disappointing Dustin.

Being a woman herself, Natasha could sense that Scarlet was deeply infatuated with Dustin, perhaps to an obsessive extent. People with naturally reserved and unemotional dispositions often became completely consumed by love when it struck. If Dustin were to inadvertently hurt her, it could push her over the edge.

"She's like a sister to me, and it's going to remain that way. It might take some time for her to accept the reality," Dustin stated plainly.

Natasha nodded thoughtfully. "I hope so too."

"Hey there, Bro Dustin, are you guys done with your chat?" Scarlet's voice echoed from a distance. She had been waiting patiently in the reception hall for quite some time and couldn't resist coming out.

Dustin turned to her, concerned. "What's up?"

"I'm starving," Scarlet admitted, patting her empty stomach.

"Well, since Miss Scarlet here is hungry, how about we head out for a bite to eat? There's a new restaurant in town, and it's the perfect chance to give it a try," Natasha suggested with a cheerful grin.

"Sounds like a plan. Let's go grab a meal," Dustin agreed, then called the others to join in. They all hopped into their cars and left the Lodge in search of some good food.

However, as soon as they left the Zypher Lodge, two business cars secretly followed them.

Chapter 1149: VIPs

Half an hour later, at the entrance of Celestial Heights Restaurant.

Two luxury cars slowly came to a stop, and the doors opened, with Dustin and his group getting out one after another.

Celestial Heights Restaurant was a newly opened high-end restaurant known for its excellent ambiance, service, and food. It had gained a good reputation, attracting many dignitaries and celebrities.

Due to their prior reservation, Dustin and his group were quickly escorted to the second floor by a high-level female server.

The second floor was the VIP area, with regular VIP guests seated in the main hall, separated by screens between the tables. For even higher-ranking VIPs, there were private rooms available, providing a more exclusive environment and service.

"Miss Harmon, please follow me," a high-level female server in white led them with a smile. Eventually, they arrived at the entrance of Room No. 3.

Just as they were about to enter the restaurant, a woman in a sharp black professional suit suddenly blocked their path. Pinned to her chest was a badge that read "Assistant Manager."

"Hold on! This room is already occupied. Please find another available room for our guests," the female assistant manager declared.

"Evelyn, are you sure you've got this right? Room No. 3 was reserved ahead of time for these guests," the server in a crisp white uniform questioned, puzzled by the situation.

"We've got a bit of a situation here. Some VIPs are on their way, and they specifically requested Room No. 3. It needs to be vacated immediately!" The female assistant manager's tone was firm and no-nonsense.

"Evelyn, isn't this against the rules? The guests have already made a reservation, and changing rooms at the last minute is not a good explanation," the white-clad female server said hesitantly. "Besides, all four of the Platinum rooms are already occupied, and there are no rooms left."

"If there are no Platinum rooms available, can't you just give them a Diamond room? Why all the fuss?" The female assistant manager sounded noticeably impatient, her words barely above a whisper.

Dustin, with his keen hearing, caught every word.

"Evelyn, you know the Diamond rooms are a far cry from the Platinum ones. The guests probably won't accept that," the white-clad server replied in hushed tones. "Besides, they've paid for a Platinum room; it wouldn't be fair to offer them a Diamond one."

"Enough of this! Let me handle it," the female assistant manager declared with a tight-lipped expression before approaching Dustin and his group, putting on a forced smile. "Dear guests, there was a little hiccup on our end. Room No. 3, the Platinum room, is temporarily unavailable. Would you mind moving to the other side? We have several Diamond rooms available for your selection."

"Half an hour ago, we had already made a reservation, and now you say it's unavailable. Isn't it a bit too late for that?" Dustin said calmly.

Dustin could understand if there were valid reasons for the change, but it was becoming evident that they were being treated unfairly. Both parties were paying customers, so why the unequal treatment?

"This gentleman, our restaurant has its policies. I hope you won't create any complications," the female assistant manager insisted with a strained smile.

Dustin arched an eyebrow. "Am I the one creating complications, or is it you who plans to give away our reserved room to someone else?" He spoke with a hint of skepticism. "If I heard correctly just now, that's your intention, isn't it?"

The female assistant manager frowned, momentarily taken aback, but quickly composed herself. "Well, since you've overheard, let me clarify. We've had some high-profile guests arrive at Celestial Heights Restaurant, and they specifically requested Room No. 3. I hope you can understand, and we'll make sure everything is satisfactory."

"Understand?"

