An Understated Dominance Chapter 967 to 1370 - Translated by Jungal2000

Translated by Jungal2000
“An Understated Dominance” follows the intertwined lives of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys as they navigate the complex interplay of power, relationships, and personal growth. Set against the backdrop of a vibrant city, the novel explores how these two individuals assert their influence in subtle yet impactful ways, ultimately redefining their understanding of dominance and its consequences.

Last edited:
I wonder if all these people that have clashed with Dustin since the book began, will ever learn that Dustin is in fact, Logan Rhys - the Kirin…?
cant wait to see dahlia’s mom ( florence i think ? idk i dont really remember her name cus she is the most annoying character ever ) find out that dustin is actually logan rhys 😁

cant wait to see dahlia’s mom ( florence i think ? idk i dont really remember her name cus she is the most annoying character ever ) find out that dustin is actually logan rhys 😁
Exactly.
She’d be the first one trying to gaslight Dustin into doing his duty and taking Daliah back…
I’d also like to see the face of the Harmons and Sheila’s family if they found out…

I just finished translating 1150 and I think Dustin is going to have a hard time choosing between her two deserving love interests. I am going to post soon. but i will have to proof read it again tomorrow, I am sleepy now, I may not be able to find the errors at this state.

Exactly.
She’d be the first one trying to gaslight Dustin into doing his duty and taking Daliah back…
I’d also like to see the face of the Harmons and Sheila’s family if they found out…
that old florence has a very annoying character.... she deserves a broken leg as much as brittany is.

It's ok just take a rest
I just finished translating 1150 and I think Dustin is going to have a hard time choosing between her to deserving love interests. I am going to post soon. but i will have to proof read it again tomorrow, I am sleepy now, I may not be able to find the errors at this state.
Okay dear, have a sound sleep.

I just finished translating 1150 and I think Dustin is going to have a hard time choosing between her to deserving love interests. I am going to post soon. but i will have to proof read it again tomorrow, I am sleepy now, I may not be able to find the errors at this state.
issokayy, we will wait for the updates soon !! take some restt first 😄

I just finished translating 1150 and I think Dustin is going to have a hard time choosing between her two deserving love interests. I am going to post soon. but i will have to proof read it again tomorrow, I am sleepy now, I may not be able to find the errors at this state.
Oh no…!
Daliah’s back….!!
🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Thanks everyone. Looks like more readers are active at this hour. But its too late here in Melbourne so i will be reading ur messages and will be replying tomorrow whenever i get the chance, its 1am here now. GoodNyt!

Thanks everyone. Looks like more readers are active at this hour. But its too late here in Melbourne so i will be reading ur messages and will be replying tomorrow whenever i get the chance, its 1am here now. GoodNyt!
Hey Jungal,
I’m also from Melbourne - living in Switzerland now. But my family is still there.
👍🏼👍🏼🙂

Great job. Keep doing. Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot for your hard time. Have a good rest.

well indeed its good to read new things chapter but don't you guys thing the fighting scene are all the same a punch in abdomen blood from mouth and nose , sudden cracked of neck , holding katana with 2 fingers well that's okay cuz reading novel can't give you the animate action we all are hanging here for Dustin's identity reveal watching everyone face who looked down on Dustin specially Florence , Dhalia and Natasha and the fight between the murderer of his mother i really have a hope that those chapter can be awesome

Wow can't wait to read that and get to see what Dahlia her mother even Vivian and Julie plus all has to say when they truly discover Dustin's real identity