An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Finally one of my long time questions has been answered. We all know very well that immortal Gily is an elder in sex sect. Some of us wondered which sect immortal @Junlee is a part of. One thing for sure, in his recent interest in turning Dustin over to Sex sect, may be Junlee is also a long standing member of sex sect. As of now, Dustin is the most prominent member of our virgin sect. He is not going to join the sex sect at least for now. It is just my speculation. May be Masters emeka, xavier, @Proper or King of Dragonmarsh might be able to answer.
You must been sleeping since please wake up Dustin have married long time ago and his is a an elder of sex sect you can ask around don’t compare your sect with mine 😂😂😂

Finally one of my long time questions has been answered. We all know very well that immortal Gily is an elder in sex sect. Some of us wondered which sect immortal @Junlee is a part of. One thing for sure, in his recent interest in turning Dustin over to Sex sect, may be Junlee is also a long standing member of sex sect. As of now, Dustin is the most prominent member of our virgin sect. He is not going to join the sex sect at least for now. It is just my speculation. May be Masters emeka, xavier, @Proper or King of Dragonmarsh might be able to answer.
I quit following dustin.. same with Dominic porter. Only John and charlie interests me for now. Don't care if Dustin plays with fingers or not but pondering if Bae Yi should have cut Dustin's when he severed the dragon vein.. 😏

You must been sleeping since please wake up Dustin have married long time ago and his is a an elder of sex sect you can ask around don’t compare your sect with mine 😂😂😂
Indeed he was your member for a short while, to be precise the time he was married but the moment he got divorced, we welcomed him back to our sect. He even took the virginity restoration pill that I concocted. I even offered these pill to immortal Gily and King but they both refused it. Scientifically it is proven that a person can only survive without water for three days. Just like water, these experts cannot pass three days without sex. What about you emeka, how many days is it for you?

CHAPTER 2546: THE UNBELIEVABLE TURN OF EVENTS

"......"

The crowd stared in stunned silence at Bilwof, who lay on the ground, blood pouring from his mouth like a broken faucet. His lifeless form resembled that of a beaten dog, and not a single spectator could find words to express their shock.

Everyone was utterly dumbfounded, eyes wide and jaws slack.

Everything had happened so quickly. From the moment Bilwof lunged forward to when his heart shattered, leaving him grievously injured and on the brink of death, it had all taken just a second or two.

Simple, sudden, and entirely unexpected.

Before anyone could fully grasp what had unfolded, the battle was already over.

No one could have predicted this outcome.

The silence in the plaza was so profound that one could hear a pin drop.

"Did I... did I see that right? Dr. Rhys... actually won?"

Liana’s eyes were as wide as saucers, staring blankly at the scene on the stage, her pretty face full of disbelief.

Just a second ago, she had been worried that Dustin might be killed by Bilwof. But in the next moment, the outcome had flipped completely.

Dustin stood there unscathed, while the transformed Bilwof lay dying, blood gushing from his mouth.

The reversal was so sudden that it felt almost surreal to her.

"One move... a direct kill?"

Beside her, Lara was also wide-eyed, her jaw nearly dropping to the floor.

She knew Dustin was strong, but she had never expected him to be this powerful.

The transformed Bilwof had reached a terrifying level of strength, a level where ordinary martial arts masters wouldn’t stand a chance against him.

She had expected at least a fierce battle between the two, but instead, it had ended in a shocking and abrupt manner.

It was truly unexpected.

"What a unique martial energy... What on earth is this man cultivating?"

Even Vincent, who had seen much in his life, couldn’t help but be taken aback.

When he saw Bilwof transform, he had indeed been worried for Dustin.

He knew very well how powerful the blood clan could become when their potential was fully unleashed—fighting opponents above their level was not out of the question.

But this fully transformed, peak-of-his-strength blood clan member had been taken down with a single point from Dustin. It was truly beyond belief.

Even Vincent himself would have struggled to do the same without unleashing his Heavenly God's Four Symbols Technique.

This only proved that Dustin’s strength was nearly on par with his own.

Who could have guessed that such a powerful master had been hiding right by Lara’s side?

Fortunately, Dustin was now a guest of the World Society, and the stronger he was, the more beneficial it would be for them.

"Finally starting to show your true strength, are you?"

Gabrielle smiled, his face showing no surprise.

As the top of the Whiz List, if he couldn’t handle a mere blood clan member, that would indeed be a problem.

"See? See? I wasn’t wrong, was I? Brother Rhys is just that fierce. A mere blood clan member is nothing before him."

On the other side, Kieran, after a brief moment of surprise, quickly broke into a grin.

CHAPTER 2547: HIDDEN STRENGTHS UNVEILED

He had always believed that Dustin was a master, quietly hiding his true power.

