An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
2542-43

"Ha-ha-ha... boy! I want to turn you into blood!"

After the bloody skeleton devoured Lu Chen, Bilwoff's proud laughter resounded throughout the audience for a long time.

"Sister, Dr. Lu won't have any accidents, will he?"

In the audience, Xiao Qiang looked nervous and nervous.

The ability of the blood clan is mysterious and unpredictable, especially the blood fog that can corrode the body, which is more horrible than any magic weapon.

Without strong cultivation, it can't be stopped at all.

"Don't panic. Let's wait and see what happens. I believe Dr. Lu will not be defeated so easily." Xiao Ningmeng frowned slightly and looked serious.

Although she said so, her clenched pink fist had betrayed her emotions.

Looking at the two sisters of the Xiao family with nervous faces, Li Qingcheng next to him smiled and said nothing.

With Lu Chen's strength, not to mention the little Bill Wolf, even if the blood duke comes, he can't please him.

"You two don't have to worry too much. With the strength of Brother Lu, it shouldn't be a big problem to deal with that blood clan."

On the other hand, Yan Buqi looked at the two sisters of the Liu family who were nervous beside him, with a faint smile on the corners of his mouth, and the folding fan in his hand swayed gently, without worrying at all.

"How do you know it's okay? The blood clan is obviously not a general person, and the means are strange. It can't be prevented. Brother Lu will die without burial if he is not careful. Liu Hongxue frowned.

She felt that Yan Buqi was a little too optimistic. There were a total of three contestants abroad, both of whom had won. She really couldn't feel at ease.

"Just watch it patiently. I'm sure Brother Lu won't let us down." Yan Buqi smiled and did not continue to explain.

His intuition has always been very accurate. Lu Chen is by no means so harmless on the surface.

Something's wrong! Look at the bloody skeleton!"

At this time, Liu Rushuang's face changed slightly and suddenly pointed to the ring.

The two people around him followed the sound and soon found the abnormality.

The bloody smoke around the bloody skeleton suddenly began to roll up, sometimes spreading, sometimes shrinking, and erratic.

At first glance, it seemed that there was a big hand inside, stirring constantly, and even the whole bloody skeleton began to twist and become particularly strange.

After a few seconds, the blood-coloured skeleton began to shrink rapidly with smoke all over it, like a deflated ball.

Then, Bilwoff's panicked voice sounded: "How can it be possible? How dare you absorb my blood? What the hell are you?!"

As soon as the voice fell, the blood-coloured smoke rolled over, and Bilwolf's whole body ejected directly, as if he was frightened by something. He retreated more than ten metres away and looked at the shrinking blood-coloured skeleton in front of him.

His face turned white, and his eyes were uncertain.

He was just about to use the talent of the blood clan to turn Lu Chen into blood, so as to end the battle easily.

But soon, he found something wrong.

Because Lu Chen was not afraid of his blood at all, he even produced a huge suction, sucking all the blood gas all over his body.

If he hadn't run fast just now, I'm afraid even his whole body would have been sucked into a mummified corpse.

He is now very sceptical. Who is the vampire in the world?

"Hiss~!"

The bloody skeleton is getting smaller and smaller, and the smoke around it disappears without a trace.

With just a few breaths, the blood-coloured skeleton, which originally occupied most of the ring, is now only the size of a fist.

Lu Chen stood safe and sound, holding the bloody skeleton in the palm of his right hand, and his expression did not change at all.

"Is this the ability of your blood clan? It's a little disappointing.

Lu Chen shook his head, then held his palm and directly crushed the bloody skeleton.

The opposite Bilwolf's body trembled, like being struck by lightning, staggered back a few steps, and his face became more pale.

These blood gases are all produced by his 䜜眜眜眨, which is now destroyed. For him, the damage is not small.

"Kid! Don't be too arrogant! Although I don't know what means you have just used to save the danger, if you dare to underestimate our noble blood clan, I will make you pay for your stupid and arrogant behaviour!" Bill Wolf's face was full of resentment.

"Is that so? Does it depend on whether you have the ability? Lu Chen stretched out his hand and continued to move, with a posture of letting go.

He rarely comes into contact with the blood clan and doesn't know much about his abilities. Today, he took the opportunity of martial arts competition to study the blood clan carefully.

"Since blood is useless to you, I will tear you up alive!"

