An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
CHAPTER 2548: THE FINAL BLOW

The crowd below buzzed with excitement, but on the stage, a different scene unfolded.

Bilwof, who had previously been arrogant and unbeatable, now lay on the ground, blood pouring from his mouth. His face was as pale as a sheet, his eyes wide with terror, as if he had seen a ghost.

He never imagined that even after unleashing the full power of his bloodline and entering his third form, he could still be so easily defeated. Or rather, he couldn't comprehend what exactly Dustin had done. With just a light touch, Dustin had drained his strength and blown apart his chest. From start to finish, Bilwof hadn't felt even a hint of energy fluctuation.

"No! Impossible! I am a noble vampire! How could I lose to a mere human warrior? It’s absolutely impossible!"

Bilwof’s mind raged in disbelief, completely unwilling to accept this reality. Gritting his teeth, he once again activated the power of his bloodline. Wisps of blood-red mist seeped from various parts of his body, slowly gathering at his wound. As the blood mist replenished him, the outline of a heart began to reappear, with surrounding flesh gradually reforming.

The audience watched in stunned silence. This was the terrifying regenerative power of the vampire race? Even with a shattered heart, he could reassemble himself. It was like facing an indestructible monster! Unless one had overwhelming strength, no warrior at the same level could possibly overcome such a foe.

“Still putting up a fight, I see.”

Dustin smirked, not particularly surprised. He had heard of the vampires' extraordinary vitality, and now that he had witnessed it firsthand, he could see it was no exaggeration.

A wound like that would have killed a human warrior several times over, yet Bilwof still clung to life, slowly rebuilding his heart with his innate abilities. If he were any stronger, he might have been a troublesome opponent.

But as things stood, he was still lacking.

With this in mind, Dustin began walking forward, ready to finish the fight for good.

“Wait!”

Bilwof's expression shifted, his voice weak as he spoke. “You despicable Dragonmarsh warrior! If you have any honor, give me some time, and we’ll fight again!”

“Oh? You have other tricks up your sleeve?” Dustin asked, probing.

“Hmph! I was careless just now and fell into your trap. If we were to truly fight, I might not lose to you!” Bilwof gritted his teeth.

Prideful as ever, he would never admit defeat, especially not to an unknown human warrior. For a noble vampire like him, this was an unforgivable humiliation!

“If you have no other tricks, then there’s no need for this battle to continue.”

As Dustin spoke, he slowly raised his index finger, a point of white light beginning to form at its tip.

“I’ll take you down with me!” Bilwof roared defiantly.

CHAPTER 2549: THE END OF BILWOF

Seeing that Dustin was giving him no chance, Bilwof's expression turned ferocious in an instant.

His body suddenly exploded, transforming into a cloud of red blood mist that surged toward Dustin. The mist was ethereal and elusive, making it difficult to grasp or predict.

"You've already used this move," Dustin said flatly, pointing his finger toward the center of the blood mist.

A beam of white light shot out, crashing into the mist with force.

"Boom!"

A loud explosion echoed.

The blood mist was instantly torn apart, dissipating into faint traces of blood energy, leaving no trace behind.

At the same time, a shadowy blood-red figure suddenly appeared behind Dustin, moving silently, without warning.

"Die!"

Bilwof's face twisted with malice as his sharp fangs aimed for Dustin's neck. Though severely injured, as long as he could drink blood, he could quickly recover—especially blood from a vigorous warrior like Dustin. To a vampire, Dustin's blood was the perfect nourishment. Draining him dry would not only restore Bilwof but also greatly enhance his power.

However, just as Bilwof thought he had succeeded, his breath caught, and his entire body froze mid-air.

He looked down in shock, realizing that Dustin had already turned around and was now holding him by the throat, effortlessly lifting him off the ground.

"I told you, you've already used this move."

Dustin's face remained impassive as he slowly tightened his grip.

Bilwof's once pale face quickly turned a deep red as blood rushed to his head. He began to struggle wildly, sensing the terrifying energy brewing within Dustin. Once that energy was unleashed, it would obliterate him in an instant, rendering his regenerative powers useless.

He couldn’t comprehend where this power came from, but his instinct for danger had never failed him before. It was the same kind of overwhelming power he had only felt in the presence of his father.