Chapter 1150: Not So VIPs

Dustin found the situation somewhat amusing. "Is this the level of service that Celestial Heights Restaurant prides itself on? You're asking us to change rooms for no apparent reason, and you can't even extend a bit of courtesy? What's the intention here? Are you trying to mistreat your customers?"

Being asked to switch rooms without a valid explanation made it difficult for them to enjoy their meal.

The assistant manager's impatience was starting to show. "Sir, what exactly do you want? Are you looking for compensation? Fine, if you agree to change rooms, I'll personally arrange a fruit platter as a goodwill gesture. Will that satisfy you?" She said this with a look of disdain on her face.

Dustin responded with a frigid tone, "Firstly, I have no interest in any compensation, and secondly, are you offering us a fruit platter as a way to make amends? Do you take us for beggars?" In a restaurant, customer service was paramount, and this woman's treatment was far from acceptable.

"Sir, I suggest you refrain from causing any trouble. Our restaurant has its policies, and if you're unhappy with them, you're free to leave. I won't force you to stay!" The assistant manager's irritation was clearly on display.

With business thriving at the restaurant, losing a few customers wouldn't make much of a dent.

Dustin couldn't help but mock the situation. "Really? You're ready to kick us out over a few words? Celestial Heights Restaurant certainly doesn't mince words!" He continued speaking as he brushed past the assistant manager, entered Room No. 3, and took a seat. "I'm dining here today, and let's see who can actually make me leave!"

"You... You're just causing trouble for no reason!" The assistant manager was now seething with anger. "You're not welcome here. I'm warning you; leave immediately, or I'll call security!"

"Go ahead and call them. I'd love to see how this situation unfolds. How do you plan to manage your establishment then?" Dustin calmly poured himself a cup of tea.

"You disgrace! You have no shame! Get out of here right now!" The assistant manager was beside herself. "People like you aren't welcome here."

"This gentleman, do you want to reconsider your decision?" she added with a sly smile.

Dustin's eyes narrowed, and he spoke with firm resolve. "Let me make one thing clear: I won't leave of my own accord. If you want me gone, you'll have to use force."

Before the assistant manager could react, a sharp, resounding slap echoed through the room.

"Smack!"

Natasha had delivered a powerful slap to the assistant manager's face, leaving her momentarily stunned and clutching her stinging cheek.

With a cold and commanding demeanor, Natasha continued, "Do you think you're something special? How dare you act with such arrogance here?" Her presence exuded a queen-like authority, imposing and unyielding.

"You... How could you even think of hitting me?" The assistant manager's eyes widened in disbelief.

Her boyfriend held the reins at Celestial Heights Restaurant, a man of wealth and influence with connections among high-ranking officials. In these restaurant walls, no one dared to show her disrespect.

And now, this woman had not only disrespected her but actually struck her?

It was absolutely outrageous!

"What's the issue? You got a problem with that?" Natasha responded unapologetically.

"You... You all just wait! I'll make sure you pay for this!" The assistant manager issued her threat as she began to turn and depart.

However, Scarlet suddenly reached out and grabbed her by the throat, effortlessly lifting her off the ground. She asked Dustin with a serious expression, "Big Bro Dustin, do you want me to kill her?"

Thank you Devine grand master😂
Thank you master.

Hey everyone,

I've hit a bit of a snag while trying to recall the name of Tyler Grant's brother, who is also in the military. I'm not sure if he's a new character or if my memory is just failing me. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could assist me in filling in this gap. My memory isn't the best, and your help would be invaluable. I am almost finished with 1160. please hang on. will publish as soon as i proof read this one and give a name to this grant lad.

Hey everyone,

I've hit a bit of a snag while trying to recall the name of Tyler Grant's brother, who is also in the military. I'm not sure if he's a new character or if my memory is just failing me. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could assist me in filling in this gap. My memory isn't the best, and your help would be invaluable. I am almost finished with 1160. please hang on. will publish as soon as i proof read this one and give a name to this grant lad.
I think there are no such character as Tyler' brother previously appeared in this story line.

Hey everyone,

Thank you Martial GrandMaster for your Hard Works. We will be patiently waiting😁

Hey everyone,

Tyler Grant’s brother never been mentioned before. It’s a new character.

Hey everyone,

For Grant clan only 3 characters come to front till now

1) Jade Grant cousin of Tyler grant
2) Jayla grant Tyler sister
3) Tyler Grant himself

Yes far many times this kind of thing happens i remember when Abigail grandma shown directly consoling her, when and how she had entry is still unknown, i think there are 1 or 2 chapters missing after 1118