Bill Wolf roared, and his whole body began to transform.

His hair grew rapidly and gradually turned white. His originally well-proportioned figure soon became burly and strong, with muscles all over his body bulging, and his limbs nearly doubled.

His handsome face soon became ferocious, his pupils turned bloody, and his mouth was full of fangs.

The sharp bone spurs grew from all over the body and became ugly and horrible.

If the previous Bill Wolf was still an excellent-list nobleman.

So now, it has completely become a monster full of threats!

A blood-sucking monster!
My advice. This is thread of Junlee. I understand that may be your intention of putting your translation to this thread to provide latest update is good but that isn’t necessary.

Either you can start your own thread or let Junlee do his job in his thread. This whole thread of 142 pages exist because of Junlee’s translations, so it’s not good to post anything that can be potentially offensive for the person who started and maintained this thread.

If you had taken his permission in advance, that’s a different story.

My advice. This is thread of Junlee. I understand that may be your intention of putting your translation to this thread to provide latest update is good but that isn’t necessary.

Either you can start your own thread or let Junlee do his job in his thread. This whole thread of 142 pages exist because of Junlee’s translations, so it’s not good to post anything that can be potentially offensive for the person who started and maintained this thread.

If you had taken his permission in advance, that’s a different story.
Perhaps he will listen to wisdom

CHAPTER 2542: THE CRIMSON SKELETAL WARRIOR

"Hahaha... You little brat! I'll turn you into nothing but a pool of blood!"

The Crimson Skeletal Warrior cackled maniacally, its ghastly voice reverberating across the arena as it devoured Dustin. Bilwof's laughter echoed long and loud, filled with twisted delight.

"Big Sis, do you think Dr. Rhys will be okay?" Liana asked anxiously from the stands, her face a mask of worry and apprehension.

The powers of the Blood Clan were mysterious and unfathomable, especially their deadly blood mist, which could corrode flesh more ruthlessly than any weapon. Without formidable cultivation, there was no way to withstand it.

"Don't panic. Let's watch and see. I believe Dr. Rhys won't be defeated so easily," Lara replied, her expression serious despite the slight furrowing of her brow.

Though she spoke with confidence, the tightly clenched fists in her lap betrayed her inner turmoil.

Observing the nervous Liana and Lara, Gabrielle remained silent, a faint smile playing on her lips.

"There's no need to worry so much. With Dustin's strength, dealing with that Blood Clan member should be no problem."

On the other side of the arena, Kieran watched the tense Morris sisters beside him with a calm smile, gently fanning himself with a folding fan, showing no concern at all.

"How can you be so sure? That Blood Clan member isn't just anyone—they're cunning and unpredictable. If Senior Brother Rhys isn't careful, he might not even have a grave left," Ruby said, her brows knit in frustration.

She found Kieran's optimism unsettling. Out of the three international competitors, two had already secured victories, leaving her deeply uneasy.

"Just keep watching. I trust Dustin won't disappoint us," Kieran chuckled, offering no further explanation.

His intuition had always been sharp, and he knew Dustin was far from the harmless figure he seemed.

"Something's off! Look at the Crimson Skeletal Warrior!" Emerald's voice suddenly rose, her expression shifting as she pointed toward the arena.

Following her gaze, the others quickly noticed the anomaly.

The blood-red mist surrounding the Crimson Skeletal Warrior began to churn and roll, expanding and contracting unpredictably as if stirred by an unseen hand. The warrior's skeletal form started to twist and warp, becoming increasingly eerie.

Within seconds, the entire figure, along with the mist, began to shrink rapidly, like a balloon losing air.

Then, Bilwof's panicked voice rang out, "Impossible! You're absorbing my blood energy?! What on earth are you?!"

CHAPTER 2543: THE MONSTER UNLEASHED

As soon as Bilwof's words fell, the crimson mist around him churned violently. Suddenly, he was flung backward as if struck by an invisible force, retreating several meters in a panic. He stared in disbelief at the rapidly shrinking Crimson Skeletal Warrior ahead of him, his face pale with shock.

He had intended to use his Blood Clan's innate ability to dissolve Dustin into a pool of blood, ending the fight effortlessly. But something went terribly wrong.

Dustin wasn't afraid of his blood energy—in fact, his body seemed to possess an immense suction force, pulling in all the surrounding blood mist. If Bilwof hadn't retreated in time, he might have ended up as nothing more than a dried-up corpse.