"No… don't!"

At that moment, Bilwof finally felt fear. The terror of death hammered at his mind, shattering his arrogance and pride.

Lowering his once haughty head, he began to beg for his life, driven by pure instinct.

"Please… don't kill me… I surrender… I surrender!"

Bilwof's voice was hoarse, his cries desperate.

"Surrendering now? It's too late."

As Dustin’s words fell, he abruptly tightened his grip.

"Boom!"

A deafening explosion followed.

Bilwof's head, along with his entire body, burst like a balloon, scattering blood in all directions. The remnants of his flesh rained down, leaving nothing but debris on the ground.

No matter how resilient, no life force could withstand being reduced to ashes.
For me i want him to meet the priest first so that that small tank starts to pee in his trousers u know they think that they are invisible yet they are at mid immortal stage and Dustin is now at mid encompassement stage.
And he can't be disqualified since he is lifting up the honor of dragon mash kingdom

I think the referee will not do anything after all their group did kill 2 people even they conceited defeat, our Logan is safe as far as I can guess and they will even cheer for him instead... XD

I think or hope that Kieran and Emerald will not advance further, or else we will see too many friendly matches in the higher rounds.. friendly match is not interesting to bet and put your wager on, as they normally will not go all out in the match and becomes unpredictable. Abigail may advance, just to create additional plots in the tension between the three seniors Fitzgerald, Nolan and Evelyn.
Of course Abigail will advance. You expect Vincent to advance and Abigail is 2nd in Whiz list while Vincent is 5th.

Dustin should be disqualified for sure !
So he might not be allowed to participate further in the competition. However he will play pivotal role during attacks of Pantheon.

Let the Priest and Black Diamond be handled by Billy and Abigail. Abigail is higher up (2nd rank) in Whiz list compared to Vincent. We have not seen much of action from Billy till now. Writer will definitely try to establish his character in this tournament.

Abigail was more destructive compared to Dustin during battle on mountain Qishan. She single handedly killed thousands and thousands of opponents with her gazettes (poisons etc). So, I think Abigail will definitely have a good showdown here too.

As the havoc intensifies, guys on the shattering list will also join the battle. Some may perish in this war. Spencer twins and Gabrielle may join too as this might be considered foreign invasion. Those twins are Army Generals, they might come forward. Gabrielle is princess, it’s her duty to counter foreign attacks.

When Pantheons will be getting upper hand, Old Phantom Richards will make a heroic entry just to save the day.

Hah ! Did I already write the plot that is ongoing in the writer’s mind. This will be epic. Severely, thrashed and beaten, Pantheons will bolt away with tails between their legs.

They will come back towards the climax with more force and strength only to be decimated by Dustin and young heroes. Epic war will occur towards end of the novel.😂
You are good. I think you should start a novel.

I don’t think it’s just “2 Pantheon” operatives though.
You guys remember this meeting at this rich guy’s house where a whole lot of warriors from different kingdoms congregated…?
It happened at the beginning of this whole ‘competition’ story line…
Even Dustin was at this meeting - they tried to recruit him…
Surely they’ll come out of the woodwork at some point and create some trouble as well…
That's true

I forgot those.....🤯

The author certainly knows how to keep us guessing, doesn’t he? I have a hunch that Dustin might face disqualification, which could pave the way for Father Adam to clinch the tournament victory! Just imagine if he were to request a death match with Dustin as his prize. I doubt he would settle for anything less than that; their purpose is to create a sense of fear. For Father Adam, simply winning the tournament probably won’t suffice unless he has the chance to take down Dustin, who made Bilwolf appear as though he was a noob!
I agree with Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') if the dragon warriors win this competition, the pantheon will be low spirited to execute their plan, remember the reason they are competing in this competition is to destabilise the morale of country. And also remember Dustin was recruited by pantheons (although they don't know his identity as the kirin) along side with the wine immortal. So Dustin winning this competition is putting him in the spotlight, and it wouldn't be long before he will be recognised as the kirin, which for now I recommend should still be kept a secret until he deals with the other pantheon guys at the mountain.

