An Understated Dominance Chapter 967 to 1370 - Translated by Jungal2000

Translated by Jungal2000
“An Understated Dominance” follows the intertwined lives of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys as they navigate the complex interplay of power, relationships, and personal growth. Set against the backdrop of a vibrant city, the novel explores how these two individuals assert their influence in subtle yet impactful ways, ultimately redefining their understanding of dominance and its consequences.

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder what Cornelius was doing while his master was tangled up in that rope. It's kind of strange that the author didn't mention him joining in the fight, given his martial arts expertise. Did the author just, like, forget that Cornelius was there at General Murray's birthday bash with Dustin? 🤔
My doubts too

I can't help but wonder what Cornelius was doing while his master was tangled up in that rope. It's kind of strange that the author didn't mention him joining in the fight, given his martial arts expertise. Did the author just, like, forget that Cornelius was there at General Murray's birthday bash with Dustin? 🤔
That’s right, Cornelius was there with Dustin, earlier, before General Murray & Dustin entered the hall.

I wonder too.

I wonder too, all of a sudden Cornelius was in zypher lounge...seems the writer forgot or Cornelius ran

Is Cornelius a spy from the golden phoenix kingdom? Hmmm..
Idk he seems to loyal to Dustin if it wasn't for him he would still be locked away I think what happened is the writer forgot about him being there so he in end made it like a unwritten thing where he went back to the lodge anything is possible and also alot book writters do this all the time

Did I mis read. Upon returning from Murray part we see Cornelius going to him telling him there is urgent matter " Scarlet and Natasha waiting for him"

I might be wrong 😬am I?

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to clarify that I'm translating this story purely for fun and because I'm really into it. I can't wait too long for Vitori's translations, which are currently at 1006. Vitori is the original and official translator to English, and her work is being copied by Muhindi to her thread. I want to make it clear that I mean no disrespect, and I'm not trying to compete with the original translator. My sole intention is to read ahead in the story, but I prefer it in English with the English names. I'm just sharing it here as I go along. 😊

Idk he seems to loyal to Dustin if it wasn't for him he would still be locked away I think what happened is the writer forgot about him being there so he in end made it like a unwritten thing where he went back to the lodge anything is possible and also alot book writters do this all the time
Jungal2000 must be wrong somewhere. Let see how things unfold. .

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to clarify that I'm translating this story purely for fun and because I'm really into it. I can't wait too long for Vitori's translations, which are currently at 1006. Vitori is the original and official translator to English, and her work is being copied by Muhindi to her thread. I want to make it clear that I mean no disrespect, and I'm not trying to compete with the original translator. My sole intention is to read ahead in the story, but I prefer it in English with the English names. I'm just sharing it here as I go along. 😊
We love ur work.

Original translator is too slow.

Hello everyone,

I thank you so much for the translation ♥️

Did I mis read. Upon returning from Murray part we see Cornelius going to him telling him there is urgent matter " Scarlet and Natasha waiting for him"

I might be wrong 😬am I?
It sounds like the author might have indeed had a lapse in continuity. Cornelius was present at the party and then he was welcoming Dustin back to the lodge, These lapses can happen, but it's good to clarify the details for a consistent narrative. Happy reading! 😊

I've noticed a few slip-ups in the story earlier on. It's kind of funny because some folks, like the Harmons, have already seen Dustin's martial arts skills, but later on, they still underestimate him, only to be surprised by his abilities all over again. It's happened with Vivian, Julie, Sheila, and others. These little details seem to slip through the author's fingers, but honestly, I'm still totally hooked on the story despite those hiccups. 😄

I've noticed a few slip-ups in the story earlier on. It's kind of funny because some folks, like the Harmons, have already seen Dustin's martial arts skills, but later on, they still underestimate him, only to be surprised by his abilities all over again. It's happened with Vivian, Julie, Sheila, and others. These little details seem to slip through the author's fingers, but honestly, I'm still totally hooked on the story despite those hiccups. 😄
I hope you will post the 1151 soon

They believe Dustin to be great fighter. But not in grandmaster level. One thing you forget though, they also believe being good in fighting isn't enough, also need to be rich and powerful with connections. He is underestimated genuinely, but proves them wrong.

I think Dustin also isn't aware of his limits and he's fighting to measure his abilities. Is he already reached grandmaster level? When he fights Sir Reeds again we should be able to tell. Again this masterpiece is exceptional.

Tho as the story progresses I have this crazy feeling Dustin's gonna have multiple wives and I say this because when you think about it the head of the Nicholson has three wives so in reality so could dustin
They believe Dustin to be great fighter. But not in grandmaster level. One thing you forget though, they also believe being good in fighting isn't enough, also need to be rich and powerful with connections. He is underestimated genuinely, but proves them wrong.

I think Dustin also isn't aware of his limits and he's fighting to measure his abilities. Is he already reached grandmaster level? When he fights Sir Reeds again we should be able to tell. Again this masterpiece is exceptional.
See but if you remember he is higher then a grand master as he told Abigail he was Eldrich master back when he first met her and she wanted to learn from him

Tho as the story progresses I have this crazy feeling Dustin's gonna have multiple wives and I say this because when you think about it the head of the Nicholson has three wives so in reality so could dustin

See but if you remember he is higher then a grand master as he told Abigail he was Eldrich master back when he first met her and she wanted to learn from him
Haha a man perspective isn't surprised. We men always are happy to have more than one wives.

I won't be surprised if he marries two to three wives. I believe he will end up a king 🤴 coming from royal family. Its possible for Kings to have concubines. Who's gonna be the Queen, Scarlet has higher chances. I root for Natasha though.

Haha a man perspective isn't surprised. We men always are happy to have more than one wives.

I won't be surprised if he marries two to three wives. I believe he will end up a king 🤴 coming from royal family. Its possible for Kings to have concubines. Who's gonna be the Queen, Scarlet has higher chances. I root for Natasha though.
Natasha hands down would be his queen then scarlet dahlia shilia ect

hahaha after reading all the replies I am veryyy excited to read moreee chapterss !! aghh cant waittt 😂