Now, he found himself questioning: who was the real vampire here?

The once-massive Crimson Skeletal Warrior continued to shrink, the blood mist around it vanishing without a trace. In mere moments, what had occupied most of the arena was now reduced to the size of a fist.

Standing calmly at the center of the arena, Dustin remained unscathed, his right hand gripping the miniature Crimson Skeletal Warrior. His expression was unchanged, cool and composed.

"So, this is the extent of the Blood Clan's power? I must say, it's a bit disappointing."

Dustin shook his head and, with a simple squeeze of his hand, crushed the Crimson Skeletal Warrior to dust.

Bilwof staggered backward, as if struck by lightning, his face turning even paler. The blood energy Dustin had destroyed originated from within Bilwof himself—its loss was a severe blow to him.

"Don't get cocky, kid! I don't know what trick you just pulled to escape, but if you dare underestimate the noble Blood Clan, I'll make you pay dearly for your arrogance!" Bilwof's voice dripped with venomous hatred.

"Is that so? Well, let's see if you've got what it takes." Dustin extended his hand, beckoning Bilwof with a taunting gesture, daring him to attack.

Dustin had rarely encountered the Blood Clan and knew little about their abilities. This match provided the perfect opportunity to study them closely.

"If blood energy doesn't work on you, then I'll just tear you apart with my bare hands!"

Bilwof roared, his body beginning to transform.

His hair rapidly lengthened and turned white, while his once well-proportioned physique swelled with muscle, becoming imposing and powerful. His limbs grew nearly twice as large, each muscle rippling with raw strength.

His handsome face twisted into a grotesque snarl, his pupils turning blood-red, and his mouth filled with sharp, protruding fangs. Razor-sharp bone spikes emerged from various parts of his body, making him appear both monstrous and terrifying.

If Bilwof had once looked like a refined noble, he now resembled a fearsome creature of the night.

A bloodthirsty monster!

CHAPTER 2542: THE CRIMSON SKELETAL WARRIOR

"Hahaha... You little brat! I'll turn you into nothing but a pool of blood!"

The Crimson Skeletal Warrior cackled maniacally, its ghastly voice reverberating across the arena as it devoured Dustin. Bilwof's laughter echoed long and loud, filled with twisted delight.

"Big Sis, do you think Dr. Rhys will be okay?" Liana asked anxiously from the stands, her face a mask of worry and apprehension.

The powers of the Blood Clan were mysterious and unfathomable, especially their deadly blood mist, which could corrode flesh more ruthlessly than any weapon. Without formidable cultivation, there was no way to withstand it.

"Don't panic. Let's watch and see. I believe Dr. Rhys won't be defeated so easily," Lara replied, her expression serious despite the slight furrowing of her brow.

Though she spoke with confidence, the tightly clenched fists in her lap betrayed her inner turmoil.

Observing the nervous Liana and Lara, Gabrielle remained silent, a faint smile playing on her lips.

"There's no need to worry so much. With Dustin's strength, dealing with that Blood Clan member should be no problem."

On the other side of the arena, Kieran watched the tense Morris sisters beside him with a calm smile, gently fanning himself with a folding fan, showing no concern at all.

"How can you be so sure? That Blood Clan member isn't just anyone—they're cunning and unpredictable. If Senior Brother Rhys isn't careful, he might not even have a grave left," Ruby said, her brows knit in frustration.

She found Kieran's optimism unsettling. Out of the three international competitors, two had already secured victories, leaving her deeply uneasy.

"Just keep watching. I trust Dustin won't disappoint us," Kieran chuckled, offering no further explanation.

His intuition had always been sharp, and he knew Dustin was far from the harmless figure he seemed.

"Something's off! Look at the Crimson Skeletal Warrior!" Emerald's voice suddenly rose, her expression shifting as she pointed toward the arena.

Following her gaze, the others quickly noticed the anomaly.

The blood-red mist surrounding the Crimson Skeletal Warrior began to churn and roll, expanding and contracting unpredictably as if stirred by an unseen hand. The warrior's skeletal form started to twist and warp, becoming increasingly eerie.

Within seconds, the entire figure, along with the mist, began to shrink rapidly, like a balloon losing air.

Then, Bilwof's panicked voice rang out, "Impossible! You're absorbing my blood energy?! What on earth are you?!"