If Dustin gets disqualified, we the virgin sect members would not sit idle and would wage war on the tournament organisers. Just kidding. The author would know very well, if Dustin does not get to fight, the tournament becomes meaningless and the readers are not really interested in other fights. So Dustin need to be there regardless. At the same time it will be interesting to see, if those masters and experts, would still be interested in taking Dustin as disciple, even after knowing his real identity, legend Kirin, Logan Rhys, the crown prince of West Lucozia, in case if he marries Gabrielle in the future, possible future Emperor.

If Dustin gets disqualified, we the virgin sect members would not sit idle and would wage war on the tournament organisers. Just kidding. The author would know very well, if Dustin does not get to fight, the tournament becomes meaningless and the readers are not really interested in other fights. So Dustin need to be there regardless. At the same time it will be interesting to see, if those masters and experts, would still be interested in taking Dustin as disciple, even after knowing his real identity, legend Kirin, Logan Rhys, the crown prince of West Lucozia, in case if he marries Gabrielle in the future, possible future Emperor.
Hahaha.. your mention of future emperor brings back my memory to the three brothers of Gabrielle. Wonder what is happening there now.

Haha Dustin is not marrying Gabrielle, she is not his type. He like women who boss him around

Hahaha.. your mention of future emperor brings back my memory to the three brothers of Gabrielle. Wonder what is happening there now.

Something I have come realise is the fact that the writer to a degree is confused with how to align all the characters and plots.

A lot of unfinished lines has been lost to time

I think the spectator will over look it since they are already looking for ways to deal with the foreigner already. Or perhaps dustin doesn't allow the guy to speak loud enough for other to know

I want Billy to meet to the black diamond for next round. That should be interesting. Dustin's fight is the 8th match. There will be 8 more fights. Billy, Abigail, Vincent, Kieran and Emerald are the known fighters. Did I miss out any of the known fighters, I hope not. Bill, Abigail and Vincent will surely move on to the next round. How many of you think that Kieran and Emerald also will move to the next round of 16.
Kieran, emerald are doomed, they would simply tap out or surrender in the hands of Billy Abigail or vincent,

No he is not going to marry Gabrielle, Natasha will soon show up!

No he is not going to marry Gabrielle, Natasha will soon show up!

Based on Dustin's current trajectory, he's on track to become the hero of Dragonmarsh—ranking number one in all warriors elite lists. Soon he will be a famous household name and can even secure the most captivating ladies on the beauty index for himself. He could have his pick of all the girls, but there's a catch: without drinking the manhood vitality elixir the drunkard gave him, all these girls will eventually leave him. He cannot rely on his awesome two fingers forever, right?

Last edited:
Am trying to send a clear message across so here's a refined version, or a better explanation:

-----------------------------------------------

I'm not involved with, nor am I recruiting anyone to join sex sect. I don’t want brits or anyone else to think that’s my intention.

To be clear, I do enjoy sex, but only within the bounds of my marriage. It keeps me grounded, and we’re both happy with our relationship. Unlike Dustin, I don’t have two magical fingers, but I’ve got something he doesn’t, and I’m content with that. So, no need for the Manhood Vitality Elixir (at least for now, if you know what I mean).

So to both sex sect and virgin sect, cheers!

Am trying to send a clear message across so here's a refined version, or a better explanation:

I'm not involved with, nor am I recruiting anyone to join sex sect. I don’t want brits or anyone else to think that’s my intention.

To be clear, I do enjoy sex, but only within the bounds of my marriage. It keeps me grounded, and we’re both happy with our relationship. Unlike Dustin, I don’t have two magical fingers, but I’ve got something he doesn’t, and I’m content with that. So, no need for the Manhood Vitality Elixir (at least for now, if you know what I mean).

Yeeey the boss says to cheer you up all..

Thanks a lot XD

The monk has spoken

for those that don't get what Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') is hinting at 😜...

let me try to translate here...

he's getting all he wants at home... and instead of fingers, he gets to use his 🍆

🤣🤣🤣

@mods please don't ban me...

where do you guys even find the raw chinese for this to even translate, i used to follow one but thats severely behind the current story now

for those that don't get what Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') is hinting at 😜...

let me try to translate here...

he's getting all he wants at home... and instead of fingers, he gets to use his 🍆

🤣🤣🤣

@mods please don't ban me...
My fingers still work, but they're not as magical as Dustin's.