Of course, even with that conviction, seeing Dustin take down Bilwof in a single move still left him deeply shaken.

As for the two sisters, Emerald and Ruby, they were so stunned that they were speechless.

Dustin's immense strength had once again shattered their understanding.

Perhaps, just perhaps, he really did have a chance to make it into the top three of this martial arts tournament.

"Who is this young man? How could he possess such power?"

In the main spectator's box, Darkbane raised an eyebrow, clearly surprised.

He had meticulously studied all the favored contestants in this tournament, but Dustin was obviously not among them—he had no recollection of him whatsoever.

And yet, Dustin’s recent performance was nothing short of astonishing.

As the saying goes, "Amateurs watch the show, experts watch the skill."

Ordinary warriors might not notice the subtleties, but as the leader of World Society, Darkbane could clearly see that Dustin was no ordinary fighter.

"Indeed, a fine talent."

Nolan Fitzgerald narrowed his eyes thoughtfully.

Ordinary geniuses would not catch his eye, but the talent and power Dustin had just displayed piqued his interest greatly.

If he could take Dustin under his wing and focus on his training, his future achievements might not be any less than those of Billy.

"I’ve stayed hidden from the world for many years, but to encounter such a promising disciple the moment I reappear... This is truly a joyful occasion!"

Even Evelyn Morgan, who had been silent until now, couldn’t help but let out a raspy laugh.

However, her laughter was dry and grating, making anyone who heard it feel uncomfortable.

"Chief Morgan, the ink isn't even dry on the paper yet, and you're already thinking of taking a disciple? Aren't you being a bit too hasty?" Nolan shot her a glance.

"This young man has caught my eye. Or do you intend to compete with me, Chief Fitzgerald?" Evelyn turned her head slightly, her smile not reaching her eyes.

"A love for talent is something we all share. If the Mystic Arts Order wants him, then naturally, we of the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance do as well," Nolan responded without hesitation.

"If both of you are interested, then I might as well join in. This young man seems destined to be with our World Society. It’s only natural that he joins us," Darkbane suddenly chimed in.

"Talking won’t get us anywhere. Who he ultimately joins depends on who among us is most capable," Nolan replied with a cold smile.

"No problem," Darkbane shrugged.

"It’s been a while since I’ve had a good stretch. I’ll play along with you all this time," Evelyn added with a dry laugh.

The three exchanged glances, a mutual understanding passing between them, and they spoke no more.

Immediately, they ordered their subordinates to start investigating Dustin’s identity in secret.

In no time, the three major factions were all set in motion, their interest in Dustin ignited.

Immortal Gilly is a legendary sex sect patriarch
I am waiting for the kids to sleep so I could have some. My life has turned this way, and I have to be quite. If this continues will be going back to Perv Sect

I truly miss Logan, he belong more to xavier Sect, the Perv Sect. Now Xavier is all alone20240805_233630.jpg

CHAPTER 2546: THE UNBELIEVABLE TURN OF EVENTS

"......"

The crowd stared in stunned silence at Bilwof, who lay on the ground, blood pouring from his mouth like a broken faucet. His lifeless form resembled that of a beaten dog, and not a single spectator could find words to express their shock.

Everyone was utterly dumbfounded, eyes wide and jaws slack.

Everything had happened so quickly. From the moment Bilwof lunged forward to when his heart shattered, leaving him grievously injured and on the brink of death, it had all taken just a second or two.

Simple, sudden, and entirely unexpected.

Before anyone could fully grasp what had unfolded, the battle was already over.

No one could have predicted this outcome.

The silence in the plaza was so profound that one could hear a pin drop.

"Did I... did I see that right? Dr. Rhys... actually won?"

Liana’s eyes were as wide as saucers, staring blankly at the scene on the stage, her pretty face full of disbelief.

Just a second ago, she had been worried that Dustin might be killed by Bilwof. But in the next moment, the outcome had flipped completely.

Dustin stood there unscathed, while the transformed Bilwof lay dying, blood gushing from his mouth.

The reversal was so sudden that it felt almost surreal to her.

"One move... a direct kill?"

Beside her, Lara was also wide-eyed, her jaw nearly dropping to the floor.

She knew Dustin was strong, but she had never expected him to be this powerful.

The transformed Bilwof had reached a terrifying level of strength, a level where ordinary martial arts masters wouldn’t stand a chance against him.

She had expected at least a fierce battle between the two, but instead, it had ended in a shocking and abrupt manner.

It was truly unexpected.

"What a unique martial energy... What on earth is this man cultivating?"

Even Vincent, who had seen much in his life, couldn’t help but be taken aback.

When he saw Bilwof transform, he had indeed been worried for Dustin.

He knew very well how powerful the blood clan could become when their potential was fully unleashed—fighting opponents above their level was not out of the question.