CHAPTER 2543: THE MONSTER UNLEASHED

As soon as Bilwof's words fell, the crimson mist around him churned violently. Suddenly, he was flung backward as if struck by an invisible force, retreating several meters in a panic. He stared in disbelief at the rapidly shrinking Crimson Skeletal Warrior ahead of him, his face pale with shock.

He had intended to use his Blood Clan's innate ability to dissolve Dustin into a pool of blood, ending the fight effortlessly. But something went terribly wrong.

Dustin wasn't afraid of his blood energy—in fact, his body seemed to possess an immense suction force, pulling in all the surrounding blood mist. If Bilwof hadn't retreated in time, he might have ended up as nothing more than a dried-up corpse.

Now, he found himself questioning: who was the real vampire here?

The once-massive Crimson Skeletal Warrior continued to shrink, the blood mist around it vanishing without a trace. In mere moments, what had occupied most of the arena was now reduced to the size of a fist.

Standing calmly at the center of the arena, Dustin remained unscathed, his right hand gripping the miniature Crimson Skeletal Warrior. His expression was unchanged, cool and composed.

"So, this is the extent of the Blood Clan's power? I must say, it's a bit disappointing."

Dustin shook his head and, with a simple squeeze of his hand, crushed the Crimson Skeletal Warrior to dust.

Bilwof staggered backward, as if struck by lightning, his face turning even paler. The blood energy Dustin had destroyed originated from within Bilwof himself—its loss was a severe blow to him.

"Don't get cocky, kid! I don't know what trick you just pulled to escape, but if you dare underestimate the noble Blood Clan, I'll make you pay dearly for your arrogance!" Bilwof's voice dripped with venomous hatred.

"Is that so? Well, let's see if you've got what it takes." Dustin extended his hand, beckoning Bilwof with a taunting gesture, daring him to attack.

Dustin had rarely encountered the Blood Clan and knew little about their abilities. This match provided the perfect opportunity to study them closely.

"If blood energy doesn't work on you, then I'll just tear you apart with my bare hands!"

Bilwof roared, his body beginning to transform.

His hair rapidly lengthened and turned white, while his once well-proportioned physique swelled with muscle, becoming imposing and powerful. His limbs grew nearly twice as large, each muscle rippling with raw strength.

His handsome face twisted into a grotesque snarl, his pupils turning blood-red, and his mouth filled with sharp, protruding fangs. Razor-sharp bone spikes emerged from various parts of his body, making him appear both monstrous and terrifying.

If Bilwof had once looked like a refined noble, he now resembled a fearsome creature of the night.

A bloodthirsty monster!
Seems like Dustin has learned focus technique from John white

What do you think guys... Do Dustin have to use sky sword in this match .. any guesses? I think he can win with bare hands.
He is gonna need the sword while fighting with Billy or Pantheon Gods. Pantheon is planning to wreak Havoc here !

But how they dare to wreak Havoc in Dragon Tiger Mountain? Since Dragon Tiger Mountain Group does not interfere in other people’s business… Pantheon will take this as an opportunity to attack Dragonmarsh warriors I guess.

Who knows, he will even need Golden Sword of Sword Immortal.

He is gonna need the sword while fighting with Billy or Pantheon Gods. Pantheon is planning to wreak Havoc here !

But how they dare to wreak Havoc in Dragon Tiger Mountain? Since Dragon Tiger Mountain Group does not interfere in other people’s business… Pantheon will take this as an opportunity to attack Dragonmarsh warriors I guess.

I dont really eager to wait for his swords to come out. What I wish to see again is for his Kirin tatoo to come out. That being said, Dustin is expected to win or go through whatever challanges he is facing, so it does not excite me much who & when he fight. What excites me most and can electrify my nerves is when people around him realized that he is Kirin.

Last edited:

ah dragon bird

i actually dropped charlie wade a few months back, i intend to catch up but the part i left of at is just so sooooo shit, i cant bring myself to do it, its charlie father in law trying to get a refund or something i dont really know, really not sure if i will continue reading it
The problem with it is the the writer goes off topic explaining things that shouldn't have taken a while 3 chapters ,like the part of cars

I dont really eager to wait for his swords to come out. What I wish to see again is for his Kirin tatoo to come out. That being said, Dustin is expected to win or go through whatever challanges he is facing, so it does not excite me much who & when he fight. What excites me most and can electrify my nerves is when people around him realized that he is Kirin.
Me i prefer the surprise on masses after discovering his idetity after looking down on him

CHAPTER 2544: THE BEAST WITHIN

“Holy crap! What the heck is that? It’s turned so ugly!”

“They always say that the Blood Clan men are handsome and the women are beautiful, but it’s all a facade. Once they reveal their true form, they become complete monsters!”

“If I’m not mistaken, this must be the Blood Clan’s third form, which massively boosts their physical abilities, making them faster and stronger. Contestant No. 8 is in serious trouble now!”

The crowd watching worldwide couldn’t help but chatter as they gazed at Bilwof, now resembling a wild beast.

Most members of the Blood Clan have an alluring appearance, using their looks to deceive others. But when they sacrifice their appearance, becoming grotesque and repulsive, their combat power increases dramatically. This is when the Blood Clan becomes the most terrifying.

“It seems Mr. Wolf is truly enraged. He’s awakened his noble bloodline and activated the third form without a care for his image. Only in this state does a Blood Clan member reach their complete form.”

Father Adam, observing from below the stage, narrowed his eyes slightly, a faint smile playing on his lips. While outsiders might be unaware, he knew very well just how powerful the Blood Clan’s third form was.

In this state, their speed and strength doubled, their defense and recovery abilities heightened, and their claws and fangs became significantly sharper. Even for him, it would be difficult to win without tapping into his own potential.

It was no exaggeration to say that this was the Blood Clan’s most powerful form, a rare enhancement ability possessed only by a few noble members. The only downside was that the transformation rendered them extraordinarily hideous.

For a clan that places great importance on appearance, they would never resort to this transformation unless absolutely necessary. Bilwof’s willingness to cast aside his looks was a clear sign of just how furious he was.

“Hmph! That guy was just born lucky, inheriting such a powerful bloodline. Not like us, who had to go through tough training and countless hardships,” grumbled Black Diamond in his deep voice.

Despite his disdain, there was a hint of envy in Black Diamond’s tone. The Blood Clan, with their naturally superior bodies, didn’t need to train; simply growing up would make them incredibly powerful. Such beings were completely beyond the reach of ordinary humans.

“The Blood Clan has its advantages, but humans have their strengths too. The Blood Clan is born strong, but humans can close the gap through training and even surpass them,” Father Adam replied.

Hearing this, Black Diamond fell silent, turning his gaze back to the transformed Bilwof on stage. This was his first time seeing the Blood Clan’s third form, so he couldn’t help but be curious about just how powerful the enhanced Bilwof had become.

“You brat! Dying at my hands today will be the greatest honor of your life!”

CHAPTER 2545: THE DARK PRINCE AWAKENS

Bilwof slowly straightened his body, surrounded by a swirling aura of blood, looking like a demon straight out of hell. His face twisted into a terrifying snarl as he declared, "Remember my name—Bilwof, the Dark Prince of the Dark Banquet Alliance, and from now on, your worst nightmare!"

"An evolution? Interesting..." Dustin’s lips curled into a smirk as he finally showed a hint of interest.

The enhanced Bilwof had finally become a worthy opponent.

"The Dark Prince of the Dark Banquet Alliance? No wonder he’s so powerful. Dr. Dustin might be in real trouble this time!" Liana’s brow furrowed as her expression grew serious.

It was clear to anyone with a keen eye that Bilwof’s transformation had drastically increased his strength. This meant Dustin, as his opponent, was now in even greater danger.

"I hope Dr. Dustin has some trump card up his sleeve; otherwise, this won’t end well," Lara prayed silently.

The Blood Clan already had a massive physical advantage over humans—what would be fatal to a human might only scratch the surface for a Blood Clan member. And now that Bilwof had awakened his innate abilities, his powers far exceeded her expectations. Even with the silver dagger she had given Dustin, it wasn’t guaranteed to be enough to subdue him.

"Die, you brat!"

With his body fully enhanced, Bilwof roared and launched his attack.

With a powerful stomp, the ground beneath him cracked and exploded, sending shards of stone flying. Bilwof shot forward like a cannonball, heading straight for Dustin.

His speed was so blistering that his movement left a long trail of afterimages in his wake.