But this fully transformed, peak-of-his-strength blood clan member had been taken down with a single point from Dustin. It was truly beyond belief.

Even Vincent himself would have struggled to do the same without unleashing his Heavenly God's Four Symbols Technique.

This only proved that Dustin’s strength was nearly on par with his own.

Who could have guessed that such a powerful master had been hiding right by Lara’s side?

Fortunately, Dustin was now a guest of the World Society, and the stronger he was, the more beneficial it would be for them.

"Finally starting to show your true strength, are you?"

Gabrielle smiled, his face showing no surprise.

As the top of the Whiz List, if he couldn’t handle a mere blood clan member, that would indeed be a problem.

"See? See? I wasn’t wrong, was I? Brother Rhys is just that fierce. A mere blood clan member is nothing before him."

On the other side, Kieran, after a brief moment of surprise, quickly broke into a grin.

CHAPTER 2547: HIDDEN STRENGTHS UNVEILED

He had always believed that Dustin was a master, quietly hiding his true power.

Of course, even with that conviction, seeing Dustin take down Bilwof in a single move still left him deeply shaken.

As for the two sisters, Emerald and Ruby, they were so stunned that they were speechless.

Dustin's immense strength had once again shattered their understanding.

Perhaps, just perhaps, he really did have a chance to make it into the top three of this martial arts tournament.

"Who is this young man? How could he possess such power?"

In the main spectator's box, Darkbane raised an eyebrow, clearly surprised.

He had meticulously studied all the favored contestants in this tournament, but Dustin was obviously not among them—he had no recollection of him whatsoever.

And yet, Dustin’s recent performance was nothing short of astonishing.

As the saying goes, "Amateurs watch the show, experts watch the skill."

Ordinary warriors might not notice the subtleties, but as the leader of World Society, Darkbane could clearly see that Dustin was no ordinary fighter.

"Indeed, a fine talent."

Nolan Fitzgerald narrowed his eyes thoughtfully.

Ordinary geniuses would not catch his eye, but the talent and power Dustin had just displayed piqued his interest greatly.

If he could take Dustin under his wing and focus on his training, his future achievements might not be any less than those of Billy.

"I’ve stayed hidden from the world for many years, but to encounter such a promising disciple the moment I reappear... This is truly a joyful occasion!"

Even Evelyn Morgan, who had been silent until now, couldn’t help but let out a raspy laugh.

However, her laughter was dry and grating, making anyone who heard it feel uncomfortable.

"Chief Morgan, the ink isn't even dry on the paper yet, and you're already thinking of taking a disciple? Aren't you being a bit too hasty?" Nolan shot her a glance.

"This young man has caught my eye. Or do you intend to compete with me, Chief Fitzgerald?" Evelyn turned her head slightly, her smile not reaching her eyes.

"A love for talent is something we all share. If the Mystic Arts Order wants him, then naturally, we of the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance do as well," Nolan responded without hesitation.

"If both of you are interested, then I might as well join in. This young man seems destined to be with our World Society. It’s only natural that he joins us," Darkbane suddenly chimed in.

"Talking won’t get us anywhere. Who he ultimately joins depends on who among us is most capable," Nolan replied with a cold smile.

"No problem," Darkbane shrugged.

"It’s been a while since I’ve had a good stretch. I’ll play along with you all this time," Evelyn added with a dry laugh.

The three exchanged glances, a mutual understanding passing between them, and they spoke no more.

Immediately, they ordered their subordinates to start investigating Dustin’s identity in secret.

In no time, the three major factions were all set in motion, their interest in Dustin ignited.
Will they discover the identity of the Prince, who wants to bet on it?

Actually he was married in the first chapters even these transformations started after his divorce
Not quite bro
He had already been The Kirin before marriage
Logan Rhys
Dustin is the Alter ego non-Draconians know him by and that we knew him with originally as well

I am waiting for the kids to sleep so I could have some. My life has turned this way, and I have to be quite. If this continues will be going back to Perv Sect

I truly miss Logan, he belong more to xavier Sect, the Perv Sect. Now Xavier is all aloneView attachment 3527
No worries We have few immortals and legends in Perv Sect. John, Flaxseed, King, Prosper and Immo Gily yourself..

Perv Sect got some powerful backing..

Indeed he was your member for a short while, to be precise the time he was married but the moment he got divorced, we welcomed him back to our sect. He even took the virginity restoration pill that I concocted. I even offered these pill to immortal Gily and King but they both refused it. Scientifically it is proven that a person can only survive without water for three days. Just like water, these experts cannot pass three days without sex. What about you emeka, how many days is it for you?
Hahaha now it’s clear to me that in your sect they’re no virgin left besides Dustin have a girlfriend don’t forget that