In a blink, Bilwof crossed dozens of meters, his razor-sharp claws slicing through the air, aiming directly at Dustin’s chest. Unlike his previous sneaky attempts, this strike was all about speed, precision, and lethality—completely overwhelming, leaving no time for defense.

Yet, Dustin remained still, not even flinching. As the deadly claws closed in, he simply extended two fingers, precisely tapping Bilwof’s wrist.

“Boom!”

A sharp explosion echoed as Bilwof’s wrist burst open on impact, spraying blood everywhere. His knife-like claws fell to the ground with a thud.

"What?" Bilwof froze in shock, unable to react before Dustin struck again. With the same two fingers, he jabbed them into Bilwof’s chest.

“Boom!”

Another explosion reverberated as Bilwof’s entire body was hurled backward, flying dozens of meters through the air like he’d been hit by a freight train. Blood sprayed out in all directions, as if it were raining red.

“Thud!”

Bilwof crashed heavily onto the ground, and the onlookers could finally see that his chest had been blown open, leaving a massive, gaping hole. His bones, along with his heart, had vanished without a trace.

Imagine if Dustin could actually do something useful with those two fingers; Dahlia probably wouldn't have divorced him.
Finally one of my long time questions has been answered. We all know very well that immortal Gily is an elder in sex sect. Some of us wondered which sect immortal @Junlee is a part of. One thing for sure, in his recent interest in turning Dustin over to Sex sect, may be Junlee is also a long standing member of sex sect. As of now, Dustin is the most prominent member of our virgin sect. He is not going to join the sex sect at least for now. It is just my speculation. May be Masters emeka, xavier, @Proper or King of Dragonmarsh might be able to answer.

Thank you Master Junlee for the update. I think the main author has taken a Revitalising Pill from Abigail, that is why he fast-tracked the story by skipping or perhaps he is even enjoying his own script. Good, good, good.
Dustin is only toying with him not really a fight to him. He just want to experience how beastly Bilwolf would be. Remember when he said he had not encountered such blood clan before?

This fight ended abruptly. It's a shame. I thought the fight will be prolonged to enjoy it's suspense. This author paaa, he prolongs other people's fights yet for Dustin he only gave three shots and ended up shortly.
Anyways can someone tell me what was the first move from Bilwolf?

Finally one of my long time questions has been answered. We all know very well that immortal Gily is an elder in sex sect. Some of us wondered which sect immortal @Junlee is a part of. One thing for sure, in his recent interest in turning Dustin over to Sex sect, may be Junlee is also a long standing member of sex sect. As of now, Dustin is the most prominent member of our virgin sect. He is not going to join the sex sect at least for now. It is just my speculation. May be Masters emeka, xavier, @Proper or King of Dragonmarsh might be able to answer.
I have a sect of my own.. And its something between the sex sect and virgin sect... A balanced mixed of both.

Chapter 2546-47

"..."

Looking at Bill Wolf, who was lying on the ground like a dead dog and spitting blood, all the audience at the scene were stunned.

One by one, they were stunned and shocked.

Everything just happened too fast, from Bilwoff's killing to breaking his heart, seriously injured and dying, in just a second or two.

Simple, hasty, unexpected.

Before everyone saw the situation clearly, the battle was over.

No one expected such an outcome.

So that now, the whole square is silent, and the falling needles can be heard.

"I...am I right? Dr. Lu... unexpectedly won?"

Xiao Qiang stared at the scene in the ring in a daze, and her pretty face was full of unbelievable.

She was still worried about whether Lu Chen would be killed by Bill Wolf a second ago, but she didn't expect that the ending would be completely reversed the next second.

Lu Chen, as if nothing had happened, on the contrary, the mutated Bilwoff, was dying and spitting blood.

The reversal came so suddenly that she felt a little unreal.

"One move...a direct second kill?"

Xiao Ningmeng next to her was also stunned.

She knew that Lu Chen's strength was good, but she didn't expect to be so strong.

After the mutation, Birwoff's strength has reached an extremely terrible level. The ordinary martial arts master is not an all-in-one enemy.

She thought that the two sides should have at least a bloody battle, but it ended in a shocking way.

It's really unexpected.

"What a special master, what kind of skills does this person practice?"

At this moment, even Han Feiyang, who was well-informed, couldn't help but be surprised.

When he saw Bilwolf's transformation, he did sweat for Lu Chen.

Because he knows very well how powerful the blood clan is after it stimulates its potential, and it is not a problem to fight over the next level.

However, such a blood clan with full blood and integrity was killed by Lu Chen, which was really unbelievable.

Even he can't do it without opening the Four Elephants of the Gods.

It can be seen that Lu Chen's strength should be almost the same as his.

I didn't expect that Xiao Ningmeng had such a No. 1 master hidden around her.

Fortunately, Lu Chen is now the guest of the World Association. The stronger the other party's strength, the more benefits it will be for the World Association.

"Have you finally begun to show your strength?"

Li Qingcheng smiled, and there was no surprise on his face.

As the top of the Tianjiao list, if you can't even handle a small blood clan, it's really a problem.

"Look! Take a look! Am I right? Brother Lu is fierce enough. The little blood clan is not worth mentioning in front of him.

On the other hand, after Yan Buqi was slightly surprised, a smile soon appeared on his face.

He has always believed that Lu Chen is a master.

Of course, when he really saw Lu Chen's first move to kill Bill Wolf, he was still shocked.

As for the two sisters Liu Rushuang and Liu Hongxue next to them, they have been so shocked that they are speechless.

Lu Chen's strength has once again refreshed their cognition.

Perhaps, the other party really has a little possibility to hit the top three of this martial arts competition.

"Who is this son? How can you be so powerful?

In the main audience, Xiao Wuming raised his eyebrows gently, which seemed a little unexpected.

He has learned more about the popular players in this competition, but it is obvious that Lu Chen is not one of them, because he has no impression at all.

However, Lu Chen's performance is particularly amazing.

As the saying goes, the outside watch the bustle, and the insider looks at the door.

Ordinary martial arts naturally can't find a clear picture, but as the suzerain of the world, he can clearly see Lu Chen's extraordinary.

"It's really good. It's a good seedling."

Hong Xingchao narrowed his eyes slightly and seemed to think about it.

The ordinary genius can't get into his eyes, but Lu Chen's talent and strength just showed,

It has greatly aroused his interest.

If you can accept the other party as an apprentice and then focus on training, I'm afraid that his future achievements will be no worse than Hong Juding.

"I haven't been out of the mountain for many years, but I didn't expect to meet such a lover as soon as I showed up. It's really gratifying!"

At this moment, even Mo Hentian, who had been silent, laughed out loud.

It's just that her laughter is dry and hoarse, which makes people particularly uncomfortable.

"Master Mo, I haven't skimmed the eight characters yet, so I'm thinking about taking apprentices? Wouldn't you be too anxious?" Hong Xingchao glanced faintly.

"This young man is very interested in the old man. Is it that Master Hong intends to compete with the old man?" Don't hate the sky looking sideways, smiling without smiling.

"Everyone has the heart of love for talent. You witchcraft want it, and our Jianzong naturally wants it." Hong Juding said without hesitation.

"Since both of you want it, then Xiao will also join in the fun." Xiao Wuming said coldly, "This boy on the stage has a relationship with us, and it's natural to join us."

"It's useless to say more. It depends on who we are more able to spend this child." Hong Juding smiled coldly.

"No problem." Xiao Wuming shrugged his shoulders.

"I haven't moved my muscles and bones for a long time. I will play with you this time." Don't hate Tian Gan and said with a smile.

The three looked at each other, tacitly, and no longer said much.

Immediately ordered his subordinates to secretly investigate Lu Chen's identity.

For a moment, the three major schools began to be restless.
My friend, can you please make your own thread. This one is @Junlee's thread. Please delete this before angering us

Chapter 2546-47

"..."

Looking at Bill Wolf, who was lying on the ground like a dead dog and spitting blood, all the audience at the scene were stunned.

One by one, they were stunned and shocked.

Everything just happened too fast, from Bilwoff's killing to breaking his heart, seriously injured and dying, in just a second or two.

Simple, hasty, unexpected.

Before everyone saw the situation clearly, the battle was over.

No one expected such an outcome.

So that now, the whole square is silent, and the falling needles can be heard.

"I...am I right? Dr. Lu... unexpectedly won?"

Xiao Qiang stared at the scene in the ring in a daze, and her pretty face was full of unbelievable.

She was still worried about whether Lu Chen would be killed by Bill Wolf a second ago, but she didn't expect that the ending would be completely reversed the next second.

Lu Chen, as if nothing had happened, on the contrary, the mutated Bilwoff, was dying and spitting blood.

The reversal came so suddenly that she felt a little unreal.

"One move...a direct second kill?"

Xiao Ningmeng next to her was also stunned.

She knew that Lu Chen's strength was good, but she didn't expect to be so strong.

After the mutation, Birwoff's strength has reached an extremely terrible level. The ordinary martial arts master is not an all-in-one enemy.

She thought that the two sides should have at least a bloody battle, but it ended in a shocking way.

It's really unexpected.

"What a special master, what kind of skills does this person practice?"

At this moment, even Han Feiyang, who was well-informed, couldn't help but be surprised.

When he saw Bilwolf's transformation, he did sweat for Lu Chen.

Because he knows very well how powerful the blood clan is after it stimulates its potential, and it is not a problem to fight over the next level.

However, such a blood clan with full blood and integrity was killed by Lu Chen, which was really unbelievable.

Even he can't do it without opening the Four Elephants of the Gods.

It can be seen that Lu Chen's strength should be almost the same as his.

I didn't expect that Xiao Ningmeng had such a No. 1 master hidden around her.

Fortunately, Lu Chen is now the guest of the World Association. The stronger the other party's strength, the more benefits it will be for the World Association.

"Have you finally begun to show your strength?"

Li Qingcheng smiled, and there was no surprise on his face.

As the top of the Tianjiao list, if you can't even handle a small blood clan, it's really a problem.

"Look! Take a look! Am I right? Brother Lu is fierce enough. The little blood clan is not worth mentioning in front of him.

On the other hand, after Yan Buqi was slightly surprised, a smile soon appeared on his face.

He has always believed that Lu Chen is a master.

Of course, when he really saw Lu Chen's first move to kill Bill Wolf, he was still shocked.

As for the two sisters Liu Rushuang and Liu Hongxue next to them, they have been so shocked that they are speechless.

Lu Chen's strength has once again refreshed their cognition.

Perhaps, the other party really has a little possibility to hit the top three of this martial arts competition.

"Who is this son? How can you be so powerful?

In the main audience, Xiao Wuming raised his eyebrows gently, which seemed a little unexpected.

He has learned more about the popular players in this competition, but it is obvious that Lu Chen is not one of them, because he has no impression at all.

However, Lu Chen's performance is particularly amazing.

As the saying goes, the outside watch the bustle, and the insider looks at the door.

Ordinary martial arts naturally can't find a clear picture, but as the suzerain of the world, he can clearly see Lu Chen's extraordinary.

"It's really good. It's a good seedling."

Hong Xingchao narrowed his eyes slightly and seemed to think about it.

The ordinary genius can't get into his eyes, but Lu Chen's talent and strength just showed,

It has greatly aroused his interest.

If you can accept the other party as an apprentice and then focus on training, I'm afraid that his future achievements will be no worse than Hong Juding.

"I haven't been out of the mountain for many years, but I didn't expect to meet such a lover as soon as I showed up. It's really gratifying!"

At this moment, even Mo Hentian, who had been silent, laughed out loud.

It's just that her laughter is dry and hoarse, which makes people particularly uncomfortable.

"Master Mo, I haven't skimmed the eight characters yet, so I'm thinking about taking apprentices? Wouldn't you be too anxious?" Hong Xingchao glanced faintly.

"This young man is very interested in the old man. Is it that Master Hong intends to compete with the old man?" Don't hate the sky looking sideways, smiling without smiling.

"Everyone has the heart of love for talent. You witchcraft want it, and our Jianzong naturally wants it." Hong Juding said without hesitation.

"Since both of you want it, then Xiao will also join in the fun." Xiao Wuming said coldly, "This boy on the stage has a relationship with us, and it's natural to join us."

"It's useless to say more. It depends on who we are more able to spend this child." Hong Juding smiled coldly.

"No problem." Xiao Wuming shrugged his shoulders.

"I haven't moved my muscles and bones for a long time. I will play with you this time." Don't hate Tian Gan and said with a smile.

The three looked at each other, tacitly, and no longer said much.

Immediately ordered his subordinates to secretly investigate Lu Chen's identity.

For a moment, the three major schools began to be restless.
Another one ....who want their ass beats....no one except Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') is allow to post the chapter.